PDA

View Full Version : bg coilover???

odie22
03-31-2008, 12:45 PM
has anyone ever ran the bg coilovers? are they a good coilover just need to get some info on them thanks

ash7
03-31-2008, 12:48 PM
Which type of BG? I'm assuming they S3 model?

-jonathan

odie22
03-31-2008, 12:55 PM
i got in touch with the guy that had the car befor me and he said they were bg coilovers not sure what ones are on the car i will try to find out from him.

-odie22

speedminded
03-31-2008, 12:56 PM
http://www.b-gsuspension.com

Their springs and high end coil-over's are ISO and TUV Certified so can't be too bad.

I'd like to know what cars they are talking about when they say, "our products bring the stance of the world’s top race cars to your driveway." Are they implying there are world class race cars using their products or you can have the stance of a "race car" with their products?

ash7
03-31-2008, 01:29 PM
From what i have read and understood, their suspension is geared more torwards the daily driver rather than the hardcore enthusiast; (Such as myself).

odie, if you're wanting to drop that kind of money on suspension, i think you'd be happier with a set of custom rates from Progress Technologies. :goodjob:

...or you could just buy my Zeals for a good price. lol
-jonathan

odie22
04-01-2008, 12:21 AM
thanks se7en and speed for the help

Kyle
04-01-2008, 03:12 PM
It all depends on your car. If you have a volkswagen b&g are some of the best coilovers you can get drop wise, they aren't really a motorsport design but they are fully warranteed, fully adjustable, and ride pretty good. If you are going for looks get them, if you are looking for performance I'd steer a different direction.