PDA

View Full Version : Well they found the car that caused the accident on 85 and a 4th person has died...

Doppelgänger
04-01-2008, 10:01 AM
Was reading on WSBTV

The car was found in the parking lot of the Guesthouse Inn in Norcross. The manager of the motel spotted the car and called police after hearing about the wreck on WSB radio. Authorities said they know the name of the person to whom the car is registered. A flatbed wrecker took the car to police headquarters before 6 a.m. Tuesday. Authorities continue to look for the person who was driving the red Acura

Are we taking bets as to what kind of person did this??

stillaneon
04-01-2008, 10:02 AM
What do you mean what kind

BobbyFresco
04-01-2008, 10:02 AM
Was reading on WSBTV

Can I have three guesses even though I'm positive I only need 1?

Doppelgänger
04-01-2008, 10:09 AM
What do you mean what kind

Well, its either going to be-

a) White trash
b) Hood/Thug
c) Beaner
d) Gook

All four are the lowest form of moron in each race... i'm not swaying to one or the other as they are all stupid acting, irresponsible, fu@ksticks.
In all honesty, i'm actually surprised that it wasn't another SUV that caused the accident.

The BUCKY
04-01-2008, 10:12 AM
i missed what even happend??

DieselNuts
04-01-2008, 10:12 AM
seeing as how he was smart enough to ask permision to leave the car somewhere and gave a (fake)business card, Im willing to bet Gook. I think the mexican would have dipped out, the thug would just ditch the car and jump on marta, and the white trash guy would have been looking in a ditch to try to find something to fix the car with.

Doppelgänger
04-01-2008, 10:13 AM
i missed what even happend??

read - http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/gwinnett/stories/2008/03/31/wreck_0401.html?cxntlid=homepage_tab_newstab

BKgen®
04-01-2008, 10:22 AM
I'm thinking....

a. high school kid
b. wigger
c. ricer
d. all of the above

redrumracer
04-01-2008, 10:24 AM
hmmmm im goin say white kid prob.

Ran
04-01-2008, 10:32 AM
I'm saying illegal immigrant because I'm racise.

On_Her_Face
04-01-2008, 10:33 AM
i'll take beaner for $200 please.

GGPIS3
04-01-2008, 10:43 AM
Well, its either going to be-

a) White trash
b) Hood/Thug
c) Beaner
d) Gook

All four are the lowest form of moron in each race... i'm not swaying to one or the other as they are all stupid acting, irresponsible, fu@ksticks.
In all honesty, i'm actually surprised that it wasn't another SUV that caused the accident.

so what kind of dumb are you? do you even know what a gook is? or what it stands for? if you plan on being using racial terms, at least get your terms right dumbass.

On_Her_Face
04-01-2008, 10:48 AM
so what kind of dumb are you? do you even know what a gook is? or what it stands for? if you plan on being using racial terms, at least get your terms right dumbass.
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m81/angrypenguins/rly.jpg

Ran
04-01-2008, 10:49 AM
do you even know what a gook is? or what it stands for? if you plan on being using racial terms, at least get your terms right dumbass.GOOK: usually offensive : a nonwhite or non-American person; specifically : asian

It's meant as a racial term, just like n*gger, beaner, wop, greaser, ect...

Chink works just as well.

DieselNuts
04-01-2008, 10:51 AM
even though "Gook" is a term used for Vietnamese people, it works great with all the other asians that look alike :goodjob:

JITB
04-01-2008, 10:54 AM
lol wow white black blue green yellow who cares, they are stupid.. and will get caught before the end of the day.

JITB
04-01-2008, 11:00 AM
and Btw, it was a red 07 Rsx or whatever the last model was, and it had some bigg 17-18 mesh wheels..

Doppelgänger
04-01-2008, 11:20 AM

Well, by all means, enlighten me as to the equal word for the low-life kinda person that makes asians look bad. Seriously, like you said, if im going to do something, i do want to do it correctly. I'll be more then happy to go back and change it.

I'm white (obviously). But I do not take offense to someone calling someone else white trash/cracka if they deserve it...no matter what color the other person saying it is. I don't care what color you are, we all have that group of people that makes us look bad. If im walking down the street and an [insert race] calle some random person white trash, I don't give a sh!t. I don't know whats going on between them. The person probably deserved it. They weren't directing it at me, so i don't care and neither should anyone else.

Let's say this individual is white....i'll be the first to say that this person is no question white trash. I don't care who else says it... because it is well deserved. It's retarded to get offended when the lowest form of life in a particular race gets called on what they are.

USDM CTR
04-01-2008, 11:29 AM
http://www.11alive.com/news/article_news.aspx?storyid=113792

looks like a RSX

IronEagle
04-01-2008, 11:33 AM
Hmm I was picturing a 96 or 97 GS-R. Looks like it is a fairly new RSX. They really did a number on that passenger door. 100+mph speeds + unexpecting driver in the 8000 lb SUV + rain = major tragic fail. I was stuck in that traffic last night on the 285-85 ramp for about 10 mins.

MistaCee
04-01-2008, 11:36 AM
Its an rsx.... Its very sad that there was even children killed for this persons stupidity

IDCoconut
04-01-2008, 11:43 AM
That sucks, big time.

Did some of you guys look at the comments on this article?

http://www.11alive.com/news/article...?storyid=113792

Credibility is iffy, but there's a dude on there saying the owner left the car at a shop and had no clue this happened. Apparently a worker took the car out for a joy ride. Also if you read around the different websites, the Hotel manager does mention the person that left the car at his parking lot was wearing work/shop clothes.

Probably not true, but you never know. It's possible.

Leisa
04-01-2008, 12:08 PM
This is just so sad that so many people died for such a stupid reason...

mike's02ls1
04-01-2008, 12:10 PM
Its sad that this happen, but people don't know their cars. In the picture is a RSX not a integra. Go to the link and look..

JITB
04-01-2008, 12:16 PM
they also said it was a 50 year old guy..that dropped the car off.

redrumracer
04-01-2008, 12:23 PM
hmmm but that one doesnt seem to have primer nor how can it be confused with an integra

RandomGuy
04-01-2008, 12:27 PM
go back to hangook ya starcraft playin gooks

chokuma numja jo ah ey

JITB
04-01-2008, 12:28 PM
hmmm but that one doesnt seem to have primer nor how can it be confused with an integra

one person says little acura, one person says racing in and out of traffic... first thing people think is integra...well the common smoe!

OneSlow5pt0
04-01-2008, 12:35 PM
im going with young ricer with rich daddy

Psycho
04-01-2008, 12:40 PM
im going with young ricer with rich daddy
x2 It's gotta be a stupid little white kid.

JITB
04-01-2008, 12:42 PM
im gonna put my money on, the conspiracy theory... it wasnt the guys car, and it was at a shop...

"He didn't seem nervous," Danny told 11Alive News. "He looked like a tow truck driver because he was dressed in a uniform that looked like he worked in a garage."

chinitoxamor
04-01-2008, 01:01 PM
hmmmm i would say a white kid. not that i'm racist.. but i find some very ignorant to the point where their personality disgust me, like some of the ******s who joined ROTC or and tried to prove something of themselves but never got to the end

osiriskidd
04-01-2008, 01:34 PM
Well, by all means, enlighten me as to the equal word for the low-life kinda person that makes asians look bad. Seriously, like you said, if im going to do something, i do want to do it correctly. I'll be more then happy to go back and change it.

I'm white (obviously). But I do not take offense to someone calling someone else white trash/cracka if they deserve it...no matter what color the other person saying it is. I don't care what color you are, we all have that group of people that makes us look bad. If im walking down the street and an [insert race] calle some random person white trash, I don't give a sh!t. I don't know whats going on between them. The person probably deserved it. They weren't directing it at me, so i don't care and neither should anyone else.

Let's say this individual is white....i'll be the first to say that this person is no question white trash. I don't care who else says it... because it is well deserved. It's retarded to get offended when the lowest form of life in a particular race gets called on what they are.

gook doesn't necessarily mean asian low-life. therefore nulling your argument. it orginated during the korean war i believe.

Alan®
04-01-2008, 01:45 PM
i always love when the news cant even tell you what kind of car it is correctly

civic95
04-01-2008, 01:45 PM
Were the deceased wearing seat belts? I still blame the driver of the car, but I don't think this many people would of died had they been buckled up.

GGPIS3
04-01-2008, 02:33 PM
GOOK: usually offensive : a nonwhite or non-American person; specifically : asian

It's meant as a racial term, just like n*gger, beaner, wop, greaser, ect...

Chink works just as well.

i guess you don't know where the term stems from either...

to say korean in korean = hangook... take off the han... and you are left with gook. sheeeeeesh! lol

GGPIS3
04-01-2008, 02:35 PM
even though "Gook" is a term used for Vietnamese people, it works great with all the other asians that look alike :goodjob:

lol... the proper inproper term to call a viet is "charlie" or vc. ;)

GGPIS3
04-01-2008, 02:37 PM

no offense taken lol... just wanted to point it out... its like when people call asians orientals... doesn't work. rugs are oriental, not people. :crazy:

Dracc
04-01-2008, 02:40 PM
i read on another forum that they were saying it was an older guy in a shop uniform.. maybe the car was like getting work on it or something... he turned a joy ride into a death ride... hope they find this cat......

jR1_kS14
04-01-2008, 02:51 PM
this **** happened right behind the QT i work at. 85 was blocked off till around 2am. **** was packin cars like crazy. people just shut off their cars and walked over to my work getting some food lol.

vtecgsrguy
04-01-2008, 02:57 PM
anyway you go,no matter who it is, they still caused loss of human life "much less a childs life"..... so it really dont matter what "TYPE" of person they are. they are jus a plain "F-U-C-K-T-A-R-D" to me!!!!

Schugg
04-01-2008, 07:48 PM
hmmmm i would say a white kid. not that i'm racist.. but i find some very ignorant to the point where their personality disgust me, like some of the ******s who joined ROTC or and tried to prove something of themselves but never got to the end

didnt know people who joined ROTC were trying to prove anything, just thought they were losers in highschool. also didnt know it was a challenge.

but i say, i agree with the it was some ****tard who worked at a shop and wanted to go for a ride. and he was probably white, or mex

1SICKLEX
04-01-2008, 08:54 PM
http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/gwinnett/stories/2008/03/31/wreck_0401.html?cxntlid=homepage_tab_newstab

UPDATED: 5:44 p.m. April 01, 2008
Family in I-85 crash returning from wedding, 4 killed
Fatalities included young woman, her 13-month-old child, her brother and a limousine driver

By MIKE MORRIS, ANDRIA SIMMONS
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Published on: 03/31/08

A chain-reaction wreck on I-85 devastated a Lawrenceville family returning from a friend's wedding in Utah Monday night, killing a young mother, her 13-month-old son, her teenaged brother and the limousine driver hired to bring the family home from the airport.

The driver of a red Acura that Gwinnett County police think caused the crash and fled the scene remained unidentified Tuesday. However, the car was recovered overnight at a Gwinnett County hotel near where the wreck occurred.

Police said the Acura driver left his car in the hotel parking lot. The hotel night manager reportedly heard about the wreck on the radio and telephoned authorities. Gwinnett police said they are following leads, but no arrests had been made by midday.

Members of the Randle family tried to cope on Tuesday.

"I just doesn't make any sense," said Sulianna Chandler, a relative to three of the family members who died. "A beautiful family trip and somebody caused this accident and took four lives."

All four of the people killed and three people injured were inside a large sport utility vehicle that crashed into a median and overturned in the northbound lanes of I-85 near Norcross, said Gwinnett County police Cpl. Illana Spellman.

Killed were Mark Anthony Gay, 44, of Lawrenceville, the driver and owner of Destiny Limousine Inc.; Whitney Randle of Lawrenceville, whom family members said was 21 or 22; her 13-month-old child, Kayden Alexander Randle-Finley; and her brother, Alexander Randle, 14, a student at Peachtree Ridge High School.

A total of four people were hurt. The injured included Whitney Randle's father, Demetrius Randle, 45, in critical condition Tuesday at Gwinnett Medical Center; and her mother, Falleen Randle, 43, who was taken to Grady Memorial Hospital, according to Spellman.

Latavius Finley, 22, Whitney Randle's fiance and the father of the infant killed in the wreck, was in stable condition at Gwinnett Medical Center.

Meherali Hashim of Lawrenceville, an 11-year-old passenger in a Toyota involved in the crash, was in stable condition Tuesday at Children's Healthcare of Atlantla at Scottish Rite. His father, Mehboob Hashim, 49, said he was driving the Toyota home from the airport when the wreck happened. He was not injured.

Demetrius and Falleen Randle flew to Utah for a friend's wedding on Wednesday with their son and daughter, as well as their daughter's fiance and and the daughter's 13-month-old son, according to Falleen Randle's sister, Sulianna Chandler.

The family was traveling in an SUV that they had rented from Destiny Limousines to take them home when the wreck occurred on Monday night, Chandler said.

Chandler said Demetrius Randle is in "very serious condition" with major head trauma and possible brain damage.

Falleen Randle checked herself out of Grady Memorial Hospital early on Tuesday morning, despite being "very banged up," to be with her husband at Gwinnett Medical Center, Chandler said.

Chandler said Falleen is devastated about the deaths of her son, daughter and grandson, but right now is trying to focus on her husband.

"She's very tortured by this whole thing," Chandler said.

Family members said the Randle family is originally from Utah, but they have lived in Georgia for about eight years. They have one surviving child, an adult son who lives in Alabama. Chandler said he traveled to Georgia upon hearing news of the crash to be at his father's bedside.

Tom Witts, CEO of Georgia Property Restoration, said that up until about two years ago, Demetrius Randle worked for for his Tucker-based business as a carpenter, and his wife, Falleen, worked in the office as a production coordinator.

"They were super people and very family oriented," Witts said.

Witts said Demetrius and Falleen Randle frequently piled their family into the car to go shopping or out to eat.

"They traveled together a lot, just as they were last night," Witts said. "It's really a very sad thing."

Police said a motorist in a red Acura without a bumper caused the crash at about 8:44 p.m. north of Jimmy Carter Boulevard.

The Acura driver had been speeding and weaving in and out of lanes, causing the sport utility vehicle to swerve, slam into the median and overturn, Spellman said. That caused a chain reaction, bringing two other vehicles into the crash.

The Acura left the scene, Spellman said.

About 10 p.m., a man came into the office at the Guesthouse Inn on Willow Trail Parkway, almost within sight of where the crash occurred, and asked if he could leave a red Acura in the parking lot, said Danny Kiles, night auditor at the hotel.

"He said that his son had a flat tire and he didn't have the tool to unlock the lug nut to change the tire, and he needed to leave it overnight," Kiles said.

Kiles said the man left a business card and phone number before leaving the car.

"I happened to be listening to WSB online when they gave a description of the vehicle [from the wreck]," Kiles said.

Kiles said he then went out and looked at the car the man had left.

"It looked like it had been in an accident, so I called the cops and had them come out and look at it and see if it was the vehicle, and it turned out to be the vehicle."

Kiles said he gave police the man's contact information, and the Acura was later towed to Gwinnett police headquarters for processing.

"Investigators obtained a search warrant for the vehicle and later confirmed that this was the vehicle which was involved in the earlier accident," Spellman said.

The wreckage forced authorities to close all lanes on I-85 North, from Jimmy Carter to Indian Trail Road, for about two hours. At one point, traffic was backed up for five miles.

Police began opening up lanes shortly before midnight.

One of the drivers caught up in the chain reaction, Mehoob Hashim, said Tuesday morning that he was driving back from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport when the wreck occurred. He'd met his sister at the airport, but she rode in another car driven by Hashim's wife that was not involved in the wreck.

Hashim said his 2007 Toyota Corolla was struck from behind, presumably by the Randle family SUV, and knocked spinning across several lanes of traffic. "It was just mashed," he said.

Hashim said pulled his son out of the car and ran because he was afraid it might explode. His son suffered abdominal injuries, Hashim said.

Hashim said he's praying for the people who died in the wreck.

"I lost a car," he said. "They lost their lives."

hondachik
04-01-2008, 09:14 PM
update from what I copies & pastes from another website forum:

scangwinnett.com .... THIS IS A COPY AND PASTE, NOT MY PERSONAL OPINION.

Well, we have a little more information now. Plenty of fodder to speculate about.

The car? Red Acura RSX, low profile tires for handling & performance, cool, lightweight rims for better acceleration & performance.
Performance modifications? We'll wait and see.
Very popular among ricers who have no regard for laws or anyone else.
That's not speculation, that's an empirical fact.

The driver? 20 year old punk-ass kid.
Doing 120 mph in traffic at night.

His story? Someone hit him & spun him out. He's totally unaware of any other cars involved & leaves the scene. Doesn't call the police to report anything unusual.

Daddy comes to park the car at a hotel. He can't change the tire & disappear, because he can't find the lug nut lock.
The car has obviously been in a wreck, but does daddy call the police?
Nope.

All networks run stories about a red Acura causing an accident, but does daddy call the police?
Nope.

They're both white trash, & hopefully both will face charges.
Junior for the wreck of course, daddy for concealing it.

All of the facts of the case are not known to me, but I feel confident in speculating that it was junior who caused the deaths of 4 people last night, and I'd be happy to throw the switch and fry his ass.

I see these punks speeding on 85 like this at least once a week, and you or I could be their next victims.

Buckle up.

1SICKLEX
04-01-2008, 09:23 PM
update from what I copies & pastes from another website forum:

scangwinnett.com .... THIS IS A COPY AND PASTE, NOT MY PERSONAL OPINION.

Well, we have a little more information now. Plenty of fodder to speculate about.

The car? Red Acura RSX, low profile tires for handling & performance, cool, lightweight rims for better acceleration & performance.

The driver? 20 year old punk-ass kid.
Doing 120 mph in traffic at night.

His story? Someone hit him & spun him out. He's totally unaware of any other cars involved & leaves the scene. Doesn't call the police to report anything unusual.

Daddy comes to park the car at a hotel. He can't change the tire & disappear, because he can't find the lug nut lock.
The car has obviously been in a wreck, but does daddy call the police?
Nope.

All networks run stories about a red Acura causing an accident, but does daddy call the police?
Nope.

They're both white trash, & hopefully both will face charges.
Junior for the wreck of course, daddy for concealing it.

All of the facts of the case are not known to me, but I feel confident in speculating that it was junior who caused the deaths of 4 people last night, and I'd be happy to throw the switch and fry his ass.

I see these punks speeding on 85 like this at least once a week, and you or I could be their next victims.

Buckle up.

I hope this is not freaking true!!!!

mike's02ls1
04-01-2008, 10:09 PM
Cody Rhodes is his name..

00-3cl!p$3
04-01-2008, 10:14 PM
I THINK IT WAS EITHER A WHITE OR ASIAN PERSON. HE WAS NOT BLACK CAUSE BLACK PEOPLE LIKE OLD GHETTO CARS WITH BIG RIMS. IF HE WAS A BEANER LIKE ME HE WOULD HAVE A BIG WHITE VAN, A TRUCK, OR AN OLD CAR WITH 10 MORE HOMMIES. SO IT ONLY LEAVES WHITE OR ASIAN

mike's02ls1
04-01-2008, 10:15 PM
I THINK IT WAS EITHER A WHITE OR ASIAN PERSON. HE WAS NOT BLACK CAUSE BLACK PEOPLE LIKE OLD GHETTO CARS WITH BIG RIMS. IF HE WAS A BEANER LIKE ME HE WOULD HAVE A BIG WHITE VAN, A TRUCK, OR AN OLD CAR WITH 10 MORE HOMMIES. SO IT ONLY LEAVES WHITE OR ASIAN
He was white, did you look at them name??

iloveboost
04-01-2008, 10:18 PM
They have his picture up on the Gwinnett jail website.

http://www.scangwinnett.com/mugshots/ (http://smouch.net/lol/)

3rd guy from top left.

Echonova
04-01-2008, 10:29 PM

3rd guy from top left.Rick Roll....LULZ... Repped:goodjob:

.blank cd
04-01-2008, 10:30 PM

.Now according to police, anyone w/ low profile tires and lightweight wheels is now a villian

RutRoe
04-01-2008, 10:34 PM

3rd guy from top left.

You bastard. So funny. uncalled for, yet hilarious.

2.3 Evo 8
04-01-2008, 10:35 PM

3rd guy from top left.

:rant: I owe you one Daniel!

iloveboost
04-01-2008, 10:36 PM
:rant: I owe you one Daniel!
Hahaha! I knew no one would expect it in this thread.

Ruiner
04-01-2008, 10:41 PM
Was reading on WSBTV

20yr old, SHORT white kid with crappy facial hair. :) You know, the type with "Little Man Syndrome" and such.

Mark my words...

Oh, and he will answer to Cody. :) What do I win?

HeLLo iM iZzY
04-01-2008, 11:32 PM
What a tragedy.

aneel
04-02-2008, 12:24 AM

3rd guy from top left.

hahaha got me! now how do i get X this sh*ttt

back to topic:

my prayers go out to the deceased

aneeL

aneel
04-02-2008, 12:52 AM
i think this is the guy... Carmon Rhoden (http://www.gwinnettcountysheriff.com/asp/oneimage.ASP)

List of charges (http://www.gwinnettcountysheriff.com/asp/docket48hr.asp) 4/1/2008 10:41:00 PM RHODEN CARMON CODY

Nismo
04-02-2008, 01:20 AM
Yeah that Cody kid ****ed up big time.

Nismo
04-02-2008, 01:22 AM
4800 dollar bail. Wonder if he will post and never show up again. Those are some pretty serious charges against him. Unless his family is really rich.....

.blank cd
04-02-2008, 01:27 AM
damn cody!! 4 counts of vehicular homicide! guess you wont be needin them lightweight wheels and low profile mashimoto ZX tires where your goin!

LeX
04-02-2008, 05:41 AM
I hope he doesn't have good lawyers anyway. He deserves to pay completely for his decisions

MachNU
04-02-2008, 07:18 AM
I hope he doesn't have good lawyers anyway. He deserves to pay completely for his decisions

i think its safe to say, no matter how good of a lawyer you have there is no way to talk your way out of this one. That dude will be getting butt raped for the next couple 10 years of his life!

Doppelgänger
04-02-2008, 08:23 AM
And the winner goes to....

WHITE TRASH

I did have it listed in the #1 spot lol.
Saw it on the news lastnight too, so I can't give you an award Brandon. I don't get how the father isn't being charged with aiding and embedding, tampering with evidence, and wtf ever else he can be charged with. Flucking inbreed white flucking trash.

My God i still wish public stoning were an actual punishment.....

Doppelgänger
04-02-2008, 08:27 AM
Yeah, he's not making bail.... hence the "NB" listed on several of those charges.

RHODEN CARMON CODY 99360921 67 CARL CEDAR HILL RD, WINDER GA 30680 *HIT AND RUN $1200
RHODEN CARMON CODY 99360921 67 CARL CEDAR HILL RD, WINDER GA 30680 *HIT AND RUN $1200 SB
RHODEN CARMON CODY 99360921 67 CARL CEDAR HILL RD, WINDER GA 30680 RECKLESS DRIVING $1200
RHODEN CARMON CODY 99360921 67 CARL CEDAR HILL RD, WINDER GA 30680 * SERIOUS INJURY BY VEHICLE $0 Photo
RHODEN CARMON CODY 99360921 67 CARL CEDAR HILL RD, WINDER GA 30680 * VEHICULAR HOMICIDE $0 NB
RHODEN CARMON CODY 99360921 67 CARL CEDAR HILL RD, WINDER GA 30680 *HIT AND RUN $0 NB
RHODEN CARMON CODY 99360921 67 CARL CEDAR HILL RD, WINDER GA 30680 * VEHICULAR HOMICIDE $0 NB
RHODEN CARMON CODY 99360921 67 CARL CEDAR HILL RD, WINDER GA 30680 *HIT AND RUN $1200

Doppelgänger
04-02-2008, 08:35 AM
Oh, and his dad has a previous record.... deposit account fraud.

1SICKLEX
04-02-2008, 07:40 PM
Wow, well now he says the truck hit him but witnesses say he was weaving in and out of traffic at a high rate of speed. Two things hit me:
1. This is a Acura/Honda owners worst nightmare. You already have one of the worst images possible and then a got damn Acura RSX/Integra driver does this ****. Even if its not his car, the media and police don't give a crap.
2. SUVs are NOT SAFE. So they had teh BIGGEST SUV, the Excursion and sadly, they passed away. People need to realize GIANT SUVs do not= SAFETY!!!

I will let due process run its course before giving judgement but its not looking good.

wantboost
04-02-2008, 08:42 PM
how long till bp gets shut down for good?

any bets?

chunky
04-03-2008, 05:59 AM
http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/gwinnett/stories/2008/03/31/wreck_0401.html?cxntlid=homepage_tab_newstab

Hashim said his 2007 Toyota Corolla was struck from behind, presumably by the Randle family SUV, and knocked spinning across several lanes of traffic. "It was just mashed," he said.

LOL. This is why brown people love toyotas. Oh, they probably had their seatbelts on too.

Gutling
04-03-2008, 06:08 AM

3rd guy from top left.

thats like the 5th one this week. i have got to start looking at links

Joelow30071
04-05-2008, 12:18 AM
cody's "need for speed" turned out to be the "night of terror" for him. I hope he gets the worst punishment possible in the judge's book. I got stuck in the traffic jam, just coming straight out of work, of people making a detour to avoid 85. That's one the worst bumper to bumper chaos I've seen. He was a total idiot to be speeding 100+mph with all that traffic on that road. Talk about inexperienced "big headed" drivers who believe they're invincible to everyone else on the road.:no:

ATK_Designs
04-05-2008, 12:53 AM
okay, let me step back and speaking from an unbiased point of view. Please note that I'm no way defending him. I'm just stating what I see from my own opinion

1. How do the witnesses know that he was traveling in excess of 100mph? Normal people aren't "trained" to visually estimate the speed. Let alone it's in a rainy day. Even cops with trained eyes can't guarantee 100% that they're correct. People tends to exaggerating things. It's human nature.

2. Not wearing seatbelts = dumb. Sad to say, but regardless how big your vehicle are, wearing seatbelts is a must.

3. There was a witness, said that he tried to stop that guy from swirling in and out of traffic, then second later, the crash happened. BAD. He may be one of the reason leading to the crash, aka, Cody swirled out of control.

4. In back up to the reason of my #1 statement above, I notice ATL Drivers are the worse. I've seen people, driving so freaking slow in the rain, talking on the phone and causing traffic, backups, and even accidents. Cell phone = #1 distraction ever. And raining just make it worse. Slow people are EVERYWHERE, all over the road. On a good day, with no traffic, driving 50mph on the left lanes and talking on the phone. That causes a lot of people to swirl in and out of traffic.

To sum up, that's how I see it after sat down, and recollect my experience in ATL Traffic. Driving 100mile a day on my round trip to work, I've seen so many things happened in ATL.

It's best to hear 2 sides of the story before making judgment. That's how I train myself. I know that emotion are easily to take over, but once we step back and look at things from different perspective, we'll see more than meets the eyes.

That guy was wrong. It's unfortunate that there are dead people. But in order to pass down a fair judgment, we need more information.

ATK_Designs
04-05-2008, 12:57 AM
I'm tired and need to go to sleep, g'nite people.

Let's leave the verdict to the jury.

.blank cd
04-05-2008, 01:42 AM
okay, let me step back and speaking from an unbiased point of view. Please note that I'm no way defending him. I'm just stating what I see from my own opinion

1. How do the witnesses know that he was traveling in excess of 100mph? Normal people aren't "trained" to visually estimate the speed. Let alone it's in a rainy day. Even cops with trained eyes can't guarantee 100% that they're correct. People tends to exaggerating things. It's human nature.
Off topic, but what sucks is you kinda cant use the "eye" thing against them in court cause they're trained quite accurately to within 5mph over or under, and they have a certificate, and to get the certificate, they have to pass with an 85%. I know cause i tried that defense. lol

2turbo4u
04-05-2008, 04:15 PM
Sad to see something like this happen. What kills me people spend a lot of money on clothes, cars, their homes, but can't buy a cheap ass earpiece (blue tooth) so that they could drive hand free with less distractions.

Mr. Clean
04-05-2008, 05:34 PM
his biggest **** up was just leaving. i classify a ricer as someone who has something that is basically factory and thinks they have a race car and drive it as such. these people are usually wreck-less and have no moral conscience when it comes to public roads.

if this kid would have stopped and been concerned about what happened and would have seen the carnage of the accident that he caused i think the world would have seen a ricer wake up. this kid has probably stepped through life with his parents' money in his pocket and has not had to be responsible for anything in his life thus far. mistakes happen and i think we all know that this kid didnt wake up and say "hey... you know i think im gonna kill a family today", but since he left the scene i think he should be charged as such. being scared is not a good enough reason to drive away. and i refuse to believe him if he says he didnt know what happened behind him.

tightflks
04-05-2008, 05:40 PM
i agree this guy is a ****ing moron, but we all push it every now and then right? i mean not in traffic, rain, weavin and ****, but we all push it dont we?

Maniac1
04-05-2008, 05:44 PM
I speed in and out of traffic, weaving like a maniac. Unlike this moron I know how to control my car. He probably thought he was the sh!t, then got caught off guard and panic'd. If you know the limits of your car, go for it. If you don't, take it to the track and practice. If people don't agree with me, oh well. Don't try to argue, I probably won't look back in this thread. LOL

Echonova
04-05-2008, 11:10 PM
I speed in and out of traffic, weaving like a maniac. Unlike this moron I know how to control my car. He probably thought he was the sh!t, then got caught off guard and panic'd. If you know the limits of your car, go for it. If you don't, take it to the track and practice. If people don't agree with me, oh well. Don't try to argue, I probably won't look back in this thread. LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg224/kimbob69/64.jpg

1SICKLEX
04-06-2008, 12:17 AM
Just Thursday I was on the way to work (where I get raced by ****ing Hondas daily minding my business) and I am looking in my rearview mirror b/c I see a car coming FAST. I am on 285.

So it looks like he is racing a SUV or somthing. THe SUV is in the fast lane, the black car is the lane next to the fast line behind me.

Its obvious this guy is going to try to pass the SUV and it is A GOTDAMN MOFO ASSWIPE IN A GOT DAMN HONDA FIT and I have to move to my right to avoid this turd from clipping me!!!

He BARELY makes it b/c if I didn't move he would have hit us, focker was doing over 100mph easy..

I am PISSED so I floor my car and catch him in like 10 seconds....so ****head looking like the focker in this incident.. he won't look over.

If i had an old Ford truck or something, I would have ran his ass into the median.

Ricers.

01CDMLUDER
04-07-2008, 12:14 PM
his biggest **** up was just leaving. i classify a ricer as someone who has something that is basically factory and thinks they have a race car and drive it as such. these people are usually wreck-less and have no moral conscience when it comes to public roads.

if this kid would have stopped and been concerned about what happened and would have seen the carnage of the accident that he caused i think the world would have seen a ricer wake up. this kid has probably stepped through life with his parents' money in his pocket and has not had to be responsible for anything in his life thus far. mistakes happen and i think we all know that this kid didnt wake up and say "hey... you know i think im gonna kill a family today", but since he left the scene i think he should be charged as such. being scared is not a good enough reason to drive away. and i refuse to believe him if he says he didnt know what happened behind him.

i agree but i beleive he left because the passenger had warrents and he didn't know exactly how much damage was done. he wasn't a ricer though.

Ruiner
04-07-2008, 02:55 PM
i agree but i beleive he left because the passenger had warrents and he didn't know exactly how much damage was done. he wasn't a ricer though.

I'm sorry but 20" wheels, a missing rear bumper, and a suspension on a ****ing RSX = ricer