PDA

View Full Version : I got 99 Problems but a b*tch...

Hulud
04-07-2008, 08:15 AM
is all 99.

ELDORADO, Texas (CNN) -- More than 200 women and children have been removed from a Texas ranch that's home to members of a polygamist sect, but authorities have not identified the girl who called them with allegations of abuse

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/04/06/texas.ranch/index.html

seriously, how do people do this? i mean isnt one wife more than enough to deal with?

Sammich
04-07-2008, 08:22 AM
i mean isnt one wife more than enough to deal with?

that dont even begin to describe what a wife is lol...estrogen..thats all i have to say :lmao:

Hulud
04-07-2008, 08:25 AM
that dont even begin to describe what a wife is lol...estrogen..thats all i have to say :lmao:
lol seriously.

but i still cant see how a man can deal with multiple wives, i mean 1 woman creates enough drama as it is :lmao:

_Christian_
04-07-2008, 08:38 AM
is all 99.

ELDORADO, Texas (CNN) -- More than 200 women and children have been removed from a Texas ranch that's home to members of a polygamist sect, but authorities have not identified the girl who called them with allegations of abuse

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/04/06/texas.ranch/index.html

seriously, how do people do this? i mean isnt one wife more than enough to deal with?
Lol, they probably get beat if they give him any lip. I find it hard to believe how large these sects get. It's a pretty big operation. 400 members, 1900 acres guarded by armed men. I think ALL of the adults should be charged. Without them, none of the children would have been brought into this.

Sammich
04-07-2008, 08:39 AM
lol seriously.

but i still cant see how a man can deal with multiple wives, i mean 1 woman creates enough drama as it is :lmao:

tell me about it..i lit into the wife thursday..i swear..i'm glad i'm not abusive i woulda knocked her ass out

Hulud
04-07-2008, 08:44 AM
Lol, they probably get beat if they give him any lip. I find it hard to believe how large these sects get. It's a pretty big operation. 400 members, 1900 acres guarded by armed men. I think ALL of the adults should be charged. Without them, none of the children would have been brought into this.
truth

Hulud
04-07-2008, 08:45 AM
tell me about it..i lit into the wife thursday..i swear..i'm glad i'm not abusive i woulda knocked her ass out
self control man

Sammich
04-07-2008, 08:47 AM
self control man

u dotn knwo bow much i used...i swear to god i've never been that livid or lit into ANYONE like i did her. towards the end of the argument i was tryna leave to play ball to relieve stress..she wanted to stay infront of the door and say dont leave..i tried to move her..she wouldnt move..i said..please move..do ineed to call ur mother to move out the way of the door?...i was about to

Hulud
04-07-2008, 08:51 AM
u dotn knwo bow much i used...i swear to god i've never been that livid or lit into ANYONE like i did her. towards the end of the argument i was tryna leave to play ball to relieve stress..she wanted to stay infront of the door and say dont leave..i tried to move her..she wouldnt move..i said..please move..do ineed to call ur mother to move out the way of the door?...i was about to
that gif is f*ckin priceless. i lol everytime i see it.

but damn, women and their :screwy: logic.

Killer
04-07-2008, 08:51 AM

she must be massive!

lol j/k

Hulud
04-07-2008, 08:52 AM
she must be massive!

lol pwnt.

Ran
04-07-2008, 08:53 AM
Harem > Polygamist Marriages