PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Stuntallday.....

Double_0_Rusty
04-02-2008, 12:02 PM
LOL @ you neg repping me back, and btw I liked the little comment you left too,

"LOL @ you neg repping me over your liitle fukboy boy buddy....get a real car, btw..what is it with you poor ass athens losers anyway?"

Yes, Kreep is my friend, but this not the reason I neg repped you. I neg repped you for the fact that over the last few months you are always so negative towards other people. Thinking you are so much better than others. pshhh:gay:

Get a real car?:thinking: Hmmm it has a real motor, real wheels, real rubber tires, real tranny and also my Truck has all of the above. So yeah I have two real vehicles. Dummy.

What do you mean poor?:lmfao: :lmfao: I work for a living, have my own place, own two vehicles that I have paid for. so how am I poor?

I shall close this now by saying this, slit your wrists, and diaf.

/Rant

The BUCKY
04-02-2008, 12:03 PM
haha

Hulud
04-02-2008, 12:04 PM
i guess you are poor cause you dont own a BMW or a Rover? :thinking:

i dunno

Nemesis
04-02-2008, 12:06 PM
"poor ass athens losers" lol

KREEP
04-02-2008, 03:32 PM
Neegroe us athens folks work for a living. Daddy didnt give us sh!t!
We dont have BMW's or Rovers Cause we is po Fawkers huh?
I Jus picked up a New Glock 40 with my broke ass.
Haters everywhere we go.
I dont even own an import anymore and still get on here and mess with you
"RICH" ATL pussies:lmfao: I love it. One of you bastardz probably was driving that red RSX the other day that caused the big accident on I-85.

BobbyFresco
04-02-2008, 03:43 PM
LOL @ you neg repping me back, and btw I liked the little comment you left too,

"LOL @ you neg repping me over your liitle fukboy boy buddy....get a real car, btw..what is it with you poor ass athens losers anyway?"

Yes, Kreep is my friend, but this not the reason I neg repped you. I neg repped you for the fact that over the last few months you are always so negative towards other people. Thinking you are so much better than others. pshhh:gay:

Get a real car?:thinking: Hmmm it has a real motor, real wheels, real rubber tires, real tranny and also my Truck has all of the above. So yeah I have two real vehicles. Dummy.

What do you mean poor?:lmfao: :lmfao: I work for a living, have my own place, own two vehicles that I have paid for. so how am I poor?

I shall close this now by saying this, slit your wrists, and diaf.

/Rant

What is it with people getting all pu$$y hurt over negative reps?

You neg repped me, I returned the favor.
You make a thread because of said negative rep. Cry much?

Here's an idea....GET THE FUK OVER IT AND KEEP IT MOVING...

Now, while I understand that you have appointed yourself IA's new Captain Save a Ho and that IA is serious business to you, I could give a fuk what an inbred, sheep raping, young boss hogg looking , get on IA drunk and cry about personal bullshiit like a biitch ,remedial ass mf'er thinks about me.....

and how about you pick one color for that two toned piece of defecation that has according to you "a real motor, real wheels, real tires, and a real tranny, and then drive that shiit off of a cliff with your fat ass in it, while you're giving your uncle-dad head, right after having had a bowl of broken lightbulbs with some Draino to wash it all down with.:goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
04-02-2008, 03:46 PM
over the last few months you are always so negative towards other people. Thinking you are so much better than others.

HEY!!!

That's me you're describing. Later, QD.

BobbyFresco
04-02-2008, 03:46 PM
Neegroe us athens folks work for a living. Daddy didnt give us sh!t!
We dont have BMW's or Rovers Cause we is po Fawkers huh?
I Jus picked up a New Glock 40 with my broke ass.
Haters everywhere we go.
I dont even own an import anymore and still get on here and mess with you
"RICH" ATL pussies:lmfao: I love it. One of you bastardz probably was driving that red RSX the other day that caused the big accident on I-85.

Congrats on the gun purchase. Now shoot yourself with it. In the head or the chest. Right now. Please and thank you..:goodjob:

TheGodfather
04-02-2008, 03:49 PM
Athens Crew FTMFW!!!

BobbyFresco
04-02-2008, 04:03 PM
For those of you who have missed lil boss hogg's crying ass threads refer to this:

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123645

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147884

What a biiitch.:gay:

Killer
04-02-2008, 04:16 PM
... well i don't think he's crying about the neg rep...

but more so about the personal attack. in said neg rep...

i could care less either way.. this thread is stupid... [Leaves]

redrumracer
04-02-2008, 04:20 PM
:yawn: ahhhh just another free post for me :) oh and yea its not so much the neg rep that prob "bothered" him but more bout what it said. and also it would appear that you care about reps seeing as how you cared enough to neg him back. but then hey you already knew that right?

Double_0_Rusty
04-02-2008, 05:04 PM
For those of you who have missed lil boss hogg's crying ass threads refer to this:

LOLOLOLOL What a weak attempt, more so pathetic, those threads were how many months old????? Ask anyone who knows me I like to make up stories, to fuk with people, and make them think. I said all I had to say in this thread, puto. Seems you are all butt hurt, because someone called you out about being negative towards others. I didn't start the thread because of pu55y ass reps. I could care less for them. You're a weak ass ***** made punk, and I am finished with you. You were the abortion that got away.

Holla holla holla.

Oh yeah, it's quite funny that all people that are raised in the country are animal fukers and inbred, huh? Oh wait, thats stereotyping, just like I could say you're just another greasy ass ni...yeah Im not going to stoop to your level and use bad terms...... Go fluck a goat, or your mom, idc.

Double_0_Rusty
04-02-2008, 05:08 PM
What is it with people getting all pu$$y hurt over negative reps?

You neg repped me, I returned the favor.
You make a thread because of said negative rep. Cry much?

Here's an idea....GET THE FUK OVER IT AND KEEP IT MOVING...

Now, while I understand that you have appointed yourself IA's new Captain Save a Ho and that IA is serious business to you, I could give a fuk what an inbred, sheep raping, young boss hogg looking , get on IA drunk and cry about personal bullshiit like a biitch ,remedial ass mf'er thinks about me.....

and how about you pick one color for that two toned piece of defecation that has according to you "a real motor, real wheels, real tires, and a real tranny, and then drive that shiit off of a cliff with your fat ass in it, while you're giving your uncle-dad head, right after having had a bowl of broken lightbulbs with some Draino to wash it all down with.:goodjob:

1) That's not the case at all, I acutally put the reason I neg'd you. Learn to read.

2) Just because I didn't want a fagg0t ass looking BMW, that means that my car is a peice of sh!t? No, i don't think so. How about you take that girly ass car of yours, turn it sideways, shine it up, and stick it straight up your ass, as you are so commonly used to, having things up your ass.

3) That sh!t was weak. Did it take you all day to think of that? My 3 year old neice could do better.

AlanŽ
04-02-2008, 05:42 PM
*grabs small bag of popcorn* this shouldn't take long

Elbow
04-02-2008, 05:58 PM
This ****s gay, neg. repped wannabestunna dude for being mean to Athens :(

IP37
04-02-2008, 06:02 PM
i like cheesecake

Elbow
04-02-2008, 06:17 PM
Me too

KREEP
04-02-2008, 06:39 PM
Congrats on the gun purchase. Now shoot yourself with it. In the head or the chest. Right now. Please and thank you..:goodjob:
You so funny GANGSTER O IA. .........pwp FTW ......I laugh as you type.
Thank you ...I like my new gun. I have a whole arsanal would you like to come shootin with me soon? I could put my pinky in your ass while you watch me fucc a sheep.:eek: YAHHHH
Prison will teach you things that you never thought you would love

The interwebz are funny
The interwebz are funny
The interwebz are funny

KREEP
04-02-2008, 06:53 PM
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Scotsman
04-02-2008, 06:58 PM
if i could neg rep myself for readin this thread , i would , lol

KREEP
04-02-2008, 07:02 PM
omg omg omg omg omg omg People thinx the interweb is real life.

Scotsman
04-02-2008, 07:17 PM
omg omg omg omg omg omg People thinx the interweb is real life.:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: thanx for the -0 a$$hat ,lmao , enjoy your red too!

KREEP
04-02-2008, 09:28 PM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: thanx for the -0 a$$hat ,lmao , enjoy your red too! You gave me a green you dipsh!t. Thank you come again! Try again homo!:screwy:
Said you wanted a neg rep for looking here so you got a red. You ask I give:goodjob:
Next time give a red or get a friend to do it . I am sure you will follow QD and stuntallday and have one of your "GOONS" do it. lol FUCCIN Follower

Dracc
04-02-2008, 09:33 PM
da hell is going on here

ahmonrah
04-02-2008, 09:45 PM
da hell is going on herebetter yet.....
WHO THE FLUCK IS KREEP?

Double_0_Rusty
04-02-2008, 09:50 PM
Aint nothing going on, now. I said what I had to say, Stunt said what he had to say. Bad Tempers FTL

Ronsam2006
04-02-2008, 10:35 PM

STFU fag boy! All you do is talk ****t...and neg rep all day.

KREEP
04-02-2008, 10:39 PM
better yet.....
WHO THE FLUCK IS KREEP?
I am the guy who lets you live each day.

LS2ner
04-02-2008, 10:42 PM

Lol. Might be reversed.

KREEP
04-02-2008, 10:45 PM
Lol. Might be reversed. Hahaha very true man very true...if they drop the age to own a handgun.:rolleyes:

ahmonrah
04-03-2008, 03:03 PM
I am the guy who lets you live each day.lol!!! lets avoid that kinda talk man....for your own benefit :goodjob:

Dracc
04-03-2008, 03:06 PM

he got a bad temper... he gone be pissed when he see that shiit

KREEP
04-03-2008, 10:13 PM
he got a bad temper... he gone be pissed when he see that shiit
People on the interwbez always seem to have bad tempers behind their computer.
He can take it he's a tough little guy.
This is the whores lounge he needs to suck it up.

Echonova
04-03-2008, 10:45 PM
ATHENS CREW... ASSEMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's go grab a Orange-Kiwi smoothie.

Double_0_Rusty
04-04-2008, 11:06 AM
ATHENS CREW... ASSEMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's go grab a Orange-Kiwi smoothie.

YAY!