PDA

View Full Version : Ricers cant take advice

Julio
03-30-2008, 11:42 AM
Yup...

Ricers these days.. they install a played out ass bodykit, some neon lights and place at the NATs and think they are unstopable.

I tried giving someone some advice about on how a show car can be built without all the rice **** and still be nice and compete at shows.

Thats why I liked smaller events like HIN.... always 10 to 15 of the hottest car in one class... TIGHTER competition. Instead of the well known bad judging at the NATS. Granted , I placed all the time .. but we seen some weird ****.

:lmfao: Ricers of Columbus.

MongolPup
03-30-2008, 12:05 PM
Evan, they'd do well to take his advice, considering he's probably been in the scene longer then they've been alive.

I'm not schizophrenic edit:
Today, 12:59 PM
View Post
cgEvan
This message has been deleted by cgEvan.

Julio
03-30-2008, 12:06 PM
Maybe "they" don't want your advice because they're going in the direction they want to be going in and your advising a totally different idea from what they want.
Just some food for thought...:rolleyes:

When a person is into the whole car show thing.... they will get critisized..... I mean, thats what a judge does.... So you , as a show car person, must be able to learn how to take constructive critisicism.

Prime example : yesterday I was talking with Yousef who used to work at a tire shop for a long time.. meaning he knows tires RIGHT? ok

He gave me some advice on some good tires for my VETTE..... I read up on them on some vette forums... and he was right...

And Yousef doesnt even own a VEtte.

Some people just need to relax a bit ..

On_Her_Face
03-30-2008, 12:13 PM
When a person is into the whole car show thing.... they will get critisized..... I mean, thats what a judge does.... So you , as a show car person, must be able to learn how to take constructive critisicism.

Prime example : yesterday I was talking with Yousef who used to work at a tire shop for a long time.. meaning he knows tires RIGHT? ok

He gave me some advice on some good tires for my VETTE..... I read up on them on some vette forums... and he was right...

curious what tires did he tell you?

Catnip
03-30-2008, 12:13 PM

There's a difference in constructive criticism and throwing your ideas on someone, whether or not you're right or wrong.

What's the point of someone having a winning show car if they don't like it? IMO I'd rather have a show car that may not win all the time but makes me smile everytime I see it.

And besides, if they don't take your advice, what do you care? You haven't lost anything.

hondachik
03-30-2008, 12:21 PM
There's a difference in constructive criticism and throwing your ideas on someone, whether or not you're right or wrong.

What's the point of someone having a winning show car if they don't like it? IMO I'd rather have a show car that may not win all the time but makes me smile everytime I see it.

And besides, if they don't take your advice, what do you care? You haven't lost anything.

x2.

Julio
03-30-2008, 12:25 PM
Noobz.... hahah

But when I judge so many car shows during the summer I get tired of seeing the same **** over and over again...

I tell these ****ers.. hey those neon lights aint really doing **** and the visible zip ties are not helping neither.....

I hope you dont come back with the same ****...

Julio
03-30-2008, 12:28 PM

Sorry to bust your bubble.. more then likely then.. you will never have a winning show car...

The show car industry is a business young buck....

You have to do **** you dont like sometimes in order to be competetive " Or keep Up"

Manic
03-30-2008, 12:29 PM
I'd rather have a show car that may not win all the time but makes me smile everytime I see it.This statement is retarded. If I had a jacked up car, I would listen to what someone who has won shows in the past and take what he has to say into consideration. When people say they just want something to make them smilie, it's like saying they don't care if their girl friend is fat. As long as they can suck a mean d!ck they don't care what people say about it. But we all know thats a lie.

Ricers need to stop watching fast and the furious and start paying attention to the old school show cars. They need to take chances and make something that hasn't been on the road before. Maybe a different front end or rear end. But make it look good, as in not have it done at burford hwy.

Julio
03-30-2008, 12:30 PM
curious what tires did he tell you?

goodyear eagle gsd3

Catnip
03-30-2008, 12:31 PM
Noobz.... hahah

But when I judge so many car shows during the summer I get tired of seeing the same **** over and over again...

I tell these ****ers.. hey those neon lights aint really doing **** and the visible zip ties are not helping neither.....

I hope you dont come back with the same ****...

you right, I'm a noob on IA, but not a noob at life (even though I haven't been here long). I wouldn't waste my money building a car to impress you if it doesn't impress me more.

I did just do a bright yellow zip tie mod on my car however.
Shifts better :ninja:

Julio
03-30-2008, 12:33 PM
When I used to show.. I faced the facts...

I couldnt keep up.. I was tired of traveling, waking up early every weekend after a long ass work week, pockets were not deep enough

And honestly, I couldnt keep up with the TIm west and Jeff Guise... or some other cars out there.. So I said, **** this **** and quit.

Catnip
03-30-2008, 12:35 PM
Sorry to bust your bubble.. more then likely then.. you will never have a winning show car...

The show car industry is a business young buck....

You have to do **** you dont like sometimes in order to be competetive " Or keep Up"

Personally, I don't want a "show car" I want a GSR slammed with a built motor, top mount setup, and a decent system. Nothing showy. It's just not me, but I can respect other peoples ideas and dreams.

Julio
03-30-2008, 12:37 PM
you right, I'm a noob on IA, but not a noob at life (even though I haven't been here long). I wouldn't waste my money building a car to impress you if it doesn't impress me more.

I did just do a bright yellow zip tie mod on my car however.
Shifts better :ninja:

@ life... lol

Is not about me you little twig... When you have a show car, JUDGES will judge..... I honestly dont give a ****.. I just like a good laugh and bringing some good topics into the whoreslounge...

BTW- when I started working on my 98 EK back in 1998.. you were 10 years old...... hahahahahah

Actually, When I had my 89 Accord lxi with cut springs and tri stars wheels back in 94-95 ... you were 5 ...... So dont give me this life ****.

Catnip
03-30-2008, 12:38 PM
black '00 GSR with polished blades and black leather.
:in heaven:

Julio
03-30-2008, 12:40 PM
Personally, I don't want a "show car" I want a GSR slammed with a built motor, top mount setup, and a decent system. Nothing showy. It's just not me, but I can respect other peoples ideas and dreams.

Then get the **** out of this thread.

The tittle doesnt say... ALL FUTURE GSR DRIVERS COME IN HERE.....

BTW, I dont respect your idea of a built GSR with Top Mount setup... so take your dream and go lay next to luther king as far as I care...

blacknightteg
03-30-2008, 12:41 PM
black '00 GSR with polished blades and black leather.
:in heaven:

yet you drive an eclipse?

Julio
03-30-2008, 12:42 PM
my whole point is : if you are going to try to build a show car do it right!!

If its for you.. then fine.. who cares.... Ive been doing **** like I want / feel for the past 4 years...is better then trying to built a show car anyways! show cars are ****ing GAY!!!!! and Useless!

MongolPup
x2.

Is this really how people feel though, or is this the way people who can't afford to modify their cars rationalize where they are?

I mean words are free, so I'm building an S14.5 with a RB30, pushing around 40 pounds of boost.

If you don't have the money to mess around with your automobiles, then don't. You have to pay to play. When you are rocking cheap parts that will never fit right or be painted, you saying "it makes me happy" may help you sleep at night, but no one is going to think better of you because of it.

Catnip
Then get the **** out of this thread.

The tittle doesnt say... ALL FUTURE GSR DRIVERS COME IN HERE.....

BTW, I dont respect your idea of a built GSR with Top Mount setup... so take your dream and go lay next to luther king as far as I care...

The title also doesn't say "all future GSR drivers do NOT enter"

;)
And I'm done, time to look through the classifieds again...

Manic
03-30-2008, 12:43 PM
so take your dream and go lay next to luther king as far as I care...Ouch, LOL!

Hey cgEvan, my subie makes your gsr look rice round here. Go hit vtec off a cliff and stfu.

Catnip
03-30-2008, 12:44 PM
yet you drive an eclipse?

yep. I dont discriminate against POS.
lol.

Catnip
03-30-2008, 12:45 PM
Hey cgEvan, my subie makes your gsr look rice round here. Go hit vtec off a cliff and stfu.

I don't have a GSR:(

4dmin
03-30-2008, 12:49 PM
dude back in 98 if you had wheels + exhaust + intake you were the sh!t... the scene is changing maybe b/c the kids today have more $$ (or their parents have more money)... everyone has done some form of ricer sh!t here/there over the years; we all learn from each other.

but julio is completely right people should consider the advise of the seasoned players considering they've done it quite a few times. you don't have to have a show car to have nice looking ride and you don't have to have a go car that looks like a turd. i don't understand all of the people who seem to think their spray can paint boosted 240 or their civic with black widow knock off kit is the newest hottest thing on the street.

MongolPup
03-30-2008, 12:52 PM
Wow, 2 out of the 4 admins on at the same time? To what do we owe this honor haha

Manic
03-30-2008, 12:57 PM
I could careless about how I look to others. I think my car has came a long way from how it did after my wreck, therefore right now it does make me happier. My parts will be painted, and soon, and all do fit. Behind each car, there is a story. I don't have the time to explain in this thread, but considering I'm rebuilding my "totaled" car out of my pocket, and paying everyday bills, and well as taking care of a 2 year old....so right now, its making me happy.Only story I see here is a horror one. You claim to love your civic, even after you put your heart and soul into it you still don't care what people say about it? Suuure. Dude, you really need to go to cvs and buy some eye drops. Clean out your eyes and realize that your car is tore up from the floor up... I've seriously seen better looking cars at the junk yard.

4dmin
03-30-2008, 12:59 PM
Only story I see here is a horror one. You claim to love your civic, even after you put your heart and soul into it you still don't care what people say about it? Suuure. Dude, you really need to go to cvs and buy some eye drops. Clean out your eyes and realize that your car is tore up from the floor up... I've seriously seen better looking cars at the junk yard.

bahhhhhhhh .... your sig rules :cheers:

Catnip
03-30-2008, 01:00 PM
Ouch, LOL!

any pics of the evo and subie together? I have seen a couple subies that color and I can't decide if I like it on the car or not. And I just want to see your evo. Evo ftw.

R3RUN
03-30-2008, 01:00 PM
I could careless about how I look to others. I think my car has came a long way from how it did after my wreck, therefore right now it does make me happier. My parts will be painted, and soon, and all do fit. Behind each car, there is a story. I don't have the time to explain in this thread, but considering I'm rebuilding my "totaled" car out of my pocket, and paying everyday bills, as well as taking care of a 2 year old....so right now, its making me happy.
If you really didn't care about how you looked to others you would have just driven a wrecked piece of **** and saved money.

MongolPup
03-30-2008, 01:01 PM
Behind each car, there is a story.

I agree. And everyone has bills. That's fine, as long as you know that doesn't mean your car isn't rice. Good reasons will get leniency from some people, but never a free pass. And those aren't even necessarily good reasons.

Manic
03-30-2008, 01:03 PM
any pics of the evo and subie together? I have seen a couple subies that color and I can't decide if I like it on the car or not. And I just want to see your evo. Evo ftw.Haha!! I don't have an evo dude! I have a lot of friends with them, but I don't own one. Malice was just joking around! :lmao:

bahhhhhhhh .... your sig rules :Cheers:
:D

hondachik
03-30-2008, 01:04 PM
Only story I see here is a horror one. You claim to love your civic, even after you put your heart and soul into it you still don't care what people say about it? Suuure. Dude, you really need to go to cvs and buy some eye drops. Clean out your eyes and realize that your car is tore up from the floor up... I've seriously seen better looking cars at the junk yard.

thats nice. even if it does look like a POS to u, atleast mine runs:goodjob:

hondachik
03-30-2008, 01:04 PM
If you really didn't care about how you looked to others you would have just driven a wrecked piece of **** and saved money.

I said to others, didn't say about how it looked to me.

Manic
03-30-2008, 01:05 PM
I agree. And everyone has bills. That's fine, as long as you know that doesn't mean your car isn't rice. Good reasons will get leniency from some people, but never a free pass. And those aren't even necessarily good reasons.Jim, there isn't any reason why we should continue. We've already hit her with a few good blows. LOL

mocha latte cupcake
03-30-2008, 01:05 PM
dude back in 98 if you had wheels + exhaust + intake you were the sh!t... the scene is changing maybe b/c the kids today have more $$ (or their parents have more money)... everyone has done some form of ricer sh!t here/there over the years; we all learn from each other.

but julio is completely right people should consider the advise of the seasoned players considering they've done it quite a few times. you don't have to have a show car to have nice looking ride and you don't have to have a go car that looks like a turd. i don't understand all of the people who seem to think their spray can paint boosted 240 or their civic with black widow knock off kit is the newest hottest thing on the street.

agreeds. Ricers want to stay ricers most of the time cause their "unique/creative" style isn't seen now a days... however they over look the fact that everyone is laughing @ them b/c their originiality was "original" in 99-01 :cry: i weep for the honda nation

Manic
03-30-2008, 01:07 PM
thats nice. even if it does look like a POS to u, atleast mine runsHow stupid are you? Like for real? LOL! My car is sitting on my driveway right now, it drives. :lmao:

JASONBALL
I read this post and most of it doesn't make sense. But from what julio was saying i agree with. I've been in the scene long enough( not as long as them). But long enough and have done enough to learn. Just becuase your car has a decent paint job and wheels. Doesn't make it a show car.

I'm not going back to read exact words. but when giving and recieving advice. If you say you have a show car. Really look around and see what a show car is. Sure you biuld the car for you at first. but when you decide you are building a show car that changes the game. you don't just build it for you anymore. you biuld it for the judges and the change in the scene.

I learned four years ago. Went to my very first car show. 2000 Mercury Cougar. I rolled up to a show that IA was at and judging. I rolled in with about 20 minutes left in the show. Never being to one before. I walked around looked at the car about 40-50. Decided I was going to enter. Julio I believe actually did my registration. came over judged for about 5m. and left. awards were shortly after. I didn't get called. I was pissed off to no end. All I had was a bodykit,paint, and system. thought i was the **** until they handed me score sheet.

18 out of 100 total possible points.

So to all the noobs out there that say they have a show car. think again. Learn and listen to the people that were in the scene before you could even drive. Sacrfices need to be made to build a winning show car. There might be a part that you totally hate. But that might be the winning part that you need to put on the podium at the end of the night. Like other mentioned in the previous post. the guys went above and beyond and either were or still are in the top of the scene. not becuase they have kept there car totally there but. But have built a show. car.

My history for those that question my knowlege.
80 awards consisting of BOS, to interior to regular placings at local and national events.
For those that no me. they can atest. I built a Show car and can learn from critizism and listening to advice.

Catnip
Haha!! I don't have an evo dude! I have a lot of friends with them, but I don't own one. Malice was just joking around! :lmao:

:D

:cry:
subie pics?

bastard! lol

MongolPup
03-30-2008, 01:09 PM
Jim, there isn't any reason why we should continue. We've already hit her with a few good blows. LOL

Well I just couldn't let her "x2" post on the first page go unchallenged. I did appreciate all the back up though lol. No hard feelings, her responses were much calmer then I thought they would be.

hondachik
03-30-2008, 01:14 PM
As for advice, thats nice. But at the end of the day, people are always going to do what they want.

Manic
03-30-2008, 01:14 PM
Well I just couldn't let her "x2" post on the first page go unchallenged. I did appreciate all the back up though lol. No hard feelings, her responses were much calmer then I thought they would be.LOL! Gotcha.

But look at her. I doubt what we're saying is getting through her force field made of uglyness.

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa253/El_Maniaco/22596.jpg

MongolPup
03-30-2008, 01:16 PM
I'm not looking for a free pass. I agree it is rice. But, thats something I deal with and drive on a daily basis. Dont' see why it matters to someone else. To each their own, and this just happens to be mine.

It matters to other people because you are (self-admittedly) working against everything we like. Knowing it's rice and saying it doesn't mean it's okay either. If you were just out on your own, it wouldn't be so bad. But because you represent something we are involved in, when people see your car it gives us all a bad name.

hondachik
03-30-2008, 01:17 PM
LOL! Gotcha.

But look at her. I doubt what we're saying is getting through her force field made of uglyness.

trust me, your pics get ragged on 10x's more than mine do.

hondachik
03-30-2008, 01:18 PM
It matters to other people because you are (self-admittedly) working against everything we like. Knowing it's rice and saying it doesn't mean it's okay either. If you were just out on your own, it wouldn't be so bad. But because you represent something we are involved in, when people see your car it gives us all a bad name.

okay.

Manic
03-30-2008, 01:18 PM
Hey hondachick. This goes out to you and all the ricers in atlanta. LOL

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa253/El_Maniaco/l_f0a952cd30e444d27282f9d3429287b9.jpg

mocha latte cupcake
03-30-2008, 01:20 PM
bwhahahah classis alexis pictures from his pre puberty days... he's all QD with a twist of mexican't salsa lol

MongolPup
03-30-2008, 01:20 PM
LOL! Gotcha.

lol dude you need to try your hand at being private investigator or something. Same kinda work, but you'll get paid haha

R3RUN
03-30-2008, 01:22 PM
There is no point in me having a "show car" and it doesn't run.
Not true. I guarantee most of the cars that win the biggest shows hardly ever drive anywhere.

Manic
bwhahahah classis alexis pictures from his pre puberty days... he's all QD with a twist of mexican't salsa lolHaha, yo. I can't reply to your pm. Ip banned FTL.

lol dude you need to try your hand at being private investigator or something. Same kinda work, but you'll get paid hahaIf she would've gona to norcross she wouldve gotten clown on for being so ugly. LOL

mocha latte cupcake
you speak da tr00f

alexis - :lmfao: thats straight, i'll hit you up next time i'm down @ bp...

MongolPup
03-30-2008, 01:23 PM
Not true. I guarantee most of the cars that win the biggest shows hardly ever drive anywhere.

They're called trailer queens. Alpine's EP3 is still on it's original tank of gas.

R3RUN
03-30-2008, 01:24 PM
you speak da tr00f

alexis - :lmfao: thats straight, i'll hit you up next time i'm down @ bp...
I miss bp :( The ricers crashing into each other, and general mayhem was great.

R3RUN
03-30-2008, 01:25 PM
They're called trailer queens. Alpine's EP3 is still on it's original tank of gas.
Well thats because it has a subwoofer for a steering wheel I think. lol.

MongolPup
03-30-2008, 01:25 PM
If she would've gona to norcross she wouldve gotten clown on for being so ugly. LOL

Haha, but that may be unfair. There were/are a ton of really good looking rich white girls there. You know, the kind you sleep with and then drive their BMW.

mocha latte cupcake
03-30-2008, 01:26 PM
bwhahaha i saw some tap each other the other night it was epic... i seriously can't imagine what goes through their heads when attempting to chirp 3rd on a 100 foot stretch and then use their cross drilled rotors and nopi brake pads to slow them down in 20 feet lol

R3RUN
03-30-2008, 01:26 PM
Haha, but that may be unfair. There were/are a ton of really good looking rich white girls there. You know, the kind you sleep with and then drive their BMW.
Yea but there was an equally large if not larger group of beat ass hoes.

R3RUN
03-30-2008, 01:27 PM
bwhahaha i saw some tap each other the other night it was epic... i seriously can't imagine what goes through their heads when attempting to chirp 3rd on a 100 foot stretch and then use their cross drilled rotors and nopi brake pads to slow them down in 20 feet lol
I was out there one night talkin to blaknoize and one of them drifted his pos into another pos. I lol'd.

MongolPup
03-30-2008, 01:28 PM
Well thats because it has a subwoofer for a steering wheel I think. lol.

Nah, they did this like center cockpit set-up. It still drives, they just only putter it around at like 15mph for publicity shots. There was a feature in the 2006 Ultimate Buyers Guide. It was pretty insane haha

Manic
03-30-2008, 01:28 PM
Haha, but that may be unfair. There were/are a ton of really good looking rich white girls there. You know, the kind you sleep with and then drive their BMW.LOFL w3rd!

JM- For sure man! Next time don't let the 50ft space between us intimidate you from coming over ans saying hey. LOL

MongolPup
03-30-2008, 01:29 PM
Yea but there was an equally large if not larger group of beat ass hoes.

True. Remember when we saw those twins on Scan Gwinnett? **** was epic hahaha

R3RUN
03-30-2008, 01:31 PM
True. Remember when we saw those twins on Scan Gwinnett? **** was epic hahaha
I'd really rather not remember. lol.

TIGERJC
03-30-2008, 01:31 PM
lol dude you need to try your hand at being private investigator or something. Same kinda work, but you'll get paid haha
x2 and plus the beaner needs a job :D

mocha latte cupcake
03-30-2008, 01:33 PM
bwhahaha i won't i was just hungry and honestly... i was tired, i didn't feel like coming over and being like hey all j00 putos back away i'm INS and tehn have to explain myself when one of those batos tried to stab me with a swiss army knife or something lol lol

Manic
03-30-2008, 01:34 PM
Julian, how about you join hondachick and get back on the boat yall came in? You guys seem a little lost, the jungles of africa is that way man. ------>

Manic
03-30-2008, 01:40 PM
Back to the subject.

Ricers need to accept advice old car show guys have to say. Even alittle knowledge can help you go a long way. Hondachick, you need to get all those posters of brian O'conner off your wall and start modifying your honda the correct way. Plus, why are you buying power mods if it's still going to be slow as balls? Im sure your daughter isn't going to be riding in a pos that sounds like sh!t. Think about it, let it all marinate for a min.

JM- LOL sure man! Come to think of it, I did smell fear coming from somewhere. Hmm

The Ninja
03-30-2008, 01:44 PM
Haha, yo. I can't reply to your pm. Ip banned FTL.

If she would've gona to norcross she wouldve gotten clown on for being so ugly. LOL

Yea, G, haha b!tches get clowned on in my hood man.

Shut that sh*t up. So tired of this type of irrelevant ****. Go try and look cool in another thread fagg0t.

hondachik
03-30-2008, 01:45 PM
Back to the subject.

Ricers need to accept advice old car show guys have to say. Even alittle knowledge can help you go a long way. Hondachick, you need to get all those posters of brian O'conner off your wall and start modifying your honda the correct way. Plus, why are you buying power mods if it's still going to be slow as balls? Im sure your daughter isn't going to be riding in a pos that sounds like sh!t. Think about it, let it all marinate for a min.

JM- LOL sure man! Come to think of it, I did smell fear coming from somewhere. Hmm

didn't know there was a manual that states "this is how u modify your honda". like i stated advice is nice, but at the end of the day, i'm going to do it how I want. As far as my mods, you don't even know my future mods. To be honest, I'm done. I will let my car do the talking to the judges at the shows when its fully completed.

Echonova
03-30-2008, 01:45 PM
Yea.

Manic
03-30-2008, 01:48 PM
With but one flick of his rapier lord d-ninja did bring manic to his knees, disarmed and bleeding from the multitude of cuts and holes inflicted by the lord's careful aim. Lord d-ninja was a skilled duelist, he saught to extend his prey's pain by torturing it with small nicks, cuts, and punctures. Any single one of these wounds was not enough to kill, but together 'twas agony unimaginable. finally, maniac had been defeated, and the rape of d-ninja's mother was avenged.

You're lost too monkey, you know where the boat is...

The Ninja
03-30-2008, 01:49 PM
Back to the subject.

"Ricers" can do whatever they want, does it really bother you all that much? Stop crying about other peoples car, just be happy they have insurance so that if they hit your Toyota you can get it repaired.

There is not "correct" way to mod a car, just an "elitist" way.

Maybe you should stop wasting so much money on gallons of gel and invest in an education?

The Ninja
03-30-2008, 01:50 PM
With but one flick of his rapier lord d-ninja did bring manic to his knees, disarmed and bleeding from the multitude of cuts and holes inflicted by the lord's careful aim. Lord d-ninja was a skilled duelist, he saught to extend his prey's pain by torturing it with small nicks, cuts, and punctures. Any single one of these wounds was not enough to kill, but together 'twas agony unimaginable. finally, maniac had been defeated, and the rape of d-ninja's mother was avenged.

You're lost too monkey, you know where the boat is...

I'm lost? I'm sure I know where I am. GB2 Me-he-co.

hondachik
03-30-2008, 01:50 PM
Back to the subject.

There are plenty of cars that will make your horsepower look ****. I'm not trying to make my car the fastest, I'm not a member of the killsforum. I could care less about racing. I'm doing my mods as how I see fit. Eventually my motor will be swapped, and everything will be upgraded. Be original and stop jumping on the fcking bandwagon. Go get a ****ing job, and take some responsibility, and move out on your ****ing own, then try to own someone.

Manic
03-30-2008, 01:51 PM
Haha! Am I really going to have to own you d-ninja? Please...

Hold on, have to vomit real quick.

The Ninja
03-30-2008, 01:51 PM
Manic lives with the 'rents?

Manic
03-30-2008, 01:52 PM
Monkeys gone wild! HAHAHAHA

The Ninja
03-30-2008, 01:53 PM
Haha! Am I really going to have to own you d-ninja? Please...

Hold on, have to vomit real quick.

I'd enjoy this "ownage" you speak of, but unfortunately I have **** to do. this whole "life" thing has got me sorta busy, so while you enjoy "owning" people on this car forum where 90% of your posts have nothing to do with cars, where you keep getting banned from and coming back, where you have to stroke your e-penis I have to go. Maybe next time fagg0t.

Echonova
03-30-2008, 01:54 PM
The Force is what gives a ricer his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

Catnip
03-30-2008, 01:54 PM
Manic lives with the 'rents?

LOL.

:goodjob:

Manic
03-30-2008, 01:55 PM
Aww! School boy has homework to take care off! Maybe if he wasn't black he didn't have to work so hard. :( ttyl

Manic
03-30-2008, 01:57 PM
Wouldn't* to post #81

Hondachick, I can't wait to see what you make out of your pos honda.

The Ninja
03-30-2008, 01:58 PM
......Yes because my ethnicity is relevant to what assignments I have to do. Damn you win dude, you are your logic and reasoning.

I'm sorry I'm doing something with my life.

Echonova
03-30-2008, 01:59 PM
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii221/karatekid93_album/48693s1c6s4m2v6.gif

Catnip
03-30-2008, 01:59 PM

So how much do you owe on the subie?

Manic
03-30-2008, 02:00 PM
Thats cool. But I thought you were leaving? You're falling for my trap man, go out and have a life. It's sunday after all, im sure you have lots to do. Go hit the books, go write some notes, after that pop your coller and pop your pimples.

hondachik
03-30-2008, 02:00 PM

I can't wait to see what you make out of your life.

Manic
03-30-2008, 02:01 PM
So how much do you owe on the subie?Nothing, paid for already. :)

Manic
03-30-2008, 02:02 PM
[quote=hondatrick]I can't wait to see what you make out of your life.[/auote]K :) I thought you were done too? Hmmm LOL

Manic
03-30-2008, 02:02 PM
^ oops!

Echonova
03-30-2008, 02:03 PM
Nothing, paid for already. :)w0rd, only way to be.

Manic
03-30-2008, 02:04 PM
Hey d-ninja. You're taking forever man. What happend to that education you have? Didn't know it takes 5 mins to come up with something witty. I mean, its just me. This proves that you suck at talking sh!t.

Manic
03-30-2008, 02:06 PM
D-ninja, you're such a neanderthal. Im done here, no need to show off my e-skills. LOL chao xoxo!

TIGERJC
03-30-2008, 02:31 PM
D-ninja, you're such a neanderthal. Im done here, no need to show off my e-skills. LOL chao xoxo!
u have no e skill, only when it comes to posting of ppls pictures

ahmonrah
03-30-2008, 02:53 PM
good afternoon peoples.........what started off as a simple " advise to ricers" thread quickly sunk to stupidity.

why does manic/maniac return if he keeps being "BANISHED". i mean, by being banished, there's some sort of meaning of EXCLUSION there.....

hondachik: mistakes can be undone(in the car world) i didnt see the entire exterior of your car, but i know an impulse buy versus a planned mod

(like THE FUZZY BOOT PANDEMIC that struck HOTLANTA, with chicks running around the southern states wearing FAUX FUR BEWTS! WHEN it was just 69degrees the day before, people from states that actually get FROZEN WINTERS, took offense, we were like "why? it doesnt even snow here?!").

I made that mistake when i first bought my S13. went by nopi, copped a shatty front bumper that i never even mounted, and realized my first mistake....."impulse buys=ricer". when i realized this mistake, instantly my mind was flooded with images of all the unpainted, stock rear bumper+ "KAMIKAZE VOLTRON SUPER PWNFARCE NINJA" front bumpers, the stock left fender+COLOSSAL INDUCTION BLACKHOLE right fender i've seen flying around atlanta since '00. i threw the bumper on the internetz and sold it. vowing to stay stock til i get my goals for my car PLANNED/written to paper.

regardless of how you think your satisfied with the car at it's present stage, just like you say you want to be proud of your car, you really want others to be the same for you. if you didnt care, it would've been left STOCK....even after the wreck.

i just woke up, and i'll prolly laugh at what i said later....but i'm out.

soul
03-30-2008, 03:11 PM
I can't wait to see what you make out of your life.
i cant wait to see what douche leaves some semen in you...........

:ninja:

The Yousef
03-30-2008, 03:52 PM
and he was right... ..

i'm always right... :goodjob:

btw:

show cars are ghey... ;)

ahmonrah
03-30-2008, 03:55 PM
^right on!

JASONBALL
03-30-2008, 04:01 PM
I did not throw my unpainted pieces on "just because"...I wish I still had the pic of my wreck the day it happened. But my right front end was gone. At that time the only mod I had was being lowered on 14's and a muffler and some tails. $3400 in damage. Bent the bar behind my bumper, broke my headlights, pushed back the frame, fcked the corner of my hood, and fcked my fender. So piece by piece I've been replacing pieces. Below is a pic I took after I replaced the headlight and fenders. I've been upgrading my car, not just buying on impulse.

I couldn't keep the stock bumper because it was broken, and I had a CAI. Water would get in my CAI everytime it rained, which was why when I just got this bumper, I put it on...Its a Buddy Club, polyurethane. $475 shipped. Same with my hood, it was damaged. I just replaced it with a VIS carbon fiber hood the beginning of this month, also $475 shipped. I replaced the other headlights with projectors $150 shipped. All of my mods aren't "rice/cheap". 2 sets of 6k HID's from Nitro. I have the KYB gas shocks $250+, the skunk2 front and rear camber kit, $280. Viper 2 way alarm, $500+ w/ Best Buy warranty, and $1400 18" rims/tres. I have headers, short ram intake, coilovers...that I agree are cheap. But they will be replaced soon enough. I actually dont buy stuff on impulse, everything has been planned.

not bashing anything with this.but when they refer to a cheap part. they are not talking aboutt the cost. theyare talking about the way it looks. I didn't know your car was that messed from the ACCIDENT. If the frame was bent. why did you keep it. that is just dangerous.

hondachik
03-30-2008, 04:15 PM
not bashing anything with this.but when they refer to a cheap part. they are not talking aboutt the cost. theyare talking about the way it looks. I didn't know your car was that messed from the ACCIDENT. If the frame was bent. why did you keep it. that is just dangerous.

my bad, not the frame. but the part behind my headlight thats pushed in. oh well, to each their own. what do mean "ACCIDENT" on caps?

anyways, its come a long way. and to me it looks way better than it used to.

JASONBALL
03-30-2008, 04:21 PM
meant nothing by it. just wanted to highlight the word accident. becuase people will more likely read and notice is something is in caps.

Nitro
03-30-2008, 05:40 PM
:lmfao:

hondachik
03-30-2008, 05:51 PM
stop posting your pics everywhere.

BABY J
03-30-2008, 06:56 PM
This is teh yum.

It's quite simple.

1) Maniac likes the cawk.

Z) You don't model if you can't take criticism --- good or bad... same w/ car shows. That criticism can come from a judge (what he thinks MATTERS, period). But that can also come from any fag walking by who is competing, or USED to compete, or paid his $25 to get in and knows JACK about cars. When I went to Baghdad/Afghanistan and an old washed up SGT or Colonel started talking... I started listening. Who cares if the way they flew AWACS when it had propellers is different from the way we flew them w/ 4 General Electric jet engines... they KNEW what they were talking about. You LISTEN to the old guy at the barber shop, even if all of his hair is gone... PERIOD. And you "owe" him, if he has been in your shoes --- even if u don't know him.

-- furthermore, the judges couldn't careless what the "story" is behind your car. there is a story behind homeless people... who cares... get the F*CK outta the street when I am driving by. There is a story behind EVERY car - you're not special.

3) You don't enter car shows, and then in the same breath say you don't care what any1 thinks about your car but you --- it's we todd did.

4) Manic is gay

C) You are explaining yourself to people on the internet - OBV you care what other people think of your car.

X.3) Before you get in the next e-battle on the internet, think about this: "You are about to engage in an e-fight w/ some1 who has nothing better to do than engage in an e-fight w/ YOUR dumb a$s." Congratulations - neither of you have lives.

BABY J
03-30-2008, 06:57 PM
PS:

Maniac - Mrs. Always Needing to Insult Another Carguy:D :crazy:

Maniac1
03-30-2008, 07:14 PM
LOL! Love you too baby J! :D xoxo

BABY J
03-30-2008, 07:17 PM
HA HA HA HA

1SICKLEX
03-30-2008, 07:39 PM
Yup...

Ricers these days.. they install a played out ass bodykit, some neon lights and place at the NATs and think they are unstopable.

I tried giving someone some advice about on how a show car can be built without all the rice **** and still be nice and compete at shows.

Thats why I liked smaller events like HIN.... always 10 to 15 of the hottest car in one class... TIGHTER competition. Instead of the well known bad judging at the NATS. Granted , I placed all the time .. but we seen some weird ****.

:lmfao: Ricers of Columbus.

I'll add my 2 cents....its not ENTIRELY peoples fault...I also blame
1. The Industry which seems to be run by some people with no taste but they influence a great deal how cars are modded.
2. Judges. Some are still clueless and can't tell the difference between leather and pleather.
3. The internet. There are too many sites where someone adds something or does something utterly ridiculous and 20 people post "THAT IS AWESOME" while I browse and cringe.
4. Sameness. Sameness happens fast. What was original 6 months ago, spread across the internet and everyone does it. An example is black wheels with red lips. I love how this looks ON CERTAIN cars. It can be quite menacing and finish the look of the car. Wheels like that on a 120hp Ford Taurus doesn't make me weak in the knees, sorry.
5. No education. Way to many people buy things and don't read or don't care to know. Guess what that carbon fiber 4 piece wing might be heavier than your stock wing.
6. Everyone has a show, from NOPI to KFC. So you have people winning trophies and placing in shows in events that really, are nothing to brag about.
7. People going to crazy shows. If your car is okay but you go to the "Pissbucket, GA" car show and win 1st etc etc, well, who did you beat?

I can totally understand the show car and show scene. Today you HAVE to be out of control, pushing boundaries which many times clashes with taste. To an extent it has always been like that, it just seems today its really about flashier, bigger and blingier.

I won NOPI 3rd place back in I think 2003 for the Lexus GS category. I didn't go to win, I just had GREAT teachers, modded with some taste and went to support the group. The judges recognized what I had done and I got a nice piece of recognition.

Then we continued to go back as a group and then it was clear the judges had no clue. We had stock cars winning, some really awful modded cars winning and I'll never forget us (SELOC) losing to NICO for best club based on the fact they had MORE members than us, even if we were organized to the "TEE" from clothes to parking to our tents while they had tons of cars, half painted, 1/2 with accidents but OH, it was a lot of them.

To this day, that left a sour taste in my mouth and the car show game.

Nitro
03-30-2008, 08:34 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to 1SICKLEX again.

:cheers:

I'll add my 2 cents....its not ENTIRELY peoples fault...I also blame
1. The Industry which seems to be run by some people with no taste but they influence a great deal how cars are modded.
2. Judges. Some are still clueless and can't tell the difference between leather and pleather.
3. The internet. There are too many sites where someone adds something or does something utterly ridiculous and 20 people post "THAT IS AWESOME" while I browse and cringe.
4. Sameness. Sameness happens fast. What was original 6 months ago, spread across the internet and everyone does it. An example is black wheels with red lips. I love how this looks ON CERTAIN cars. It can be quite menacing and finish the look of the car. Wheels like that on a 120hp Ford Taurus doesn't make me weak in the knees, sorry.
5. No education. Way to many people buy things and don't read or don't care to know. Guess what that carbon fiber 4 piece wing might be heavier than your stock wing.
6. Everyone has a show, from NOPI to KFC. So you have people winning trophies and placing in shows in events that really, are nothing to brag about.
7. People going to crazy shows. If your car is okay but you go to the "Pissbucket, GA" car show and win 1st etc etc, well, who did you beat?

I can totally understand the show car and show scene. Today you HAVE to be out of control, pushing boundaries which many times clashes with taste. To an extent it has always been like that, it just seems today its really about flashier, bigger and blingier.

I won NOPI 3rd place back in I think 2003 for the Lexus GS category. I didn't go to win, I just had GREAT teachers, modded with some taste and went to support the group. The judges recognized what I had done and I got a nice piece of recognition.

Then we continued to go back as a group and then it was clear the judges had no clue. We had stock cars winning, some really awful modded cars winning and I'll never forget us (SELOC) losing to NICO for best club based on the fact they had MORE members than us, even if we were organized to the "TEE" from clothes to parking to our tents while they had tons of cars, half painted, 1/2 with accidents but OH, it was a lot of them.

To this day, that left a sour taste in my mouth and the car show game.

1SICKLEX
03-30-2008, 08:56 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to 1SICKLEX again.

:cheers:
Lol, your car is a great example. Paint scheme works and its a turbo, performance car so black wheels/red lips go great. It has a single theme in mind and you don't have every got damn item them sell in the store on your car.

I see so many cars trying to use those kind of wheels or trying to "murder out" a car and well, the car is the WRONG car for that scheme. It ends up trying to put fake ass and titties on Barbara Bush. It just ain't right.

Jaimecbr900
03-30-2008, 09:02 PM
The OG's are right. I saw some really ricey badly done cars this weekend....and don't get me started on the girl that walked around in underwear but made everyone sick just to see her. :sicks:

I can't remember the last time I actually made up my mind and spent 3 days prepping the car for a show. I've been so burned out from "judges" that have no clue what they're looking at, yet deduct points. Listen, "judges" can't be 100% knowledge fountains about cars/mods/trends.....but damn, is it too much to ask to KNOW what a modified valve body or an EDFC is???? Seriously, I got so tired of "judges" going crazy for Coco Puffs over some ill fitting gawdy body kit or some twinkling lights or fart can exhaust or the uber new and oh so cool cotton in the fender wells trick, yet question why my car "only" makes 400 HP out of such a "big" turbo...:rolleyes: :2up: Retards.

I got so sick of it that I just don't care to compete anymore. When I change some things around, maybe. Until I do, it's not worth the headache to have to put up with wannabes that are filling in for real judges. :rolleyes:

BABY J
03-30-2008, 09:08 PM
EEEEEEEEEEEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSY There....

Barbara Bush can get it!

1SICKLEX
03-30-2008, 09:08 PM
The OG's are right. I saw some really ricey badly done cars this weekend....and don't get me started on the girl that walked around in underwear but made everyone sick just to see her. :sicks:

I can't remember the last time I actually made up my mind and spent 3 days prepping the car for a show. I've been so burned out from "judges" that have no clue what they're looking at, yet deduct points. Listen, "judges" can't be 100% knowledge fountains about cars/mods/trends.....but damn, is it too much to ask to KNOW what a modified valve body or an EDFC is???? Seriously, I got so tired of "judges" going crazy for Coco Puffs over some ill fitting gawdy body kit or some twinkling lights or fart can exhaust or the uber new and oh so cool cotton in the fender wells trick, yet question why my car "only" makes 400 HP out of such a "big" turbo...:rolleyes: :2up: Retards.

I got so sick of it that I just don't care to compete anymore. When I change some things around, maybe. Until I do, it's not worth the headache to have to put up with wannabes that are filling in for real judges. :rolleyes:

x2 dude, I completely feel you.

BABY J
03-30-2008, 09:22 PM
Seriously, I got so tired of "judges" going crazy for Coco Puffs over some ill fitting gawdy body kit or some twinkling lights or fart can exhaust or the uber new and oh so cool cotton in the fender wells trick...:rolleyes:

The fabric of of our lives homey. Yeen know?

1SICKLEX
03-30-2008, 09:58 PM
The fabric of of our lives homey. Yeen know?

HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHHA

Lextasy
03-31-2008, 10:34 PM
Guys I can not believe the level of cruelty that you have displayed in this post! What right does anyone have to make personal attacks on someone and trash their car? She loves her car and that is what the car scene is built upon. Just like with anything else there are different levels to this hobby just like any other. Someone always has a nicer car. If you spend $100,000 on your car and win 100 trophies someone else has spent $200,000 and has 200 trophies. What is the harm in her having her piece of enjoyment that this hobby brings? The best thing about this hobby is the range of age, education, monetary status and level of achievement. Her car is not hurting a single one of you and yet you make it personal. You say you have been around for many years. Have been modding since they were 5 years old then use that experience and show some maturity instead of dogging out the people who you probably inspired to get involved in this sport. What if Brett Favre did that to every kid who said hey I admire you and I want to be a QB someday. If Brett gave him advice and the kid did not follow it I hardly think he would react the way you guys are.

Jaimecbr900
04-01-2008, 11:49 AM
Guys I can not believe the level of cruelty that you have displayed in this post! What right does anyone have to make personal attacks on someone and trash their car? She loves her car and that is what the car scene is built upon. Just like with anything else there are different levels to this hobby just like any other. Someone always has a nicer car. If you spend $100,000 on your car and win 100 trophies someone else has spent $200,000 and has 200 trophies. What is the harm in her having her piece of enjoyment that this hobby brings? The best thing about this hobby is the range of age, education, monetary status and level of achievement. Her car is not hurting a single one of you and yet you make it personal. You say you have been around for many years. Have been modding since they were 5 years old then use that experience and show some maturity instead of dogging out the people who you probably inspired to get involved in this sport. What if Brett Favre did that to every kid who said hey I admire you and I want to be a QB someday. If Brett gave him advice and the kid did not follow it I hardly think he would react the way you guys are.

I'm not sure if you were directing this towards me or not, but I will say this:

My point was that what has dissapointed me most about the "show" scene as of late is that judges have caved into awarding gawdiness over quality. Either by ignorance or lack of backbone it's the way it is. This in-turn creates false "trends" because newer enthusiasts see gawdy winning and therefore automatically assume that's what they have to do to win. Forget blood, sweat, and tears. Forget creativity and usefullness. Gawdy wins, so gawdy they get. When YOU as a competitor get this empty glassy look like "umm, I have no idea what you just said your car had...." from a JUDGE that is supposed to be deducting points from ME???? Makes no sense to me. Does it to you?

Julio
04-01-2008, 03:46 PM

ahhh shut the **** up and grab my freshly ass wiped paper and eat it....

"ridge"racer
04-01-2008, 03:50 PM
how do you convince a ricer that what they are doing is in fact rice.

-RidgeRacer-

I think thats ricer philosophy.

Lextasy
04-01-2008, 07:26 PM
ahhh shut the **** up and grab my freshly ass wiped paper and eat it....

You have got to be kidding me?! Maybe something else will happen to your ass when you say stuff like that to people in person. Get a life my man.

Lextasy
04-01-2008, 07:28 PM
I'm not sure if you were directing this towards me or not, but I will say this:

My point was that what has dissapointed me most about the "show" scene as of late is that judges have caved into awarding gawdiness over quality. Either by ignorance or lack of backbone it's the way it is. This in-turn creates false "trends" because newer enthusiasts see gawdy winning and therefore automatically assume that's what they have to do to win. Forget blood, sweat, and tears. Forget creativity and usefullness. Gawdy wins, so gawdy they get. When YOU as a competitor get this empty glassy look like "umm, I have no idea what you just said your car had...." from a JUDGE that is supposed to be deducting points from ME???? Makes no sense to me. Does it to you?

Jaime I was not referring to your post actually. Of course I know exactly what you are talking about. I was talking to guys like Julio who think it there place in life to talk **** to people who they don't even know.

Julio
04-01-2008, 07:34 PM
You have got to be kidding me?! Maybe something else will happen to your ass when you say stuff like that to people in person. Get a life my man.

Is the internet RELAX.... But I will gladly say it to your face JUST AN FYI and I would love to see what happens to my ASS.. and I have great life btw...

Stop trying to play capatain save a ricers and make your post more clear.

Reminder, since I see you are a noob on IA... If you do not make yourself clear , your meat curtains will get stappled shut and you will be force to drink water for 2 days..

So relax

soul
04-01-2008, 07:37 PM
Is the internet RELAX.... But I will gladly say it to your face JUST AN FYI and I would love to see what happens to my ASS.. and I have great life btw...

Reminder, since I see you are a noob on IA... If you do not make yourself clear , your meat curtains will get stappled shut and you will be force to drink water for 2 days..

So relax
i got the stapler

Julio
04-01-2008, 07:38 PM
Jaime I was not referring to your post actually. Of course I know exactly what you are talking about. I was talking to guys like Julio who think it there place in life to talk **** to people who they don't even know.

hahahah.... one more dumb post...I never mentioned any names on this thread your chewed up airhead.... Matter of fact, I never bashed anyone...

Until you came in with your bethoven theme and try to save the ricers.

If you are mad at my ass whipping comment.. well,, here's another to ya.

ONCE AGAIN is the internet.. you can bash even Jesus christ...

So relax.. if not, Here's a hoe, removed stapples from your meat curtains and remove the sand in your vagina.....

Lextasy
04-01-2008, 07:42 PM

So relax

Ok so you may enjoy your life but what if I said you know what Julio it's not good enough. You are a poser who just pretends to be happy with your life there is much better stuff out there for you. That is the same thing that you are doing to the "ricers" they have every right to like their car and be comfortable with it and to mod it the way that they want. Let them enjoy what they are doing. People like you are ruining it for them. No one should have to play "Save a ricer" because this website is not called basharicer.com. You are telling me to relax so I am asking the same from you. Give them a break.

I don't post much on IA but you may have seen me around at various shows if you still go.

Lextasy
04-01-2008, 07:47 PM
hahahah.... one more dumb post...I never mentioned any names on this thread your chewed up airhead.... Matter of fact, I never bashed anyone...

Until you came in with your bethoven theme and try to save the ricers.

If you are mad at my ass whipping comment.. well,, here's another to ya.

ONCE AGAIN is the internet.. you can bash even Jesus christ...

So relax.. if not, Here's a hoe, removed stapples from your meat curtains and remove the sand in your vagina.....

I didn't mention names in my first post either but even you were smart enough to know that I was including you in my post. So sometimes you don't have to name someone for them to figure out who you are talking about.

Julio
04-01-2008, 07:53 PM
Ok so you may enjoy your life but what if I said you know what Julio it's not good enough. You are a poser who just pretends to be happy with your life there is much better stuff out there for you. That is the same thing that you are doing to the "ricers" they have every right to like their car and be comfortable with it and to mod it the way that they want. Let them enjoy what they are doing. People like you are ruining it for them. No one should have to play "Save a ricer" because this website is not called basharicer.com. You are telling me to relax so I am asking the same from you. Give them a break.

I don't post much on IA but you may have seen me around at various shows if you still go.

Poser? hahahahhahahahahhahaha
Read all my post again.. they were not hard to understand....

I still go to shows, I still judge cars shows, I still help put on shows... I was giving advice thats all..

Matter of fact your that dude with the Blue lexus in Elite... ? Hnmm.. judged that car a coupe of times...

Your car looks Ok.. But is not perfect.

Julio
04-01-2008, 07:56 PM
I didn't mention names in my first post either but even you were smart enough to know that I was including you in my post. So sometimes you don't have to name someone for them to figure out who you are talking about.

You make no sense dude..... You post was talking how some people were bashing someone in this thread.. I never did that.... :thinking:

Evil Goat
04-01-2008, 08:04 PM
see avatar. that is all.

Julio
04-01-2008, 08:04 PM
Anyways, Im done with this thread.. Once again... Someone try put me on the spot and can't get there **** right.

And If I wouldve know you were from Alabama, I wouldve never replied.

Im pretty cool with some ELITE guys.. I will stop this BS here... Outof respect to those I know.

Lextasy
04-01-2008, 08:13 PM
Anyways, Im done with this thread.. Once again... Someone try put me on the spot and can't get there **** right.

And If I wouldve know you were from Alabama, I wouldve never replied.

Im pretty cool with some ELITE guys.. I will stop this BS here... Outof respect to those I know.

Good show some respect for someone.

Lextasy
04-01-2008, 08:24 PM
Poser? hahahahhahahahahhahaha
Read all my post again.. they were not hard to understand....

I still go to shows, I still judge cars shows, I still help put on shows... I was giving advice thats all..

Matter of fact your that dude with the Blue lexus in Elite... ? Hnmm.. judged that car a coupe of times...

Your car looks Ok.. But is not perfect.

Yes as a matter of fact that is me. My car is far from perfect I can admit that and I have no problem with people saying that. But posting up pics of someone and bashing them is not cool. I know you did not post the pic and I was not pointing everything I said at you I was stating that in general you guys were being cruel to whoever you were talking about.

1SICKLEX
04-01-2008, 08:48 PM
how do you convince a ricer that what they are doing is in fact rice.

-RidgeRacer-

I think thats ricer philosophy.
Looks at signature....the irony.....lol...
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/images/icons/icon10.gif

1SICKLEX
04-01-2008, 08:50 PM
Stop trying to play captain save a ricer and make your post more clear.

OMG LMFAO!!!!!! Captain save a ricer!!!!