PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhh what a night......

Double_0_Rusty
04-12-2008, 03:20 AM
So, My brother, sister-in-law, and several friends went out tonight just to grab a bite to eat. We end up in downtown Athens, only to go to Toppers (strip club) where I proceeded to spend over $200, I bought my sister in law two lap dances, and two for myself, a one for our buddies.... Had a good time. We left, went to a bar called RAW, where one of our other buddies is the bouncer ( he could pass for FIDDY CENT), he got me in, as I am only 20. We were all chilling having a good time. Danced with some hot as girls, made out with a couple of them, bagged about 4 phone numbers....As we are all chilling, some drunk basstard calles our buddy (the bouncer, which is african american) a n*****, and pushes him....."OH HELL NO" we here, turned around to look, and the guy is on the floor, EDELL picks him up by his neck, pushes him through the crowd, buddy falls he picks him up by his collar, and and slings his b*tch ass out on the curb...Everything is chill for about 5-10 mins I am getting grinded on by a hot ass chick and hear a commotion outside... the little punk tries to come after him. (edell)....edell pushed him by his face, only for him to fall to the ground again.............Ahhhh what a night, It's now 4:15, spend a total of $300, got a few digits, danced with some hotties, hung out with buddies, got boobs in the face:boobies: , So much damn fun, and didn't have a drop of alcohol;)

How was everyone's night?

dynoman14
04-12-2008, 03:32 AM
I know'd you was that way homie...hittin it an A-town. I was wondering if that club had any hot dancers??? Lemmee know, how did sis-law like the lap dances??? I am out to Valdosta for an oval track race. holla.
Later,
DM14

Double_0_Rusty
04-12-2008, 03:39 AM
Yeah man they have a few good looking dancers, on some nights...lol luckily they all were working tonight..lololol. Oh, and my sis in law said it was weird, but she was smiling alllllllll night! My brother just called me and thanked me for buying her those dances, got her in the mood....haha

have fun at the race, holla holla.

Also, Mark, what did they tell you today at my work? SEND ME A PM ASAP

2.3 Evo 8
04-12-2008, 03:43 AM
SUCKER! Paying those hoes bills!

Although, titays in the face FTW!

AnthonyF
04-12-2008, 08:35 AM
^got a new Evo i see...

Double 0, sounds like fun! thats why i dont go to strip clubs..wayyy tooo expensive

LeX
04-12-2008, 09:02 AM
^got a new Evo i see...

Double 0, sounds like fun! thats why i dont go to strip clubs..wayyy tooo expensive

awww stop being a penny pincher.

but I would rather have my wimmenz for free too :cheers:

dynoman14
04-13-2008, 11:58 AM
Most women love it even if they are straight...oh yea!!! Talked to the boss and he said all y'all sell is trucks and SUV's and I was not believin but when I cruised the dealership Saturday morning...no cars??? WTF

Anyway, Mary was super nice but I don't think the GMPP will work thru y'alls dealership because of your specific truck only sales...thanks for the efforts though...

Talk to you soon,
Mark

Double_0_Rusty
04-13-2008, 03:19 PM
Most women love it even if they are straight...oh yea!!! Talked to the boss and he said all y'all sell is trucks and SUV's and I was not believin but when I cruised the dealership Saturday morning...no cars??? WTF

Anyway, Mary was super nice but I don't think the GMPP will work thru y'alls dealership because of your specific truck only sales...thanks for the efforts though...

Talk to you soon,
Mark

Yeah, I mean we have some cars, but we sale mostly trucks and SUV's....idk why.

Well, damn I wish we could get the GMPP through us, try with Jimmy Britt (Lake Oconee Chevrolet) in Greensboro.