PDA

View Full Version : Killer is a Prick

On_Her_Face
03-31-2008, 03:58 PM
Even though it was a joke that Hydroshutter (jeff) died, this is what was really on killer's mind. :lmfao:

On_Her_Face
03-31-2008, 03:59 PM
note, the name of the thread was the orginal "hydroshutter is deal" when i was repped this and not the edited post

Maniac1
03-31-2008, 04:00 PM
Daniel's thread had me rolling on the floor! LOL awesome april fools joke! :lmao: I love Jeff!

On_Her_Face
03-31-2008, 04:02 PM
Daniel's thread had me rolling on the floor! LOL awesome april fools joke! :lmao: I love Jeff!

i thought it was true man.. cause i called david and he said he thought it was true.. :(

Maniac1
03-31-2008, 04:04 PM
Good thing I missed the thread when it started cause I probably would've fallen for it too. LOL but once you chill with jeff enough you'll come to realize that he does sh!t like this all the time. Hahahaha!! Now I wanna see him and give me a BIG hug! :) LOL! Reading the people's posts made that thread gold! Kinda fukked up though, but it was pretty funny afterwards!

Maniac1
03-31-2008, 04:05 PM
Give him* a big hug... (not being able to edit ftl)

redrumracer
03-31-2008, 04:16 PM
Give him* a big hug... (not being able to edit ftl)
either way wanting to hug a guy is kinda gay

Killer
03-31-2008, 04:17 PM
note, the name of the thread was the orginal "hydroshutter is deal" when i was repped this and not the edited post

dang.. so it was a joke?

anyways.. .dude i had already thrown out the thoughts and prayers post... i just went back to check it and saw you're avy... couldn't help but laugh... i mean hell even if he did die.. i didn't personally know him, and he's always been a **** to me online so i wasn't gonna cry about it.. ya know? lol

Maniac1
03-31-2008, 04:17 PM
No you're gay!

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa253/El_Maniaco/ia.jpg

redrumracer
03-31-2008, 04:23 PM
No you're gay!

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa253/El_Maniaco/ia.jpg
hmmmm just cuz i drive a miata does not make me gay. but now the fact that you want to hug a guy, well now, thats just queer.

Maniac1
03-31-2008, 04:25 PM
I wasn't tallking about your car lol. Hmm. I just know that everyone on IA is gay, thats why I said it. Only a few are cool, know what im sayin?

On_Her_Face
03-31-2008, 04:25 PM
dang.. so it was a joke?

anyways.. .dude i had already thrown out the thoughts and prayers post... i just went back to check it and saw you're avy... couldn't help but laugh... i mean hell even if he did die.. i didn't personally know him, and he's always been a **** to me online so i wasn't gonna cry about it.. ya know? lol

lol i just keeding sir.

i got a good laugh out of the rep cause it was in that thread lol

Killer
03-31-2008, 04:26 PM
lol i just keeding sir.

i know... but stilll

redrumracer
03-31-2008, 04:26 PM
I wasn't tallking about your car lol. Hmm. I just know that everyone on IA is gay, thats why I said it. Only a few are cool, know what im sayin?
ahhhhh ok gotcha :goodjob: but still you cant deny that you want to hug a guy :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Maniac1
03-31-2008, 04:28 PM
Killer I thought you were a religious guy? What happened to that? LOL Just cause someone picks on you doesn't mean you shouldn't feel bad if he were to past away. Man, what a bunch of posers. :lmao:

Redrum- LOL

soul
03-31-2008, 04:30 PM
i want my money back, i sent flowers to his parents house

On_Her_Face
03-31-2008, 04:30 PM
maniac is a homo-queer

Maniac1
03-31-2008, 04:32 PM
Who's maniac?

Billy, suck my d!ck! Go shove a cross up your ass.

Killer
03-31-2008, 04:53 PM
Killer I thought you were a religious guy? What happened to that? LOL Just cause someone picks on you doesn't mean you shouldn't feel bad if he were to past away. Man, what a bunch of posers. :lmao:

Redrum- LOL

go read the actual thread homo... i said my thoughts and prayers were with his family and friends.. and i meant that...
(but how funny is it to tell people you're dead really?)

doesn't mean i have to be sad and upset that someone i didn't know died... dummy... i even said in the thread that i didn't know him in person.. and didn't care for him online but i still wouldn't wish death on anyone...

so seriously before you start throwing the "i'm not a very intelligent person and i think i'm gonna call some one out on their religion card" at least do a little research.... or atleast read what was written in the thread.

maniac-FTL

Maniac1
03-31-2008, 05:08 PM
go read the actual thread homo... i said my thoughts and prayers were with his family and friends.. and i meant that...
(but how funny is it to tell people you're dead really?)
I did read the thread you dumbass. You posted some fake ass "my prayers go out to him and his family." Like you said, you didn't even know him, and you wouldn't feel bad if anything happened to him. Right? Check it... vvv! If you don't know him or care about him you wouldn't have posted that sh!t, all you had to do was say rip and have called it a day for that thread!

i didn't personally know him, and he's always been a **** to me online so i wasn't gonna cry about it.. ya know? lol

doesn't mean i have to be sad and upset that someone i didn't know died... dummy... i even said in the thread that i didn't know him in person.. and didn't care for him online but i still wouldn't wish death on anyone...
^Exactly, so why pose? You're a poser man. Straight up... Fucc your religion and your fake ass attitude. Like I said before, a rip is all that needed to be said. You know you don't pray for anyone when someone needs it, you just say that to seem like the good religious chump that you are.

so seriously before you start throwing the "i'm not a very intelligent person and i think i'm gonna call some one out on their religion card" at least do a little research.... or atleast read what was written in the thread.[/aquote]
So seriously, go swallow a knife and stfu. I asked a simple question, you're the retard who made this into something it wasn't. So reply if you want, that'll only prove that im right... And while you're thinking to yourself "why did I even reply" think about your fake ass persona. You damn dumb white boy. Using "son" like you're hood, please...

[quote=Killer]maniac-FTL
Coming from you, yea... you got me there...

/killer

Maniac1
03-31-2008, 05:10 PM
Gay, I messed up the quotes... Oh well, if you're smart enough you'll figure it out.

"B"
03-31-2008, 05:38 PM
Ghey.

81911SC
03-31-2008, 08:01 PM
Damn, Maniac is a loser.

Killer
04-01-2008, 09:01 AM
I did read the thread you dumbass. You posted some fake ass "my prayers go out to him and his family." Like you said, you didn't even know him, and you wouldn't feel bad if anything happened to him. Right? Check it... vvv! If you don't know him or care about him you wouldn't have posted that sh!t, all you had to do was say rip and have called it a day for that thread!
.... where did i say i wouldn't care if something bad happened to him??? quote me on that please.....

^Exactly, so why pose? You're a poser man. Straight up... Fucc your religion and your fake ass attitude. Like I said before, a rip is all that needed to be said. You know you don't pray for anyone when someone needs it, you just say that to seem like the good religious chump that you are.

wrong, just because i don't "E-LIKE" someone doesn't mean i wouldn't sympathize with his family and friends... i know what it's like to lose a loved one, there fore i would've felt bad for them had he actually died.. instead it was all just a completely tasteless joke that i'm sure hurt a ton of people... and brought up plenty of bad memories for others... none of this has anything to do with my religion... christianity doesn't teach that you have to cry and be upset when someone you didn't know dies... so i still am unsure why you're even throwing "the religious card"....

So seriously, go swallow a knife and stfu. I asked a simple question, you're the retard who made this into something it wasn't. So reply if you want, that'll only prove that im right... And while you're thinking to yourself "why did I even reply" think about your fake ass persona. You damn dumb white boy. Using "son" like you're hood, please...

LOL yeah, i forgot the word "son" was only a slang term used by the uneducated... like yourself... and not a word used by anyone else.... especially used in a southern diction...

Maniac SON, i like how you still think you're owning people online when all you're doing is running your mouth... do me a favor, go get a hair cut.. maybe let the cat lick that milk mustache off your face.. and get back to me when you look like semi-decent human being...

Hulud
04-01-2008, 09:05 AM
that was funny, i was at work yesterday and got a text message saying "did you read about hydroshutter"

i was like "no why?"

get this as a response "nothing"

lol

Killer
04-01-2008, 09:12 AM
that was funny, i was at work yesterday and got a text message saying "did you read about hydroshutter"

i was like "no why?"

get this as a response "nothing"

lol

hulud.... you suck cause you're not still crying over a bad joke!!!! your going to hell!!!

guess who i am?

itsjustdee
04-01-2008, 09:15 AM
i like killer.

Killer
04-01-2008, 09:18 AM
i like killer.

dang dee!?!?! where you been!?!?!

hows life as a mommy?

itsjustdee
04-01-2008, 09:19 AM
dang dee!?!?! where you been!?!?!

hows life as a mommy?

you know, i'm just making my monthly apperance.
mommy life is great! i love staying home with her!
how you been? how's kelly?

Hulud
04-01-2008, 09:20 AM
hulud.... you suck cause you're not still crying over a bad joke!!!! your going to hell!!!

guess who i am?
lol maniac?

Killer
04-01-2008, 09:29 AM
you know, i'm just making my monthly apperance.
mommy life is great! i love staying home with her!
how you been? how's kelly?

we're both doing pretty well... she lives in kennesaw now which is pretty good... glad lifes good with you!

Killer
04-01-2008, 09:30 AM
lol maniac?

we have a winner!!!

Hulud
04-01-2008, 09:32 AM
http://www.tvstoreonline.com/nap014.JPG