PDA

View Full Version : Lol scammers

Jecht
03-28-2008, 09:49 PM
I've never had a problem with scammers on craigslist until now. I got my first scammer e-mailing my about my Jetta. I responded politely to his questions about the car even though it was obvious it was a scam, and here is the BS he sent me back:

Thanks for the response to my mail.I have contacted my client and he is okay with the price.He said he will send out the CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT to you for as mean of payment.

Am very sure you are a honest person and like to transact with you.The CAR will be used in a MOVIE and the PRODUCER of the MOVIE will be very glad if you can sell the CAR to him for the MOVIE and also giving to you a previledge for you to come NEW MEXICO(USA)and look how your CAR will be used in the Movie.

You have to note that the shipping payment will also be added to the actual amount and this will be handled by my shipper so you dont need to worry about the shipping.I understand that the payment will clear first before arranging for the pick-up and shipment of the car.
So send the below informations so that the payment can be sent to you:

FULL NAME..............

FULL ADDRESS...............

CITY..................
POSTAL CODE..............
COUNTRY........................

PHONE NUMBER(S)...............
LAST PRICE............................
Please note that a copy of the MOVIE will also be sent to your address when the film is PACKAGE .As soon as i recieve this details, i will ensure that you recieve payment in 7 working days

I lol'd.

quickdodgeŽ
03-28-2008, 09:49 PM
So how is it a scam? Looks legit to me. Later, QD.

Jecht
03-28-2008, 09:57 PM
So how is it a scam? Looks legit to me. Later, QD.

Haha, I'm just waiting to see if he will respond to what I sent him back. I sent him a link to "pictures" otherwise known as the annoying rick roll website. :lmao:

quickdodgeŽ
03-28-2008, 09:58 PM
Lolol. Good call. Later, QD.

thepolecat
03-28-2008, 10:00 PM
F&F4 car??????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????

Jecht
03-28-2008, 10:09 PM
F&F4 car??????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????

Lol budget cuts have led to the producers to resort to used cars that get 30mpg to save money on gas.

thepolecat
03-28-2008, 10:13 PM
^ it worked in the first one as the bad guy cars

Kaiser
03-29-2008, 04:50 PM
I lol'd.

Note to those who want to buy things on Craiglist. Please learn english, and remember to proofread your composition when you are attempting to transact for several thousand dollars and a car.