PDA

View Full Version : About Yesterday!!

S-10_Davis
03-17-2005, 06:56 PM
for everyone active in or conversation on the M.A.N.S. unit and my stupidity yesterday. I wanted to say thank you. Even though alot of you said some harsh things you all made a very good point and for that i wanted to say thanks.

quickdodgeŽ
03-17-2005, 07:13 PM
Your stupidity for what? Thanks for what? Are you going to quit with the drugs? Anyone who relies on that shit is an idiot who really doesn't deserve to live. Later, QD.

S-10_Davis
03-17-2005, 07:26 PM
HMmmmmm.... I really dont remember u saying anything important or at all for that matter. If u were in the conversation maybe u would no what the fuck i was talking about.

quickdodgeŽ
03-17-2005, 07:33 PM
I could give a fuck what conversation I was in or not. I'm in this one now. I have an opinion on junkies and if that fits you and you don't like it, then Hey! It's your loss. Later, QD.

MitsuEvo6
03-17-2005, 07:52 PM
with QD..if your not quittin, get the fuck outta here.

chrisdavis
03-17-2005, 07:54 PM
HMmmmmm.... I really dont remember u saying anything important or at all for that matter. If u were in the conversation maybe u would no what the fuck i was talking about.

Just because some people didnt post doesnt mean that they did not read it. I didnt post yesterday but I feel that it would be in your best interest to go to rehab, join a support group and find a new set of friends to help you stay clean. You are heading down a very negative path and I hope for your sake that you realize that.

Scrappy
03-17-2005, 11:22 PM
Im there with QD and more, If i am ever around you, do not say its you because i will knock the fuck out your sorry ass, my sister is VERY hooked and will not quit, its mother fuckers like you that after we helped all we could, she has one bad day and you all give her the shit again, do not expect one bit of sympathy, nor respect from me and a few others... plus get the "crystal meth" shit out of your profile.... or get the fuck out of here

verash
03-18-2005, 01:40 AM
har har 3===D~~
QD is a gangsta = lollerskater
Lil Crappy has a sister hooked on meth = roflcopter
Me = Greatness

JITB
03-18-2005, 01:44 AM
METHOWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tasuki_Civic
03-18-2005, 01:44 AM
lol i thought QD was jus playing........ DAvis must have said something serious.

JITB
03-18-2005, 01:50 AM
I say knock yourself out with the drugs. No matter what anyone says on here your gonna do what you want.. one day you will either realize whats goin on and how stupid it is and stop.. Or it will put in a fucked up place, dead or in jail. PEACE!!

Dragonfly5338
03-18-2005, 02:31 AM
crack is whack. :goodjob:

Brett
03-18-2005, 06:39 AM
Dont expect anyone on here to shed a tear at your funeral, or show up for that matter. You have to be ONE STUPID MOTHER FUCKER to do that shit, and dont give me that IM HOOKED shit either, You knew before you took the first hit, what would happen, and you made the choice to say "Fuck it"......

Kermit
03-18-2005, 08:09 AM
S-10

Not only are you destroying yourself from the inside, but you are also destroying the people around you that care. You may not know it yet, and they may not either, but take it from someone who knows, you're killing them as well. Self-destructive behaviors originate from self-hatred, and in the end, the choice is always yours. But when making a choice like the one you've made, you have to at least take into consideration the people in your life. It was not their choice, but they are going to have to deal with the end result of your decision whether they want to or not, and that is not fair to them...they don't hate you. Brothers? Sisters? Parents? Grandparents? Children? Think about what would happen to them when your decision has met it's result. Do you want to do that to them? If you do, and don't care, then do them a favor and leave today, now, and don't come back until you've pulled the loaded gun away from your head.