PDA

View Full Version : Misc LOLOL!!! Gayme and 50 punked each other..bitches...

quickdodge®
08-13-2005, 11:52 AM
Word on the street:

Young Buck:"I aint even know who Game was in all
honesty,I aint even know who the cat was when I said
his name in poppin them thangs."

"I honestly dont
know where it went wrong with homeboy on his personal feelings. Why he choose to be disloyal to the crew and move his own way and feel the way he felt. But at the end of the day, for what was totally obvious ignorance, and when I got wind that Game had problems with G unit, it was strickly from the radio station. It was never no phone calls individually, like from game or any of that, saying Yo man sh1t aint right with 50 or aint right with me or anybody in the crew. It was just that immediate boom. I got a call. Your man is on the radio going crazy sh1tting on FIF."

Spider Loc:"From day one, my n1gga when I would be in L.A driving my car and 50 be on the radio all 3 of yall was on the radio. They would be like what up Game? We looking for the homie game. Trying to get him to come along G unit. Im excited my goddamn self. I pick up the phone and call game like, NIGGA where you at? The n1gga 50 on the radio with his doors wide open, talking about come on here. First thing out his mouth is FUCK G UNIT I'M A GENERAL. Niggas want me on the team just to have the west locked. Im 50 cent you 50 cent Im eminem you emeinem. It Black Wallstreet. I aint fittin to be under that n1gga. Two weeks later its officail Game is G unit. Im gonna drop one album and Im out of there. "

Lloyd Banks"Lloyd Banks: For me it was fukk that n1gga from day one"

"Bottom line the whole deal was business and his next stop is E true hollwood stories, cause he is the Millie Vanilli of rap. When I met him, he didnt have all them tattoos. He didnt have no red on. He aint have none of that sh1t. He couldnt even come in the same studio I was in at the time. He is driven by what is going on around him. Thats muffukkas telling him that "your the best,your the best, your the best" If you lie to yourself everyday and say I got a Benz, I got a benz. one day you gonna walk around the corner and their aint gonna be no Benz there.Thats what he did. He had the energy and doesnt realize that thats is you sell 2 million records, 1.5 of them are G unit fans. so when you try to force people to pick sides...... "

LOLOL!!!! Funny shit! Later, QD.

Mr.Big
08-13-2005, 12:44 PM
Damn funny shit

quickdodge®
08-13-2005, 12:51 PM
I told ya'll mutha fuccas that Gayme was only selling because of the G-Unot groupies. He knew it, too. That's why he said I signed with 50 just to put out a record and get myself out there. Now, the only reason he is poplular is because he is beefing with 50. He can't do it himself. Later, QD.

Julio
08-13-2005, 01:10 PM
The whole album had more productions by DRE AND EM.. 50 only had 2 songs out 18 tracks.
Game CD was hotter then BOTH 50 cent CD's. Game sounds better. Hes next album will sell a mill plus why, Because his with Aftermath. PERIOD.

I think 50 forgot who helped him DRE and EM.. GAME did the same thing 50 did to shady /aftermath ... Bounce after a couple of records.

I mean, Why didnt 50 blew up when he got his 1st record deal back in the day ? Because hes wack. period.

But 50 Is the new P.DIDDY of this era. 50 cant sing and is a snitch, But he is a business man. and MAKING ALOT of cheese. Im not going to hate him for that. But he needs to proof himself as a C.E.O now. GUNIT camp sucks.. They dont have a superstar on there team yet. Im a big MOBB DEEP fan and don't think GUNIT record was a good move for them. But hey MONEY is big now when you rocking a GUNIT chain. ANd He just signed MASE? what a joke.. MASE is going to be a wanksta again.

quickdodge®
08-13-2005, 01:14 PM
I pretty much agree with you on that shit. Later, QD.

Integseeker04
08-13-2005, 01:43 PM
Game said that 50 gave him ALL of the tracks from his last album. Until game sells 1.5 million records in the first 4 hours that it was dropped he can never be compared to 50. Back in the day 50 was more worried about moving stacks than he was rapping. After a good bit of coaching from Jam Master Jay, he was on his way. G-Unit camp doesn't suck. If people would do their research and listen to the mixtapes that they put out damn near weekly, they would realize that all of them have serious talent. Banks is the King of freestyle, Buck is the real king of the south, but as for Yayo, he's just a cold blooded killer. Signing Mase is something that I wouldn't advise, but I guarantee you that he sells big time now even though he is wack. 50 hasn't forgotten Em or Dre. Ask yourself, when was the last time that you saw Game on an interview, on tour, or just hanging with either Em or Dre. Then do the same for 50. Basically Game is a bitch and 50 will always be better than him.

quickdodge®
08-13-2005, 01:53 PM
Game said that 50 gave him ALL of the tracks from his last album.

I don't know so I can't comment.

Until game sells 1.5 million records in the first 4 hours that it was dropped he can never be compared to 50.

Groupies and teenagers will buy anything.

G-Unit camp doesn't suck.

LOLOL!! Yeah.

If people would do their research and listen to the mixtapes that they put out damn near weekly, they would realize that all of them have serious talent.

LOLOL!! Yeah.

Banks is the King of freestyle,

Are laughing as you type this cuz you think are posting jokes? That's fucked up.

Buck is the real king of the south,

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Again with the funny. You're serious, too, aren't you?

but as for Yayo, he's just a cold blooded killer.

OMFGD!!!! Lolol.

Signing Mase is something that I wouldn't advise, but I guarantee you that he sells big time now even though he is wack.

You said something correct for once.

Basically Game is a bitch and 50 will always be better than him.

You started off strong then killed yourself when you said 50 will be better. 50 just has more groupies, not necessarliy better. You are a classic example of a G-Unot wannabee. You'd prolly die for 50 cent, too. Lolol.

I'll be back in a little while. I have to take my monitor up to Best Buy and have them look at it. There is all this weird jibberish and shit all over my screen. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
08-13-2005, 02:04 PM
Hey "50centseeker04" I see you decided NOT to comment on the 50 cent being a crybaby. Might that be because you are at home crying with him as if you were there? Lolol. Later, QD.

A1EX
08-13-2005, 04:02 PM
Buck is the real king of the south

your big gay for saying that bullshit T.I. is and always will be the king of the south buck cant even rap

quickdodge®
08-13-2005, 04:08 PM
I don't know about TI. He hasn't been around long enough. I give it to Bun B or Scarface. Later, QD.

A1EX
08-13-2005, 04:11 PM
they have a chance but young buck ???? wtf was that guy thinking king of the south brett has a better chance of being king of the south

Julio
08-13-2005, 04:15 PM
Game said that 50 gave him ALL of the tracks from his last album. Until game sells 1.5 million records in the first 4 hours that it was dropped he can never be compared to 50. Back in the day 50 was more worried about moving stacks than he was rapping. After a good bit of coaching from Jam Master Jay, he was on his way. G-Unit camp doesn't suck. If people would do their research and listen to the mixtapes that they put out damn near weekly, they would realize that all of them have serious talent. Banks is the King of freestyle, Buck is the real king of the south, but as for Yayo, he's just a cold blooded killer. Signing Mase is something that I wouldn't advise, but I guarantee you that he sells big time now even though he is wack. 50 hasn't forgotten Em or Dre. Ask yourself, when was the last time that you saw Game on an interview, on tour, or just hanging with either Em or Dre. Then do the same for 50. Basically Game is a bitch and 50 will always be better than him.

Bhwhahahhahahaha Of course you are going to see 50 with EM and DRE right now.. especially with EM, 50 has a CONTRACT with the anger managent tour.
50 is fucking wack.. all you groupies rocking his shit all the damn time are ass corny ass him. Well see when His 1st Fully produced GUNIT record comes out and see how good it isssss... Hahah, whos going to produce it? DJ WACK KID? hahahahha..

50 cannot rap.. reason his shit sounded dope is because DRE and EM's beat.. period.
:blah:

quickdodge®
08-13-2005, 04:16 PM
Young Buck is only King of these nutz. Lolol @ that shit. Later, QD.

A1EX
08-13-2005, 04:23 PM

oh yeah i forgot one more thing GET OFF 50'S NUTS

PSINXS
08-13-2005, 05:42 PM
I don't know about TI. He hasn't been around long enough. I give it to Bun B or Scarface. Later, QD.
"Pussy nigga shut the fuck up, I'm cool wit 'face"-T.I. i think t.i. knows face is the king of the south judging by that line. but since he isnt really in the mainstream t.i claims it.

JITB
08-13-2005, 06:39 PM
lol TI aint no king....U cant just claim to be king. U got to sell records and make money. TI hasnt even outsold flip in record sales and flip only put out 1 CD with a major deal. UGK are the only Kings of the south, been around forever, and will always sell records with a deal or without.

BTW, game cd was good...:)

NzProjeKt
08-13-2005, 08:48 PM
Game>>>>>50

AllHipHop.com: Certainly, we never thought the issues with 50 Cent would've gone down the way it did.

Game: Nobody could have. 50 Cent is a very jealous, selfish individual. He only cares about himself. When my sales escalated, and I surpassed Young Buck and Lloyd Banks, everybody got a bit jealous. I think 50 thought he should've been my mentor. As I see it, you've got Dr. Dre on this level, 50 Cent on [a slightly lower] level, Eminem on [a slightly lower], and then Lloyd Banks and Stat Quo and Young Buck down there. He wanted to keep me down here with them. But I'm definitely a superstar. None of those guys in G-Unit can lyrically fuck with me.

AllHipHop.com: Tell us about M.O.B.

Game: People that have heard them they been thinkin of em as sorta a modern day Dogg Pound. They from the street. Techniec is a lil more lyrical, and Eastwood is of your old-school West Coast style, the Dr. Dre's and the MC Ren's and the Ice Cube's. Techneic is a more modern Nas/Jay-Z/Ice Cube. They on the mixtape [from DJ Skee] that featured 300 Bars, I got an artist from Philly, Rockstar. He's just a phenomenal underground artist, and I scooped him up. In Philly on the How the West Was Won Tour, he snuck backstage and freestyled for like 15 minutes. Everybody in the building took off their Black Wall Street chains and put them around his next. I told him to take a walk and keep going and put $2,000 in his pocket and told him I'd call him later. One more thing, there's an artist out there who's a free agent, I won't name him, I'm about to sign him. It's gonna fuck the game up. Once I get him on my team, it's over.

AllHipHop.com: Where's he from?

Game: New York.

AllHipHop.com: Is he known?

Game: He's real known. He ain't signed. You can guess just think about it later.

AllHipHop.com: Give us a clue.

Game: A clue? [laughs] Okay he knows bars first-hand. That's a good clue. Us two, it's too gangsta. It's gonna be a big move. I'm even tryin to sign Lil Kim when she get outta jail, fuck it. [laughs]

NzProjeKt
08-13-2005, 08:49 PM
^^^^ I could be wrong.. But i think he is talking about signing Shyne...

JITB
08-14-2005, 04:18 AM
When is shyne gettin out?

Julio
08-14-2005, 10:08 AM
Shynes last album SUNK, I bought it,, terrible. But didnt SHYNE signed a 10 mill record deal with DEF JAM? Plus you think JAY- Z now running things around DEF JAM would let SHYNE slips through his fingers... for SHYNE is just a matter of time before he sells 10 million records.
But man, that could be a crazy move for GAME though.

Julio
08-14-2005, 10:15 AM
When is shyne gettin out?

Immortalized by a much-publicized legal skirmish that resulted in a stiff ten-year prison sentence (and an acquittal for co-defendant Puff Daddy),

Shyne was well-known among the public before Bad Boy Records even released his debut -- which was, for many years, his only -- album. That album charted well, thanks in part to all the media attention he'd garnered over the years, and he showcased a remarkable talent for rapping despite his young-twentysomething age. The album wasn't an especially memorable work, however, and Shyne remained far better-known for his story than for his music.

Born Jamal Barrow, the young, gifted, and black New York rapper joined Puffy's Bad Boy camp in 1999, shortly before the episode that would define his life, which occurred on December 27th of that year. That night, a shooting incident occurred at Club New York in Manhattan. The details were initially foggy. A shootout at the club led Shyne, Puff Daddy, and Puffy's then-girlfriend, Jennifer Lopez, to flee. Three people were wounded in the shooting. Police then caught up with the fleeing Bad Boys and ultimately charged Shyne and Puffy with numerous crimes: Shyne for attempted murder in the second degree, assault in the first and second degrees, one count of reckless endangerment, criminal use of a firearm, and criminal possession of a weapon in the first and second degrees; Puffy for felony gun possession, as well as one count of bribing a witness (with a diamond ring he'd been given by J-Lo).

The court hearings in June 2000 were a media circus -- at the time, Puffy and Lopez were celebrity icons, and Shyne had become notorious overnight despite his lack of recording output. When it was all over and done with a year later, Puffy was acquitted of all charges while Shyne was convicted on two counts of assault (including a first-degree count, for shooting Natania Reuben in the face), reckless endangerment, and gun possession. In the course of the court proceedings, he admitted firing a gun at the club, though he argued that he did so in self-defense. Regardless, he packed his bags and embarked on a ten-year prison sentence (he'd faced up to 25 years in the pen, so it could have been much worse) and looked forward to his parole eligibility in, at the earliest, 2009.

Then there's Shyne's music. Just two weeks after the shooting incident, the Los Angeles Times reported that BMG, the company that owned Bad Boy at the time, was considering shelving Shyne's forthcoming debut album -- and perhaps even severing ties with Bad Boy altogether. Well, that didn't happen as commercial interests trumped ethical considerations. BMG indeed retained its very lucrative ties to Bad Boy, and Shyne's debut album did finally surface on September 26, 2000. The shooting scandal certainly helped garner interest in the release, and the self-titled album peaked at number five on Billboard's album chart. It wasn't a bona fide success, however. Neither of its singles -- "Bad Boyz" and "That's Gangsta" -- was an especially big hit despite the media-circus publicity and a strong marketing push on behalf of BMG, and the album died a quick, quiet commercial death. And that was pretty much the end of Shyne as far as most were concerned -- he was locked away in Clinton Correctional Facility, and his fan base was minimal and forgetful.

Then, four years later, in April 2004, surprise news came that Def Jam had signed the imprisoned rapper to a multi-million-dollar contract after a heated bidding war with Warner Brothers (then headed by former Def Jam CEO Lyor Cohen), and a new album would be forthcoming by the end of the year, as well as an attempt by Harvard law professor and practicing lawyer Charles Ogletree to get Shyne an early work-release discharge. (Echoes resounded quietly of 2Pac's imprisonment, his subsequent signing with Death Row, and his eventual prison release to much celebration.) That reportedly forthcoming album, Godfather Buried Alive, did surface months later in August 2004. Like its predecessor it spun off no major hits and got a weak critical response, though the album did benefit from all the media publicity, debuting very strongly at number three on Billboard's album chart and returning Shyne to the spotlight for a fleeting moment. ~

NzProjeKt
08-14-2005, 10:21 AM
Im not 100% sure.. But ive heard rumours that Shyne is soon to be a free agent..

Julio
08-14-2005, 10:23 AM
Like I said, I would be shocked if JAY-Z lets SHYNE fall of DEF JAM records. But you never know.

NzProjeKt
08-14-2005, 11:00 AM
True. Now that I think about it, It could be Cannibus as well..

NzProjeKt
08-14-2005, 11:15 AM
Like I said, I would be shocked if JAY-Z lets SHYNE fall of DEF JAM records. But you never know.
JayZ has been fuckin shit up on Def Jam anyway...
Part of the reason is that he has too much other shit going on aside from being the Pres. of Def Jam..
Everything Def Jam has put out this year pretty much has bricked..
Young Gunz - Flopped..
Bleek - Flopped BADLY....
Tiera Marie - Didnt even cross 70k.... Below average..
Beans- Did OK..
Jeezy - Did decent.. But not as well as expected since alot of promotion and hype was put into his project..
Mariah Carey - DID VERY GOOD... But she is on Island Def Jam..

JayZ isnt the Pres. of IDJ... IDJ owns Def Jam

Kanye is going to HIT CRACK NUMBERS tho...

Vteckidd
08-14-2005, 11:34 AM
well my .02:

I think Get Rich or Die Trying was one of the best albums released in the last 10 years. However, The Massacre was too POPPY for me. he lost his grit, and hunger/heart. i mean when i heard candy shop i about threw up. He is famous, hes paid, hes got money, hes gonna be just like Eminem, after a few more albums, he'll just out right suck. his creativiy will slip away.

Now i have the Game album, he isnt bad, but i just didnt like the beats. the album was decent, but i didnt think it was as good as 50's first album, Any of Dres albums, or Ems 1st 2 albums.

I think Young Buck is very talented, but his album sucked. it had 3 good songs on it.

I really like Loyd Banks album, i think it was one of the best albums i heard last year. really nitty gritty, and had really good vocals and beats.

Now, IMO, rap as a whole SUCKS these days. the last album i bought and thought "wow i didnt waste my money" was TIs Urban Legend and Common BE.

Gunit better stop being so cocky, and get their heart back in it and get some DRIVE or they are going down the toilet

quickdodge®
08-14-2005, 11:56 AM
they are going down the toilet

That's too late. Later, QD.

NzProjeKt
08-14-2005, 12:48 PM
That's too late. Later, QD.
Co-Sign.. I saw the preview for the movie Get Rich Or Die Trying and I could not stop laughing..
I swear I havent laughed as hard since the first time I seen what Paul Wall actually looked like...

NzProjeKt
08-14-2005, 12:58 PM
Ohh and I just got Yayo-Thoughts Of A Predicate Felon.. That shit is by far the worst album from GUnit..
I expected it to be wack but DAAAM that shit is straight TRASH..

ironchef
08-14-2005, 01:04 PM
Dont tell me you bought it? haha Im all for supporting good artists by buying their shit, but i wouldnt go near yayos album lol.

NzProjeKt
08-14-2005, 01:20 PM
Dont tell me you bought it? haha Im all for supporting good artists by buying their shit, but i wouldnt go near yayos album lol.
HEEEEEEEELLLL NOO!! shit isnt even out yet...
I think it comes out Aug.30th the same day as Kanye's Late Registration..

I might go get Late Registration tho...
Kanye said he got a joint on there with Nas and its supposedly Jay's favorite song on Kanye's whole album...

green91
08-14-2005, 03:01 PM
If diamonds is any sort of an indicator, late registration should be hot... diamonds alone makes it 10x better than college dropout, which sucked, imo. Ive enjoyed both of T.I.'s last 2 cds.

I just wish 3 6 would start droppin some hot shit again

Julio
08-14-2005, 04:24 PM
Who heard the GOLDDIGGER by Kanye.. shit is funny as hell.

Vteckidd
08-14-2005, 05:00 PM
That shit was funny, i heard it last night

ironchef
08-14-2005, 11:18 PM
I dont think Ive heard the regular diamonds all i hear is the remix with jay-z, and its fucking lame imo.

bicsintegra
08-15-2005, 09:09 AM
T.I. is the king of the south hands down. U.G.K., OutKast, Face they are legendary you can't really compare their careers to T.I. because they have been in the game holding it down for so long. if every section east, west, south, midwest were to hold a rap battle he would rep the south. why do people have a problem with T.I. saying he is the king of the south when knowone is saying anything about lil wayne saying he is the best rapper alive now that the best rapper retired?

quickdodge®
08-15-2005, 03:11 PM
T.I. is the king of the south hands down.

You're joking, right?

U.G.K., OutKast, Face they are legendary you can't really compare their careers to T.I. because they have been in the game holding it down for so long.

You said it yourself. Legendary is what makes Kings. You can't come out for 2-3 years and all of sudden own it. You gotta put in work. UGK, Outkast, Scarface have all been in this for years and still going on. That's why they are more Kinglike than TI. Not saying TI can't be. He is certainly talented enough. And if he keeps his shit up and stays in the game, in a few years, he will be, but not now he isn't. He can claim it all he wants, but it doesn't make it so.

if every section east, west, south, midwest were to hold a rap battle he would rep the south.

He would help. He wouldn't do it alone. Plenty of folks around to rep the South.

saying anything about lil wayne saying he is the best rapper alive now that the best rapper retired?

Ok. Lil Wayne is nothing. Just like the rest of Cash Money, he was good when they were all together. Solo, he is crap. Later, QD.

NzProjeKt
08-15-2005, 03:37 PM
Ok. Lil Wayne is nothing. Just like the rest of Cash Money, he was good when they were all together. Solo, he is crap. Later, QD.
I actually think he is much better now.. Weezy has really stepped it up lyrically since then..

quickdodge®
08-15-2005, 03:52 PM
The last shit I tortured my eardrums with by him was that shit he did with Gay-Z(?). That shit was crap and a fuccin half. I like dhim much better with the Hot Boyz. Later, QD.

NzProjeKt
08-15-2005, 04:23 PM
take a listen to the DJ Drama & Lil Wayne: Young Money Dedication Mixxtape..

PSINXS
08-15-2005, 04:36 PM
in that album cover he looks ike a young monkey

NzProjeKt
08-17-2005, 10:07 AM
Kanye West F. NAS - We Major (http://s46.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=18WBBBTL5R3LY3IFA7YCFG4AE1)

thinkfast®
08-17-2005, 12:10 PM
"you forget who helped 50 cent pop, I aint spent my own money since Eminem dropped"

Yea member that line by Dre?? He's the one crackin up w/ this shit between 50/Game, Dre is makin money off of them both. 50 is stupid talkin about he made all these songs on Games CD. where they at? Was it on a mixtape? did I miss something? shit! G Unot is fuckin up, they signing all these artists like its a one day sale, and they are all gonna be garbage. What, you think Dre makin 1 or 2 songs on your little fuckin CD is gonna make you platinum? cmon Curtis, get it together. I still aint heard shit from 50 regarding the "You know what it is" diss record, wasnt he all over the mixtapes when Ja came with ONE fuckin song? and here coms Game from the big bad West with a WHOLE FUCKIN CD full of disses to you and your whole fuckin crew, and where are they at? Game was right, he wasnt about to stay on that Buck/Banks level, him and 50 are on that same "I'm gonna be a superstar " level, and when he outsold those lame fucks thats when jealousy started. Fuck Banks and Buck, Yayo is garbage, he needs to worry about his health. aint dude about 40 yrs old already?

I dont really think the topic was about TI, he is no king of the south. Hell I can claim king of the south, does that mean I am? shit no. but will it help me sell, you bet.

bicsintegra
08-17-2005, 01:32 PM
Lil Wayne has gotten a lot better in recent years i can actually stand to listen to his music these days. his verse on the grindin' remix made me pay more attention to him and the carter wasn't that bad of a cd. now when i say I agree that T.I. is the king of the south i am not including outkast, face, goodie mob, and a few others because quite honestly their golden years are most likely behind them. outkast haven't put out a good cd since aquemini and goodie mob hasn't been in rotation since 99, face last album i liked it a lot but he is like 35 or something. it is a time for everything to come to an end and they all are. when you look at the future of hip hop in the south i think T.I. will be the best rapper from the south period. luda is o.k. but his style is just wack to me his beats and videos help him to sell. trick is o.k. but how much thug matrimony can you really listen to? just my 2 cents

bicsintegra
08-17-2005, 01:36 PM
why is game a superstar? he might be on the west coast but look at how weak they are compared to 10 years ago. to be quite honest fifty isn't on game's level and that isn't a level i would strive for. 4 million copies sold so what? illmatic sold less than 1/2 that and it was a classic. he is the only represenative of the west coast right now so selling shouldn't be hard for him.

Integseeker04
08-17-2005, 02:06 PM
So T.I. is the king of the south, but there are still plenty of Southern rappers who can take him out. Maybe you need to listen to Stomp remix with Buck, Game, T.I. and Luda.

quickdodge®
08-17-2005, 03:02 PM
So T.I. is the king of the south, but there are still plenty of Southern rappers who can take him out. Maybe you need to listen to Stomp remix with Buck, Game, T.I. and Luda.

You're still an idiot. TI is NOT King of nothing but maybe Bankhead Court or Hollywood. Luda, even though he has some good humorous shit, can't take him out, lolol @ Buck's attempt at the rap game. Dude, wtf are you on? Besides 50's sack. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
08-17-2005, 03:05 PM
Lil Wayne has gotten a lot better in recent years i can actually stand to listen to his music these days.

I feel the exact opposite. To me, he has gotten worse and I can't stand his shit after CMM, lolol.

now when i say I agree that T.I. is the king of the south i am not including outkast, face, goodie mob, and a few others because quite honestly their golden years are most likely behind them.

That's why they are classic and more of Kings than TI. Golden years...you said it yourself. As well as TI is doing, he hasn't even came upon his golden years. You gotta realize, you can't just come out in 2 years and automatically be king. It takes years of being on top, it takes years of work to do it. If TI keeps it up, then he will be, though. Later, QD.

Marta Mike
08-17-2005, 06:35 PM
as far as "stomp" goes i dont think it was ever meant to be a diss track, i really dont know what it was supposed to be, but honestly TI didnt even sound like he was trying.

thinkfast®
08-17-2005, 10:07 PM
dude, did you not hear anything related to that song? are you talking about the same thing everyone else is?? TI didnt want the song to come out until Luda changed his lyrics!! how is that not a diss track?? "Nobodys thinkin bout you plus your beef aint legit- so please stay off the T-I-P of my DICK"

hmm, no, no diss there... :D

Integseeker04
08-18-2005, 01:05 AM
QD, I agree that T.I. is not the king of the south, but I am disagreeing on the front that Luda can't take him out. If you are going to debate these rappers skills, then you'll have to do a bit more than just listen to what is played on the radio. People know T.I. from the block and he has been putting out harder stuff than Urban Legend. Most of the people who I know believe that Urban Legend was his weakest album and prefer Trap Muzik over it anyday. Way back from the days of Cris Lova Lova and Pume Daddy, Ludacris has been dropping harder tracks than T.I.

quickdodge®
08-18-2005, 04:49 AM
If you are going to debate these rappers skills, then you'll have to do a bit more than just listen to what is played on the radio.

How the fucc do you know what the hell I listen to and where I get my opinions or facts from? What makes you think that I only hear what's on the radio? Because I'm 35 and white and grew up in an upper class neighborhood? That shit doesn't fuccin matter. I've been listening to hiphop since you well before you were born. Hell, I bought Run DMC's first album the day it came out. I know so much more about this shit than you could possibly know. I don't get my shit off V103. I read, I know people, I find out shit. I don't just shoot from the hip.

Tell you what, if you are going to debate these rappers skills, then you should know who the person is that you are debating against. You just might not say some dumbass shit. Later, QD.

bicsintegra
08-18-2005, 08:34 AM
I feel the exact opposite. To me, he has gotten worse and I can't stand his shit after CMM, lolol.

That's why they are classic and more of Kings than TI. Golden years...you said it yourself. As well as TI is doing, he hasn't even came upon his golden years. You gotta realize, you can't just come out in 2 years and automatically be king. It takes years of being on top, it takes years of work to do it. If TI keeps it up, then he will be, though. Later, QD.

as far as lil wayne goes i do believe that his skills have gotten better as he has gotten older. but i didn't start paying him any attention until his verse on the grindin' remix with the clipse.

outkast is classic so is run d.m.c. and N.W.A. are they repping right now, no. T.I. is repping right now he is the king right now maybe not next week or next month but for right now he is the represenative for the south. isn't ludacris from chi-town? i heard that somewhere. outkast, goodie mo, geto boys are not in or on the radio right now or the video shows. although that geto boys song that came out last year they made a video for it i like a lot. remember kings are overthrown, legends(outkast, goodie, face, geto boys) are etched in stone.

bicsintegra
08-18-2005, 08:37 AM
if T.I. isn't the king of the south then who is? and we aren't looking at career goals or longevity either right now today if you were selecting an all star team of rappers to battle and all the rappers from the south were available who would you choose? remember outkast, face, goodie mob, eightball m.j.g., u.g.k. they are not in the draft they coach the team!

quickdodge®
08-18-2005, 03:14 PM
I'd have to stick with UGK because unlike the others, they are still putting out good shit. Other than, I do like TI doing his shit. I never thought of Goodie Mob as Kings. Eightball, not really. They held their own for sure, but not Kingly. You guys seem to think I am knocking TI. I'm not. He's the only one on the South that I would listen to. He has some great shit. And I don't have that to say about anyone that isn't West Coast. Later, QD.

yourbigdaddy
08-18-2005, 04:50 PM
The whole album had more productions by DRE AND EM.. 50 only had 2 songs out 18 tracks.
Game CD was hotter then BOTH 50 cent CD's. Game sounds better. Hes next album will sell a mill plus why, Because his with Aftermath. PERIOD.

I think 50 forgot who helped him DRE and EM.. GAME did the same thing 50 did to shady /aftermath ... Bounce after a couple of records.

I mean, Why didnt 50 blew up when he got his 1st record deal back in the day ? Because hes wack. period.

But 50 Is the new P.DIDDY of this era. 50 cant sing and is a snitch, But he is a business man. and MAKING ALOT of cheese. Im not going to hate him for that. But he needs to proof himself as a C.E.O now. GUNIT camp sucks.. They dont have a superstar on there team yet. Im a big MOBB DEEP fan and don't think GUNIT record was a good move for them. But hey MONEY is big now when you rocking a GUNIT chain. ANd He just signed MASE? what a joke.. MASE is going to be a wanksta again.

NIGGA... WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I COULD HAVE SWORN THAT G-UNIT RECORDS IS STILL UNDER THE SHADY/AFTERMATH RECORDS UMBRELA..

ACTUALLY IM POSITIVE IT IS.. SO HE DIDNT BOUNCE HE JUST EXPANDED... ALL BIG NIGGAS DO THAT SHIT... I MEAN PEEP GAME... AFTERMATH RECORDS IS UNDER THE INTERSCOPE UMBRELLA SO REALLY EVEN DRE DID THE SAME SHIT 50 DID AND EM DID THE SME THING TOO! THATS JUST THE BUSINESS.. BUT THE TRICKLE DOWN EFFECT IS STILL THERE.. THEY ALL GETTIN A PEACE OF 50'S ACTION..

JUST WANTED TO CLEAR THAT UP IS ALL