PDA

View Full Version : FS: E36 LTW Splitter & OEM DS1 wheels

sogood
04-02-2008, 12:59 PM
I doubt anyone here wants either of these parts, but I guess it's worth a shot.

The splitter consists of an OEM LTW tray and OEM replica splitters. The tray is a pretty rare piece and is very sturdy. I do not have the mounting hardware for the tray, you'll need to buy the OEM mounting hardware from BMW, fab up your own hardware and brackets, or bolt the tray directly to the bumper. It's been done all 3 ways before, but if you just bolt the tray on, you'll lose the adjustability feature that the brackets/hardware provide. The tray is used and the splitters are brand new, only taken out of their packaging to test fit everything. This the same splitter setup that Rieger has copied with their one piece, non adjustable "GT cupspoiler".

Splitter is SOLD!

Also have this set of OEM DS1 wheels, which came stock on the '95 M3's. They're 17x7.5" all around with an ET41 (or +41) offset. They will fit ALL E36's. They've been painted in a time attack theme by the previous owner of them. No bends, cracks, etc, but there is a little bit of rash and the red paint on the lips is chipping from being mounted and dismounted. They'd be great track wheels or with a repaint on the lips/full reapint, they'd look just fine. PM me for pictures of each wheel.

Wheels are sold!

xXnimbusXx
04-03-2008, 07:58 AM
man I want these