PDA

View Full Version : Today it begins...

Ruiner
04-10-2008, 08:06 AM
The Masters. :)

Nothing else comes close. 4pm in HD...oh yes. :)

Nemesis
04-10-2008, 08:08 AM
Hell yes, Ill be at home watching for sure.

I wish I could have gotten my slingbox setup so I can watch the specials beforehand.

Ruiner
04-10-2008, 08:09 AM
Hell yes, Ill be at home watching for sure.

I wish I could have gotten my slingbox setup so I can watch the specials beforehand.

I honestly don't even know why I am at work. Maybe I'll leave around lunch...

IP37
04-10-2008, 08:09 AM
fock the masters!

stupid traffic :( lol

Leisa
04-10-2008, 08:15 AM
The green is absolutely beautiful... I wish I could do my yard to look that exquisite!

Ruiner
04-10-2008, 08:15 AM
fock the masters!

stupid traffic :( lol

Obviously, the Masters > you

Ruiner
04-10-2008, 08:16 AM
The green is absolutely beautiful... I wish I could do my yard to look that exquisite!

They've throw in some new bushes/flowers on 17 I think...holy hell, it is beautiful. :)

Nemesis
04-10-2008, 08:17 AM
Are you going this weekend, Brandon?

Some guy that sits next to me got tickets for a business deal that went down. I was so damn jealous.

Ruiner
04-10-2008, 08:19 AM
Are you going this weekend, Brandon?

Some guy that sits next to me got tickets for a business deal that went down. I was so damn jealous.

Unfortunately, no. I've been so busy that I forgot to ask my friend for a ticket. I have a friend who gets 4 tickets willed to her...they are 7-day, clubhouse passes. :eek::eek::eek:

Probably worth about $10,000 each if you sold them on E-bay. She usually gives them away to her friends who ask her. I've just so busy with work and planning the wedding as of late that I forgot.

So, I will just have to settle for 65" of High Def viewing at home. I'll live with that...

quickdodge®
04-10-2008, 08:34 AM
Ruiner. My Grandparents started going to the Masters back in the early 80s. They had their own cabin down there. Once their health started declining, they sold the cabin and their "spot" down there. I have quite a few items from there here. Later, QD.

Ruiner
04-10-2008, 08:42 AM
Ruiner. My Grandparents started going to the Masters back in the early 80s. They had their own cabin down there. Once their health started declining, they sold the cabin and their "spot" down there. I have quite a few items from there here. Later, QD.

I'm jealous...

Brett
04-10-2008, 08:45 AM
I have wanted to learn to play golf, I think it would be a fun game to get into, especially on nice sunny days when you just want to relax with friends, I think if I played I would be able to appreciate the Masters and even watch it, But to me watching golf on TV is like watching my grass grow outside, Its so bloody boring. But if I ever can try and learn to play, Like I said I am sure Id have a total different outlook on that.

Ruiner
04-10-2008, 08:55 AM
I have wanted to learn to play golf, I think it would be a fun game to get into, especially on nice sunny days when you just want to relax with friends, I think if I played I would be able to appreciate the Masters and even watch it, But to me watching golf on TV is like watching my grass grow outside, Its so bloody boring. But if I ever can try and learn to play, Like I said I am sure Id have a total different outlook on that.

My fiancee doesn't like golf, but she sure as hell will watch The Masters...she has no choice on that matter as the TV will be mine.

However, she likes the scenery at Augusta National...the landscaping and such. VERY beautiful.

thinkfast®
04-10-2008, 09:57 AM
LOL SINCE I GOT THE HD SETUP I LIKE WATCHIN IT TOO.. SO CRISP AND I EVEN LEARNED TO GOLF CLAP

I STILL CUSS EM OUT THO WHEN THEY MISS "EASY" SHOTS, I MEAN WHAT MORONS

Ruiner
04-10-2008, 10:15 AM
LOL SINCE I GOT THE HD SETUP I LIKE WATCHIN IT TOO.. SO CRISP AND I EVEN LEARNED TO GOLF CLAP

I STILL CUSS EM OUT THO WHEN THEY MISS "EASY" SHOTS, I MEAN WHAT MORONS

I couldn't even imagine the pressure. Plus, the greens at Augusta are nothing short of difficult as ****...they are brutal, yet beautiful.

Hulud
04-10-2008, 10:19 AM
man i got f*cked outta tickets for sunday this year :(

my mother decided to go with my dad, i was like WTF? you dont even like golf

Jimmy B
04-10-2008, 10:20 AM
Brett, me too.. lets go today, the pollin itsnt to bad, you should be fine! :)

thinkfast®
04-10-2008, 10:35 AM
THE POLLEN IS BAD THO, YOU SHOULD CHECK INTO THAT

Jimmy B
04-10-2008, 10:40 AM
LOL... yea, i was out in the yard workin yesterday, im SOOO glad it dosent affect me!

Brett, i got my plad golf shorts, and way-to-small oxford shirt ready to go! lets plan it!! haha serousley though

thinkfast®
04-10-2008, 10:44 AM
I CAN SEE BRETTS GUT HANGIN OUT OF A SWEATER VEST ALREADY

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFBARFFFFFFFFF

Brett
04-10-2008, 11:39 AM
LOL... yea, i was out in the yard workin yesterday, im SOOO glad it dosent affect me!

Brett, i got my plad golf shorts, and way-to-small oxford shirt ready to go! lets plan it!! haha serousley though

LMAO!!! I have a plad pair of shorts to for my REALLY WHITE GUY days I have some times... POLO shorts yO!! LOL. Id be up to hit the course, do you have clubs? I dont....

Jimmy B
04-10-2008, 11:54 AM
um.. no.. but i can jack some from a friend! my dad has some great clubs(from 94ish) but are lefty.. cant use those!

Brett
04-10-2008, 12:10 PM
If you really wanna play sometime let me know, Id be down to play. I wont hit worth a sh*t since I have never played but would be fun regardless

JustinSane110™
04-10-2008, 01:40 PM
LOL SINCE I GOT THE HD SETUP I LIKE WATCHIN IT TOO..
LOL, man I catch myself watchin **** I know I dont even like just cuz its in HD.

thinkfast®
04-10-2008, 02:18 PM
HAHAHA I WATCH THAT **** ON MUTE MAN, GOT SNOOP PLAYN IN THE BACKGROUND AND A FAT SWISHER ROLLED UP, JUST POSTED WATCHIN WHATEVERS ON HD LOL

man
04-10-2008, 02:21 PM
I can't watch golf on TV. Been to the Masters and it was awesome. Love to play too.

It's kinda like baseball, just too boring to watch on tv for me.