PDA

View Full Version : Ain't Nothin Like Some Good Wood

Hulud
03-31-2008, 09:34 AM
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/strange/news-article.aspx?storyid=105778&ref=rss

now thats f*cking gross (pun intended)

(link from shagwagen)

Sammich
03-31-2008, 09:36 AM
bwahahhahahahahahahah wonder how many times he sliced his jimmy dean

quickdodgeŽ
03-31-2008, 09:37 AM
(link from shagwagen)

If that mutherfuccer wants something posted, let him post it. Don't post shiit from him. Lolol.

Damn, this world is getting so fucced up when you can't even enjoy a sexual encounter with outdoor furniture without being arrested for it. Later, QD.

Evil Goat
03-31-2008, 09:39 AM
soooo.....someone was secretly filming him having sex with a picnic table?

Hulud
03-31-2008, 09:40 AM
If that mutherfuccer wants something posted, let him post it. Don't post shiit from him. Lolol.

Damn, this world is getting so fucced up when you can't even enjoy a sexual encounter with outdoor furniture without being arrested for it. Later, QD.
lol

he cant post from work, site is blocked

quickdodgeŽ
03-31-2008, 09:41 AM
soooo.....someone was secretly filming him having sex with a picnic table?

Doubt it. Common sense tells me that someone probably saw this guy doing this act and they grabbed the camera to show police. Video proof much better than spoken word. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
03-31-2008, 09:42 AM
lol

he cant post from work, site is blocked

Looks someone needs to find a new job. Later, QD.

Hulud
03-31-2008, 09:43 AM
Looks someone needs to find a new job. Later, QD.
truth lol

NAIZBST
03-31-2008, 09:52 AM
It was probably shagwagen who originally had sex with picnic tables and this guy followed

Sammich
03-31-2008, 09:52 AM
It was probably shagwagen who originally had sex with picnic tables and this guy followed

:eek: :eek:

Evil Goat
03-31-2008, 10:10 AM
Doubt it. Common sense tells me that someone probably saw this guy doing this act and they grabbed the camera to show police. Video proof much better than spoken word. Later, QD.

wow, figured that out all by yourself huh? is it really common sense when it's the obvious?. i was stating the weirdness of someone filming it vs. just calling the police, something your "common sense" obviously didn't pick up on.

Shawna
03-31-2008, 10:14 AM
omg Brian

quickdodgeŽ
03-31-2008, 10:43 AM
wow, figured that out all by yourself huh? is it really common sense when it's the obvious?. i was stating the weirdness of someone filming it vs. just calling the police, something your "common sense" obviously didn't pick up on.

So what you're saying is that you took the fetish way out and assumed that someone was filming it for their pleasure? What's "weird" about gathering video proof of this? Does that mean that all these security cameras are just "weird" ways for someone to watch others? Do you have to prove your idiocy every time you hit ENTER? Later, QD.

Evil Goat
03-31-2008, 10:47 AM
i dont hit enter, i click submit reply

let me spell it out for you....if i see someone giving it to a picnic table, a dog, or a walmart freight driver like it's nobodies business the farthest thing from my mind would be to grab the video camera...that's the part i find weird, is that easier for you to comprehend, oh great one?

quickdodgeŽ
03-31-2008, 10:55 AM
i dont hit enter, i click submit reply

let me spell it out for you....if i see someone giving it to a picnic table, a dog, or a walmart freight driver like it's nobodies business the farthest thing from my mind would be to grab the video camera...is that easier for you to comprehend, oh great one?

Well, I don't, what is it you do?...install satellite TV (since you want to compare jobs), but I do know that it doesn't take too much further than a 9th maybe 10th grade education for that remedial, low paying job so I'm not surprised that you can't really think logistically about certain things. You can't seriously rip on my job when you hold the job you have? Remember, I chose to do what I want, despite my college degree. What's the excuse you give out for installing satellite dishes...lolol?

I have tried, goodness knows I have, to understand the ways of thinking of stupid people. I guess my brain just can't handle that much lack of rational, educated thought processes. I would give you an A for trying every time someone on here textually rips you a new one, but I won't. What are you now? 0 for 50 or something close? Later, QD.

Evil Goat
03-31-2008, 11:09 AM
i wasn't taking a stab at your job genious, i feel for drivers, long hours away from their families, the rising cost of diesel, and especially you having to deal with walmart retail employees...i wasnt taking a stab at your livelihood, i respect what you do b/c it keeps the country moving, as for me, i provide people with tv, or did, im a trainer now, lol, its like being the lead monkey over a city on the planet of the apes, but its laughable, and non essential, i know that, but my bills are paid, we live comfortably, i enjoy what i do, and i have 401k, and money in my savings, so it doesnt bother me when people try to crack a joke about what i do...we are a fortune 500 company, with partnerships with multiple fortune 100 companies....i really fail to see what the big deal is

im simply stating that i find it weird that their first thought was to video it, not once, but apparently twice, before calling police, i dont so much find it weird that the guy is ****ing a picnic table b/c i dont get surprised by news stories considering people in this country

isa2o3
03-31-2008, 11:15 AM
hahahahaha. damn just what i needed after a chem. test

man
03-31-2008, 11:31 AM
"metal round table on his deck"

Not a wood table, fyi.

Kevykev
03-31-2008, 11:48 AM
How though?

MistaCee
03-31-2008, 12:40 PM
How exactly do you have sex with a table?

quickdodgeŽ
03-31-2008, 09:19 PM
i wasn't taking a stab at your job genious, i feel for drivers, long hours away from their families, the rising cost of diesel, and especially you having to deal with walmart retail employees...i wasnt taking a stab at your livelihood, i respect what you do b/c it keeps the country moving, as for me, i provide people with tv, or did, im a trainer now, lol, its like being the lead monkey over a city on the planet of the apes, but its laughable, and non essential, i know that, but my bills are paid, we live comfortably, i enjoy what i do, and i have 401k, and money in my savings, so it doesnt bother me when people try to crack a joke about what i do...we are a fortune 500 company, with partnerships with multiple fortune 100 companies....i really fail to see what the big deal is

im simply stating that i find it weird that their first thought was to video it, not once, but apparently twice, before calling police, i dont so much find it weird that the guy is ****ing a picnic table b/c i dont get surprised by news stories considering people in this country

It's all good, then. And I was just fuccing with you on the job deal. As long as your comfortable and happy is all that matters. Later, QD.

BTLFED
04-03-2008, 04:39 PM
So I am bringing this back up because doesn't this guy look like Echonova? Kevin, do you have something you need to tell us?

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/genthumb.ashx?e=15&w=240&h=180&i=/assetpool/images/08328132425_picnicsex.jpg

Kevykev
04-03-2008, 06:40 PM
^ I just wanna know man - For future reference nah mean?