PDA

View Full Version : I F*CKIN' HATE CURRY HONDA!!!!

SLOWLYbtngU
03-31-2008, 08:53 AM
I dont even know where to begin... I am so tired of all this bull****. Forgive me for ranting. Kieran if you want to delete this sh*t after I am done, feel free but I gotta f*cking rant.

My car has been at Curry Honda since Feb 22nd... It is still there. I am so f8cking frustrated I dont even know what to do. I am sitting in my damn training class crying and shaking and I cant do a damn thing.

I went Saturday to see my car and guess what... Nothing has been touched yet. It is parked in the "Totalled lot" and in the same position as where we left it on Feb 22nd. I ask what is going on and they say some compressor bullsh*t is needed and until the insurance compant approves it, they cant touch it. The thing is when I call Allstate, the fax was sent over from Curry to Allstate in the 28th of March...Yeah, meaning that they hadnt even begun to work on my car until Friday. F8ck I keep crying!!! Well some dude named Myron at Allstate signed for it the same day but I am not sure if he faxed it back to Honda so that they can start work on it.

One of the Allstate reps told me that if they have an estimate with what needs to be fixed then they can go ahead and work on those things until they receive approval for everything else... I dont even know what to do b/c I am powerless right now. The car is in my dad's name, the insurance is in my mother's name, and I am out of sight out of mind to them since I live alone in Gwinnett.

Sure the Vette is getting me from point A to point B right now but she is having alternator issues, the battery wont stay charged, the lights flicker when I am driving, the car shakes between 65-75mph... I am just...F8cked!!!!

And I cant stop shaking...I swear I am going to have a breakdown. I told Kieran I feel like my car has been stolen from me again.

F*ck!!!!!

EJ_Allmota
03-31-2008, 09:41 AM
damn that sucks ass sis..

SLOWLYbtngU
03-31-2008, 09:42 AM
I know Khris... I know... I feel like I have no say... AAaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggghhhhh!!!

Sammich
03-31-2008, 09:44 AM
gah damn thats some BS right there..allstate is usually better than that with handling those situations..even though statefarm aint pay for nothing but the car...they handled it quickly

SLOWLYbtngU
03-31-2008, 09:46 AM
It isnt Allstate..Allstate has been great everytime I call them... It is Curry Honda

Sammich
03-31-2008, 09:51 AM
u cant take it to another honda place? or better yet get them to print up a full sheet of what needs to be done and the price it will take and have allstate give u the check, then u/gecko do all the work?

EJ_Allmota
03-31-2008, 10:18 AM
u cant take it to another honda place? or better yet get them to print up a full sheet of what needs to be done and the price it will take and have allstate give u the check, then u/gecko do all the work?
that was our initial plan.. Hopefully that can still be done seeing that the **** aint getting touched.

Sammich
03-31-2008, 10:19 AM
yea somebody needs to do something cuz this is some BS, it shoulda been done by now.

Skillet
03-31-2008, 10:21 AM
i'm sure if u threaten them by saying your taking your car somewhere else they'll hurry the f8ck up.

Ludester
03-31-2008, 11:22 AM
yeah but you don't want them to do any "rush work" you want them to do it right.

Talk to your insurance and see if they will allow you to take it somewhere else. Have them come out and assess the damage (I'm sure they have already done that) and see if you can take it somewhere else that won't give you the run around.

SLOWLYbtngU
03-31-2008, 12:03 PM
i'm sure if u threaten them by saying your taking your car somewhere else they'll hurry the f8ck up.
The thing is that I think they are to the point that they dont believe me. If I had the money to tow it somewhere else then I would... :( But I dont. I spoke to the ins company and they said that if I find a shop to do it they will re-issue the check in my mother's name and she can cash it.

SLOWLYbtngU
03-31-2008, 12:25 PM
yeah but you don't want them to do any "rush work" you want them to do it right.

Talk to your insurance and see if they will allow you to take it somewhere else. Have them come out and assess the damage (I'm sure they have already done that) and see if you can take it somewhere else that won't give you the run around.
Yeah working on that now...

SLOWLYbtngU
03-31-2008, 12:28 PM
that was our initial plan.. Hopefully that can still be done seeing that the **** aint getting touched.
This may be the remedy...

Sammich
03-31-2008, 01:42 PM
The thing is that I think they are to the point that they dont believe me. If I had the money to tow it somewhere else then I would... :( But I dont. I spoke to the ins company and they said that if I find a shop to do it they will re-issue the check in my mother's name and she can cash it.

why not do that?

SLOWLYbtngU
03-31-2008, 02:34 PM
why not do that?
The towing part... :(

Sammich
03-31-2008, 02:36 PM
u bought to start banking real soon babe..u'll be able to do it soon

C-loS109
03-31-2008, 02:42 PM
damn i wish Curry honda wasnt so far away because i couldve gotten you the hook up on a tow. my dads friends wouldnt had charged u a penny. but its to far. how much do u think the tow truck could be? im willing to donate for a fellow honda friend in trouble.

SLOWLYbtngU
03-31-2008, 02:48 PM
u bought to start banking real soon babe..u'll be able to do it soon
"soon" is not soon enough...They have had my car for 4-5weeks... :(

SLOWLYbtngU
03-31-2008, 02:50 PM
damn i wish Curry honda wasnt so far away because i couldve gotten you the hook up on a tow. my dads friends wouldnt had charged u a penny. but its to far. how much do u think the tow truck could be? im willing to donate for a fellow honda friend in trouble.
Damn, that means a lot to me... Thank you. Just the fact you offered was sweet as hell. Thx. The ins company said they will pay the towing. Just spoke to them.

Sammich
03-31-2008, 02:52 PM
"soon" is not soon enough...They have had my car for 4-5weeks... :(

let them sign the chk to ur mom..get her to cash it and do all the work urself..i mean cuz this is nonsense

Vteckidd
03-31-2008, 03:00 PM
heres what you need to do.

Call the CURRY HONDA and DEMAND an ESTIMATE. YOu want it in writing and FAXED to you WITHIN 24 hours.

One you have that, call ALL STATE, tell them you have an ESTIMATE, and you want it APPROVED so HONDA can BEGIN WORK. Whatever it takes whether ALLSTATE has to call or they have to sign something whatever.

Then Call HONDA and tell them to get their head out of their ass and hurry the **** up.

Unfortuently, you are going to have to be a ***** to get **** done :)

SLOWLYbtngU
03-31-2008, 03:23 PM
heres what you need to do.

Call the CURRY HONDA and DEMAND an ESTIMATE. YOu want it in writing and FAXED to you WITHIN 24 hours.

One you have that, call ALL STATE, tell them you have an ESTIMATE, and you want it APPROVED so HONDA can BEGIN WORK. Whatever it takes whether ALLSTATE has to call or they have to sign something whatever.

Then Call HONDA and tell them to get their head out of their ass and hurry the **** up.

Unfortuently, you are going to have to be a ***** to get **** done :)
they have the estimate, they have the approval, we have the check. We have had the check since they took the car.

I have realized that I have to be a b*tch... :(

Dirty Octopus™
04-02-2008, 11:05 PM
i think they hate you too :dunno:

but now the question is....

Who hates who harder? :thinking:

:ninja:

SLOWLYbtngU
04-07-2008, 05:35 PM
I get my car tomorrow..Finally.

DrAE86Toreno
04-07-2008, 05:53 PM
yay...use it wisely...practice on dollar night bowling....Rollingonthefloorlaughing rollingonthefloorlaughing.

SLOWLYbtngU
04-07-2008, 06:02 PM
yay...use it wisely...practice on dollar night bowling....Rollingonthefloorlaughing rollingonthefloorlaughing.
:jerkit:

anyways... I am happy i am getting her back. It's about time. :(

EJ25RUN
04-07-2008, 06:12 PM
if it makes you feel better a friend of mine throw a wrench at curry's service managers face and made him cry before he quit.

The Yousef
04-07-2008, 06:20 PM
i thought u said u hated curry and i like :eek: u racise....

then i read u hated curry honda....now i'm like :headslap:

and that sucks about your car....sowwie

....to make you feel better you should subscribe to the magazine (like u said you would @ NOPI) and i guarantee it will make u feel better

:)

SLOWLYbtngU
04-07-2008, 06:57 PM
i thought u said u hated curry and i like :eek: u racise....

then i read u hated curry honda....now i'm like :headslap:

and that sucks about your car....sowwie

....to make you feel better you should subscribe to the magazine (like u said you would @ NOPI) and i guarantee it will make u feel better

:)
Waiting on link you said you would provide ;)

SLOWLYbtngU
04-07-2008, 06:58 PM
if it makes you feel better a friend of mine throw a wrench at curry's service managers face and made him cry before he quit.
Yes, that somehow made me feel better... :D

Skillet
04-07-2008, 07:49 PM
thats good to hear

SupraCoupe
04-08-2008, 11:20 AM
oh yeah, round 2

SLOWLYbtngU
04-08-2008, 11:36 AM
lol, nah I drove past this morning and she is parked out front. For once I think I may actually be bringing her home.

Sammich
04-08-2008, 11:42 AM
SWEET...CANT WAIT JOSE :D

SLOWLYbtngU
04-08-2008, 12:44 PM
Umm I have only one problem now... I work until 8pm my dad cant get out of work early and he has the check at home to pay them... :(

Sammich
04-08-2008, 01:48 PM
gheyness...gimme a plane ticket ill pick it up

SLOWLYbtngU
04-08-2008, 02:08 PM
:umno:

Sammich
04-08-2008, 02:11 PM
:2up:

woman:tongue1:

The Yousef
04-08-2008, 09:02 PM
Waiting on link you said you would provide ;)

~sigh~ there is a sticky in the WL about it....

www.s3mag.com/renew.php

SLOWLYbtngU
04-09-2008, 09:41 AM
Right, right.... I try not to visit that often.

Thx though!

In other news!!! I GOT MY CAR!!!!! :bump: :hump: :bump:

Sammich
04-09-2008, 09:42 AM
PICS OR ITS ALL LIES

SLOWLYbtngU
04-09-2008, 09:56 AM
hmmm...

SLOWLYbtngU
04-09-2008, 10:01 AM
the only 2 I took last night before the rims came off.

Sammich
04-09-2008, 10:03 AM
:D congrats baby girl..how does she run?

PS u can take down the pics now, just for safe measures

SLOWLYbtngU
04-09-2008, 10:05 AM
Feels weird but I expected that since I went from a rough ROUGH ROUGH riding 85 Vette to my Honda :) I sucked at driving at first but when I didnt think about it, i was fine.

SLOWLYbtngU
04-09-2008, 10:06 AM
:D congrats baby girl..how does she run?

PS u can take down the pics now, just for safe measures
Nah, it's cool... The wheels arent on it now.

Sammich
04-09-2008, 10:07 AM
cool beans as the retards say. i'm happy for u

Danger Mouse
04-09-2008, 11:06 AM
u better get an alarm i dont want to hear no trash bout u dont know if u gonna get one or its gonna be:boxing:.glad u got her back though:bump:

SLOWLYbtngU
04-09-2008, 11:34 AM
I am getting an alarm on Saturday morning.. :)

Da_unknown
04-09-2008, 09:13 PM
about dam time, wonder if u will use it:thinking: :thinking:

SLOWLYbtngU
04-10-2008, 09:47 AM
about dam time, wonder if u will use it:thinking: :thinking:
:tongue1: :tongue1: :tongue1:

:chuckles: