PDA

View Full Version : repair cracked CF?

1NonlyAccord
04-10-2008, 08:13 PM
is it possible to fix cracked CF? the guy said it was a stress crack.
I just bought a VIS CF trunk on ebay for $175(good find huh!?) and it has a crack that my OEM spoiler should cover anyways,but i just wanted to see mayb sanddown and reclear?
you can see it pretty good at this angle.but others you cant really..
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i243/mr_crispy1011/trc1.jpg

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i243/mr_crispy1011/trc.jpg

**yes that fake M3 or w.e spoiler will be in the trash when i get it.lol or if one of yall wants it.

5thgcelica
04-10-2008, 08:16 PM
bring it to work one day homie. we'll take a look at it, im sure we can figure something out..

and wehre the hell have you been?!

this is devin btw. hah

1NonlyAccord
04-10-2008, 08:19 PM
bring it to work one day homie. we'll take a look at it, im sure we can figure something out..

and wehre the hell have you been?!

this is devin btw. hah

i will! im thinking my spoiler will cover most of it up tho.

its SB..so i took the week off..haha

been busy at the shop?

5thgcelica
04-10-2008, 08:20 PM
you lazy ass. yeah... its kinda busy. slowed down some, but for some reason im getting all the work up top. lol stan and JD arent gettin ****! lol i think the fusion FINALLY left today. i kno tim was ready to set that ***** on fire. oh and i got the hutch for my box in. thats about it. nothing too exciting.

1NonlyAccord
04-10-2008, 08:25 PM
ha iknow.me and mike(bulldog) took the week off.-idk if you meet him or not-but i dont get all the benifits full time does,and jim dosnt wanna pay me much since im part time.im taking all my breaks and everything off..ha May 21 im taking off 3weeks..for graduation and turbo installation and beach.lol
ha i hate those cars that come back over and over again.guessing it was a decator car..ha

The BUCKY
04-10-2008, 08:41 PM
yes i can be fixed i have fixed a few that were like that. you cant just reclear it cause the white lines will still show

5thgcelica
04-10-2008, 08:42 PM
dang man, 3 weeks. that'd be nice. lol bet you cant wait to be full time eh?

maybe you can be my wing man for a while, if thats the stuff you wanna do. ill help get ya started if thats something you'd be interested in.

1NonlyAccord
04-10-2008, 08:46 PM
dang man, 3 weeks. that'd be nice. lol bet you cant wait to be full time eh?

maybe you can be my wing man for a while, if thats the stuff you wanna do. ill help get ya started if thats something you'd be interested in.

ya i cant wait.

that would be great.get away from the darkness and babys mommas talk down where i am now.haha something gotta talk to Jim about.
cuz i think Bobby said that its a deal were either Jim is paying me or the actuall bodyman im working with would pay me.

5thgcelica
04-10-2008, 08:51 PM
ya i cant wait.

that would be great.get away from the darkness and babys mommas talk down where i am now.haha something gotta talk to Jim about.
cuz i think Bobby said that its a deal were either Jim is paying me or the actuall bodyman im working with would pay me.

yeah... i think, if say you were my helper, and we did like 120 hours or less of work, he'd pay you, but if we did like 150 hours of work, id pay you.. something like that. if anything, see if he could put you up top with me and ill just help you out if you needed it.