PDA

View Full Version : So Seriously

Shawna
04-11-2008, 08:51 AM
What happened to RESPECTING your peers??? Did I miss the memo that said lets just all be jerks to one another and talk sh!t nonstop????

Discuss

1000cckiller
04-11-2008, 08:51 AM
What happened to RESPECTING your peers??? Did I miss the memo that said lets just all be jerks to one another and talk sh!t nonstop????

DiscussEat sh!t and die, you turd burglar

Sammich
04-11-2008, 08:52 AM
real talk, people need to respect one another, some people can be total idiots and not consider other peoples feelings.

1000cckiller
04-11-2008, 08:53 AM
real talk, people need to respect one another, some people can be total idiots and not consider other peoples feelings.Poor Blackman quit trying to agree.

Sammich
04-11-2008, 08:54 AM
naw this is a real situation man. has happened to me IRL and has happened to countless other people i know, including shawna and it pisses me the fuk off..let people be

Brett
04-11-2008, 08:54 AM

Discuss

GO DIAF!!!

Discuss.

:D

DieselNuts
04-11-2008, 08:56 AM
real talk, people need to respect one another, some people can be total idiots and not consider other peoples feelings.
puusy :D

1000cckiller
04-11-2008, 08:56 AM
naw this is a real situation man. has happened to me IRL and has happened to countless other people i know, including shawna and it pisses me the fuk off..let people bequit ya crying, if you can't take jokes on here stay off da damn computer. Plus this is the whoreslounge, what you expect.

Shawna
04-11-2008, 08:57 AM
kinda like Ksniperfox....sending me pms being rude and **** and then expects the not to say anything about it. I mean wow Ive been nice trying to better myself but it's not even worth it b/c no one gives a **** about anyone other than themselves

Brett
04-11-2008, 08:57 AM
SHUT UP HOOCHIE!!! :lmfao:

~runs~

1000cckiller
04-11-2008, 08:58 AM
puusy :Dlol

Sammich
04-11-2008, 08:58 AM
quit ya crying, if you can't take jokes on here stay off da damn computer. Plus this is the whoreslounge, what you expect.

i'm not talking on here..i'm talking IRL. i crack jokes and get joked on all day on here..but when pple stop being respectful..its a whole diff situation

1000cckiller
04-11-2008, 08:59 AM
kinda like Ksniperfox....sending me pms being rude and **** and then expects the not to say anything about it. I mean wow Ive been nice trying to better myself but it's not even worth it b/c no one gives a **** about anyone other than themselvescan't you block him from sending you pm's

DieselNuts
04-11-2008, 09:00 AM
kinda like Ksniperfox....sending me pms being rude and **** and then expects the not to say anything about it. I mean wow Ive been nice trying to better myself but it's not even worth it b/c no one gives a **** about anyone other than themselves
I wouldnt worry about it. Just do what Charlie Murphy says...Fuk it!

Fuk It (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDDynVQMKD8)

1000cckiller
i'm not talking on here..i'm talking IRL. i crack jokes and get joked on all day on here..but when pple stop being respectful..its a whole diff situationdats when you go upside dey head.

Motivation
Yeah, there is a difference between joking around and crossing the line. Gotta be careful sometimes. Even if you think it is a joke, it can really mess with someone who takes it personal...

Shawna
04-11-2008, 09:01 AM
oo and ps KSNIPERFOX if I wanted to threaten you I would do it in person but like I said before I am not the person you want to get pissed off

youre 21 and you like to pick up women off the internet seriously dont you have anything better to do or are you just that pathetic?

Shawna
04-11-2008, 09:03 AM
this is the internet (we mean serious business lmao) but no irl seriously did i miss the memo

Sammich
04-11-2008, 09:03 AM
dats when you go upside dey head.

real talk..if the dude who was spreading bullsh*t about my wife was local he was about to get outed. i went to, what i thought, was a confidant to confirm that this dude still lived in teh same place, then this ***** goes and tells him i'm asking, then he complains to his mom and tells her 'if anything happens to me, look at bryan cuz he's asking where i live.' so his mom told my mom, basically i had to back off cuz the sec i touch him, they already know who it is. so i have suppressed anger and everytime i see him i get pissed. luckily he's two hrs away from where i stay

1000cckiller
04-11-2008, 09:06 AM
real talk..if the dude who was spreading bullsh*t about my wife was local he was about to get outed. i went to, what i thought, was a confidant to confirm that this dude still lived in teh same place, then this ***** goes and tells him i'm asking, then he complains to his mom and tells her 'if anything happens to me, look at bryan cuz he's asking where i live.' so his mom told my mom, basically i had to back off cuz the sec i touch him, they already know who it is. so i have suppressed anger and everytime i see him i get pissed. luckily he's two hrs away from where i staySee you have to keep sh!t hush hush, because you never know who will run and tell.

Nitro
04-11-2008, 09:11 AM

:blah:

Sammich
04-11-2008, 09:13 AM
See you have to keep sh!t hush hush, because you never know who will run and tell.

i just asked one..one ***** just to confirm, then i was gona head out there and pay him a lil visit and have him speakin thru the wire like kanye

PS fuk u nitro lol

1000cckiller
04-11-2008, 09:13 AM
:blah:lol

Shawna
04-11-2008, 09:15 AM
lol im serious ppl

1000cckiller
04-11-2008, 09:16 AM
lol im serious pplok

Nitro
04-11-2008, 09:21 AM
lol im serious ppl

Shawna i luv u...............that is all. :D

Shawna
04-11-2008, 09:23 AM
aww i luv you too

ksniperfox
04-11-2008, 09:25 AM
autumn>you
:lmfao: youre funny kid...this coming from someone that trolls ia looking for a gf lmao

ps I have someone that I am perfectly happy with...you should try it ;)

i am....:( -me

you seriously dont want to piss me off today so id stop while you are ahead[/QUOTE]-her

that was rude. not trying to piss you off, but since you seem in the threatening mood, what the **** are you going to do if i did?[/QUOTE]-me

seriously kidd you dont know me from adam and ur going to come at me talking **** and expect me not to say anything about it youve really got another thing coming[/QUOTE]-her

so what if i dont know you? what '****' was i talking? pretty lame. im not the one freaking out in a pms e-rage here, nor threating people over the intarwebz lolzorz[/QUOTE]-me

dont get your panties in a bunch. im not the one with a 'tude here. only thing i said is autumn>you. if you get mad/sad/jealous/e-feelings hurt over that so much you have to whine and make a thread about it, then get a life other than IA and quit bitching.

Shawna
04-11-2008, 09:27 AM

you seriously dont want to piss me off today so id stop while you are ahead-her

that was rude. not trying to piss you off, but since you seem in the threatening mood, what the **** are you going to do if i did?[/QUOTE]-me

seriously kidd you dont know me from adam and ur going to come at me talking **** and expect me not to say anything about it youve really got another thing coming[/QUOTE]-her

so what if i dont know you? what '****' was i talking? pretty lame. im not the one freaking out in a pms e-rage here, nor threating people over the intarwebz lolzorz[/QUOTE]-me

dont get your panties in a bunch. im not the one with a 'tude here. only thing i said is autumn>you. if you get mad/sad/jealous/e-feelings hurt over that so much you have to whine and make a thread about it, then get a life other than IA and quit bitching.[/QUOTE]

haha i actually didnt make this thread about you...youre not that special you just happened to be included in it. sorry i dont like little kids hitting on me over the internet but thats just me....get over yourself kid it's a generalized statement

1000cckiller
04-11-2008, 09:29 AM

you seriously dont want to piss me off today so id stop while you are ahead-her

dont get your panties in a bunch. im not the one with a 'tude here. only thing i said is autumn>you. if you get mad/sad/jealous/e-feelings hurt over that so much you have to whine and make a thread about it, then get a life other than IA and quit bitching.[/QUOTE]http://www.forumspile.com/owned/Owned-Bike_skid.jpg

Ran
04-11-2008, 09:29 AM
I love everybody. I just express it in a hateful fashion. (^_^)

Nitro
04-11-2008, 09:31 AM

that made alot of sense dawg...... :lmfao:

NAIZBST
04-11-2008, 09:32 AM

yes you do but some of us get disrespectful pics out of it too

ksniperfox
04-11-2008, 09:32 AM
haha i actually didnt make this thread about you...youre not that special you just happened to be included in it. sorry i dont like little kids hitting on me over the internet but thats just me....get over yourself kid it's a generalized statement

funny, i was thinking the same thing, until i read posts #9 and #17 and realized that it was you that brought me in here by specifically typing my name, and that isn't very generalized now is it?

you are one dumb skank.

Ran
04-11-2008, 09:34 AM
yes you do but some of us get disrespectful pics out of it too :boobies: :goodjob:

Shawna
04-11-2008, 09:36 AM
haha funny how if you learned how to read i said you just happened to be included in my statement but good job going back and reading what I wrote...too bad my gpa was prolly higher than yours and funny how im the skank but I dont pick up ppl off of the internet lmao good job kid you deserve an a+

ksniperfox
04-11-2008, 09:39 AM
haha funny how if you learned how to read i said you just happened to be included in my statement but good job going back and reading what I wrote...too bad my gpa was prolly higher than yours and funny how im the skank but I dont pick up ppl off of the internet lmao good job kid you deserve an a+

strange, you tell me to stop talking '****' to you, and i write back, and then you make a thread saying that people need to stop being rude and talking ****.
and in this generalized thread, i happen to be mentioned not once, but twice.

coincidence?

forget GPA. i make more $ than you. 'prolly'

Shawna
04-11-2008, 09:41 AM
actually i was having a convo with someone about it and made the tread before you so like i said you just got included in it lol you really think highly of yourself

i dont care how much money you make in the end it cant buy happiness

1000cckiller
04-11-2008, 09:43 AM
actually i was having a convo with someone about it and made the tread before you so like i said you just got included in it lol you really think highly of yourself

i dont care how much money you make in the end it cant buy happinessspeak for yurself

Shawna
04-11-2008, 09:44 AM
lmao well it doesnt buy my happiness

ksniperfox
04-11-2008, 09:46 AM

i dont care how much money you make in the end it cant buy happiness

and i dont care about your GPA, but you brought it in, because in the end, it is useless and only real world dollars are what count. i am happy and i certainly do think highly of myself. apparently, youre the bitchy one. making e-threats and whining about disrespectful people.

try lightening up, easing away from the keyboard, and towards the door that leads outside...don't forget the suntan lotion, your pale skin will burn easy.

Sammich
04-11-2008, 09:47 AM
mo money mo problems

Shawna
04-11-2008, 09:49 AM
hahaha too bad im rarely on here unlike most my life doesnt revolve around ia

and last time i checked I havent threatened anyone....its the internet why would i threaten someone over the internet like i said if i wanted to threaten someone Id do it in person

Sammich
04-11-2008, 09:51 AM
hahaha too bad im rarely on here unlike most my life doesnt revolve around ia

what u tryna say?