PDA

View Full Version : Looking to buy a BMW Z4 M

Lucky DAWG
04-02-2008, 11:56 PM
I'm thinking about getting a BMW M model Z4, i think those were put in production either 2004 or 2005. i could be wrong...

But has anyone heard good things about the car? bad things about the car? is there a decent amount of parts out there for customizing or tuning this type of car, i wouldn't imagine so.

I'm not looking mainly for performance wise, i have no intensions of fooling with the looks of the car with a body kit or any kind of garbage.

CosmoLTW
04-03-2008, 12:47 AM
I don't have almost any experience with the car firsthand, but I have heard they are a ball to drive. Don't know much about the aftermarket stuff, but I know TC Kline has some suspension stuff for them. Kinda hard to beat a fairly lightweight BMW coupe with a high strung six in it though. I would look into the suspension stuff though because I have heard they can be quite a handful near the limit in the twisties. Don't take anything I have just said as the Bible or something though, because I will be the first to admit I don't know a whole lot about the cars.