PDA

View Full Version : Fender Roller

WHT_EP3
04-03-2008, 12:46 AM
Hey IA whats good, well i wanted to know where to rent a fender roller cause every time i turn the steering wheel i rub tires and i hate the feeling of the so please help out :???:
i dont want to buy one for 260.

osiriskidd
04-03-2008, 09:39 AM
hit up HELL FIRE. he leases it / does it for a price.

Mad Mike
04-03-2008, 10:49 AM
i used a wood bat. jacked up car just enough to get bat in between the fender and tire and just rolled the bat back and forth pushing down on the end to put pressure on the fender lip. Easy and worked on all fenders. Cheap if you have a old bat laying around to.
A word of advice use a heat gun to heat up the paint on the edge or it will crack.

EmminoDaGreat
04-03-2008, 11:00 AM
We have a fender roller here if your interested.

Bruce Leroy
04-03-2008, 11:14 AM
i used a wood bat. jacked up car just enough to get bat in between the fender and tire and just rolled the bat back and forth pushing down on the end to put pressure on the fender lip. Easy and worked on all fenders. Cheap if you have a old bat laying around to.
A word of advice use a heat gun to heat up the paint on the edge or it will crack.

The problem with that is that its hard to get it the same on both sides. I would just buy the tool and learn how to use it well... then just charge people to roll their fenders since it seems that everyone is hopping on the low offset band wagon.

bastarling84
04-03-2008, 11:31 AM
Something about that just sounds horribly wrong. I am imagining a guy in only overalls with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth taking a baseball bat to his IROC Camaro blasting Lynyrd Skynyrd in the background.

osiriskidd
04-03-2008, 11:56 AM
Something about that just sounds horribly wrong. I am imagining a guy in only overalls with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth taking a baseball bat to his IROC Camaro blasting Lynyrd Skynyrd in the background.

what's wrong with that.

/mulletbrush.

Mad Mike
04-03-2008, 12:54 PM

Hey what can I say it worked. Never scrub my fenders and I have a hell of a entrince on my road.