PDA

View Full Version : I got tasered today.

Slow Motion
04-05-2008, 04:57 PM
Who in here has been tasered before? If you haven't word of advice don't. That sh!t hurts like a muthafuka. I got tasered and damn near was ready to fight till that sh!t started feeling like it was about to cook my leg from the inside. :eek: Sh!t was kind of funny though.

~fin~

yogi08
04-05-2008, 05:00 PM
i have been tasered and it hurt likea *****. it was one of the personal ones, a friend of mine had in her purse and we made a joke of it and started to taser each other... then i let my friend willie taser my leg and i fell onto the couch. after about 10 seconds its just uncomfortable lol

redpanda
04-05-2008, 05:03 PM
why'd you get tasered?

Slow Motion
04-05-2008, 05:11 PM
i have been tasered and it hurt likea *****. it was one of the personal ones, a friend of mine had in her purse and we made a joke of it and started to taser each other... then i let my friend willie taser my leg and i fell onto the couch. after about 10 seconds its just uncomfortable lol

I got hit with a police taser not a personal taser.....lol. Get hit with one of those then let me know how you feel. LOL.

why'd you get tasered?

Trying to get my own security company started and I want to be able to use something other than a gun to get bumbs and other idiots to listen. So as of today I can get a M26 taser and say that I am post certified with it.

Maniac1
04-05-2008, 05:14 PM
What kind of taser was it? Volt level? I have before, my friends and I were bored one night and decided to zap each other... It hurt, but it wasn't harcore pain. It was actually pretty fun. Alot of laughs. LOL

Jecht
04-05-2008, 05:16 PM
QD and several other IA members had a taser challenge and I think there is a video of Ahmonrah getting tasered somewhere on youtube. lol

Slow Motion
04-05-2008, 05:21 PM
What kind of taser was it? Volt level? I have before, my friends and I were bored one night and decided to zap each other... It hurt, but it wasn't harcore pain. It was actually pretty fun. Alot of laughs. LOL

It was about 50,000 volts with the inital hit and 5,000 after initial hit for five seconds. This is not a taser that you want to play with. This is a taser that is suppose to put you on the floor and you not get up until an officer picks you up in handcuffs. So the likelyhood of you playing with it. ??

tightflks
04-05-2008, 05:38 PM
i got tasered at a club in tennessee before,apparently their bouncers were required to have tasers, got into a fight thought we won and stepped back and next thing i know im on the ground getting cooked, not pleasent

Slow Motion
04-05-2008, 06:01 PM
Yeah you stop that sh!t once it hit you didn't you.....i know.

osiriskidd
04-05-2008, 06:09 PM
personal tasers don't really hurt unless hit in vital spots.

i've heard the police tasers will make grown men cry. all day.

quickdodgeŽ
04-05-2008, 06:25 PM
QD and several other IA members had a taser challenge and I think there is a video of Ahmonrah getting tasered somewhere on youtube. lol

LINK!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK3BFSQQNSk)

It's hard to see lots of it, but you can definitely hear it. Later, QD.

Crazy Asian
04-05-2008, 10:13 PM
you get used to it. Hahahah my cousin had a taser the one where you have jab it. Felt weird and painful but it went away. Fun times though

ahmonrah
04-05-2008, 10:29 PM
there is a HUUGGEEE difference between a taser and stun gun.....i got STUNNED. and it didnt do a thing...well aside from sear some hairs and muscle jerks in a concentrated area but i've been trying to get the damn fulton county sheriffs dept to allow for guinea pigs to taze a group of IA'ERS...but it's been a booch to get any feedback.....

so it(tazing) remains undone

EJ25RUN
04-05-2008, 11:34 PM
i've never been tasered. But i have been electricted with more volts than a taser.

RandomGuy
04-06-2008, 01:49 AM
yeah yall are idiots

TASER and STUN GUNS are two COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS

a taser SHOOTS METAL PROBES INTO YOU (THAT BREAK THE SKIN USUALLY) and zap the sh!t out of you (a wire is connected from teh probes to the "taser")

a stun gun is "brick" that you hold up to someone and hit the button and zap... two COMPLETELY different things..

I've owned a bunch of "stun guns" ... i've gotten zapped, but a taser zap I have never experienced, nor do I want to.

Crazy Asian
04-06-2008, 09:10 AM
stun gun actually feels worse. The feeling of the prongs and at them same time the electricity running through your body......ugh I cant imagine that.

Jecht
04-06-2008, 09:12 AM
there is a HUUGGEEE difference between a taser and stun gun.....i got STUNNED. and it didnt do a thing...well aside from sear some hairs and muscle jerks in a concentrated area but i've been trying to get the damn fulton county sheriffs dept to allow for guinea pigs to taze a group of IA'ERS...but it's been a booch to get any feedback.....

so it(tazing) remains undone

I don't know sh!t about weapons. :goodjob:

Thighs
04-06-2008, 10:21 AM
jecht the miata in your sig looks exactly like mine lol

Jecht
04-06-2008, 12:39 PM
jecht the miata in your sig looks exactly like mine lol

Really? Looks just like mine too! :lmao: :goodjob:

TallGuy
04-06-2008, 06:10 PM
Taser spokesperson
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4098977132685367800&q=police+taser&total=2703&start=10&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=3

Slow Motion
04-06-2008, 08:30 PM
Well if you didn't know a taser will make grown men cry but I would rather get pepper sprayed like I did today than tasered again....

Slow Motion
04-06-2008, 08:34 PM
LINK!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK3BFSQQNSk)

It's hard to see lots of it, but you can definitely hear it. Later, QD.

Yeah that was a stun gun the taser puts ppl on the ground, I know I was on the ground.