PDA

View Full Version : 92-95 DOHC ZC Swap for Civic

rude_lude911
03-27-2008, 04:42 PM
i have a 93 Civic DX Sedan and i'm planning on doing a DOHC ZC Swap on it. I'm not sure on how much horsepower it has, rev limits, or all the parts i need for it. I know that my d-series tranny can bolt to it, but i'm in doing the complete swap and not sure on all the parts i need. I thougt it was similar to the LS swap but that is why i'm asking. I don't have alot to spend but have enough to get the motor. Help me out on information here please. Thanx

rickylsi
03-27-2008, 06:53 PM
I dont know too much but i have a 94 hatch with a sohc zc, but i have heard that all d-series intake and exhaust manifolds will bolt up to the dohc zc also. Thats probably not much help but will save from buying a header.

hondachick22
03-27-2008, 06:56 PM
it will work with all sohc stuff and dosent make more power really ethier

cjonescrx
04-02-2008, 01:30 PM
About the intake mani., no a SOHC manifold will not work on the DOHC. As far as power I'm farely pleased with mine, it has alot more torque than a single. In a CRX I'm right there with an LS DA, the down fall is that aftermarket parts are hard to find. If want some good info on the ZC check out www.thezcr.com (http://www.thezcr.com).