PDA

View Full Version : i figure

Pages : [1] 2

autumnk5
04-01-2008, 03:28 PM
that people that are nurses or something... would know how to open a door.

this man sat at the door for like five minutes pulling. i mean i could understand once or twice. but standing at the door pulling for five minutes?

and there is even a sign on the door that says push... does that even make sense?

klollie
04-01-2008, 03:38 PM
and what is it that you do for a living?

Farrow2005
04-01-2008, 03:43 PM

this man sat at the door for like five minutes pulling. i mean i could understand once or twice. but standing at the door pulling for five minutes?

and there is even a sign on the door that says push... does that even make sense?

Ummmm. that was me?
Your real lame makin fun of some one who has had a rough day.

Ran
04-01-2008, 03:47 PM
A prime example of public education at work.

Kyle
04-01-2008, 03:51 PM
Who cares and why the hell did you post this on IA?

BKgenŽ
04-01-2008, 03:54 PM

sucks d/ck.

klollie
04-01-2008, 03:59 PM
sucks d/ck.

that explains alot

quickdodgeŽ
04-01-2008, 04:26 PM

You're a dumbass aren't you? And to think since you are (allegedly) clean you have no excuse to fall back on for your idiocy. Why didn't you say something? That's just like you filming someone riding a bike and the person wrecks and he is laying there with a broken neck and you just keep on filming. Later, QD.

Killer
04-01-2008, 04:27 PM
You're a dumbass aren't you? And to think since you are (allegedly) clean you have no excuse to fall back on for your idiocy. Why didn't you say something? That's just like you filming someone riding a bike and the person wrecks and he is laying there with a broken neck and you just keep on filming. Later, QD.

well... i agree.. but actually watching some one pull on a push door is actually not as serious as a broke neck... :goodjob: lol ;)

quickdodgeŽ
04-01-2008, 04:38 PM
well... i agree.. but actually watching some one pull on a push door is actually not as serious as a broke neck... :goodjob: lol ;)

Not as serious? No. Same concept? Yes. But as long as we all agree this dope headed trick is a moron. Later, QD.

BTLFED
04-01-2008, 05:37 PM

What doesn't make sense is why you haven't left IA forever yet. YOU AREN'T WANTED HERE, SKANK. :slap:

Thighs
04-01-2008, 05:41 PM

GO THE **** AWAY

jesus christ you are annoying.

nreggie454
04-01-2008, 05:58 PM

Exactly what I think.....

every single time autumnk5 posts.

ahmonrah
04-01-2008, 06:01 PM
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1413/942523806_bb452fce2e.jpg

Maniac1
04-01-2008, 06:03 PM
Here's what I don't get.

People complain like a bunch of school girls about this retards post. But this is the "whores lounge" after all. Why do yall b!tch? I personally know that autumn is alittle slow sometimes, yea she could use a couple more brain cells, but this just proves that the lamb of god also makes mistakes from time to time.

I don't see anything "annoying" in her post. She was just curious about something... LOL I mean there are others who post a few words and call it a thread. And to discuss something totally retarded. Seriously, who gives a fucck?

BTLFED
04-01-2008, 06:05 PM
Here's what I don't get.

People complain like a bunch of school girls about this retards post. But this is the "whores lounge" after all. Why do yall b!tch? I personally know that autumn is alittle slow sometimes, yea she could use a couple more brain cells, but this just proves that the lamb of god also makes mistakes from time to time.

I don't see anything "annoying" in her post. She was just curious about something... LOL I mean there are others who post a few words and call it a thread. And to discuss something totally retarded. Seriously, who gives a fucck?

I don't care really. I just want to piss her off. Maybe she will end herself.

Maniac1
04-01-2008, 06:07 PM
LOFL. I got that covered IRL. Im sure you can handle the online side. She really is pretty slow though, kinda hurts my head when I try having a conversation with.

BTLFED
04-01-2008, 06:08 PM
LOFL. I got that covered IRL. Im sure you can handle the online side. She really is pretty slow though, kinda hurts my head when I try having a conversation with.

Wait, you have met this trick in real life?

Maniac1
04-01-2008, 06:11 PM
Oh no... Im allergic to girls infested with stupidity. We've talked over the phone a few times. I personally think its 1 too many. But I get bored sometimes LOL.

quickdodgeŽ
04-01-2008, 06:11 PM
Yeah, fuccin skanks. Later, QD.

BTLFED
04-01-2008, 06:12 PM
Oh no... Im allergic to girls infested with stupidity. We've talked over the phone a few times. I personally think its 1 too many. But I get bored sometimes LOL.

So....hmm....do you feel dumber for speaking with her?

Maniac1
04-01-2008, 06:14 PM
Yes, yes I do.

nreggie454
04-01-2008, 06:16 PM
Yes, yes I do.

Then why defend her? She contributes nothing to IA at all.

BTLFED
04-01-2008, 06:19 PM
Yes, yes I do.

Is she at least hot?

Maniac1
04-01-2008, 06:20 PM
I protect the weak, you can call me robin hood if you want.

But think about it. And I personally think you're a douche, but I'll put that issue we have with each other aside and tell you straight up. There are a lot, a lot of members who are the same way. We have 22xxx members. More than half of those are dumb tards that don't contribute anything too.

Maniac1
04-01-2008, 06:20 PM
BTLFED- She looks alot better than the girls in my IA female thread. LOL Shes on my myspace.

klollie
04-01-2008, 06:23 PM
BTLFED- She looks alot better than the girls in my IA female thread. LOL Shes on my myspace.

i was pretty sure i got "maniac approval" :D

BTLFED
04-01-2008, 06:25 PM

Her profile is private LOL but I guess she looks okay. She's still a ho bag though and a stupid one.

BTLFED
04-01-2008, 06:25 PM
i was pretty sure i got "maniac approval" :D

Yours is private too so I can't say.

Maniac1
04-01-2008, 06:27 PM
[quotei was pretty sure i got "maniac approval" :D[/quote]From the picture I saw, yea. But maybe in another one you won't look so hot. ;)

BTLFED- You hit the nail on the head. LOL

klollie
04-01-2008, 06:28 PM
From the picture I saw, yea. But maybe in another one you won't look so hot. ;)

BTLFED- You hit the nail on the head. LOL

OUCH

BTLFED
04-01-2008, 06:29 PM
OUCH

Proof or GTFO --------------->

Maniac1
04-01-2008, 06:30 PM
Aww im sorry :(. Im ugly, Ive just never been told I was... So its ok, don't cry. LOL

Maniac1
Chris, she's aight too. LOLOL!

stillaneon
OHHHHHH, no that about it Alex. You saw what she is. That was a good picture but you should see her dolled up!!:goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
04-01-2008, 06:31 PM
Her profile is private LOL but I guess she looks okay. She's still a ho bag though and a stupid one.

Isn't that the goddamn truth. Later, QD.

Maniac1
04-01-2008, 06:32 PM
LOL! I hate seeing cute girls riding in ugly ass wipes. I don't know you're name, but yea, she's pretty cute from what I saw... I need to see another one though, just to make sure.

klollie
donnie.....i'll let you handle this.

stillaneon
your man about to go eat!!! Ill be back

Alex, hit me up. I can show you more pictures lol

Maniac1
04-01-2008, 06:33 PM
LOL. im actually leaving, I'll ttyl.

quickdodgeŽ
04-01-2008, 06:37 PM
donnie.....i'll let you handle this.

Lolol. Like he handled it last time? Later, QD.

klollie
04-01-2008, 06:41 PM
Lolol. Like he handled it last time? Later, QD.

on second thought, I'll take care of it myself.

I would also like to add I have no intention on parading myself around IA. If people want to see who I am, I have a myspace.

blaknoize
04-01-2008, 06:49 PM
Girls who "doll up" arent cute, their makeup is cute. That doesnt make her any less prone to harm on IA.

quickdodgeŽ
04-01-2008, 07:04 PM
on second thought, I'll take care of it myself.

Good call. Although I'm pretty sure you won't fair any better, I like your response. You might not too bad after all. If only you hadn't ignored my apology to you. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
04-01-2008, 07:04 PM
Girls who "doll up" arent cute, their makeup is cute. That doesnt make her any less prone to harm on IA.

Exactly. I'd rather be with a girl that does NOT need to make up to look good. Later, QD.

klollie
04-01-2008, 07:21 PM
Good call. Although I'm pretty sure you won't fair any better, I like your response. You might not too bad after all. If only you hadn't ignored my apology to you. Later, QD.

if only......

but i'd like to think everyone deserves a second chance

klollie
04-01-2008, 07:24 PM
Exactly. I'd rather be with a girl that does NOT need to make up to look good. Later, QD.

....and I would also like to add, that I rarely wear make up. If I'm going out for the night, or to party, I will certainly look different than if I was just going to be hanging around the house.

autumnk5
04-01-2008, 07:27 PM

i don't do anything. i'm a part time high school student.

i was at my parent's shop.

autumnk5
04-01-2008, 07:28 PM
Ummmm. that was me?
Your real lame makin fun of some one who has had a rough day.

do i know you since you live in columbus?

i was bored and had nothing else to do. i was waiting until i decided to go home.

yeah, i'm smart. but over half the time, i just don't have a clue.

allegedly? true story. i'm going to take a drug test soon for a new job. so i have to be able to pass.

riding a bike, wrecking, and broken neck = someone not knowing to push a door.
^^^^^ ummm NO it doesn't. shows what you know.

klollie
04-01-2008, 07:30 PM
i don't do anything. i'm a part time high school student.

i was at my parent's shop.

how are you a part time HIGH SCHOOL student? Isn't that like a full time thing? Unless you're attending something like Faith Academy or Alternative School

autumnk5
04-01-2008, 07:34 PM
how are you a part time HIGH SCHOOL student? Isn't that like a full time thing? Unless you're attending something like Faith Academy or Alternative School

my school is from 845 to 1230 monday thru thursday. that's less than half the time regular high school students go.

klollie
04-01-2008, 07:34 PM
but why?

autumnk5
04-01-2008, 07:35 PM
it's a private school. i pay $75 a week to go. plus I pay for books.

well, actually, my parents pay. but yeah.

ooh yeah, i didn't help, because i was ringing another customer up. and helping another one with his work order. i didn't have the time to go help that guy.

klollie
04-01-2008, 07:44 PM

ooh yeah, i didn't help, because i was ringing another customer up. and helping another one with his work order. i didn't have the time to go help that guy.

wow......

I don't know you at all, but based on :

1) this meaningless thread
2) the fact that you're a PART TIME HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT
and
3) your last comment

I'd say you were about the dumbest person I've encountered. What are you going to do with your life?

autumnk5
04-01-2008, 07:48 PM
^^^ i'm not going to try to e-thug with you. it's pointless and to the fact i don't care, yeah, it's just me wasting my time.

i rather go part time to school than full time. why waste my time in a high school when i could be sleeping? and having one extra day to my weekend? come on, it's a great thing. trust me, i love it.

ever encountered? LOL at you. to the fact you've never met me. um NO at you.

so stop trying to bash me, it won't work. never will. because you've never met me, so your opinion means nothing to me.

Farrow2005
04-01-2008, 07:52 PM
I was so April fooling it but LAWLZ!!

was not me but i do live in the area

klollie
04-01-2008, 07:52 PM
^^^ i'm not going to try to e-thug with you. it's pointless and to the fact i don't care, yeah, it's just me wasting my time.

i rather go part time to school than full time. why waste my time in a high school when i could be sleeping? and having one extra day to my weekend? come on, it's a great thing. trust me, i love it.

ever encountered? LOL at you. to the fact you've never met me. um NO at you.

so stop trying to bash me, it won't work. never will. because you've never met me, so your opinion means nothing to me.

I'm not trying to "e-thug" with you, I just don't understand how you can't value education as something important.

Farrow2005
04-01-2008, 07:55 PM

LAWLZ!!! Brookstone? were the teachers pass you cuz if they fail you they dont get payed!!! goes to show how smart you really are? Columbus High. thats were the real smarts kids are. so ya know.

autumnk5
04-01-2008, 07:56 PM
i do value education. i get the same amount. i'm getting a high school diploma. just in less time than other kids in a classroom. it's a real academic school. we don't care about sports or other events. its a strict straight to the point academic school.

plus, if i wanted an opinion about something, i wouldn't ask you. you are only an ia guy's girlfriend.

i'm at least on here, because i came on my own accord.

autumnk5
04-01-2008, 07:58 PM
LAWLZ!!! Brookstone? were the teachers pass you cuz if they fail you they dont get payed!!! goes to show how smart you really are? Columbus High. thats were the real smarts kids are. so ya know.

i was accepted to columbus high. stayed for two months and left. it was stupid. i left with all a's & b's. goes to show what you know. if i was a guy & a baseball player, i could pass and do nothing. so NO.

i left columbus, then went to shaw since it was my home school. shaw was the same was as columbus except it was special treatment for football players.

and no, i'm at Hallie Turner.

klollie
04-01-2008, 07:58 PM
i do value education. i get the same amount. i'm getting a high school diploma. just in less time than other kids in a classroom. it's a real academic school. we don't care about sports or other events. its a strict straight to the point academic school.

plus, if i wanted an opinion about something, i wouldn't ask you. you are only an ia guy's girlfriend.

i'm at least on here, because i came on my own accord.

and that means nothing to me. I have just as much right to be here as you.

How are you getting a diploma in less time if you only go to school PART TIME?

autumnk5
04-01-2008, 08:00 PM
and that means nothing to me. I have just as much right to be here as you.

How are you getting a diploma in less time if you only go to school PART TIME?

you work at your own pace. without all that teacher bull****.

it's basically home schooling in a school environment.

klollie
04-01-2008, 08:04 PM
yeah, for people who can't handle the high school environment, or are just not making the grades they need to be.

I checked out the website. I can read. I know what kind of school it is.

quickdodgeŽ
04-01-2008, 08:04 PM
but i'd like to think everyone deserves a second chance

I do too. But since you decided to ignore my apology, I decided you don't deserve one. Later, QD.

klollie
04-01-2008, 08:05 PM
I do too. But since you decided to ignore my apology, I decided you don't deserve one. Later, QD.

fair enough

quickdodgeŽ
04-01-2008, 08:05 PM
wow......

I don't know you at all, but based on :

1) this meaningless thread
2) the fact that you're a PART TIME HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT
and
3) your last comment

I'd say you were about the dumbest person I've encountered. What are you going to do with your life?

She's also an admitted crack whore. She's one step below you. Later, QD.

Farrow2005
04-01-2008, 08:06 PM
i was accepted to columbus high. stayed for two months and left. it was stupid. i left with all a's & b's. goes to show what you know. if i was a guy & a baseball player, i could pass and do nothing. so NO.

i left columbus, then went to shaw since it was my home school. shaw was the same was as columbus except it was special treatment for football players.

and no, i'm at Hallie Turner.

dont rag on me about smarts. i had 2 years of college be for i got into my last year of high school and even then was only there for the first sem.

i had to have All A if i had a B i lost every thing from my car. to them taking my door off.

and as for highschool. BLUESPRINGS SOUTH!!! Bluesprings Missouri. XP Hallie Turner sucks CACK! and Accords are slow..

Duese!

klollie
04-01-2008, 08:07 PM
She's also an admitted crack whore. She's one step below you. Later, QD.

that was uncalled for.

quickdodgeŽ
04-01-2008, 08:09 PM
i do value education.

If you valued an education, then why are you 20 years old and still not graduated HS? Which brings me to the next quote:

i'm getting a high school diploma. just in less time than other kids in a classroom.

How are you getting it in less time when it's taking you longer? You're past the normal graduating age. So how is it less time?

you are only an ia guy's girlfriend.

I have to call out a funny when I see one. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
04-01-2008, 08:09 PM
that was uncalled for.

Which part? That she's an admitted crack whore or that you're only one level above her? What's the problem? Later, QD.

Farrow2005
04-01-2008, 08:10 PM
WAIT Hallie Turner is alternative school!!!

http://www.privateschoolreview.com/school_ov/school_id/7733

PWN

LAWLZ you done something bad.

TheGodfather
04-01-2008, 08:11 PM
klollie, I have yet to see one ounce of intelligence come out of your posts, thus making your judgements of autumn invalid.

Gracefully bow out please. Thank you.

Farrow2005
LawLz, Your in his line of fire now!!!

Which part? That she's an admitted crack whore or that you're only one level above her? What's the problem? Later, QD.

autumnk5
yeah, for people who can't handle the high school environment, or are just not making the grades they need to be.

I checked out the website. I can read. I know what kind of school it is.

it's definitely not the grades. i got accepted into the #1 public school in Georgia in 2004 and 2005. in 2007, Columbus was ranked in the top 5% in the NATION. don't believe me? do your homework again and check this out

http://www.columbushighga.org/CHS2007Profile.pdf

i doubt we need to say i'm dumb. i'm far from it. i'm just lazy. the skills i have are in math & memorizing ****.

can't handle the high school environment? nope, just felt like i'm wasting my time. plus it's less white bitches to be around. mainly it's black kids who are failing or got expelled for doing drugs. i can't stand white bitches. main reason i left columbus. i don't even like being friends with girls. most girls are just huge whores that i don't want to ruin MY NAME.

autumnk5
04-01-2008, 08:13 PM
If you valued an education, then why are you 20 years old and still not graduated HS? Which brings me to the next quote:

How are you getting it in less time when it's taking you longer? You're past the normal graduating age. So how is it less time?

I have to call out a funny when I see one. Later, QD.

LOL at YOU! i'm 18. which is the graduating age. FAIL.

Revmaynard
04-01-2008, 08:13 PM
it's definitely not the grades. i got accepted into the #1 public school in Georgia in 2004 and 2005. in 2007, Columbus was ranked in the top 5% in the NATION. don't believe me? do your homework again and check this out

i doubt we need to say i'm dumb. i'm far from it. i'm just lazy. the skills i have are in math & memorizing ****.

can't handle the high school environment? nope, just felt like i'm wasting my time. plus it's less white bitches to be around. mainly it's black kids who are failing or got expelled for doing drugs. i can't stand white bitches. main reason i left columbus. i don't even like being friends with girls. most girls are just huge whores that i don't want to ruin MY NAME.

You do that for yourself! Tell 'em!

quickdodgeŽ
04-01-2008, 08:14 PM
most girls are just huge whores that i don't want to ruin MY NAME.

Yeah, lolol. Why have someone else do something for you that you're already doing for yourself? Later, QD.

klollie
04-01-2008, 08:14 PM
klollie, I have yet to see one ounce of intelligence come out of your posts, thus making your judgements of autumn invalid.

Gracefully bow out please. Thank you.

Thanks for the advice, but I'll pass. I was simply trying to understand how she went about achieving her education. I see no wrong in that.

and QD, I am not going to argue with you.

quickdodgeŽ
04-01-2008, 08:15 PM
FAIL.

Isn't that the number 1 word in your education? Isn't that why you're going to some low grade school to get a GED or other HS equivalent diploma? Fail me? Sorry. Not one time. How about that Dean's List there QD. Oh yeah! You probably have no idea what that is. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
04-01-2008, 08:16 PM
and QD, I am not going to argue with you.

You'd be an idiot to think otherwise. Of course...either way.......

REPS! are heading your way, trick! Later, QD.

klollie
04-01-2008, 08:17 PM

How do you get accepted to a public school? They dont send out invitations. You simply have to live in the district.

autumnk5
04-01-2008, 08:17 PM
i'm getting a high school diploma. not equivalent. not GED.

and someone smarter than me should know born in 89 means you are 18.

autumnk5
04-01-2008, 08:18 PM
How do you get accepted to a public school? They dont send out invitations. You simply have to live in the district.

you have to take a couple of tests in order to go there. have 3 written recommendations. so yes, you do need to be accepted.

don't try to make yourself look smart, it doesn't work.

Revmaynard
04-01-2008, 08:18 PM
i'm getting a high school diploma. not equivalent. not GED.

and someone smarter than me should know born in 89 means you are 18.

You will be 19 this year, so just being born in 89 doesn't count. You fail.

autumnk5
04-01-2008, 08:20 PM
october 28, 1989 - makes me 18.

i will graduate this summer - making me 18 when i graduate.

regular high school kids graduate at 18.

DID YOU NOT KNOW THIS ****?

Farrow2005
04-01-2008, 08:20 PM
<------has grabbed a bag of popcorn

i have been home for 40min now, and have done nothing but read this, and post my 2 cents.....

Tv is still off. turned on the 360 but, gonna turn it back off.

all i can say is awsomeness.

quickdodgeŽ
04-01-2008, 08:21 PM

We all know one thing...............

Later, QD.

klollie
04-01-2008, 08:22 PM
you have to take a couple of tests in order to go there. have 3 written recommendations. so yes, you do need to be accepted.

don't try to make yourself look smart, it doesn't work.

did any one else take a test to go to a public high school? I was under the impression you just went to the school that was in your district.

hondachik

No...Columbus High School is a school that you have to get accepted in to...not anyone can get in. You have to either have pull, or have excellent grades in middle school. Its a Magnet School.

quickdodgeŽ
This is great. Two stupid fuccing bitches fighting each other, fighting me, and losing all the way around. Later, QD.

Revmaynard
october 28, 1989 - makes me 18.

i will graduate this summer - making me 18 when i graduate.

regular high school kids graduate at 18.

I graduated when I was 17 dumb btch, get held back or something? Or maybe your dumbass brain couldn't it with the ABC's in preschool. Get off my nuts because your own post owned you.

quickdodgeŽ
did any one else take a test to go to a public high school? I was under the impression you just went to the school that was in your district.

True. Later, QD.

autumnk5
04-01-2008, 08:23 PM
well since you did your homework on hallie turner, i figured you would look at columbus high school while you were at it.

i'm sorry i guess i figured wrong.

quickdodgeŽ
04-01-2008, 08:23 PM
i guess i figured wrong.

Just like the time when you though drugs were cool? Later, QD.

hondachik
04-01-2008, 08:24 PM
I graduated when I was 17 dumb btch

x2

Revmaynard
Just like the time when you though drugs were cool? Later, QD.

What about when she thinks her posts matter?:thinking:

quickdodgeŽ
If you have to apply and take a test to get accepted into a school and it's not Kindergarten or doesn't have Technical or University in the name, you're not going to regular HS. You're going to a special school. Later, QD.

klollie
04-01-2008, 08:25 PM
No...Columbus High School is a school that you have to get accepted in to...not anyone can get in. You have to either have pull, or have excellent grades in middle school. Its a Magnet School.

thank you. this was the response I was looking for. The school I graduated from also had a Magent School in which you had to be accepted. But to attend a PUBLIC HIGHSCHOOL, acceptance is not needed.

quickdodgeŽ
04-01-2008, 08:25 PM
What about when she thinks her posts matter?:thinking:

\/ \/ \/

Originally Posted by autumnk5
i guess i figured wrong.

Later, QD.

TheGodfather
04-01-2008, 08:26 PM
You'd be an idiot to think otherwise. Of course...either way.......

REPS! are heading your way, trick! Later, QD.

Lol at trick.

:lmfao:

autumnk5
I graduated when I was 17 dumb btch, get held back or something? Or maybe your dumbass brain couldn't it with the ABC's in preschool. Get off my nuts because your own post owned you.

um no. read it again, dumbass. i said REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL KIDS.

Revmaynard
Lol at trick.

:lmfao:

Yea, we're laughing at her too.

klollie
04-01-2008, 08:27 PM
nicely edited^

Farrow2005
yeah, if i was living in Georgia at the time of my high school year. i would have been there.

Revmaynard
um no. read it again, dumbass. i said REGULAR HIGH SCHOOL KIDS.

Tucker High School FTMFW! Get back into your special needs class.

autumnk5
04-01-2008, 08:28 PM
Yea, we're laughing at her too.

LOL AT YOU AGAIN. Your birthday is what July 6th or something I saw. making the summer you graduate, 18 years old. FAIL BIG TIME!

The cut off date is September 1st, i think.

so how did it feel being the youngest all those years? if my birthday was the same as yours, i would 17 and graduating.

Farrow2005
04-01-2008, 08:29 PM
That twas me..

i knew somthing was fishy,

other than.... ill let others finish this one.

well since you did your homework on hallie turner, i figured you would look at columbus high school while you were at it.

i'm sorry i guess i figured wrong.

klollie
04-01-2008, 08:29 PM
LOL AT YOU AGAIN. Your birthday is what July 6th or something I saw. making the summer you graduate, 18 years old. FAIL BIG TIME!

The cut off date is September 1st, i think.

so how did it feel being the youngest all those years? if my birthday was the same as yours, i would 17 and graduating.

that was your first mistake.

TheGodfather
04-01-2008, 08:30 PM
^ The first mistake of most women.

They don't belong on the internet, and thinking just hurts themselves.

Kitchen, bedroom, laundry room. Why complicate it?

quickdodgeŽ
04-01-2008, 08:31 PM

yeah, but your "diploma" would be looked down upon compared to his. When folks see your "diploma" and where you got it from, they'll know you were a HS quitter and had to go back. Later, QD.

Farrow2005
^ The first mistake of most women.

They don't belong on the internet, and thinking just hurts themselves.

Kitchen, bedroom, laundry room. Why complicate it?

+1

autumnk5

no. i didn't want to be wrong and have people try to go at me and be like "you're a dumbass it's actually blah blah."

dumb ****.

Shawna
04-01-2008, 08:32 PM
Wow y not open the door for them????

Farrow2005
04-01-2008, 08:32 PM
yeah, but your "diploma" would be looked down upon compared to his. When folks see your "diploma" and where you got it from, they'll know you were a HS quitter and had to go back. Later, QD.

i know you and i have a rought spot between us but DAMN!

+1 if i can.

autumnk5
04-01-2008, 08:33 PM

i left shaw friday and came to hallie turner on monday.

i didn't quit, they take you liscense away for quitting. there are many kids there who are 16 and 17 years old that still drive.

my diploma got me into Columbus State University and that's all I wanted it to do.

hondachik
04-01-2008, 08:33 PM
Not I. I didn't like the aura CHS people give off. I went to the rival school, Hardaway, which is something that I do not regret. My whole family went to CHS except myself, and now my nephew.

yeah, if i was living in Georgia at the time of my high school year. i would have been there.

autumnk5
04-01-2008, 08:34 PM
Wow y not open the door for them????

thanks for paying attention to the earlier post.

i would have if i wasn't busy. i was ringing a customer up at the cash register and taking a work order. otherwise i would have helped the person.

quickdodgeŽ
04-01-2008, 08:34 PM
my diploma got me into Columbus State University and that's all I wanted it to do.

Think high, little whore. Think high. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
04-01-2008, 08:35 PM

Good self awareness call. Later, QD.

Farrow2005
04-01-2008, 08:35 PM
Not I. I didn't like the aura CHS people give off. I went to the rival school, Hardaway, which is something that I do not regret. My whole family went to CHS except myself, and now my nephew.

HARDAWAY!!!! is my backyard!!!

+1

im just giving them out!!! ill be doing this from 9-5 at your local radio station!!!

autumnk5
04-01-2008, 08:36 PM

hardaway? hardagay? lol... just kidding. i was never into the rival stuff, never into school spirit. i always skipped the pep rallies.

chs wasn't that special, trust me. and yes the aura was snobby bitches.. which i can't stand.

quickdodgeŽ
04-01-2008, 08:36 PM
thanks for paying attention to the earlier post.

i would have if i wasn't busy. i was ringing a customer up at the cash register and taking a work order. otherwise i would have helped the person.

So for a complete 5 minutes, you were too busy to just call over to the guy to push the door? Later, QD.

autumnk5
04-01-2008, 08:37 PM
yes, i was. you would never know how it was since you weren't there. my parents were busy with other stuff, so i had to help out with their work.

Farrow2005
04-01-2008, 08:38 PM
he said yell, not stop what you were doing and walk over there READ!! READ!! you are smart enuf right?

hondachik
WAIT WAIT WAIT

Not trying to bash u Autumn...but if you were ringing up someone...that had to mean that they were leaving correct? So why in the hell did the person leaving, not help him out?

klollie
and with cloumbus state as your school of choice, you'll be behind a cash register for a good while!:goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
This is pointless. I'm not going to sit here and argue with a dumbas$ all night.

Lolol @ someone of your caliber calling someone else a dumbass. Later, QD.

klollie
04-01-2008, 08:40 PM
Lolol @ someone of your caliber calling someone else a dumbass. Later, QD.

you are provoking me......but i'm not going to argue with you

autumnk5
04-01-2008, 08:41 PM
WAIT WAIT WAIT

Not trying to bash u Autumn...but if you were ringing up someone...that had to mean that they were leaving correct? So why in the hell did the person leaving, not help him out?

sorry i didn't see calll over.. i thought it said go over. i don't know why i didn't call over... lol.

there are more than two ways out. the guy with the lawnmower had to go down the door with the ramp.

the guy with the door problem was at the door with the steps.

Shawna
Ok not getting into all of this....didn't realize u were actually working which is why u couldn't open the door....

On a side note I was barely 17 when I graduted hs and I have one degree already and a yr left at ksu....

hondachik
and with cloumbus state as your school of choice, you'll be behind a cash register for a good while!:goodjob:

CSU is actually a good university. I'm getting my Criminal Justice Associates Degree there. To be honest, its the most respected school in this area.

I even rep CSU on my license plate tag:D

klollie
04-01-2008, 08:42 PM
CSU is actually a good university. I'm getting my Criminal Justice Associates Degree there. To be honest, its the most respected school in this area.

I even rep CSU on my license plate tag:D

to each their own!

autumnk5
04-01-2008, 08:43 PM

i'm only going to columbus state, because i want to be close to my family.

i don't work. i was merely helping my parents out.

my parents pay me to go to school. they pay for my food. they pay for my clothes. they basically pay for everything. it's good enough for me, since i'm too lazy to get a job.

Farrow2005
04-01-2008, 08:44 PM
My GF back home graduated at 16, and turned 17 in college,

she goes to Missouri southern state she also took on a 6 year degree and cut it down to a 4 year.

LS2ner
04-01-2008, 08:44 PM
On a side note I was barely 17 when I graduted hs and I have one degree already and a yr left at ksu....

Thats not really saying much when mentioning that school.

quickdodgeŽ
04-01-2008, 08:45 PM
since i'm too lazy to get a job.

Not too mention stupid and drug infested. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
Thats not really saying much when mentioning that school.

Agreed. Later, QD.

klollie
Not too mention stupid and drug infested. Later, QD.

where did you go to school?

quickdodgeŽ
04-01-2008, 08:46 PM
you are provoking me......but i'm not going to argue with you

I'm not provoking anything. Just calling the obvious. And you're not arguing because you have nothing to dispute it with. Later, QD.

autumnk5
04-01-2008, 08:46 PM
My GF back home graduated at 16, and turned 17 in college,

she goes to Missouri southern state she also took on a 6 year degree and cut it down to a 4 year.

ok is this in a different state than georgia?

because now the requirement for 2008 and higher, you have to have 28 credits. 28 credits = 7 semesters without failing.

my mom graduated when she was 17 in georgia. but things i different now & in georgia.

klollie
04-01-2008, 08:48 PM
I'm not provoking anything. Just calling the obvious. And you're not arguing because you have nothing to dispute it with. Later, QD.

I'm not arguing, because I previously learned....its pointless.

Shawna
More power to her most ppl that graduate at a young age choose too... I could have graduated hs a yr early but was told it wouldn't be fair for me to leave early so I just took work exit

Magnus213
This thread is bickering based on false assumption that makes all parties look ridiculous.

For example, graduating high school at 18 is normal. It does not signify a lack of intelligence and does not constitute any type of worthy insult. I graduated at 18, I think I turned out alright.

Bash autumn about her schooling, which may be unorthodox, but she's going to college. I have respect for anyone willing to better themselves, and going to college puts her ahead of many people on this board and in the real world.

klollie
04-01-2008, 08:49 PM
More power to her most ppl that graduate at a young age choose too... I could have graduated hs a yr early but was told it wouldn't be fair for me to leave early so I just took work exit

but shes not graduating at a younger age. 17-18 is normal

quickdodgeŽ
04-01-2008, 08:50 PM
For example, graduating high school at 18 is normal.

I was the first one to say that 18 is the normal graduating age.

I graduated at 18, I think I turned out alright.

I think you did too, lolol.

Bash autumn about her schooling, which may be unorthodox, but she's going to college. I have respect for anyone willing to better themselves, and going to college puts her ahead of many people on this board and in the real world.

It surely doesn't put her ahead of me. In any category. But I'm not bashing her schooling as much as I am about her being a drop out druggie. Later, QD.

autumnk5
04-01-2008, 08:50 PM
This thread is bickering based on false assumption that makes all parties look ridiculous.

For example, graduating high school at 18 is normal. It does not signify a lack of intelligence and does not constitute any type of worthy insult. I graduated at 18, I think I turned out alright.

Thank you. I know for a fact you are intelligent. I saw your homework and was like "That **** ain't even real." LOL.

How's MIT going?

quickdodgeŽ
04-01-2008, 08:51 PM
I'm not arguing, because I previously learned....its pointless.

You're right. You fucced up and have no recourse but to try and withstand the backlash. Later, QD.

autumnk5
04-01-2008, 08:52 PM
I was the first one to say that 18 is the normal graduating age.

I think you did too, lolol.

It surely doesn't put her ahead of me. In any category. But I'm not bashing her schooling as much as I am about her being a drop out druggie. Later, QD.

Can you read at least? I'm not a drop out.

Druggie? I say no to drugs now.

Shawna
04-01-2008, 08:52 PM
I chose to go to ksu bc I couldn't afford anything else and it at the time was rated number 1 for their education department which is my major

klollie
04-01-2008, 08:53 PM

:lmfao: :lmfao:

Magnus213
04-01-2008, 08:55 PM
Thank you. I know for a fact you are intelligent. I saw your homework and was like "That **** ain't even real." LOL.

How's MIT going?
Royal pain in the arse. :(

autumnk5
04-01-2008, 08:56 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao:

i don't regret doing drugs and i never will.

they are fun to do. i'm not promoting them. i mean i did some stupid ****, but everyone should experiment at least once.

i have never been addicted to anything. i've never dealt with needles or crack or etc.

i stuck with pill popping & smoking weed.

quickdodgeŽ
04-01-2008, 08:56 PM

Lolol @ someone with your background questioning my skills.

Wow. Good one. I never said yes. Later, QD.

autumnk5
04-01-2008, 08:57 PM
Royal pain in the arse. :(

Aw, I'm sorry. Good luck to you. I know I could never do that kind of stuff.

More power to you :goodjob:

klollie
04-01-2008, 08:57 PM

they are fun to do. i'm not promoting them. i mean i did some stupid ****, but everyone should experiment at least once.

i have never been addicted to anything. i've never dealt with needles or crack or etc.

You don't have to explain your self to me. I don't care what you did.

autumnk5
04-01-2008, 08:58 PM
i'm just saying that before you come to the conclusion that i'm some crack head that needs to go to rehab.

quickdodgeŽ
04-01-2008, 08:59 PM

Oh man at the things people say.

A certain song by Alannis Morrisette comes to mind here.

Oh well shut me the fucc up. I had no idea that you were ONLY doing pills and weed. Damn and here I thought it was just crack and other stuff that made users a complete waste of life. Way to be above the REAL drug users. Later, QD.

klollie
04-01-2008, 08:59 PM
like I said.....I don't care.

autumnk5
04-01-2008, 09:01 PM
Oh man at the things people say.

A certain song by Alannis Morrisette comes to mind here.

Oh well shut me the fucc up. I had no idea that you were ONLY doing pills and weed. Damn and here I thought it was just crack and other stuff that made users a complete waste of life. Way to be above the REAL drug users. Later, QD.

i was above most drug users. i hardly paid for drugs. i didn't do stuff for drugs. i didn't do the hard ****. so imo, it makes me better.

autumnk5
04-01-2008, 09:01 PM
like I said.....I don't care.

if you don't care, stop posting & leave.

LS2ner
04-01-2008, 09:03 PM
This is too comical. Its the IA version of Jerry Springer.

QD = Jerry

Autumnk = Dumb hoe numbero uno

Klollie = Dumb hoe numbero dose

klollie
04-01-2008, 09:03 PM
i was above most drug users. i hardly paid for drugs. i didn't do stuff for drugs. i didn't do the hard ****. so imo, it makes me better.

You're right.....it does make you better:goodjob:

autumnk5
04-01-2008, 09:04 PM