PDA

View Full Version : Wendy's Spicy Baconator (Lunch Thread)

Ran
03-27-2008, 12:25 PM
D@mn this thing is good.

Spicy Baconator, Spicy Chicken Sandwich, Fries and a Coke FTMFW

Ed
03-27-2008, 12:27 PM
jason's deli ftw.

Ran
03-27-2008, 12:28 PM
jason's deli ftw.F*ck Jason's Deli!

$12 for a bowl of "cream o' caca" soup and a half-stuffed club sandwich? Fail

carbon_crash
03-27-2008, 12:39 PM
D@mn this thing is good.

Spicy Baconator, Spicy Chicken Sandwich, Fries and a Coke FTMFW

you ate all that for lunch?? Next time try the Spicy chicken with swiss cheese. Have the ask for the cheese, but its the shia:yes:

Sammich
03-27-2008, 12:40 PM
lol @ ed's broke ass..i may pass on taco bell for wendy's thanks for the heads up

Ran
03-27-2008, 12:40 PM
you ate all that for lunch?? Next time try the Spicy chicken with swiss cheese. Have the ask for the cheese, but its the shia:yes:That's what I got. I think they call it the Chicken Club or something.

klollie
03-27-2008, 12:41 PM
publix sub FTW

Lizbiz101
03-27-2008, 12:44 PM
too much bacon on that thing. Bacon is for breakfast!!!! Chinese FTMFWB!!!!!!!

stillaneon
03-27-2008, 12:47 PM
I do like chinese. But I want to try one of those baconators

Ran
03-27-2008, 12:48 PM
too much bacon on that thing. Bacon is for breakfast!!!!I'm going to pretend that I never heard that. Please review the chart and check back.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/baconflowchart.jpg

thecrazyone
03-27-2008, 01:34 PM
wendys spicy chickin samich plain + bacon and cheese=win.

imma have to try the spicy baco tho.

Nemesis
03-27-2008, 01:36 PM
Wendys Spicy Chicken + Wendys Chilli w/ special chilli sauce + fries = sex

Frög
03-27-2008, 01:47 PM
Wendys Spicy Chicken + Wendys Chilli w/ special chilli sauce + baked potato = sex

so hungry right now..

i don't like the baconator..

Ran
03-27-2008, 01:51 PM
i don't like the baconator..That's because you're a Failbot. Go back to Failland and work on your Failcopter you failing failure you.

HalfBaked
03-27-2008, 01:52 PM
Patty melt + wingsauce + bluecheese dressing = THE WIN

**** your other burgers.

yudalicious
03-27-2008, 01:56 PM
6 strips of bacon = adding to america's healthcare costs. I hate ketchup on burgers. Jason's deli is amazing. $8 for sandwich, chips, and a pickle. Fills you up without stuffing you, soo goood.

Crazy Asian
03-27-2008, 01:58 PM
Wtf ran???WHY ARE YOU EATING WHITE FOOD!!!???
GO BACK TO EATING NOODLES AND SUSHI GODAMN WORTHLESS YELLOW ASIAN!!!

Ran
03-27-2008, 01:59 PM
Wtf ran???WHY ARE YOU EATING WHITE FOOD!!!???
GO BACK TO EATING NOODLES AND SUSHI GODAMN WORTHLESS YELLOW ASIAN!!!I would, but there aren't any good sushi shacks around my work.

IndianStig
03-27-2008, 02:01 PM
the banconator is kick ass. i am having lots of powerade for lunch to cleanse my liver from last night. might get a subway sweet onion teriaki chicken sandwhich tho.

Crazy Asian
03-27-2008, 02:05 PM
I would, but there aren't any good sushi shacks around my work.

bah i know the best one but its all the way on exit 22 on 285. TOO FAWKING FAR!!! Me JM nemmy and you need to go eat sushi. Then goto the nearest panty vending machine and buy some.

Frög
03-27-2008, 02:06 PM
That's because you're a Failbot. Go back to Failland and work on your Failcopter you failing failure you.

lol no, its called gastronomy.. and Wendy's baconator is a perfect example of none..

Crazy Asian
03-27-2008, 02:08 PM
Ran keep in mind french people eat weird things. They cant eat huge unhealthy american food because it's too "barbaric"

Sammich
03-27-2008, 02:10 PM
local baconator = yuck

baconator about 3hrs away = best sh*t on the planet

true story

Frög
03-27-2008, 02:29 PM
Ran keep in mind french people eat weird things.

How ironic coming from an Asian.. lol

Ran
03-27-2008, 02:30 PM
How ironic coming from an Asian.. lolI'd probably eat dolphin before I'd eat a snail. Just sayin'...

Frög
03-27-2008, 02:34 PM
I'd probably eat dolphin before I'd eat a snail. Just sayin'...

do you eat clams? muscles? scallops? squid? octopus?

i love the misconception of snails.. we do not eat snails that live on earth.. they are marine mollusc's, same as all those.. sorry.. next.........

Deke
03-27-2008, 02:34 PM
I ate a Baconator for the first time about a week back. Delicious, but I'm pretty sure I took about 6 hours off of my life.

Frög
03-27-2008, 02:36 PM
i probably lived more years in asia than half the Asians on here.. trust me, Asians eat weirder things.. they eat everything the French eat, + crickets, dog, etc.. etc...

Ran
03-27-2008, 02:42 PM
do you eat clams? muscles? scallops? squid? octopus?No, No, No, No, Once.

i love the misconception of snails.. we do not eat snails that live on earth.. they are marine mollusc's, same as all those.. sorry.. next.........LIES! A frenchman never tells the truth unless he's admitting his inability to fight for himself!

Killer
03-27-2008, 02:44 PM

i hate people like you....

Frög
03-27-2008, 02:46 PM
No, No, No, No, Once.

what about calamary? if you dont eat those things, your just weird.. mmm im hungry..

LIES! A frenchman never tells the truth unless he's admitting his inability to fight for himself!

:surrender

Frög
03-27-2008, 02:48 PM

Chinese is for Chinese people!!!

hahah retard..

Ran
03-27-2008, 02:50 PM
what about calamary? if you dont eat those things, your just weird.. mmm im hungry..That's the fried shrimp served with marinara sauce right? I remember eating that once. F*ckers passed that off to me as fried shrimp. Took a bite and I knew something was wrong though.

:surrender:lmao:

BABY J
03-27-2008, 02:54 PM
Gotta agree w/ Teh Ran - it's teh yum.

Frög
03-27-2008, 02:56 PM
That's the fried shrimp served with marinara sauce right? I remember eating that once. F*ckers passed that off to me as fried shrimp. Took a bite and I knew something was wrong though.

fried octopus.. shrimp is part of a different phylum of arthropods/crustacea vs. mollusca/gastropods.. lol just took a biology test on this yesterday :D

Killer
03-27-2008, 02:57 PM
fried octopus.. shrimp is part of a different phylum of arthropods/crustacea vs. mollusca/gastropods.. lol just took a biology test on this yesterday :D

calamari is not octopus.... it's squid... mr biology test.... :goodjob:

Frög
03-27-2008, 02:59 PM
calamari is not octopus.... it's squid... mr biology test.... :goodjob:

how is the definition of calamari BIOLOGY? mr genius.... :goodjob:

close enough, they are both cephalopods..

Both:
Kingdom: Animalia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal)
Phylum: Mollusca (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mollusca)
Class: Cephalopoda (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cephalopod)
Subclass: Coleoidea (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coleoidea)

owned..

Ran
03-27-2008, 02:59 PM
part of a different phylum of arthropods/crustaceaSee?! Different! I WIN!

Killer
03-27-2008, 03:03 PM

close enough, they are both cephlopods..

hey, no lip mister...

i'm the only smart ass in this thread.... lol

Killer
03-27-2008, 03:04 PM

close enough, they are both cephalopods..

Both:
Kingdom: Animalia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal)
Phylum: Mollusca (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mollusca)
Class: Cephalopoda (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cephalopod)
Subclass: Coleoidea (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coleoidea)

owned..

how am i owned??? you called calamari octopus then tried to back it up with your "i'm cool cause i just took a biology test...."

then you were proven wrong... simple as that...

:tongue1:

Frög
03-27-2008, 03:05 PM
See?! Different! I WIN!

i meant they are a diffrent phylum**

either way, original argument:

Who is weirder, French vs. Asian..

Asians, for sure.. so I WIN!!

i was just proving that snails isn't weird, since the most ordered appetizer in this country is calamari (the same thing).. damn Americans don't know anything, and always bring up the snail argument..

Ran
03-27-2008, 03:10 PM
Who is weirder, French vs. Asian..

Asians, for sure.. so I WIN!!That's only because people actually pay attention to Asians, so they notice more. :ninja:

i was just proving that snails isn't weird, since the most ordered appetizer in this country is calamari (the same thing).. damn Americans don't know anything, and always bring up the snail argument..I can bring up the snail argument since I don't eat the stuff! GET OFF MY BACK! :2up:

:cheers:

Frög
03-27-2008, 05:03 PM
how am i owned??? you called calamari octopus then tried to back it up with your "i'm cool cause i just took a biology test...."

then you were proven wrong... simple as that...

:tongue1:

you picked a irrelevant thing to correct me on.. you did not prove me wrong on the main argument, just corrected me on a dish i mentioned.. i just went from taste, didn't look up what cephalopod it was made out of.. octopus and squid are very closely related, and can easily be confused in a dish.. they are part of the same Subclass: Coleoidea (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coleoidea) so really pretty much the same..

i never backed up clamari with my biology knowledge.. its a DISH!! thats gastronomy, not biology.. i was referring to this when i said "owned" lol

:taun:

btw you didn't prove me wrong, i see no proof and don't need any proof..you corrected me because i was wrong about the composition of the dish.. no argument about that.. your right..

:cheers:

ironchef
03-27-2008, 06:20 PM
This thread has made me want to go get a spicy baconator, will return with results later.

BABY J
03-27-2008, 07:50 PM
OCTOPWND

Crazy Asian
03-27-2008, 07:59 PM
do you eat clams? muscles? scallops? squid? octopus?

i love the misconception of snails.. we do not eat snails that live on earth.. they are marine mollusc's, same as all those.. sorry.. next.........

No frog LOL snail thats not weird thats delicious. Im talking about my french friend who ate sheeps liver with some odd sauce that smelled rubber feet. It supposed to be a delicacy I call it barf de la peu or whatever.

Frög
03-27-2008, 08:03 PM
dude.. have you never gone to the Asian market? you buy liver, intestines, heart, brain.. everything numb nuts.. if you go to the kfc on buford hwy or Peachtree ind.. you can order liver and stuff.. mmmm so good..

Crazy Asian
03-27-2008, 09:33 PM
Oh dear lord. I cant eat liver. Never can never will.

Catnip
03-27-2008, 10:34 PM
WENDYS SUCKS ASS!!!!