PDA

View Full Version : New Member kinda..

x Resilience
04-02-2008, 09:15 PM
Well Im not really a new member I've been here for a while just shared account with my brother(Got Milk?) so I decided to make my own. Many of you know me as the Gallon Challenge winner, other might not know me at all. But yeah just wanted to check in. :D

PS. Hi Justin! Lol, took you advice and made my own account.

Captain-Obvious™
04-02-2008, 09:16 PM
what up

x Resilience
04-02-2008, 09:22 PM
what up

Nothing, nothing at all. You? lol

quickdodge®
04-02-2008, 09:38 PM
I thought Got Milk? won the Gallon Challenge? Later, QD.

WhiteAccord
04-02-2008, 09:41 PM
Is this Got Milk? little bro.....Oh well. Whatever Welcome.

x Resilience
04-02-2008, 10:23 PM
I thought Got Milk? won the Gallon Challenge? Later, QD.

Well I did, but I shared accounts with him. Then Justin told me to make my own so I did, because it confused alot of people.

mocha latte cupcake
04-02-2008, 10:35 PM
well do us all a favor and don't act like a ****, smart ass, or like you own this place... like the wonderful post whore GOT milk which we've all come to hate and loathe. but anyways, have a good time and feel free to ask questions... read the rules and don't smart off to the mods... they have the power to kick you off etc etc. anyways enjoy your stay heres a few REPS to get you started. +11

x Resilience
04-02-2008, 10:38 PM
well do us all a favor and don't act like a ****, smart ass, or like you own this place... like the wonderful post whore GOT milk which we've all come to hate and loathe. but anyways, have a good time and feel free to ask questions... read the rules and don't smart off to the mods... they have the power to kick you off etc etc. anyways enjoy your stay heres a few REPS to get you started. +11

Lmao, naw I won't do anything stupid. Im not like him trust me, and thanks. :goodjob: