PDA

View Full Version : turn on CNN

SixSquared
04-09-2008, 03:36 PM
oh.... Migod.... WTF is wrong with people? The Olympic torch run has been delayed 2 hours by protestors, and now they're in the middle of a PR nightmare... Torch run started and then they ran into a warehouse about 100 feet later.... Now they've been holed up in this warehouse for like 20 mins. This is the only stop in north America for the torch and people can't be civil for a day and be tolerant. Grrrrrr

ahmonrah
04-09-2008, 03:39 PM
teh torch is evuuuuul

Ran
04-09-2008, 03:39 PM
I'm curious as to how ruining this person's torch run (perhaps one of the greatest moments of their life) is going to prove the point that they want Tibet to be free from their evil oppressor.

MistaCee
04-09-2008, 03:46 PM
I'm curious as to how ruining this person's torch run (perhaps one of the greatest moments of their life) is going to prove the point that they want Tibet to be free from their evil oppressor.

x2

SampaGuy
04-09-2008, 04:27 PM
This is the only stop in north America for the torch and people can't be civil for a day and be tolerant. Grrrrrr

LOL I think the whole point of it is that China needs to be civil and tolerant

Brett
04-10-2008, 06:14 AM
oh.... Migod.... WTF is wrong with people? The Olympic torch run has been delayed 2 hours by protestors, and now they're in the middle of a PR nightmare... Torch run started and then they ran into a warehouse about 100 feet later.... Now they've been holed up in this warehouse for like 20 mins. This is the only stop in north America for the torch and people can't be civil for a day and be tolerant. Grrrrrr

Yeah cause we wouldnt want anyone I guess to bring attention to what China is doing to Tibet and thier people huh? Damn the people who feel that is wrong and want to make a stand on a issue. :rolleyes:

The Ninja
04-10-2008, 08:07 AM
Yea cause you know the US has a sh*t ton of room to be demanding civil rights in other countries.

IP37
04-10-2008, 08:10 AM
lol someone probably put the fire out

Nemesis
04-10-2008, 08:13 AM
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2007-07/27/xinsrc_36207042709423952492324.jpg

BanginJimmy
04-10-2008, 08:32 AM
Yea cause you know the US has a sh*t ton of room to be demanding civil rights in other countries.

actually we do but thats a whole different story

this has nothing to do with CIVIL rights, its HUMAN rights thats the problem in Tibet.

BB6dohcvtec
04-10-2008, 09:19 AM
Yeah cause we wouldnt want anyone I guess to bring attention to what China is doing to Tibet and thier people huh? Damn the people who feel that is wrong and want to make a stand on a issue. :rolleyes:

:goodjob:

AlanŽ
04-10-2008, 10:05 AM
i saw it how bad it was in europe with the torch and knew it was going to be bad here.

man
04-10-2008, 10:11 AM
lol @ the torch run. Anyone see what happened? They rerouted it so it wouldn't pass the protesters.

Hulud
04-10-2008, 10:17 AM
im still trying to figure out who actually gives a f*ck about the torch run? :thinking:

i mean would anyone watch it without the protestors? :no:

they are proving their point that THEY want tibet free. they are making world wide news and making people by the millions aware of what is going on over there. so i would say that them ruining the torch relay is getting their point across quite well. i mean we are talking about it aren't we?

Ran
04-10-2008, 11:10 AM
they are proving their point that THEY want tibet free. they are making world wide news and making people by the millions aware of what is going on over there. so i would say that them ruining the torch relay is getting their point across quite well. i mean we are talking about it aren't we?Yeah, but much like Westboro Baptist Church, they just look like a bunch of screaming retards with signs. Nobody gives two sh*ts about a small group of retarded Americans who think they have a valid opinion on how the China/Tibet issue should be resolved. All they're doing is ruining this torch runner's once in a lifetime opportunity. If they want to help fight the issue, they should fly their Starbucks drinking, self-righteous @sses over to Tibet and actually do something.

Hulud
04-10-2008, 11:15 AM
Yeah, but much like Westboro Baptist Church, they just look like a bunch of screaming retards with signs. Nobody gives two sh*ts about a small group of retarded Americans who think they have a valid opinion on how the China/Tibet issue should be resolved. All they're doing is ruining this torch runner's once in a lifetime opportunity. If they want to help fight the issue, they should fly their Starbucks drinking, self-righteous @sses over to Tibet and actually do something.
you do realize its not just americans. plus if you see the people at the protests here in america they dont look to be the trendy whitebread starbucks type.

this is FAR from the Westoboro C*nts. Atleast these people have a valid point. Alos how unrealistic is it to say that they need to fly to tibet and take on the chinese? c'mon nate think rationally.

ShooterMcGavin
04-10-2008, 11:16 AM
so tired of these ****ing free tibet bandwagoners, they should take those sluts and toss them off the golden gate bridge.

Hulud
04-10-2008, 11:18 AM
so tired of these ****ing free tibet bandwagoners, they should take those sluts and toss them off the golden gate bridge.
you're just mad because you're chinese LOL

ShooterMcGavin
04-10-2008, 11:21 AM
doesn't darfour need saving? oh wait, ppl only rally to what's "hip" at the time, and w/the olympics coming up this yr, all these nutjobs are blowing their load over the "human rights abuses" in tibet. :rolleyes:

Ran
04-10-2008, 11:23 AM
this is FAR from the Westoboro C*nts. Atleast these people have a valid point.I find these retards just as pointless as the Westboro ones. Valid point or not, a small group of idiots with signs isn't going to get in the way of the Chinese nation. I, for one, laugh at their futile attempts at "making a difference".

Alos how unrealistic is it to say that they need to fly to tibet and take on the chinese? c'mon nate think rationally.I'm sure being portrayed as yet another ignorant American sticking their nose in something that doesn't apply to them is going to help. I hope every one of these protesters dies from Bird Flu.

doesn't darfour need saving? oh wait, ppl only rally to what's "hip" at the time, and w/the olympics coming up this yr, all these nutjobs are blowing their load over the "human rights abuses" in tibet. :rolleyes::werd:

Hulud
04-10-2008, 11:24 AM
doesn't darfour need saving? oh wait, ppl only rally to what's "hip" at the time, and w/the olympics coming up this yr, all these nutjobs are blowing their load over the "human rights abuses" in tibet. :rolleyes:
its darfur fyi :D

ShooterMcGavin
04-10-2008, 11:24 AM
its darfur fyi :D
they probably both need saving.

Hulud
04-10-2008, 11:26 AM
I'm sure being portrayed as yet another ignorant American sticking their nose in something that doesn't apply to them is going to help. I hope every one of these protesters dies from Bird Flu.

:werd:
i dont know why you dont understand the fact that its not only americans. you have always had a hatred of americans and yet you turn a blind eye to everyone else in europe that was protesting over there last week. Or were they all americans over there protesting? :lmfao:

Hulud
04-10-2008, 11:27 AM
they probably both need saving.
i wouldnt doubt it lol

Ran
04-10-2008, 11:28 AM
i dont know why you dont understand the fact that its not only americans. you have always had a hatred of americans and yet you turn a blind eye to everyone else in europe that was protesting over there last week. Or were they all americans over there protesting? :lmfao:I didn't hear anything about the Europeans, but they can all choke on a Chinese eggroll too.

I hope Tibet burns under the Chinese Army just out of spite for these protesters.

Hulud
04-10-2008, 11:32 AM
I didn't hear anything about the Europeans, but they can all choke on a Chinese eggroll too.

I hope Tibet burns under the Chinese Army just out of spite for these protesters.
yea people were climbing up the eiffel tower and sh*t. it was insane there

Ran
04-10-2008, 11:37 AM
yea people were climbing up the eiffel tower and sh*t. it was insane thereDid anyone fall off? I hope so. I also hope someone got video so I can watch it in instant reply. I want to watch their retarded, not-making-a-difference face slam into the concrete in slow motion.