PDA

View Full Version : Misc NEW SEASON OF ULTIMATE FIGHTER

thinkfast®
04-03-2008, 10:01 AM
LAST NITE I WAS WATCHIN THE PREMIERE, THANKS TO DVR (SHOUT OUT TO CHARTER) I GOT TO SEE IT AFTER THE RAIN DELAY IN LA

ANYWAYS ITS RAMPAGE AND FORREST GRIFFIN TAKIN TEAMS, I THINK RAMPAGE GONNA RIP GRIFFIN A NEW ONE WHEN THEY FIGHT.. FORREST CANT HANDLE IT SON!!

ANYBODY ELSE A MAN IN HERE, WHATS UP

BB6dohcvtec
04-04-2008, 12:33 AM
I agree rampage will destroy griffin when they fight later this year. I like forrest and all but reality is he won't be able to handle it.

jdmdb8itr
04-07-2008, 01:21 AM
rampage is going to kill forest, he he killed the iceman then forest is in trouble.

i think the way that they are doing this show is alot better, have to fight to stay in the house, best way to do it, good thinking dana white.

thinkfast®
04-07-2008, 10:16 AM
DANA IS THE MAN, HE'S LIKE A PRICK IN REAL LIFE BUT MAKES AN OK COVER UP ON EVERYTHING UFC RELATED LOL

I WA CRAKIN UP WHEN OL BOY TORE UP RAMPAGES HOMEBOY, HE WAS ALL IN HIS FACE TOO LOL

Got Milk?
04-07-2008, 12:07 PM
new UFC is awsome.

Kyle
04-07-2008, 12:35 PM
I've been waiting for a new season. I don't think anyone in the ufc can handle rampage right now. If anyone should be fighting him I think it should be Keith Jardine.

Anyone else feel like UFC is too mainstream now? Congrats to dana white for what he's done with it though, he played his cards right(bringing it to spike then merging with pride).

Deke
04-07-2008, 02:21 PM
Damn, I didn't even realize it had started.

I've got to represent Forrest though. He went to my high school. I'm definitely looking forward to the fight.

wantboost
04-07-2008, 03:37 PM
Anyone else feel like UFC is too mainstream now? Congrats to dana white for what he's done with it though).
yes without a doubt it, the final straw was all the hype around the jackson-lidell fight that most people knew what was going to happen.

it is kind of like tapout; i see someone wearing a t-shirt so i walk up to them and ask where they train and i either get a) i dont train. b)i just watch mma. c)huh what are you talking about?

this has happened to me on multiple occasions lol

thinkfast®
04-07-2008, 04:31 PM
^^ HELL YEA ITS LIKE ALL THEM FOOLS THAT WENT CRAZY WHEN HYPER COLORS WAS IN STYLE, MEMBER GUYS, YEEEA YOU MEMBER

Tuan
04-07-2008, 05:30 PM
yes without a doubt it, the final straw was all the hype around the jackson-lidell fight that most people knew what was going to happen.

it is kind of like tapout; i see someone wearing a t-shirt so i walk up to them and ask where they train and i either get a) i dont train. b)i just watch mma. c)huh what are you talking about?

this has happened to me on multiple occasions lol
So every time you see someone wearing a tapout shirt you go up to them ask them where they train?

Z33_kid
04-07-2008, 05:55 PM
wow lmao i gotta get me one of them shirts from discovery mills then jahahah

JustinSane110™
04-09-2008, 05:48 PM
Forrest is gonna get his ass tore off, lol. His downfall in that fight is gonna be that he's a wild puncher... Rampage is a counter puncher so he's gonna have a field day with Griffin, on top of that, Forrest doesn't really get going in a fight until he gets popped a couple times and with Rampage those couple of "wake up" shots could end the night early for Forrest.

wantboost
04-09-2008, 06:28 PM
So every time you see someone wearing a tapout shirt you go up to them ask them where they train?
not quite like that :rolleyes:

ueyedgr8tness
04-09-2008, 07:15 PM
I love these fuc*ers that run around with the tapout shirt saying they got picked up to fight by "tapout"

Now on the other hand this shi* is hard for me to see forest against rampage because i rep that athens ga and my boy use to train over there with them. But on the other hand i have been a rampage fan and been watching him since he started pride fighting along time ago.But i have to say i am pulling for him because i am a big fan.And he beat the shi* out of iceman and that say's it all cause i hated iceman with a passion:)

ironchef
04-09-2008, 10:27 PM
I felt bad for the guy tonight that got clocked and broke his jaw. That was a sick KO.

thinkfast®
04-10-2008, 10:59 AM
LOL THAT WAS FUNNY AS HELL, DUDE GOT ROCKED AND WAS MOANIN AND S.HIT, LOL MAN THEN RAMPAGE WENT IN THE ROOM AND THATS THE FIRST TIME I SEEN HIM SCARED, HE TRIED TALKIN TO MR. KO VICTIM, DUDE WAS LIKE "WHERE AM I, WAS THAT PRACTICE?" RAMPAGE GOT THE HELL OUTTA THERE LOLOL

thinkfast®
04-10-2008, 11:02 AM
AND AS A SIDE NOTE I GOT A HOMEY FROM OUT WEST THATS ON THERE, GERALD HARRIS (GOTTA '65 IMPALA ON SWITCHES)

HE WAS CLOSE TO THE LAST FIGHT, ONLY SHOWED A SHORT CLIP BUT HE'S SICK..

CHECK HIS HIGHLIGHTS (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW1CBvJzZb8)

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q309/dlareg_photos/Photoshoot039.jpg

BB6dohcvtec
04-10-2008, 11:45 AM
He has some serious slams but when he goes for the big ones he leaves his head/neck open to get choked out when he comes down with slam if it doesn't affect his opponent that much.

CosmoLTW
04-12-2008, 02:05 PM
Y'all one of my friends is on there! Cale Yarbrough! Went to Wheeler over here in Marietta. The kids good. I already know how it ends but I won't spoil it for anyone.

Deke
04-12-2008, 02:17 PM
He has some serious slams but when he goes for the big ones he leaves his head/neck open to get choked out when he comes down with slam if it doesn't affect his opponent that much.

Agreed. The guy is explosive as hell though.

ueyedgr8tness
05-15-2008, 08:33 AM
OMg gerald harris loss.. man he slam that kids like a fuc*ing baby some of the best slams i have seen in awhile.

ironchef
05-15-2008, 10:19 AM
His slams don't really do anything, as evidenced last night.

BanginJimmy
05-15-2008, 10:49 PM
slams look cool, but they really didnt do anything.

That knee that pertty much ended it was nasty.

On the second fight I think that first round was close as hell, but I would have given it Rampage. The second round was obviously won easily by Forest.

CobraClone
05-21-2008, 09:56 AM
I'm going to jump in and call Forrest for the win against Rampage. No matter the outcome should be a good fight.

DieselNuts
05-21-2008, 10:02 AM
Forrest can take a fuking punch. I cant say the same about Rampage. Word on the street is that he is the owner of a precious glass jaw...

Sport1.3
05-21-2008, 10:07 AM
Forrest can take a fuking punch. I cant say the same about Rampage. Word on the street is that he is the owner of a precious glass jaw...

ASk chuck how glass that jaw was.....you have to be able to punch it to find out :lmfao:

Forrest is my boy, but rampage is gonna take him apart

Sport1.3
05-21-2008, 10:13 AM
His slams don't really do anything, as evidenced last night.

ur right :rolleyes:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=F1quQZh08cM

because 400g's is nothing lol

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fkRkDS1O8y0&feature=related

or a ko by slam ;)

ironchef
05-21-2008, 11:08 AM
ur right :rolleyes:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=F1quQZh08cM

because 400g's is nothing lol

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fkRkDS1O8y0&feature=related

or a ko by slam ;)My point still stands, Gerald Harris slammed him multiple times, and then still got clocked. And those videos are Rampage not Gerald Harris.

Sport1.3
05-21-2008, 11:44 AM
My point still stands, Gerald Harris slammed him multiple times, and then still got clocked. And those videos are Rampage not Gerald Harris.

ahh i saw the thread and misread your post, i thought you were refering to rampage. my apologies

Greddypacked
05-23-2008, 04:11 PM
slams look cool, but they really didnt do anything.

That knee that pertty much ended it was nasty.

On the second fight I think that first round was close as hell, but I would have given it Rampage. The second round was obviously won easily by Forest.

Lol obviously your kidding right. Slams can knock you out and injure your spine if turned the wrong way.