PDA

View Full Version : Should I Report This To The Police?

Ran
04-09-2008, 10:31 AM
I was DLing some new anime episodes last night like usual but something really f*cked up happened. One of the episodes I downloaded turned out to be some hardcore snuff video. Not just rough sex either, but they beat the sh*t out of this girl and actually slit her throat open at the end. I can't tell if it's fake or not, but it looks pretty real to me. I'm wondering if I should burn it and take it to the police department or something.

Advice?

Note: I will NOT supply a link or any other information concerning the video so don't ask.

Sammich
04-09-2008, 10:32 AM
piracy is a crime

redrumracer
04-09-2008, 10:33 AM
hmmmmm how can you prove its real??

Ran
04-09-2008, 10:33 AM
piracy is a crimeFirst off, the anime I was downloading isn't available for retail purchase in the US so it's not a crime. Second, shut the f*ck up with the bullsh*t. I'm serious man. :(

1000cckiller
04-09-2008, 10:34 AM
Post a link or STFU k.

Ran
04-09-2008, 10:34 AM
Post a link or STFU k.I downloaded it off of Morpheus and I'm not linking sh*t.

hmmmmm how can you prove its real??I don't know. All I know is that it looks and sounds pretty real to me and it seriously has me quirked. I just don't know if I should report it, or delete and forget about it.

Sammich
04-09-2008, 10:36 AM
hmmmmm how can you prove its real??

x2

sorry ran kizama

*leaves*:(

1000cckiller
04-09-2008, 10:36 AM
I downloaded it off of Morpheus and I'm not linking sh*t./thread failure.

redrumracer
04-09-2008, 10:38 AM
**** if it is real cant do nothing bout it now shes dead. and how are they going to track it back to the original person. its done been on so many computers.

Ran
04-09-2008, 10:40 AM
**** if it is real cant do nothing bout it now shes dead. and how are they going to track it back to the original person. its done been on so many computers.I don't know man. You never really see the guy's faces so that doesn't really help. You do see the girl's face for the most part (aside from blindfold and duct tape over her mouth for most of the vid) so maybe that could help?

I'm probably just going to delete it off my comp. I don't know.

Nemesis
04-09-2008, 10:43 AM
Damn man.

Sammich
04-09-2008, 10:44 AM
I don't know man. You never really see the guy's faces so that doesn't really help. You do see the girl's face for the most part (aside from blindfold and duct tape over her mouth for most of the vid) so maybe that could help?

I'm probably just going to delete it off my comp. I don't know.

yea but they can always go to your computer and pull it off..my brother is always telling me even when u do the recycle bin and delete that...its still there:thinking: doesnt make sense, but at the same time it does

redrumracer
04-09-2008, 10:47 AM
yea but they can always go to your computer and pull it off..my brother is always telling me even when u do the recycle bin and delete that...its still there:thinking: doesnt make sense, but at the same time it does
its still on the harddrive until that certain spot gets wrote over with another file

TIGERJC
04-09-2008, 10:48 AM
that why you delete it off of your hard drive to make it un recoverable

Hulud
04-09-2008, 10:49 AM
dude i wouldnt do anything. cause i bet you have illegally dloaded anime or music before. they will check that.

plus there is not much they can do if the film that you saw is overseas

Crazy Asian
04-09-2008, 10:49 AM
report..I would. I cant sleep at night knowing I watched some girl get killed.
But I have to agree on Huludcical.

Ran
04-09-2008, 10:52 AM
dude i wouldnt do anything. cause i bet you have illegally dloaded anime or music before. they will check that.You really think they'd try to put me on the spot for a few songs when I turning in a possible snuff vid?

plus there is not much they can do if the film that you saw is overseasThey're speaking English on the video but that's all I can tell.

Sammich
04-09-2008, 10:52 AM
that why you delete it off of your hard drive to make it un recoverable

how do you go about doing that?

Killer
04-09-2008, 10:53 AM
i would turn it in.. i'm sure they will look the other way if you have downloaded illegal stuff if you're trying to help turn in a murder...

murder>piracy...

Hulud
04-09-2008, 10:54 AM
You really think they'd try to put me on the spot for a few songs when I turning in a possible snuff vid?

They're speaking English on the video but that's all I can tell.
well they will question you as to why you were even dloading this film in the first place

TS240
04-09-2008, 10:54 AM
dude i wouldnt do anything. cause i bet you have illegally dloaded anime or music before. they will check that.

plus there is not much they can do if the film that you saw is overseas
Yeah theres not much you or the police can do...

redrumracer
04-09-2008, 10:56 AM
IF you turn it in i would go to a federal office and turn it in deff not a city or county office maaayyyyyybbbbbbeeeeeee the state. but like i said IF you turn it in give it to the feds.

Doppelgänger
Well, go watch the videos of other people getting their heads cut off and compare it to see if it looks as real as the real thing?

Hulud
and WAIT.

why the hell did you watch it to the end? you shoulda known how it ws gonna end

redrumracer
04-09-2008, 10:57 AM
and WAIT.

he was curious

Ran
04-09-2008, 10:58 AM
Well, go watch the videos of other people getting their heads cut off and compare it to see if it looks as real as the real thing?I've seen those vids before too because of a similar situation. Some jack@ss tagged it as an anime episode and I got them.

The quality of this vid is a bit higher than the taliban beheading videos, but it's still homemade from what I can tell.

and WAIT.

why the hell did you watch it to the end? you shoulda known how it ws gonna endAt first I thought it was just some brutal amatuer sex vid. BDSM or something like that. There was like a minute of footage after they slit her throat and, at that point, I was just shocked at what I saw and couldn't help but keep watching. I won't go into details, but it was some seriously twisted sh*t.

Hulud
well how about this, i ask my neighbor who works for the secret service

actually on second hand he will think i dloaded it, nvm lol

Killer
and WAIT.

i mean.... he still had to... you know..

EJ25RUN
04-09-2008, 10:59 AM
i have not but my friend has seen it and he said it's real.....its been out for about a month atleast so......

Im pretty sure someone already went to the police with this.

Hulud
04-09-2008, 10:59 AM
i mean.... he still had to... you know..
i wouldnt have.

thats saying a lot if i wouldnt watch

R32Dragon
04-09-2008, 11:41 AM
They may take your computer, since you're the first link in the evidence chain....fack that sheet.

Ran
04-09-2008, 11:43 AM
Apparently this vid has been around for a month or so, if not longer since I've gotten PM's and AIM messages from other members whom have seen it. If that's the case, then I'm sure the authorities are already onto it.

I'm just deleting it. Thanks guys.

EJ25RUN
04-09-2008, 11:43 AM
They may take your computer, since you're the first link in the evidence chain....fack that sheet.

what he said ^

Sammich
04-09-2008, 11:50 AM
Apparently this vid has been around for a month or so, if not longer since I've gotten PM's and AIM messages from other members whom have seen it. If that's the case, then I'm sure the authorities are already onto it.

I'm just deleting it. Thanks guys.

for those that dont read...read

ShooterMcGavin
04-09-2008, 11:59 AM
First off, the anime I was downloading isn't available for retail purchase in the US so it's not a crime. Second, shut the f*ck up with the bullsh*t. I'm serious man. :(
uh maybe you forgot but this IS the internet.....

jR1_kS14
04-09-2008, 12:24 PM
nasty!!

TIGERJC
04-09-2008, 01:16 PM
how do you go about doing that?
There are several programs out there that do a good job of this. I clean my computer hard disk every 2 weeks and then I run a recovering program just to make sure the data is unrecoverable. After getting my identity stolen I go to the extreme now

yungdz
04-09-2008, 01:30 PM
Yea, I know its hard but you need to turn the other cheek or go to the Feds. No county police department is going to care about it since it probably did not happen in the county. I had an experience with bank fraud that happened a couple of years ago but the county PD wouldn't do **** cause it was no proof it tool place in their county, even though the bank was there

Brett
04-09-2008, 01:47 PM
I would turn it in, I could not live with myself if I had seen it and thought what I just saw was real.

RandomGuy
04-09-2008, 01:55 PM
:ttiwwp:

2.3 Evo 8
04-09-2008, 02:11 PM
Admit it! Your the guy in the film wearing the mask.

BanginJimmy
04-09-2008, 02:18 PM
I dont remember the name of the program to permanently delete stuff and make it unrecoverable, but a friend of mine in Japan had one that when you deleted a file it automaticly created another file of the same size in the exact same place on the harddrive then deleted that also.

thinkfast®
04-09-2008, 05:47 PM
REPORT DEEZ NUTS PUTA

GuessWho
04-09-2008, 06:45 PM
Probably just a clip off one of these vidz my dad gets at the police dept. of people actually gettin killed live...
Fuccked up vidz....

IndianStig
04-09-2008, 07:44 PM
Could be a scene from the upcoming movie, The Poughkeepsie Tapes.

Lemme youtube it, lmk if similar.

Edited:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mXP8AhTzy9E