PDA

View Full Version : How do you guys do it? Getting through the week?

Nemesis
04-07-2008, 08:48 AM
Seriously, I really like my job because Im doing something related to my education background, but somedays I just really dont want to go through another work week. I sometimes find myself taking a day off in the middle of the week just to get through it. Luckily I get paid time off during the year so I can take a day off whenever I feel , but damn this sucks.

So how do you guys manage to pull through the work week?

Sammich
04-07-2008, 08:49 AM
perserverance

Ran
04-07-2008, 08:50 AM
Pr0n

ksniperfox
04-07-2008, 08:53 AM
Seriously, I really like my job because Im doing something related to my education background, but somedays I just really dont want to go through another work week. I sometimes find myself taking a day off in the middle of the week just to get through it. Luckily I get paid time off during the year so I can take a day off whenever I feel , but damn this sucks.

what do you do?

idk what helps you, but im always moving, got something im always planning to do next/mental to do list. and at night, there always something interesting. crazy people, bad people i have to tell to leave, flirting with hot girls, free coffee/frozen/fountain drinks and other small things...it really isnt so hard of a job anymore. and i just remind myself how much i get paid lol

Nemesis
04-07-2008, 08:54 AM
Pr0n

:lmao: I bet.

Im really not looking forward to the end of this month. Im flying out AGAIN for Boston the first weekend in May to work on the weekend for an office move up there, then flying back. After coming back Im shooting a wedding, then following that my weekend is tied up for Formula D shooting for DSport again, then the next week Im in a Certification class. :no:

Killer
04-07-2008, 08:54 AM

i don't know.. i hate my job... i use to love it.. but i hate it now..

Nemesis
04-07-2008, 08:55 AM
what do you do?
Global Desktop Support for Red Hat

Hulud
04-07-2008, 08:57 AM
i just realize that i help people with their addictions by selling them drugs. makes me feel like a better person.....

ksniperfox
04-07-2008, 08:57 AM
Global Desktop Support for Red Hat

sounds boring. sorry. but im sure it has its benefits too, otherwise you wouldnt be working there? but yeah, perseverance too. have something planned for your days off. and just keep looking forward to it.

Nemesis
04-07-2008, 08:59 AM
sounds boring. sorry. but im sure it has its benefits too, otherwise you wouldnt be working there? but yeah, perseverance too. have something planned for your days off. and just keep looking forward to it.

lol Im sure it is boring for a lot of folks, but I enjoy working on systems and working with people, so its the best of both I guess. It has its days too. The pay is great and my boss is far away so I have free reign in the Atlanta office for the most part. Its not my job I hate, its just working in general :lmao:

On_Her_Face
04-07-2008, 09:01 AM
i don't feel like going through the week sometimes either, but its just routine so my body just goes through the motions..

Bruce Leroy
04-07-2008, 09:01 AM
Its not my job I hate, its just working in general :lmao:

EXACTLY!! **** work :2up:

Hulud
04-07-2008, 09:03 AM
i don't feel like going through the week sometimes either, but its just routine so my body just goes through the motions..
word is, you dont even have a job :eye:

Ran
04-07-2008, 09:05 AM
:lmao: I bet.Repped :D

Nemesis

:lmao:

Crazy thing is, I was unemployed for about a month a few years back, and it sucked after the second week.

uproot
i think its time for another vacation george, lol.

Hulud
04-07-2008, 09:08 AM
:lmao:

Crazy thing is, I was unemployed for about a month a few years back, and it sucked after the second week.
i dont doubt it. i mean at first its like "Sweet! i dont have to work"

then its like, oh my severance/unemployment checks are running out :lmfao:

Nemesis
04-07-2008, 09:15 AM
i dont doubt it. i mean at first its like "Sweet! i dont have to work"

then its like, oh my severance/unemployment checks are running out :lmfao:

Its funny daytime television commercials are geared towards the unemployed :lmao:

Hulud
04-07-2008, 09:17 AM
Its funny daytime television commercials are geared towards the unemployed :lmao:
true lol.

have you seen the eclipse biggie pack commercial?

it says "you can put it in your car. if you dont have a car, you can put it on your desk. if you dont have a job, you shouldnt be watching TV" :lmfao:

On_Her_Face
04-07-2008, 09:20 AM

ohh i wasn't specific, i'm talking about school and work

FTL

Hulud
04-07-2008, 09:21 AM
ohh i wasn't specific, i'm talking about school and work

FTL
so do you have a job?

On_Her_Face
04-07-2008, 09:22 AM
so do you have a job?

yep, gwinnett place ford

Hulud
04-07-2008, 09:23 AM
yep, gwinnett place ford
ok, i was misinformed then.

Shawna
04-07-2008, 09:24 AM
I think I'm just going to jump off the roof this week

Hulud
04-07-2008, 09:31 AM
I think I'm just going to jump off the roof this week
let me know how that works out for ya

btw heard anything about the new job?

Shawna
04-07-2008, 09:35 AM
Nope not a thing

Ill let u know once u slit ur wrists...we can be on ia from heaven

Hulud
04-07-2008, 09:36 AM
Nope not a thing

Ill let u know once u slit ur wrists...we can be on ia from heaven
o ok, hopefully you will soon.

heaven? are you f*cking kidding me?

i already have a front row bus ticket to hell LOL

ironchef
04-07-2008, 09:59 AM
Yea seriously, heaven and hoelud don't belong in the same sentence haha.

iloveboost
04-07-2008, 10:05 AM
I can't complain really. I work about 32hours a week and spend the majority of my time on the internet. Hour and a half lunch every and never work a weekend with about 4 weeks vacation.

It does get boring at times, but it's so easy.

Ran
04-07-2008, 10:06 AM
I can't complain really. I work about 32hours a week and spend the majority of my time on the internet. Hour and a half lunch every and never work a weekend with about 4 weeks vacation.

It does get boring at times, but it's so easy.Same boat here. Pay is good too. :cheers:

Sledlude
04-07-2008, 11:02 AM
4:20 and working out. and the realization that a ****ty job is better than no job.

ahmonrah
04-07-2008, 02:24 PM
considering my schedule fluctuates from 5-8days consecutive.....i still dont know how i make it happen. but the 4 days i typically get off after running like that makes it "almost" worth it.

Leisa
04-07-2008, 02:27 PM
Its not that I hate my job, I actually enjoy it.. but sometimes it gets a bit repititious... that is what I dont like... its a joy to know after I work 5 days that I then in turn get 2 off... thats what keeps me going..lol

Wurm
04-07-2008, 02:37 PM
hmmm i really dont have that problem at work. Havent had a day off besides the weekends in 2 years. I have vacation time I just dont use it lol. I come in move some stuff, play on the internet, run some errands for the boss. Sometimes I go home and work on cars when i get bored. The luxury of living 5 minutes down the street and your dad owning the company lol. The bad thing is my phone has to be on 24/7 and im always on call no matter what im doing