PDA

View Full Version : anyone know who this is...

kilpatty43
08-12-2005, 08:46 PM
[email protected]

ive gotten 4 emails from the person telling me to stay the fuck away from a few different guys...all from ia...other emails just said shit about me...and my replies are never answered...anyone know who this is?

A1EX
08-12-2005, 08:47 PM
i hate when people send anonymous emails

Marta Mike
08-12-2005, 08:49 PM
[email protected]

ive gotten 4 emails from the person telling me to stay the fuck away from a few different guys...all from ia...other emails just said shit about me...and my replies are never answered...anyone know who this is?
some bitches ass u need to kick-lol

kilpatty43
08-12-2005, 08:50 PM
lol im pretty sure its someone on here since it all has to do with people on here

Julio
08-12-2005, 09:06 PM
useless thread without posting the emails... DUH..

ahmonrah
08-12-2005, 09:11 PM
have no idea

99ITRGIRL
08-12-2005, 09:35 PM
I used to get annomous phone calls.

Brett
08-12-2005, 10:30 PM
Did she say you had to stay away from me?

Repost Squintz
08-12-2005, 11:14 PM
Did she say you had to stay away from me?
:lmfao: :lmfao:

civic95
08-12-2005, 11:23 PM
some girl thats afraid to say shit to your face. The fact that she is worried about 4 guys says a lot about the kind of person she is.

Hulud
08-12-2005, 11:43 PM
shes a ho! lol

Bajjani
08-13-2005, 12:02 AM
Which four guys are you staying away from that wud hint more at who it is

quickdodgeŽ
08-13-2005, 10:57 AM
^^^ Probably the cool ones. Brett, QD, Brett and QD. Later, QD.

Brett
08-13-2005, 10:59 AM
Brett, Brett, QD, QD

eViLMunkey
08-13-2005, 11:03 AM
hmmm... nope and just block their name...

Ms Dollar
08-13-2005, 11:11 AM
Well maybe if you didn't hop from guy to guy as often as most people change their underwear then it wouldn't be a problem. Oops! Did I just say that out loud, my bad...

EDIT:
On a more serious note, usually with Hotmail you can view profiles and such. Just see if the person has one and maybe that will give you a clue to who it is. Or maybe the person is a big enough dumbass to have the same IA name as their email address. Then you could find out who it is. The way it sounds the person might not be that bright. Just my :2cents: Also wasn't trying to be a bitch, just cranky because of the whole no job thing.

PSINXS
08-13-2005, 11:14 AM
hit em in the face!!!

quickdodgeŽ
08-13-2005, 11:21 AM
Did I just say that out loud, my bad...

No. You typed it. Later, QD.

kilpatty43
08-13-2005, 11:25 AM
Well maybe if you didn't hop from guy to guy as often as most people change their underwear then it wouldn't be a problem. Oops! Did I just say that out loud, my bad...

EDIT:
On a more serious note, usually with Hotmail you can view profiles and such. Just see if the person has one and maybe that will give you a clue to who it is. Or maybe the person is a big enough dumbass to have the same IA name as their email address. Then you could find out who it is. The way it sounds the person might not be that bright. Just my :2cents: Also wasn't trying to be a bitch, just cranky because of the whole no job thing.
fuck off brandi...ive dated 3 guys from ia...there are other people on here who have dated way more so get the fuck off my back...and its none of your goddamn business who the fuck i date or fuck for that matter...if i want to then i will and there isnt a fucking thing you ro anyone else can do about it...im happy with myself and my life and if i want to date someone then i will...so shut the fuck up you dumb bitch

also i did check the profile out...didnt tell me anything so i aksed on here since im pretty sure its one of the dumb bitches on ehre that have an issue with me...now stop criticizing me about my life and go take care of your own like getting a fucking job

quickdodgeŽ
08-13-2005, 11:28 AM
Did I just say that out loud, my bad....

Maybe you should have. Later, QD.

eViLMunkey
08-13-2005, 11:30 AM
wow aren't we pissy over e-thugs... and just cause someone isn't in a commited relationship doesn't give you any room to call them someone who sleeps around... and on the job thing... try harder!

Ms Dollar
08-13-2005, 11:30 AM
Heather, obviously you don't know when to let shit go. You need to just chill and not go off on people for saying stupid shit to you. It's really not that big of a deal. And it's not so much that I was referring to how many people you have dated as much as the time span it was done in. Maybe it's not my business but I don't stick my nose where it doesn't belong, and did you ever stop to think that maybe people say things to me, and that's how I find out. You might want to get your facts straight before you go off on me, because one of these days you're going to mouth off to the wrong person and you're going to get your ass knocked on the ground. So back the fuck off and don't say shit to me. Learn to take a fucking joke whore.

Ms Dollar
08-13-2005, 11:32 AM
wow aren't we pissy over e-thugs... and just cause someone isn't in a commited relationship doesn't give you any room to call them someone who sleeps around... and on the job thing... try harder!
I have had some Management position interview int he past couple of days, just have to go back in for the second round of interviews but I have been going out everyday!! :D

eViLMunkey
08-13-2005, 11:32 AM
cool...

Vteckidd
08-13-2005, 11:33 AM
How can you say this:

Heather, obviously you don't know when to let shit go. You need to just chill and not go off on people for saying stupid shit to you.

and then end the paragraph with this:

Learn to take a fucking joke whore.

hmmmmm

Darling Nikki
08-13-2005, 11:35 AM
DAMN!

eViLMunkey
whore????!! interesting...

kilpatty43
Heather, obviously you don't know when to let shit go. You need to just chill and not go off on people for saying stupid shit to you. It's really not that big of a deal. And it's not so much that I was referring to how many people you have dated as much as the time span it was done in. Maybe it's not my business but I don't stick my nose where it doesn't belong, and did you ever stop to think that maybe people say things to me, and that's how I find out. You might want to get your facts straight before you go off on me, because one of these days you're going to mouth off to the wrong person and you're going to get your ass knocked on the ground. So back the fuck off and don't say shit to me. Learn to take a fucking joke whore.
oh i can let shit go...however it was the first time i commented on it so how am i dragging it along??? dont really understand that...and as far as my dating record...yeah it sucks...and ill be the first to admit that...and how many guys ive dated in a certain time span is my business not anyone elses...and im sorry what you said was not a joke and we both know that so stop trying to play it off like that...and about someone knocking me around...nice try...im not worried abotu that at all...i can take care of myself

Ms Dollar
08-13-2005, 11:36 AM
Because it was a joke, but everytime that I say anything somewhat towards her ,rude or not, she jumps on my ass and it's annoying as hell. I've never even officially met the girl. Trust me I have my reasons for having something against her...

Vteckidd
08-13-2005, 11:37 AM
Oh and JUST TO RECAP FOLKS, who went off on who FIRST:

SweetGaPeach

Are you calling yourself stupid:

You need to just chill and not go off on people for saying stupid shit to you.

kilpatty43
08-13-2005, 11:38 AM
brandi sorry if i didnt take that as a joke...this is afterall the internet...its hard to tell sometimes...so i apologize that i didnt find it funny

D16Civic
08-13-2005, 11:38 AM
cant we all just, get along

Darling Nikki
08-13-2005, 11:39 AM
^hahahah hell no.

quickdodgeŽ
08-13-2005, 11:40 AM
I'm not taking sides here, but I feel like picking the response.

You need to just chill and not go off on people for saying stupid shit to you.

I know I would say something to someone that said something stupid to me. You just admited what you spoke was stupid.

It's really not that big of a deal.

Then why did you respond?

And it's not so much that I was referring to how many people you have dated as much as the time span it was done in.

How does that concern you?

Maybe it's not my business but I don't stick my nose where it doesn't belong,

Didn't you just do that with your posts?

and did you ever stop to think that maybe people say things to me, and that's how I find out.

The point?

You might want to get your facts straight before you go off on me,

You presented the facts in your initial post.

So back the fuck off and don't say shit to me.

Didn't you say something first? Something "stupid?"

Later, QD.

Vteckidd
Im going to kill everyone

kilpatty43
im trying to get along here...im not the one who started this shit...im simply just trying to see if anyone recognizes the email

Vteckidd
08-13-2005, 11:41 AM
I'm not taking sides here, but I feel like picking the response.

I know I would say something to someone that said something stupid to me. You just admited what you spoke was stupid.

Then why did you respond?

How does that concern you?

Didn't you just do that with your posts?

The point?

You presented the facts in your initial post.

Didn't you say something first? Something "stupid?"

Later, QD.

+1 vote to QD for taking the time to type what i wanted to say

eViLMunkey
08-13-2005, 11:41 AM
I can guarentee I'm more of a manwhore...^ ;)

Ms Dollar
08-13-2005, 11:42 AM
Notice I said for people saying stupid things, not people being stupid. Don't twist things around. And I'm not saying that I did not go off on her first, you're right I did, but I also edited and said what...

"Also wasn't trying to be a bitch, just cranky because of the whole no job thing."

Maybe I should have put that in CAPS. Just ask my boyfriend, I am frustrated because I lost a good job, and it is taking time to find a new one. Hence why I have not been on IA much, out looking for jobs instead. Anyways, don't need to defend myself to people I don't know anymore so y'all have a good day.

quickdodgeŽ
08-13-2005, 11:43 AM
Yeah, I noticed while I was typing my reply, you mentioned a couple of things I was mentioning, lolol. +1 for you for having a great mind such as mine. Later, QD.

Kristi
08-13-2005, 12:08 PM
sorry hefy - that was me sending the emails, hehe, just kidding. don't worry about it - if they don't have the balls to say it to your face then you have nothing to worry about.

and brandi - we are cool and everything but heather is not a whore - in fact she is not even close. there are several girls on here that far surpass heather's 'personal life' and lets just leave it at that. don't call her a whore or anything like that, she just came on here trying to ask a question. don't jump her shit.

don't worry hefy - we all know you aren't a whore - your a hoe...lol just kidding. :D

kilpatty43
08-13-2005, 12:10 PM
lol first...i knew it was you!!!! im still thinking its the same person we originally thought...but who knows

and dont worry about brandi...shell get over it...but thanks for sticking up for me

btw...get on aim...i need to ask you a question

Kristi
08-13-2005, 12:15 PM
ok, i'm on AIM now.

yea it probably is, i will work on the ip trace for ya. ;)

kilpatty43
08-13-2005, 12:23 PM
thanks girlie...i knew i kept you around for a reason

Kristi
08-13-2005, 12:27 PM
yea - you keep me around to download all your songs for you! ass!

kilpatty43
08-13-2005, 12:33 PM
well yeah that too

eViLMunkey
08-13-2005, 12:33 PM
It was ME!!! the whole time.. j/k :crazy:

kilpatty43
08-13-2005, 12:34 PM
lol i knew it!!! jamie you butthole!

Kristi
08-13-2005, 12:36 PM
does that mean i'm off the hook? HOE!

kilpatty43
08-13-2005, 12:37 PM
nope youre not!!!

Kristi
well shit

Ms Dollar
Heather,
If what I said offended I will be the first one to say sorry. I may not like you as much as the next person but I will give you the respect to not be a bitc, because if you really know me I am anything but that. Like I said before I am frustrated about the no job thing. Anyways, I apologize for being a bitch and saying what I said. I do not know you and I shouldn't make judgments. Anyways, next time you're down here at a meet I'll say hi and maybe we can talk. Hope things go ok with finding whoever it was sending the emails, maybe they'll stop. Hope your day gets better...

Brandi

kilpatty43
08-13-2005, 12:39 PM
well shit
hahahahaha sucks for you bitch!!!

collins
08-13-2005, 12:40 PM
brandi, how can that be taken and NOT be offensive? that was a bitchy thing to say and you konw it. and with heather being the twin of my gf, i do NOT appreciate it.

kilpatty43
08-13-2005, 12:41 PM
Heather,
If what I said offended I will be the first one to say sorry. I may not like you as much as the next person but I will give you the respect to not be a bitc, because if you really know me I am anything but that. Like I said before I am frustrated about the no job thing. Anyways, I apologize for being a bitch and saying what I said. I do not know you and I shouldn't make judgments. Anyways, next time you're down here at a meet I'll say hi and maybe we can talk. Hope things go ok with finding whoever it was sending the emails, maybe they'll stop. Hope your day gets better...

Brandi
no you dont know me and waht you said was totally uncalled for...i have done nothing to you other than argue with you on here a time or two...but if you dont like me thats your issue not mine...frankly i dont give a damn...i appreicate the apology and good luck finding a job

Kristi
08-13-2005, 12:41 PM
hahahahaha sucks for you bitch!!!

hey you better be nice to me or i won't download songs for you anymore or do your web page homework!

quickdodgeŽ
08-13-2005, 12:43 PM
Collins, you don't appreciate shit! While we're not appreciating things...I don't appreciate you leaving Hooters Thursday night before I got there. That was along the lines of...what do you Christian people call it....sacrilegious. Next time I am scheduled to appear somewhere and you show up...best to have your ass there when I arrive. Later, QD.

kilpatty43
well i dont need you for webpage hw anymore!!! but ill be nice so you can still dl songs for me :D

kilpatty43
Collins, you don't appreciate shit! While we're not appreciating things...I don't appreciate you leaving Hooters Thursday night before I got there. That was along the lines of...what do you Christian people call it....sacrilegious. Next time I am scheduled to appear somewhere and you show up...best to have your ass there when I arrive. Later, QD.
lol thats awesome

Kristi
08-13-2005, 12:45 PM
well i dont need you for webpage hw anymore!!! but ill be nice so you can still dl songs for me :D

that is all i am good for huh? ;)

qd - you are so funny! sorry about us leaving early - that was my fault, i was a sleepy little girl!

collins
08-13-2005, 12:45 PM

damnit to hell man!!! i didnt know yo wigga ass was comin up there! next time call a brutha from anotha mutha!!!! lolol as you ghost hunter calls it! :D

kilpatty43
08-13-2005, 12:46 PM
that is all i am good for huh? ;)

well if i think of anything else ill let you know

eViLMunkey
08-13-2005, 12:50 PM
lol i knew it!!! jamie you butthole!

you know you love it :taun:

kilpatty43
08-13-2005, 12:51 PM
;)

eViLMunkey
08-13-2005, 12:52 PM
I guess twins have something for James's ;) haha

kilpatty43
08-13-2005, 12:53 PM
actually ive never dated a james ...

Kristi
08-13-2005, 12:54 PM
well if i think of anything else ill let you know

thanks asshole. just remember, look at this when you need to laugh:

http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/cat.htm

:lmfao:

kilpatty43
08-13-2005, 12:56 PM
haha i jsut made a new thread about that cat...tahts awesome

Kristi
08-13-2005, 12:56 PM
i saw that

well, i'm gonna go take a shower and everything

later gator!

kilpatty43
08-13-2005, 12:58 PM
its 2p.m.!!! youre just now taking a shower??? you lazy ass!!!

guess i should take one too...gotta head to work ina bit

Tracy
08-13-2005, 01:14 PM
Hey girls! Glad to see I'm not the only one fighting. Heather....you were right ;)

quickdodgeŽ
08-13-2005, 01:17 PM
Shut the fuck up. Later, QD.

Tracy
08-13-2005, 01:21 PM
Shut the fuck up. Later, QD.OOHHH hater. You must be really mad. You said fuck and not fuCCin'.... ;)

come down here and ay that to my face!!!!
1770 Atlanta Rd.
Smyrna, GA 30080

quickdodgeŽ
08-13-2005, 01:29 PM
Fucc that! I'll be at SELOC tomorrow. Bring that shit there. Later, QD.

eViLMunkey
08-13-2005, 01:47 PM
its 2p.m.!!! youre just now taking a shower??? you lazy ass!!!

guess i should take one too...gotta head to work ina bit

haha I get outta work in an hour :D

kilpatty43
08-13-2005, 02:08 PM
Hey girls! Glad to see I'm not the only one fighting. Heather....you were right ;)
lol :tongue:

Brett
08-13-2005, 02:20 PM

And why would it be any of your concern or business who she dates or doesnt date? Does it affect your life personally? I cant see why people feel they have to get all up in peoples shit and bitch about something like how many people someone dates

Brett
08-13-2005, 02:22 PM

Thats okay, he was there for about 30 minutes, But of that 30 minutes talked to us at the table for maybe 5, the rest he spent talking to Kristi... So as usaul he came out but didnt come out to see any of us...lol

eViLMunkey
08-13-2005, 02:31 PM
lol :tongue:

at least Tracy has your back.. :goodjob:

Brett
08-13-2005, 02:32 PM
I got her back to.... :D

IndianStig
08-13-2005, 02:32 PM
No. You typed it. Later, QD.

Exactly.

Cat fight is the only way, unless its from kevykev, then you'll have to fight a gay guy.

eViLMunkey
08-13-2005, 02:33 PM
I think Heather might win that one... jmo

collins
08-13-2005, 02:35 PM
bertie, you're just jealous....

ok and kristi says you just want to get her (heather) FROM the back! lol.

Brett
08-13-2005, 02:36 PM
^^ Not just the back, There are MANY more angles to...lol

eViLMunkey
08-13-2005, 02:37 PM
Bwahahaha..... :lmao: I don't see noufin wrong w/ that :idb:

Brett
08-13-2005, 02:38 PM
Atleast im straight foward...lol

Tracy
08-13-2005, 02:41 PM
Fucc that! I'll be at SELOC tomorrow. Bring that shit there. Later, QD.

Can't bring it to SELOC. I'm alrEADY RED FLAGGED. Let's bring it to Barrett instead :D

Tracy
08-13-2005, 02:42 PM
Thats okay, he was there for about 30 minutes, But of that 30 minutes talked to us at the table for maybe 5, the rest he spent talking to Kristi... So as usaul he came out but didnt come out to see any of us...lol

Maybe he's in looooooooooove :crazy:

collins
08-13-2005, 02:45 PM
yeah that could be it, but YOU SAID IT! NOT ME! lololol/

eViLMunkey
08-13-2005, 02:45 PM
well if you're goin for multiple angles that's not too straight .. might be forward though

Brett
08-13-2005, 02:46 PM
ewwwwwww lol

collins
08-13-2005, 02:46 PM
lol

eViLMunkey
08-13-2005, 02:51 PM
hey it's true...

AznTraitor
08-13-2005, 03:06 PM
yeah I'm late, but here goes...

sounds like someone was setting up a gangbang, and perhaps this mystery emailer was jealous?

kilpatty43
08-13-2005, 10:58 PM
lol i got another one tonight while i was at work...gotta be someone from here bc they said something about this thread...lol this is hilarious

D16Civic
08-13-2005, 11:23 PM
u should hire a private detective, oh yeah

kilpatty43
08-13-2005, 11:25 PM
lol well i sort of have,..my sister is tracing the ip address for me to see if its who i think it is

Brett
08-13-2005, 11:31 PM
I can match IPs if its someone on here, although I cant tell you who it is if I do it due to IA privacy rules, But Id know...lol

kilpatty43
08-13-2005, 11:34 PM
lol i appreciate it brett...but i wont put you in that position

Brett
08-13-2005, 11:38 PM
lol i appreciate it brett...but i wont put you in that position

Ohhh its taking all I have not to come back at you with a remark..... Ohhhhhh Im trying so hard!!!

kilpatty43
08-13-2005, 11:38 PM
lmao...we can do THAT position later ;)

Brett
08-13-2005, 11:40 PM
Just THAT one?

kilpatty43
08-13-2005, 11:40 PM
well all of them of course

Brett
08-13-2005, 11:43 PM
That works for me