PDA

View Full Version : tattoo options... well ive been thinking...

Repost Squintz
08-14-2005, 10:23 PM
I've been thinking about getting a tatoo for quite awhile now. Got some ideas, but i don't really know how to draw, lol. I was thinking about getting: my Chinese Zodiac symbol which is an OX, a compass cause im always lost or confused, or a flag that is Half american and Half south Korean: like the two would be intertwined together somehow.. and my name in half korean and half english underneath it *since im white and asian*.... the ox and the flag would prolly go on my back between my shoulder blades, and the compass would prolly go on my right upper shoulder. Lmk what you guys think; or your opinions?

The Ren
08-14-2005, 10:27 PM
Thats cool.. I want my hebrew name on my left inner wrist

Repost Squintz
08-14-2005, 10:47 PM
lmao damn, i guess everybody's tired of seeing tattoo shit being posted in the whoreslounge LOL

lilgapeach
08-14-2005, 11:12 PM
That sounds like it would be neat looking.

curves
08-15-2005, 03:59 PM
if you have to ask, maybe you shouldn't get one just yet...

HEATON
08-15-2005, 04:04 PM
The guy that iw as talkin about in the other thread the artist..he drew up a Astrolathe (sp?) (old old, compass to use with stars) i thought it was bad ass. It be cool to get the stripes of the US flag to "merge" into the two diff things of the ying yang on the S.Korean one like drift from white to white then red to black.

Dragonfly5338
08-15-2005, 04:06 PM
get a naked devil lady riding a motorcycle.

In all seriousness - if you're not perfectly sure what you want to get, don't get a tattoo. If you have an idea and just can't picture it, go and talk to a tattoo artist, he should be able to put your ideas into a drawing.

HEATON
08-15-2005, 05:05 PM
^ And if he cant..LEaVE!!! GO somewhere else.