PDA

View Full Version : its because Sunday is a funday...

mocha latte cupcake
04-06-2008, 04:29 PM
good evening children, since i'm rarely on IA anymore FLUCKIN WORK! so hows everyone doing and how is IA workin out?

On_Her_Face
04-06-2008, 04:31 PM
shut up you mother flower

mocha latte cupcake
04-06-2008, 04:33 PM
I will slap that mouth with a fist full of pocky!

On_Her_Face
04-06-2008, 04:35 PM
what about with a pocket full of posies?

mocha latte cupcake
04-06-2008, 04:37 PM
you leave my posies out of this! i'll have you know the posies are the manliest flower out there, whens the last time someone called chuck norris a girlie man, you know his jeans are extra startched and washed in downy with posie scented detergernt

On_Her_Face
04-06-2008, 04:38 PM
lol how do you know this sir

are you a :ninja:?

mocha latte cupcake
04-06-2008, 04:42 PM
sir if i told you Mr. norris would rip my eyes out and replace them with my testicles... however i am @ liberty to say this....

you're being watched.... within every LS series engine is a small piece of chuck norris DNA and he tracks you,.... chuck is omnipresent..... you're being watched... i would advise less..... down shifting/if you have an auto neutral drops... MR norris is NOT amused @ your lack of torque control......

On_Her_Face
04-06-2008, 04:44 PM
sir if i told you Mr. norris would rip my eyes out and replace them with my testicles... however i am @ liberty to say this....

you're being watched.... within every LS series engine is a small piece of chuck norris DNA and he tracks you,.... chuck is omnipresent..... you're being watched... i would advise less..... down shifting/if you have an auto neutral drops... MR norris is NOT amused @ your lack of torque control......

:lmfao:

Echonova
04-06-2008, 08:58 PM
good evening children, since i'm rarely on IA anymore FLUCKIN WORK! so hows everyone doing and how is IA workin out?Good.

NAIZBST
04-06-2008, 11:32 PM
ok JM

Chuckster
04-06-2008, 11:42 PM
you leave my posies out of this! i'll have you know the posies are the manliest flower out there, whens the last time someone called chuck norris a girlie man, you know his jeans are extra startched and washed in downy with posie scented detergernt

JM, you sir make me lol.

quickdodgeŽ
04-07-2008, 02:52 AM
good evening children, since i'm rarely on IA anymore FLUCKIN WORK! so hows everyone doing and how is IA workin out?

Fucc off, faerie. Later, QD.