PDA

View Full Version : drift corolla question

EP3sAreFun
08-14-2005, 01:23 AM
i'm looking for a 84-87 Corolla. i know they are super trendy now. But i just want one because i have some friends that wanna help me do the 4agze swap and see what all the little car can do. I'm in need of a shell or maybe one with a blown engine.finding an engine is engine no problem but i just need a shell with a title.

anyone know somewhere i can check? someoen with a few shells sitting around maybe or something like that. maybe a junkyard that has some frames and i can make a whole car out of them. thanks guys

lazyboi444
08-14-2005, 11:02 AM
Well you can look in past posted threads in the car for sale section! But really you are posting in the wrong area and you would get more of a response if you were to move this to the car for sale section. So maybe one of the moderators would move it for you and you can just start a thread there! Also try www.drift411.com i think i have seen like 2 corolla's for sale but not sure! And on here maybe like 2 or 3 have passed i believe! So just look at past post or use the search button!

EP3sAreFun
08-14-2005, 06:14 PM
ive got one in the for sale section as well. I just figured that most of the people here would know where to find a shell.

thanks for thew website!

lazyboi444
08-14-2005, 06:56 PM
No problem! anytime!

Kalifornia087
08-14-2005, 09:38 PM
"drift corolla question" is obviously not the right title here.... try club4ag.com if you have not already, however a lot of those guys are based on the california side of things, but not all of them. It is a very good and helpful site anyway...

EP3sAreFun
08-14-2005, 09:54 PM
yeah ive check club4ag and it has plenty of helpful information, just not alot of cars are on the east coast for whatever reason.

DrivenMind
08-23-2005, 11:09 PM
be prepared for a car that is going to talk as much as you plan on putting it through.