PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Mahdavi?

B18c1Turboed
04-07-2008, 11:25 AM
Well i heared in 1st round of eliminations in Moroso, that a motor blew up in Sams supra?
I heared Dan got put on the trailor by Johnny from AAp, how is that possible that a new driver comes out and bust out a 9.8 second pass his very 1st pass, then back it up with a 8.8 second pass?
Then putting dan Dixon on the trailor to go home after that!! All i can say is WoW
GOOD JOB JOHNNY!!!

So who builds better supras in town?

quickdodge®
04-07-2008, 11:29 AM
In Before the Shut Down. Later, QD.

B18c1Turboed
04-07-2008, 11:29 AM
In Before the Shut Down. Later, QD.

Why aint shop bashing!!!

quickdodge®
04-07-2008, 11:31 AM
Why aint shop bashing!!!

Lolol. Your post just looks like it. Especially the last line. Later, QD.

B18c1Turboed
04-07-2008, 11:33 AM
This has nothing to do with shops, its about racing!!! dan left one race team to go too another, then get his ass handed to him by his old race team and new driver, thats a shame!!!

quickdodge®
04-07-2008, 11:34 AM
Lolol. Later, QD.

Nemesis
04-07-2008, 11:34 AM
This whole "shop bashing" trend is stupid.

B18c1Turboed
04-07-2008, 11:35 AM
IT AINT BASH SHOPPING!!!

B18c1Turboed
04-07-2008, 11:37 AM
Ill reword it then. who got put on a trailor after 1st round?

blackboi50
04-07-2008, 11:38 AM
a 9.8 to a 8.8.......prolly tuned at the track :thinking:....1

B18c1Turboed
04-07-2008, 11:40 AM
a 9.8 to a 8.8.......prolly tuned at the track :thinking:....1

Yea by Yamil.. and people say hes is just a driver/ obviously he can do more then that!!

blackboi50
04-07-2008, 11:43 AM
Yea by Yamil.. and people say hes is just a driver/ obviously he can do more then that!!

:)....yuppp....all smart guys over there!!!!.....1

RandomGuy
04-07-2008, 11:45 AM
interesting story, doesn't look like shop bashing, just a recollection of events

Nemesis
04-07-2008, 11:47 AM
IT AINT BASH SHOPPING!!!

No, I meant the whole calling people out about it.

B18c1Turboed
04-07-2008, 11:57 AM
Proof in the pudding
http://grs-motorsports.com/noticias/videos/nopi/moroso/eliminations/7.wmv

2 mins into the video

BLK JDM
04-07-2008, 12:17 PM
Aw race season begins!! The saga continues! hahahahahah

The callouts, the fights, the no shows, the blown motors, the random 9 second or 8 second pass from someone you least expected, the raise to fame, the smell of C16 and burnt rubber in the morning, the generators, the duallies pulling 5-10yrs worth of blood, sweat, tears, and mostly $$$ gone down the drain. RACE SEASON!! Priceless!!

I should make my own MasterCard commercial.

BLK JDM
04-07-2008, 12:44 PM
I spot Jaimecbr900rr rocking the double Ms hat w/ his camera. Maybe he'll chime in on how the event was?

http://www.rx7s.com/events/2008/Nopi_Moroso_April4th_2008_Day1_TestandTune/images/Z4058400.JPG

B18c1Turboed
04-07-2008, 01:52 PM
He is even wearing a GREASED lighting shirt!!!! hmmmmmm...

Jaimecbr900
04-07-2008, 11:21 PM
Funny how the instigating is usually started by people who weren't even there. :rolleyes:

#1. For those that have been living under a rock for the last 10 yrs, I've ALWAYS been in the Mahdavi camp in one way or another. Customer, supporter, friend, and now crew member. So, why it would be any surprise to anyone as to what "shirt" I'm wearing seems dumb to me.

#2. It is VERY much a good question how you go from running 10's and high 9's on one day and then suddenly bust out mid 8's the next considering the car ran a totally different management than before. Again, those that weren't there didn't see what everyone else saw. I'll leave it at that. ;)

#3. Sam dropped a valve in one cyl on his last qualifying pass. It happens and it did. It's racing.

#4. Nothing "happened" to Mahdavi. It's racing. You win some, you lose some. The results may be different next time, maybe they won't. It's racing. It happens.

#5. Why didn't you go? There was some very stiff competition, as there usually is, in the FWD classes. Maybe we'd be Monday morning quarterbacking if you'd gone too.

#6. Dan's Supra is pretty much the same Supra that he had before, except for the paint job....stickers....and a handful of COMPLIANCE ;) additions to stay LEGAL ;) . Ironically enough it did have quite a few "mystery" issues that seem to point towards "ghosts" that burn up brand spanking new purge solenoids just by testing them on the car. Funny how things like that happen. Again, it's racing and it happens. You can only deal with it and move on.

Any more questions? :rolleyes:

quickdodge®
04-08-2008, 10:04 AM
instigating

As you can see, Jaime, I saw this as well. Later, QD.

B18c1Turboed
04-08-2008, 10:08 AM
gee get all defensive. Nope i couldnt make it down there due to spending alot of money getting the car ready for Atlanta race,just too sit in the parking lot.

When i have huge sponsors like roper pumps, ill make alot more races!!!
But naw i was just wondering how a supra goes from a mid 8sec car in one team,leave and can barely bust out a 9sec pass, i guess it racing!!

And jaime just becasue u make one more NDRA event then me dont mean anything, there was a few races i didnt see you at last year that mahdavi was at, that just called having a family and having to stay home. so before you question my loyatly about racing dont, becasue that just dumb,im a single car NO SPONSORS trying to make it as many races as i can,so before you go on this rant why i wasnt there.i just wasnt . making money comes before racing!!!

So was Dan sad he got put on the trailor by a new driver? Why would mahdavi protest over a battery? you think having a bigger battery is a power adder!!!! Man that some sneeky stuff right there,you loose to a racer then you protest becasue a battery!! WOW!!

BLK JDM
04-08-2008, 10:53 AM
Where are your pics of the event Jaime?? I seen the big ass camera you were packing!!

Jaimecbr900
04-08-2008, 10:59 AM
When i have huge sponsors like roper pumps, ill make alot more races!!!
But naw i was just wondering how a supra goes from a mid 8sec car in one team,leave and can barely bust out a 9sec pass, i guess it racing!!

Yeah, it's funny how that works like that. It's almost like.....I'll just leave it alone. ;)

And jaime just becasue u make one more NDRA event then me dont mean anything, there was a few races i didnt see you at last year that mahdavi was at, that just called having a family and having to stay home. so before you question my loyatly about racing dont, becasue that just dumb,im a single car NO SPONSORS trying to make it as many races as i can,so before you go on this rant why i wasnt there.i just wasnt . making money comes before racing!!!

You made the comment about the shirt I was wearing and I answer it. Who's getting defensive now?

Trust me, I know all about family first. Believe me I know. I just think that it's instigating when you are going based off what you heard from only one camp and making assumptions. That's how the BS drama starts and festers. I actually went over to Yamil and told him they had a great run. I wasn't a bad sport about it at all. There's no beef between me and anyone at all. I just don't think it's fair to report something from only one side.....UNLESS you are in fact instigating, which you said you weren't. That was my point.

So was Dan sad he got put on the trailor by a new driver?

Would any racer be happy they lost? Again, this is just instigating IMO. :rolleyes:

Why would mahdavi protest over a battery?

#1. Because it's ILLEGAL in our class.
#2. Because it's ILLEGAL in our class.
#3. And finally because it's ILLEGAL in our class.:rolleyes:

You want me to list out the times they protested Sam in the last 3 yrs alone?

you think having a bigger battery is a power adder!!!! Man that some sneeky stuff right there,you loose to a racer then you protest becasue a battery!! WOW!!

So in your book it's "sneaky" to protest something that is very clearly specified in NHRA's rule book that is ILLEGAL to use in our class???? So what do you consider using ILLEGAL equipment??? Smart? Cool? :rolleyes:

Whatever. WE didn't make up the rules. NHRA did. We were ALL told very clearly and specifically that tech rules would be way more strict this year due to NHRA affiliation. They went on and on about how there were going to be far more cars DQ'd at tech and we'd better read and follow the rules. Most of our prep hours in the last month have been spent, not in figuring out how to cheat, but in buying thousands of dollars worth of additional equipment to be sure and both cars be compliant with all the things that last year was "ok" and this year they're cracking down on.

Now, tell me that after YOU spend thousands of dollars and countless hours of wrench time putting those parts on just to be legal.....then your competitor gets a "bye" on those same rules YOU are following....How would YOU feel? The rules should apply to everyone equally. IF all of a sudden it's "ok" to do something that is CLEARLY and very BLACK AND WHITE IN THE RULE BOOK that is NOT allowed in your class just because the techs "missed it" or because you have to protest before elimination rounds start (even though we had no way of knowing anything before that), then what good are the rules? I mean, if the tech misses it.....your competitors who are busy working on their own cars miss it:rolleyes: ......and you make it to the elimination round......WOO HOO!!! suddenly you're some how "LEGAL" for eliminations?????? Whatever. I saw myself where racers got PULLED from the water box and DQ'd....DURING eliminations......over Carbon Fiber!!!! (which is not even in the rulebook for that class to begin with!).

Bottomline is that you can't be a "little" pregnant, right? You either are or you're not. Right? So, the same should apply to the rules. You either are legal or you're not. A "little" illegal is BS. People don't mind losing. People do mind losing AND then the rules don't apply to them too. Again, if it happened to YOU I'm certain that you'd look at it different. Beat me straight up w/o cheating and I'll shake your hand.

:2cents:

Jaimecbr900
04-08-2008, 11:00 AM
Where are your pics of the event Jaime?? I seen the big ass camera you were packing!!

Were you there, you queer???? :ninja:

I'm about to post them up on myspace.

I might post some here today too. :goodjob:

B18c1Turboed
04-08-2008, 11:07 AM
No offense Jamie, but im sure AAP didnt go there planning or even think about cheating. A battery is something i would never check or even think about,a battery is a battery to me!!

Im sure AAp dont or have to sit around thinking on ways to cheat, they have proven there selfs alot already.
I will tell you this AAp didnt even tell me anything, i have alot of friends that where there racing, and called with updates.
I just tought it was funny they would protest after they lost, why not do it before? Per NHRA and NDRA at the last drivers meeting they told us if where going to protest a car do it before the event starts not too do it after we lost or after qualifying! so too me that was sneeky and that wasnt being a fair challenger!!
But it is whatever, im sure thru out the year cars will be put on the trailor again!Its just one race.And obviously it wasnt iLLEgal like you say since Glenn Allowed them to continue!

BKgen®
04-08-2008, 11:10 AM
This has nothing to do with shops, its about racing!!!

...which explains why it's posted in WHORESLOUNGE?... :thinking:

BLK JDM
04-08-2008, 11:21 AM
Were you there, you queer???? :ninja:

I'm about to post them up on myspace.

I might post some here today too. :goodjob:

Why I gotta be queer?? That's messed up Jay-I thought we were boys. Man, you better post them pics here on a car forum. That's the point. I'm not a Myspace freak plus it's blocked on my job so I'd have to wait until tonight. Oh and no I wasn't at the race, I was down in FL the week before that for vacation. While yall were being soaked at the Commerce race I was chillin in the sun. I was supposed to be at Moroso but at the last minute they decided not to go, then changed their mind again and forgot to call a brotha. I was hurt, it's OK though.

Oh I keep forgetting to ask you Jay-how come I don't see pics of the Lex bubble at the car shows. Have you retired?

Jaimecbr900
04-08-2008, 12:02 PM
No offense Jamie, but im sure AAP didnt go there planning or even think about cheating. A battery is something i would never check or even think about,a battery is a battery to me!!

It's not just a "battery". The reason its illegal is because when you run a 16V setup you don't have to run an alternator AND you can run hotter components like ignition, both of which are indeed "power adders". Again, I didn't make it ILLEGAL. NHRA did.

The point is not if they did it on purpose or not. The point is that if they made such a big deal about telling the drivers to READ the rules and make sure they follow them, then "oops, I didn't know" doesn't cut it.

I will tell you this AAp didnt even tell me anything, i have alot of friends that where there racing, and called with updates.

We didn't find out about the 16V thing until someone else told us too. The only time I went over to their pits was to congratulate them on their run and ask them what lane they wanted. That's it. I wasn't looking nor noticed anything when I was there. Bottomline, in this case, is that the person that told us was exactly right. They did have a 16V setup in the car.

I just tought it was funny they would protest after they lost, why not do it before? Per NHRA and NDRA at the last drivers meeting they told us if where going to protest a car do it before the event starts not too do it after we lost or after qualifying! so too me that was sneeky and that wasnt being a fair challenger!!

What's funny is that YOUR sources obviously aren't as good as you think they are, because it certainly WAS reported A: as soon as it was told to us, and B: BEFORE we even came to the staging lanes TO run. So your source is dead wrong about the timing. Matter of fact, when Bear came over to tell us they were going to let them run anyway we hadn't even been called up to the staging area. It was a good 30 mins later that we got ready and went up there to run them. So, yes sir it was certainly reported WAYYYY before we ever even thought about running anybody.

At this event's driver's meeting they repeated everything you are saying, with the exception of the "before qualifying" thing. Matter of fact, the only stipulation they verbally outlined was that the protest had to be done BEFORE the run. That's fine, fair, and obvious. I totally agree with that. That's what was done. BEFORE the run. But then we were told, "oops, we forgot to tell you that it's before the run AND before qualifying too..". What I don't agree with is that if you're found to have ILLEGAL equipment on the car, they let you run anyway just because THEY missed it at tech or because it's after qualification round. What's that got to do with the price of tea in China? So, if I get by the techs....I make one pass and qualify.....I can put my car up in the trailer until elimination round.....where I then COULD add whatever the hell I want and my car is still "legal"???? Does that make sense to you? So, I could put a bigger turbo I have laying around in the trailer or add different fuel or hell, let's drop a V8 we may have laying around too.....after all, it got by the techs (who tech'd the car 2 days ago) and I qualified, so it's all good????

But it is whatever, im sure thru out the year cars will be put on the trailor again!Its just one race.And obviously it wasnt iLLEgal like you say since Glenn Allowed them to continue!

Again, your sources aren't very good. Bear made the call and not Glenn.

I guess you're not going to get it until it happens to you. That's fine. But I will say this: They were consistent about being inconsistent, because it happened to a Pro team and a FWD team too. The Pro team, who'll remain nameless, was REALLY pissed about it too. He said the exact same thing I'm saying here. He was pissed because someone protested them for something and he busted his butt and changed it. When he turned around and protested someone, they told him the same thing that we were told...which was basically, "oops, we didn't catch it, so we'll WARN them to change it for the next race..." He wasn't given that choice when the shoe was on the other foot, according to him. This is the reason why if someone is out of compliance, then that's it for that race. Otherwise you'll have other people looking at it as it not being fair.

I mean, how can you use one rule to justify overlooking another rule from the SAME DAMN BOOK? Makes no sense at all, does it? Where does it stop then?

B18c1Turboed
04-08-2008, 12:14 PM
I guess that Nhra/NDRA racing for you! And im sure since this was the 1st race of the season too say they did let some thing pass by, gee we all cant be perfect 1st round thru. But im sure they will fix the problem and be back out there.
I guess in Atco we can all look forward to seeing
http://www.nopi.com/nopims/images/detail_246.jpg

I will try to be ther for that race, well see how it goes before then..

B18c1Turboed
04-08-2008, 12:19 PM
Damm i just noticed that Johnny raced both Sam and Dan according too
http://www.nopi.com/nopims/dsp_eresults.php?vshowid=98&vclassid=2E%20-%20Unlimited%20Street

Wow johnny is moving!!

Jaimecbr900
04-08-2008, 12:24 PM
Why I gotta be queer??

Cause I've seen the way you look at me......queer....:lmfao:

That's messed up Jay-I thought we were boys.

We is.

Man, you better post them pics here on a car forum. That's the point. I'm not a Myspace freak plus it's blocked on my job so I'd have to wait until tonight.

I'll see if I can.

Oh I keep forgetting to ask you Jay-how come I don't see pics of the Lex bubble at the car shows. Have you retired?

I've gotten burned out, to be honest. I'm going to change some things around in the interior and I may get John to do something in the trunk too. Not sure yet. I'll get back to it again, just not in a big hurry right now. She still flies the flags and gets some press time here and there, so that keeps the sponsors happy. We'll see. Good eye though. :goodjob:

BLK JDM
04-08-2008, 12:34 PM
So is Sam gonna be able to get the MK3 ready for the next race since he dropped a valve. Oh I forgot-yall big sponsor boys got 2-3 spare motors right in the trailer. Why didn't yall do a Youtube Video like Titan of swapping motors between rounds then not getting it finished in time. Well w/ you as crew chief-I think yall could have knocked it out in time.

Oh I heard yall reppin a big rig now. Post some pics of it down at Moroso. Damn, yall boys living the good life now. When I went racing it was sleeping in cold trailers, washing my ass w/ cold ass Wal-Mart brand drinking water, and having to snuggle up next to pot belly Brandon or bull dog face Travis. Oh the things people do for racing.

Note to self: Never tell that story again.

Jaimecbr900
04-08-2008, 12:35 PM
I guess that Nhra/NDRA racing for you! And im sure since this was the 1st race of the season too say they did let some thing pass by, gee we all cant be perfect 1st round thru. But im sure they will fix the problem and be back out there.
I guess in Atco we can all look forward to seeing

I will try to be ther for that race, well see how it goes before then..

I guess I can agree with you on that. It was the first real race. You're right. I'll chalk it up to adjusting. Still not right......<------couldn't resist.:D

Damm i just noticed that Johnny raced both Sam and Dan according too
http://www.nopi.com/nopims/dsp_eres...imited%20Street (http://www.nopi.com/nopims/dsp_eresults.php?vshowid=98&vclassid=2E%20-%20Unlimited%20Street)

Dude, you need to stop believing everything you read on the net. Seriously.

Sam didn't even run ONE round of elimination at all. His car dropped a valve on his last qualification pass, which was that 9.9 pass. He never ran Johnny at all. Again, that's why you shouldn't believe everything you hear. ;)

B18c1Turboed
04-08-2008, 12:37 PM
I guess I can agree with you on that. It was the first real race. You're right. I'll chalk it up to adjusting. Still not right......<------couldn't resist.:D

Dude, you need to stop believing everything you read on the net. Seriously.

Sam didn't even run ONE round of elimination at all. His car dropped a valve on his last qualification pass, which was that 9.9 pass. He never ran Johnny at all. Again, that's why you shouldn't believe everything you hear. ;)

I tought so, but thats NDRA for you!!! ANd i dont belive everything i read online, its so funny how you defend them like there is no life, but i guess we all need groupies in are teams!!:cheers:

Jaimecbr900
04-08-2008, 12:39 PM
So is Sam gonna be able to get the MK3 ready for the next race since he dropped a valve.

Yes.

Oh I forgot-yall big sponsor boys got 2-3 spare motors right in the trailer. Why didn't yall do a Youtube Video like Titan of swapping motors between rounds then not getting it finished in time. Well w/ you as crew chief-I think yall could have knocked it out in time.

You know if we'd had an extra head on the truck...we damn sure would've tried....:lmfao:

Oh I heard yall reppin a big rig now. Post some pics of it down at Moroso. Damn, yall boys living the good life now. When I went racing it was sleeping in cold trailers, washing my ass w/ cold ass Wal-Mart brand drinking water, and having to snuggle up next to pot belly Brandon or bull dog face Travis. Oh the things people do for racing.

We didn't take the RV to Moroso.

Brandon is still pot bellied and no chest.....:lmfao: and Travis......he's still Travis....:lmfao: No damn snuggling though.....and you wondered why I called you queer????? :lmfao: ;)

Note to self: Never tell that story again.

Oh, you know Brandon and them will have jokes for you if I tell 'em.....:D

Jaimecbr900
04-08-2008, 12:41 PM
I tought so, but thats NDRA for you!!! ANd i dont belive everything i read online, its so funny how you defend them like there is no life, but i guess we all need groupies in are teams!!:cheers:

Please Danny, how many times have YOU not gotten heated about someone talking about your boys???? You want me to pull out some links???? :lmfao:

B18c1Turboed
04-08-2008, 12:43 PM
Please Danny, how many times have YOU not gotten heated about someone talking about your boys???? You want me to pull out some links???? :lmfao:

Im messing with you man. I dont get mad, i do it too kill time trust me. Part of racing is the bull**** talking. Nothing makes a day go by faster!!!

BLK JDM
04-08-2008, 12:47 PM
Oh, you know Brandon and them will have jokes for you if I tell 'em.....:D

Me and Brandon are cool I wasn't making fun of him he knows about his pot belly. Brandon's the king of jokes. I'll bow down. Now bull dog faced Travis-we can go at it. I've got jokes for years just on his face. Then in the next millenium I'll start on everything that's wrong w/ him. Hahahahaha

Jaimecbr900
04-08-2008, 12:53 PM
Im messing with you man. I dont get mad, i do it too kill time trust me. Part of racing is the bull**** talking. Nothing makes a day go by faster!!!

I'm with you, but I really don't have any beef with those guys. To be honest, I would've done the same thing they did and just said, "well, what do you want me to do?...." You know? It's not their fault the techs missed it. I'm sure it was there when they tech'd, so it's not their fault for that at all.

Look, it is what it is. It's racing. I don't have any beef with them, so I don't have a reason to take it personal at all. We'll try to outrun them, just like they are outrunning us right now. It is what it is. NM? :D

Jaimecbr900
04-08-2008, 12:55 PM
Me and Brandon are cool I wasn't making fun of him he knows about his pot belly. Brandon's the king of jokes. I'll bow down. Now bull dog faced Travis-we can go at it. I've got jokes for years just on his face. Then in the next millenium I'll start on everything that's wrong w/ him. Hahahahaha

Yeah, Brandon's good peoples....:D He is definetly the king of jokes. He's even scorched Sam a few times here lately. No mercy with that lil MF. :lmfao:

Travis was actually really cool this race. I haven't hung out with him as long as some of you like that, but he was cool.

BLK JDM
04-08-2008, 01:02 PM
How did the other Orange MK3 Supra of Big Daddy racing do? He has the same crazy wing on his like Sam's. I saw pics of it but I don't know the driver's name to figure out what times it ran.

Jaimecbr900
04-08-2008, 01:45 PM
How did the other Orange MK3 Supra of Big Daddy racing do? He has the same crazy wing on his like Sam's. I saw pics of it but I don't know the driver's name to figure out what times it ran.

He did good. We ran him in the elimination round, but he was having problems with AEM. He broke up really bad off the line and had to shut it down. He's a cool guy too. He came over and we talked for a while when we were in the staging lanes.

quickdodge®
04-08-2008, 02:16 PM
its so funny how you defend them like there is no life, but i guess we all need groupies in are teams!!:cheers:

Now that this has died down between you two, I wouldn't be QD if I didn't say this:

It's quite hypocritical of you to point out the same thing that you're doing. In fact, you originated this thread to groupie up on the team of your choice So you're right. "We all" do "need groupies in are teams!!"

Lolol. You know I'm fuccing with ya, lolol. Later, QD.

B18c1Turboed
04-08-2008, 02:23 PM
Now that this has died down between you two, I wouldn't be QD if I didn't say this:

It's quite hypocritical of you to point out the same thing that you're doing. In fact, you originated this thread to groupie up on the team of your choice So you're right. "We all" do "need groupies in are teams!!"

Lolol. You know I'm fuccing with ya, lolol. Later, QD.

Maybe so, but the sad thing is i have nothing to do with AAP. I know Yamil and Chris, but im not a groupie im just a fellow racer!! Thanks for caring
LATER,danny!

quickdodge®
04-08-2008, 02:26 PM
Maybe so, but the sad thing is i have nothing to do with AAP. I know Yamil and Chris, but im not a groupie im just a fellow racer!! Thanks for caring
LATER,danny!

Dammit, man. That makes it even worse. A third party groupie? Lolol. And stop trying to make me not joke around with you. And I care because I am. Later, QD.

B18c1Turboed
04-08-2008, 02:40 PM
Dammit, man. That makes it even worse. A third party groupie? Lolol. And stop trying to make me not joke around with you. And I care because I am. Later, QD.

Dont get it twisted, Im not groupie im right next too them racing.And what i meant to say is im not affiliated with AAP. But yamil and Chris are good friends of mine that have helped me out a few times to get me racing!!!

Later,Danny!

quickdodge®
04-08-2008, 02:57 PM
^^^ It's all cool, man. Nothing's twisted. Just filling in the time, lolol. Later, QD.

BLK JDM
04-08-2008, 03:57 PM
Cause I've seen the way you look at me......queer....:lmfao:

That must be your glaucoma fcking w/ you!! hahahah

Oh and where are the pics? You're getting senile in your old age. I gotta stop you might start getting mad and bust a cap in me w/ one out of your collection. But then again your parkinson's will have you shaky and off target.

Bwahahahahaha:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Jaimecbr900
04-08-2008, 04:26 PM
That must be your glaucoma fcking w/ you!! hahahah

Oh and where are the pics? You're getting senile in your old age. I gotta stop you might start getting mad and bust a cap in me w/ one out of your collection. But then again your parkinson's will have you shaky and off target.

Bwahahahahaha:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Don't go get F**ked up over some dumb shiot....:ninja: .:lmfao: