PDA

View Full Version : Scholorship Fundraising show Feeler

atlshawdyfasho
04-03-2008, 06:17 PM
Hey guys, well heres the story. I had a very close friend pass away about 2 years ago while in highschool due to a car accident. He had a passion for cars like most of us here. Well his family has created a scholorship fund for the highschool that he attended, Tucker highschool. His family and church are planning on having a fundraising carshow to raise money for the scholorship. They might open this up to all atlanta area highschools if noone jumps on it at tucker high.

Theres not many details as of yet but I just wanted to get a feeler to see if any local guys would be inerested in bringing a car out. I will post more details as they become available, if some of you are interested. It would most likely be a sunday, and would be around stone mountain/tucker area most likely at the church. Once again this is just a feeler so that I can see roughly how many people would be willing to attend, even just to watch. If I can get enough interest in this then I will begin planning it asap. I am thinking food, maybe a raffle, and prizes or awards for cars people vote for. We can do something like 5 bucks to spectate and maybe 10 to enter your car in the show. I will make sure the prizes are worth. Feel free to post ideas and if you are willing to help plan it then Pm me since I have never planned or organized anything like this before. Any and all help/input is appreciated. Thanks in advance guys.

Ralph