PDA

View Full Version : Getting to Tech via MARTA

Mr_Mischif
03-29-2008, 12:21 PM
OK, I want to got to the Tech auto show, but I'm gonna have to take MARTA to get there. Now I know some of you ass pirates go there, and I bet you commute, so how do you get there (eg what stop, what bus, etc)?

Kyle
03-29-2008, 12:44 PM
Get off at North Avenue. Then you walk up north avenue, take a right on cherry street and then the first left, walk about 1/2 mile and you'll see it. If you don't ask someone how to get to the Insturctional Center, it's right next to it, so you will see it. At most that walk is a little over a mile, not too bad.

AlanŽ
03-29-2008, 01:14 PM
Get off at North Avenue. Then you walk up north avenue, take a right on cherry street and then the first left, walk about 1/2 mile and you'll see it. If you don't ask someone how to get to the Insturctional Center, it's right next to it, so you will see it. At most that walk is a little over a mile, not too bad.
x2. The only time I have ever gotten lost going up there was when i was trying to take kustombuildz back to his building after a varsity meet a few months back. And the only reason i got lost was because he had no idea where we were going.

man
03-29-2008, 03:58 PM
I used to do that commute every day. Get off at midtown/10th street and wait for the Tech trolley on P'tree place side of the station.

Kyle
03-29-2008, 06:19 PM
I used to do that commute every day. Get off at midtown/10th street and wait for the Tech trolley on P'tree place side of the station.
Tech trolley doesn't run on saturdays does it?

man
03-29-2008, 06:33 PM

Hmmm... I don't really know, didn't read the thread so I didn't see he was trying to get there today. lol

MR2DR
03-29-2008, 07:03 PM

it does... at like freaking 30 minutes interval. I was carless for a weekend and had to meet up some people for a project :2up:

Init2winit
03-29-2008, 07:14 PM
***** you ride that marta bus.

David88vert
03-29-2008, 10:35 PM
I ride Marta every day down to North Ave. Takes 22-25 mins from Doraville to North Ave. Much faster and cheaper than driving during rush hour.

billzclinton
03-30-2008, 08:11 PM
OK, I want to got to the Tech auto show, but I'm gonna have to take MARTA to get there. Now I know some of you ass pirates go there, and I bet you commute, so how do you get there (eg what stop, what bus, etc)?

did you hear about the marta train that caught fire