PDA

View Full Version : carsponsorships.com

1NonlyAccord
04-11-2008, 07:10 PM
anyone ever done this? saw a vender at nopi 06' and went home and filled out the online thing for fun. did everything BUT the credit card info, and still submited it.I know it would say error blah blah..but like 2 days later a guy calls me in the middle of school leaving me a voicemail-it was from carsponsorships.com saying they have 7 sponsors right now that wanna sponser me..just need your credit card and the 89$ fee to make online portfollio.

SCAM or REAL?-discuss

No i didnt call back or give credit card number.didnt think you needed to pay for sponsors:thinking:

thepolecat
04-11-2008, 07:13 PM
O M G not again.

do it. you will never regret it. AND! you are S P O S O R E D!!!! woo hoo

/sarcasm

thepolecat
04-11-2008, 07:14 PM
you pay a place like NOPI to get nopi-like deals- they are not even the best.

1NonlyAccord
04-11-2008, 07:15 PM
i said discuss..me personally dont think you pay for sponsors but idk if any1 on here personally did it and actually got products/money or somthing.

Echonova
04-11-2008, 07:18 PM
You gotta pay to play... Do it.

4dmin
04-11-2008, 07:22 PM
lol... how about this send me 89$ i'll sponsor you and send you IA decals lol :lmao:

BKgen®
04-11-2008, 07:34 PM
EPIC SCAM

thepolecat
04-11-2008, 07:39 PM
search it on here- it has been discussed by many a noob

dnugs03rsx
04-11-2008, 08:00 PM
yep unfortunately for me i subscribed and they stole my $89.00 good thing i know how to ***** them out and managed to get my money back

AnthonyF
04-11-2008, 08:03 PM
HAHHAAHAHAHA..................................HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.................... ....huff huff.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.....that is all....wait...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

bandydesign
04-11-2008, 08:08 PM
I have a friend who I believe went that route back in high school and he threw some decals on his car and then he could buy no-name amps for like half price or something and that was it. He still had to pay some annual fee or something. I don't have all the specifics.

dnugs03rsx
04-11-2008, 08:20 PM
yea i just wanted some tsunami audio **** and sound deadner fo cheap i guess i didnt know **** about the car community at that point glad i did get my money back im suprised they are allowed to **** with ppl like that i wonder why the car mags advertised them

Alan®
04-11-2008, 08:45 PM
I have a friend who I believe went that route back in high school and he threw some decals on his car and then he could buy no-name amps for like half price or something and that was it. He still had to pay some annual fee or something. I don't have all the specifics.
LOL. That was me dumbass. Don't do it. I did it to make money that was it. The only thing you really get out of it is you can get some stuff at half off when I did it. I got some boltons and alpine stuff for cost.

dnugs03rsx
04-11-2008, 08:48 PM
hahaha hmm yea

bandydesign
04-11-2008, 09:07 PM
LOL. That was me dumbass. Don't do it. I did it to make money that was it. The only thing you really get out of it is you can get some stuff at half off when I did it. I got some boltons and alpine stuff for cost.

I was referring to Robbie, but I might have gotten that confused with you.

Alan®
04-11-2008, 09:36 PM
robbie could never really get anything it was always me 9 times out of 10 he got his stuff through me.

DrewS2K
04-13-2008, 09:13 PM
dont do it, another scam for dummies

i said discuss..me personally dont think you pay for sponsors but idk if any1 on here personally did it and actually got products/money or somthing.

Brett
04-13-2008, 09:23 PM
anyone ever done this? saw a vender at nopi 06' and went home and filled out the online thing for fun. did everything BUT the credit card info, and still submited it.I know it would say error blah blah..but like 2 days later a guy calls me in the middle of school leaving me a voicemail-it was from carsponsorships.com saying they have 7 sponsors right now that wanna sponser me..just need your credit card and the 89$ fee to make online portfollio.

SCAM or REAL?-discuss

No i didnt call back or give credit card number.didnt think you needed to pay for sponsors:thinking:

BEEN AROUND FOR YEARS AND ITS BS!!! You get discounts on decals, etc.... To be honest you would have to be a moron to sign up for it.

You want REAL sponsors then do what many of us did, We didnt go to a weak ass website, We built our cars and showed them for YEARS and paid our dues before it started to pay off.

Echonova
04-13-2008, 09:30 PM
BEEN AROUND FOR YEARS AND ITS BS!!! You get discounts on decals, etc.... To be honest you would have to be a moron to sign up for it.

You want REAL sponsors then do what many of us did, We didnt go to a weak ass website, We built our cars and showed them for YEARS and paid our dues before it started to pay off.But that would take work....

Brett
04-13-2008, 09:51 PM
Yeah and some of these people into the show side wouldnt understand that. They just expect to walk in or email someone and get a sponsorship. They dont use thier dumb ass heads to think on what it takes to get one.

Echonova
04-13-2008, 09:56 PM
Think you'll get into the show scene again, or do you think your done?

95alty
04-13-2008, 10:01 PM
I did it over this past summer... they send you a decal and you get discounts on crappy parts... DONT DO IT... i got my money back because im in the service and gave them some bs reason to why i needed it back... but dont do it man... spend that money on parts so you can pay dues... alot of guys did it. i did (sort of)

Brett
04-14-2008, 06:11 AM
Think you'll get into the show scene again, or do you think your done?

I dunno man, Sometimes I miss it, other times I dont.... But to start all over again from scratch... tough. Took me 7 years to get the civic to where it was before I let her go :(

tony
04-14-2008, 08:07 AM
I think its ****ed up that someone can run a business like that, totally misleading

AnthonyF
04-14-2008, 08:14 AM
^i dunno what your talking about. They hooked me up with TONS of free stuff. from springs to decals to exhausts.....

:ninja: but i agree. it is FUKED up and I dont see why no1 has sued yet.

Jblizzard
04-14-2008, 12:16 PM

Thats exactly who i was thinking about :lmfao: