PDA

View Full Version : Man my ****ing day sucked ass...

§treet_§peed
04-03-2008, 04:21 PM
so to start off with i realy couldnt sleep last night kept waking up but its all good so i get up anyways and go to work. everything is going kool, until i go to tell my head boss about the RF scanner ****ing up yesterday afternoon. my friend who is my boss well first boss he's a lead person left a note on the main bosses desk to tell him about needing to get it fixed. well he just throwed it in the trash and didn't even read it. so anyways im like wtf and i start to tell him and hes like it just needs a new battery and i am like no but if it will make you happy i will put one in it. low and behold it is still ****ed up as i said it would be so he says go ahead and start gathering parts so i do, keep in mind this is my fourth day of supplying a warehouse full of parts there are about 2k different parts. i was only trained on everything i have to do for about a day. so i still don't know everything because of that and i still go a little slow because you get fired if you **** up one time well i start getting **** together writing **** down so i would remember what to scan. well he calls and said he has a scanner that worksd for me so i go to get it. the sum ***** works but doesn't read ****. the scanner works but nothing will register so im like wtf her we go another wonderful day and welll i am having to go really slow now cause i have to type in every single letter and number and if any of you have ever used a RF scanner than you know how much of a ***** it is lol. so i start doing it well i start getting behind but i am going as fast as i can typed on the small ass thing and as fast as it will register. well head boss calls me over to his desk and tells me he is letting me go because i am going to slow i try and explain and he doesn't wannna here it. so i get my **** and leave. call my friend that is right underneath him and my friend gets to work his shift starts at 10 i was there at 7 well my friend starts chewing thee head boss out for letting me go. yadda yadda yada my friend changes it to a layoff so it doesn't look as bad on my record. well anyways i go home take a shower get cleaned up and head out job searching. well i go to the GDOL and get some referals kool kool i get one interview right off the bat. so i go to it. then i leave there to go see about this temp service that owes me money bitches are all gone to lucnh so i call and leave a final message about me getting a lawyer for them not paying me for work over 2 weeks ago. well i start to pull out of the parking lot when i hear a clanging noise coming from the tire. i stop and look nothing looks wrong so i get back in and start going down the road. holly hell clack clack BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!! something flew out of my tire and ripped a hole like the grand cannon. well i have to call and wait for some one to come and get me. anywatys finally a hour later i am good to go and on the hunt for a used tire shop. its raing and i have a little ass 13 on the frony that is dry rotted. well i start to pull out into traffic andd it starts spinning so i let off and ease back on the gas. well 30 seconds later i am getting pulled over. cop was kool tho but at first he was a **** when i was trying to explain the situation he was gonna give me a ticket for laying draggs, reckless driving, slick tires, speeding, i only got up to like 10 miles an hour before i pulled over and some other ****. but all in all ****ty day imo... :(

BTLFED
04-03-2008, 04:23 PM
I'm not reading all that.

Ran
04-03-2008, 04:28 PM
I'm not reading all that.:stupid:

Cliffs?

JITB
04-03-2008, 04:29 PM
could have been worse

better of than this guy
http://www.11alive.com/assetpool/images/080403124353_rhodencourt1_250.jpg

JITB
04-03-2008, 04:31 PM
:stupid:

Cliffs?

gets fired

gets a interview at new job

gets screwed out of owed money

tires blows out

spins tires on accident in rain

gets pulled over

wasnt that bad..

LS2ner
04-03-2008, 04:50 PM
Way to many run-on sentences for me to attempt to read that. **** made my head hurt looking at it.

ahmonrah
04-03-2008, 05:11 PM
Way to many run-on sentences for me to attempt to read that. **** made my head hurt looking at it.
^i concur

RandomGuy
04-03-2008, 06:48 PM

Dracc
04-03-2008, 07:06 PM
^ thats gotta be the funniest **** i've seen all day hasan.. reps to you

blaknoize
04-03-2008, 07:08 PM
Run-on Run-on...

JITB
04-03-2008, 07:08 PM

aaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha thread savior!!

user_name
04-03-2008, 07:14 PM
sorry to read that **** man, i have had days similar myself. things will get better just live for tomorrow.

NewGen33
04-03-2008, 07:20 PM
http://www.jemjabella.co.uk/junk/tinyviolin.jpg Should I start to play now... :D

At least you didn't get a ticket.

user_name
04-03-2008, 07:22 PM
http://www.jemjabella.co.uk/junk/tinyviolin.jpg Should I start to play now... :D

At least you didn't get a ticket.

i bet your d.ick would fit right between those strings.

NewGen33
04-03-2008, 07:39 PM
i bet your d.ick would fit right between those strings.
Man you sure told me, try not to be so harsh my feelings get easily hurt. :rolleyes:
Repped

user_name
04-03-2008, 07:44 PM
Man you sure told me, try not to be so harsh my feelings get easily hurt. :rolleyes:
Repped

right back atcha, sweet thing.

NewGen33
04-03-2008, 07:46 PM
right back atcha, sweet thing.
Ya that took away absolutely nothing bud. Get some more rep under your belt. :goodjob:

user_name
04-03-2008, 07:48 PM
Ya that took away absolutely nothing bud. Get some more rep under your belt. :goodjob:

I have been signed up for an hour and a half and I am in the green so i think my futre here will be great.

NewGen33
04-03-2008, 07:59 PM
LOL, if you say so.

81911SC
04-03-2008, 08:06 PM
I have been signed up for an hour and a half and I am in the green so i think my futre here will be great.
I'll put money on that. More red for you too.

ksniperfox
04-03-2008, 08:33 PM
I'll put money on that. More red for you too.

x2

HeLLo iM iZzY
04-03-2008, 11:12 PM
^ thats gotta be the funniest **** i've seen all day hasan.. reps to youFukin right, lololol.

§treet_§peed
04-04-2008, 02:50 PM
****ing thread jackers. o well **** happens its all good. anyways **** it i figured i got some head last night and i am going out on a date with this girtl tonight. so may luck today? who the **** knows right.. damn bad luck sucks ass