PDA

View Full Version : what are the options on a 92-95 civic VX

Schugg
04-02-2008, 05:02 PM
just wanted to see what the factory options are on the civic VX, whats power whats not, does it have a sunroof? all i know is they have a tach

seanrg1116
04-10-2008, 10:11 AM
2 doors 4 wheels a transmission, windows and a little motor. that is all

ps. some have a/c and power steering

B18C5-EH2
04-11-2008, 07:46 AM
I'm doing this from memory here so bare with me:

VX had:

92hp VTEC-E 1.5L D15Z1 sohc
5 speed manual trans only with super long/tall gears for fuel mileage
13'' alloy wheels (only 92-95 with standard alloys)
Tachometer
Front chin spoiler and rear diffuser covering fuel neck for gas tank - again for mpgs
No rear wiper
10.0 gallon fuel tank as opposed to Si/DX 11.9 gallon tank
Shift light - funny it's for mpg too
Cloth seats
No power steering
No cruise
No clock
A/C nor a radio were standard from the factory, but that doesn't mean dealerships didn't add them before the car hit the sales lot

Do you have any other specific questions - I kind of know these particular cars pretty well

:)

bastarling84
04-11-2008, 08:36 AM

VX had:

Tachometer
Front chin spoiler and rear diffuser covering fuel neck for gas tank - again for mpgs
No rear wiper
Cloth seats
No power steering
No cruise
No clock
A/C nor a radio were standard from the factory, but that doesn't mean dealerships didn't add them before the car hit the sales lot

Do you have any other specific questions - I kind of know these particular cars pretty well

The VX is by far the most practical trim level of all time. I know a lot of people will disagree with me with this being a forum for people that like to modify cars and all, but I almost hate to see them modified or swapped knowing that it goes against everything this car was designed for.

Schugg
04-11-2008, 12:48 PM
The VX is by far the most practical trim level of all time. I know a lot of people will disagree with me with this being a forum for people that like to modify cars and all, but I almost hate to see them modified or swapped knowing that it goes against everything this car was designed for.

im not going to do any swapping and most of my mods will be from stock to an upgrade level of stock from another civic. other than that the most this car will see, is some head and tail lights. maybe front rear lip, duckbill, and a paint job. probably lower it eventually too, but thats about, nothing that really goes against what the car is designed for. few cosmetics and accessories wont change that its still for good gas mileage

Schugg
04-11-2008, 12:50 PM

VX had:

Tachometer
No rear wiper
Cloth seats
No power steering
No cruise
No clock

thanks, i already got the car so i know most of it now. i have ac but it doesnt work, need to fix that! it had an aftermarket cruise control but the switch was broke and needed wired back together, so i just ripped it out instead. that was alot of work, looked like it was exspensive to have done whenever the last guy did it. im trying to find a clock, not having that think is annoying!