PDA

View Full Version : Misc Techno.

Lucky.
04-02-2008, 06:44 PM
If anyone else like bumping techno but dont know much about it, try and download some of dj tiesto and dj caffeine's music. Theyre sh!t bangs pretty good.

Init2winit
04-02-2008, 11:44 PM
Check out the techno viking.

kfzemx3
04-03-2008, 10:13 AM
Thats trance not techno btw...

Lucky.
04-04-2008, 05:24 PM
anyone know some other good techno/trance artist to bump?

Magnus213
04-04-2008, 05:38 PM
I'm no techno expert, but Paul Oakenfold has cool stuff.

sr98219
04-04-2008, 05:38 PM
Some of DJ Icey's bumps pretty good and so does some of DJ Micro's

kfzemx3
04-04-2008, 05:45 PM
lol oakenfold is ****ingold sold out crap CHEESETRANCE FTL might as well be played on q100 or 99.7 what ever they call themselves now. Or maybe you like dancing around with glowstix?

Icey is always good stuff, florida breaks will always be the ****, but check out some jackal and Hyde for the bumpity bump breaks, dark and sinister :)

Now if your looking for a real experience and treat, check out Hybrid Great to drive to :)

blacknightteg
04-04-2008, 05:52 PM
please for the love of god, dont call it techno! thats not what it is! techno is electronic music that cannot technically be classified! the type of music that most people listen too are trance, house, drum and base, trip hop, etc.

thecrazyone
04-04-2008, 05:54 PM
Praga Khan, D/L their cd Muntant Funk. its awesome.

kfzemx3
04-04-2008, 06:12 PM
please for the love of god, dont call it techno! thats not what it is! techno is electronic music that cannot technically be classified! the type of music that most people listen too are trance, house, drum and base, trip hop, etc.

::tear:: someone gets it :)

Infamous_1
04-04-2008, 06:22 PM
DJ PICKEE on myspace. hes ok

Johnny Chimpo
04-04-2008, 09:20 PM
Lords of acid,chemical brothers and psycraft are good.

Elbow
04-04-2008, 09:55 PM
Search ATB, Ferry Corsten, Tiesto, Armin Van Burren, Paul Van Dyk, Gabriel & Dresden, DT8 Project more if I can think.

redpanda
04-04-2008, 09:58 PM
I just recently got into it(yeah, weird me being asian..) but Paul Van Dyk has some GOOD ****.

x Resilience
04-04-2008, 10:16 PM
anyone know some other good techno/trance artist to bump?

I like all of Scooter stuff, they're pretty good. You should check them out, if you haven't already.

4eyedbox
04-04-2008, 10:38 PM
If trance is what you are into, then try some old skool Rabbit in the Moon, Sasha & Digweed, Robert Miles, or even some Keoki.

But please do not limit yourself only to trance. Explore the realms of Breaks and Jungle as well. I personally have a keen like for intelligent and jump-up style of Jungle.

kfzemx3
04-04-2008, 10:51 PM
RITM FTW^^^^

And for Intelligent nothing like some LtJ bukem

SNOOPy00
04-05-2008, 01:38 PM
some good djs to check out (trance)
Markus Schulz
Super8 and Tab
Andy Moor
Above and Beyond
Mark Pledger
Deadmau5
Rank 1
Cosmic gate
Blank and Jones
max graham

House
David Guetta
Deep Dish
Sander Klienberg
Carl Cox
Cedric Gervais
Danny Howells
Eric Morillo

Drum N bass/Jungle
Ltj Bukem/Mc Conrad
Dieselboy
Evol Intent
Technical Itch
Andy C
Pendulum
Sub Focus
Dj SS
Grooverider
Fabio
Goldie
Ak1200
Dara

i can go on for days..so if need help...hit me up

DJ Raijin
04-05-2008, 03:03 PM
Ragga and Jungle are more my things, check out www.ragga-jungle.com for some awesome sets. J Bostron, Condition Red, Jahba, Baby Demo and some others are awesome stuff.

I also like the liquid drum & bass stuffs. For that check out www.bassdrive.com . Live internet radio with mainly liquid tuneage. Shows I recommend are CHItownUnderGreen, Hangover Hotline, Rinseout Radio and The Spinn Cycle (but really they're all good).

I also like the really Deep Funky House stuff too (aka Disco House) but I'm still new to that and don't really know any producers or DJs. If anyone has any ideas on who to keep your eyes on in that style I'd be happy to hear them.

DeeAOne
04-05-2008, 03:24 PM
im more of a house person myself. it has some up beat to it but at the same time chill.

blaknoize
04-06-2008, 06:57 PM
Lucky u listen to techno?

I woulda never known...

jdmdb8itr
04-06-2008, 09:10 PM
yes if you want some bumb, dark dnb is were you need to be

shyfx
edgey
valvegod
end.user
tak attack
drk wolf
old school dara
old school ltj bukem
and if your into it jump up jungle
also another good one is raggeton
look up reduced phat records they have alot of good ****.

4eyedbox
04-07-2008, 10:16 PM
jdmdb8itr yes if you want some bumb, dark dnb is were you need to be

shyfx
edgey
valvegod
end.user
tak attack
drk wolf
old school dara
old school ltj bukem
and if your into it jump up jungle
also another good one is raggeton
look up reduced phat records they have alot of good ****.

SNOOPy00 some good djs to check out
Drum N bass/Jungle
Ltj Bukem/Mc Conrad
Dieselboy
Evol Intent
Technical Itch
Andy C
Pendulum
Sub Focus
Dj SS
Grooverider
Fabio
Goldie
Ak1200
Dara

i can go on for days..so if need help...hit me up

kfzemx3 RITM FTW^^^^

And for Intelligent nothing like some LtJ bukem

Thats whats up!1!:super:

tubby
04-10-2008, 08:57 PM
If trance is what you are into, then try some old skool Rabbit in the Moon, Sasha & Digweed, Robert Miles, or even some Keoki.

But please do not limit yourself only to trance. Explore the realms of Breaks and Jungle as well. I personally have a keen like for intelligent and jump-up style of Jungle.

yes u are old school i bow down to you i dident thing there were anyof us left!! my home boy MJ plays purcison for rabbit in the moon. sick, he just played wit em in confrence. (southbeach)

tubby
04-10-2008, 08:58 PM
go to 404audio.com and u can dl some mixes. its mostley dnb. but u can snag some chil dubstep or some breaks. hollr

turboSOHC
04-10-2008, 10:24 PM
those are some Wack Music!!!
u havent heard nothing yet!

puregroove
04-10-2008, 10:39 PM
You know what techno is? Techno = 2 Unlimited, La Bouche, "I'm a Barbie girl" song, those blue guys...

Techno was back in the 90s.

Progressive House is where it's at. :D

tubby
04-11-2008, 08:16 AM
You know what techno is? Techno = 2 Unlimited, La Bouche, "I'm a Barbie girl" song, those blue guys...

Techno was back in the 90s.

Progressive House is where it's at. :D

PROG is alright but get old fast. DnB and newskol and old skol breaks, that eletcro is ****in banging right now the dub step is nasty there is so much more that people dont know about broden ur horizon!! lol but i cant hate on the eople who can atleast appreciate idm. it takes a good mind to listen to it. most people wont LISTEN to in actually FEEL it. u got to FEEL da beets! its all about the jungle drum! BOH

hehe

how many of u know wat "BOH" is?

idm trivia! haha heres a nother one how about " reese fingers?" get at me reps to who knows....

kfzemx3
04-11-2008, 08:24 AM
^^^ Boards of Canada, Autechre, Kid606, Cex, Aphextwin, SQUAREPUSHER oh i could go on

Though you bring up "boh" which isn't IDM related, thats jungle, ragga, dnb, which is a part of the EDM culture and from what i gather, the boh sound is soposed to symbolize the sound of a shotgun being fired...

soplocar
04-12-2008, 02:15 PM
try:
Eric Morillo
Grooveman
Mauro Picotto
Dj Tiesto
Paul Van Dyk
Giggi D'Agostino
Safri Duo
Dj Quicksilver
ATB
Faithless

BTLFED
04-12-2008, 02:22 PM

Amazing. I would have never thought I would see these Dj's in a post on IA. Props to you, my old skool friend. :goodjob:

And LOL at all you people that only listen to mainstream garbage like Oakenfold and Tiesto. You don't know what real ELECTRONIC MUSIC (not techo, idiots :slap: ) is.

Dogs On Acid has some great mixes/sets, but you won't find mainstream garbage there.

tubby
04-12-2008, 09:34 PM
^^^ Boards of Canada, Autechre, Kid606, Cex, Aphextwin, SQUAREPUSHER oh i could go on

Though you bring up "boh" which isn't IDM related, thats jungle, ragga, dnb, which is a part of the EDM culture and from what i gather, the boh sound is soposed to symbolize the sound of a shotgun being fired...

yes your semi right. the boh part does come from jungle my mastake but its is a chant, like a crowd hype typically used by a mc but also is a way to show the dj ur feeling his mixing. thats wat i have gather from the real og people that you wouldent find on here. lol i dont know about the shot gun sound but who knows. and u are the man for knowing squarepusher!! one of my faviorts.. and bottle fed u are so right!!! testo my balls!!! DOA is the **** i post there frequently!!

reps to boath of yo asses! i dident think id find anypeople on here that were down..

kfzemx3
04-12-2008, 11:49 PM
yes your semi right. the boh part does come from jungle my mastake but its is a chant, like a crowd hype typically used by a mc but also is a way to show the dj ur feeling his mixing. thats wat i have gather from the real og people that you wouldent find on here. lol i dont know about the shot gun sound but who knows. and u are the man for knowing squarepusher!! one of my faviorts.. and bottle fed u are so right!!! testo my balls!!! DOA is the **** i post there frequently!!

reps to boath of yo asses! i dident think id find anypeople on here that were down..

I used to spin Hard trance @ the globe a ways back, and one of my girls came up from Fl with some IDM and i fell in love instantly, been hooked ever since.

puregroove
04-13-2008, 01:14 AM
Some of my current favorite DJs = Jody Wisternoff, Nick Warren, Sasha and Digweed [they're always pushin' the envelope of the norm...] Hybrid is always has some sick stuff. DJ Lucca is also sick. She's up and coming. I don't know how popular she's gotten. But I really dig her stuff.