PDA

View Full Version : b20turbohatc=bad buyer

boostedy8
04-07-2008, 09:39 AM
So after 5 mins after I posted up some stuff for sale, b20turbohatc sends me a pm saying that he wants to buy my turbo manifold. So I told him sure thing. I asked where he was located at and he told me Tennessee. I was a little reluctant at first since thats about two and a half hours from me. So I told him that it would cost extra for me to drive it up there. He agreed to pay the extra money and I though it was a done deal. Well we were suposed to meet up on Friday night and he told me that he couldn't make it so we made plans for Saturday morning at 8 AM. I sent him a text on friday night to confirm that we were still on for Saturday morning and he said sure thing. So Saturday morning I get up at 5 AM to get ready for the big drive. Keep in mind that I had to be at work at 10 AM that morning. I left my hous at 5:30 AM and started on my 127.7 mile drive (thats the exact milage to TN from my house from Mapquest) to Tennessee. So I get to the GA/TN border at 7:45 AM and give him a call to see where he was at. Never answered the phone, just got his voice mail. That was call #1. So I show up at Hamilton Place Mall at our desired time to meet at which was 8 AM. Give him a call again and no answer, call #2 at this point. In the process of me waiting for 50 mins in the mall parking lot, I gave him a total of 14 phone calls and several texts. Nothing! So I left cause I had to be in Marietta at 10 AM still for work. It was 8:50 when I left. I was pissed that I drove all the way out there and nothing! So around 12 ish in the afternoon i get a text saying that he though that I meant 8 PM instead of 8 AM. And he told me that he had just woken up. Now I should of known not to sell to this guy cause his ratting was in the black. But I guess I trust people on here too much. Now I hav bought and sold many parts on here before and never have I had such a bad taste in my mouth than this moment. I am very willing to meet up with people for such a small part and am more than willing to give advise from my own experiences for techanical problems to any body that asks, but in this case and as far as I'm concerened, you have to earn my trust from now on. :bow:

eYezs1ck
04-07-2008, 09:48 AM
u can always trust me :goodjob:

mitch lab
04-07-2008, 10:27 AM
sucks

silversol
04-07-2008, 10:36 AM
i had a issue with this guy as well. wanted to buy a 1000$ item and i told him i would not take a check! held the item a week and wanted to give me 300$ cash and have his uncle wright me a check for the rest!

boostedy8
04-07-2008, 11:08 AM
Well at least your guy paied for your part and you were not left w/ your you know what up your you know what. Sounds confusing but I can't say what I mean. This might explain a little more :idb: Thats how I felt. Lol

silversol
04-07-2008, 11:16 AM
^^^ no i did not sell it to him

JDM_EJ6
05-13-2008, 07:14 PM
hes a crook