PDA

View Full Version : Yeah, so...

2.3 Evo 8
04-12-2008, 12:25 AM
I'm so freakin indecisive. Sell the car, don't sell the car, sell the car, blah!

The plan was to sell the Evo, and buy a C6 Z06. I wanted to put a cam, intake, full header back exhaust, a retune, and leave it at that. No more modding the crap out of it. Just a lightly modded daily driver.

Well, my wife has been driving me nuts telling me NOT to sell the Evo. She use to hate it and call it the mistress, but she actually likes it now. :thinking:

Anywho, I told her is was back on the market again as of last week and as soon as I told her she started giving me **** again about selling it. :screwy: Damn women and their remarks!!!

I didn't really want to drop anymore money into the Evo considering the amount i've already put in it. I really wanted to drop this money into the C6.

Well, screw it!!! I'll probably get the damn C6 later this year.

I'm sending the Evo back up to Buschur Racing for a new Tilton carbon/carbon clutch, a roll cage, and some other goodies.

Fvck me and my addiction for speed! ~shakes fist

shortysm22
04-12-2008, 05:11 PM
good call

TIGERJC
04-12-2008, 05:18 PM
wow someone called it, I heard you was not really selling it (1 month ago). It is nice car

NevrNufTorq
04-12-2008, 08:27 PM
excellent decision to keep her

darkstar6069
04-12-2008, 08:30 PM
As much as I like the new z06's I believe you made a good choice!!

Evolunchbox
04-15-2008, 11:54 AM
Copy cat!!!!

J/K Good luck with the build. By the way we need to trailer yours up and trailer mine down... We can go half on renting the trailer. LMK

ct9a gsr
04-15-2008, 04:39 PM
Good choice to keep it... we need at least a couple of crazy folks rep'n Evo's locally. Mine will be up for sale *very* soon if it's not sold privately first.

jayjaySTI
04-15-2008, 04:40 PM
oh womens maybe she does not want to to sell the evo b/c she knows ur going to start a new project and for her that means more time with the car less time with her:D

2.3 Evo 8
04-15-2008, 04:51 PM
oh womens maybe she does not want to to sell the evo b/c she knows ur going to start a new project and for her that means more time with the car less time with her:D

Wrong. "She" wants to get a C6 Z06 too. She loves the way they look. I actually almost pulled the trigger on a C6 for her at Christmas, but then we would have too many cars and not enough garage space.

iloveboost
04-15-2008, 07:29 PM
The C6Z06 will last for a long, long time to come. The Evo is awesome, but it will eventually break a little something here, a little something there... it will get annoying fast.

I'm a little biased but both cars are awesome. You can't lose either way.