PDA

View Full Version : GAWD DAMMIT F*** YOU ATT x 2 Now.

Blitanicle99
03-26-2008, 11:53 PM
So I made a thread before about ATT screwing me over. My sync crapped out on me.

So I go to the phone center in Alpharetta about 2 weeks ago and pick up a new Sync.

Guess what? The little POS just crapped out on me AGAIN!!!!!! I cannot respond to any texts. I have restarted the phone like 10 times now.

I AM SO GAWD DAMM PISSED OFF ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY.

F YOU ATT. :2up::2up::2up::2up:

RandomGuy
03-26-2008, 11:55 PM
blame yourself for not getting insurance... and buying the same phone that gave you trou ble before lol

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-27-2008, 12:10 AM
Srsly.

/thread.

redrumracer
03-27-2008, 12:14 AM
so its at&t's(service provider) fault that the phone manufacturer(equipment provider) cant produce a quality phone

jmotank
03-27-2008, 12:58 AM
^my thoughts exactly.......

Scrappy
03-27-2008, 01:09 AM
hey you have AIM? got a few short cuts before you blame service or phone instead of user ;)

DUBSf22c
03-27-2008, 01:10 AM
seriously end thread.....

I mean, work where we work on their databases and control the systems, make sure of no problems from point of sale all the way into the DB in ATL... and I still dont get a discount from them.. But your the reason why they love this buisness.. They give away phones and yet people but the same **** that breaks on them constantly

blame yourself for not getting insurance... and buying the same phone that gave you trou ble before lol

81911SC
03-27-2008, 01:13 AM
The official redneck is officially retarded.

Scrappy
03-27-2008, 01:17 AM

I mean, work where we work on their databases and control the systems, make sure of no problems from point of sale all the way into the DB in ATL... and I still dont get a discount from them.. But your the reason why they love this buisness.. They give away phones and yet people but the same **** that breaks on them constantly

can u proof read before you hit submit. ur **** makes no sense and i am used to reading jibberish on this site. :screwy:

Blitanicle99
03-27-2008, 06:23 AM
I cant get insurance on this one either. Its got a 1 year warren try on their products so I used that to my advantage. However a 2 week life span for a brand new phone? Are you kidding me.

I asked before to swap out for something different when I went in for my warranty and they would not help me at all.

Blitanicle99
03-27-2008, 09:39 AM
The official redneck is officially retarded.

Dont hate me because I am white, hate me because your not. :D

Blitanicle99
03-27-2008, 09:41 AM
Oh and ATT has informed me that after 3 warranty exchanges they will change the model of my phone no charge as long it is of equal value.

So conveniently enough the next phone will face the cattle prod. Problem solved. F U ATT, I WIN FAWKERS!

Scrappy
03-27-2008, 10:40 AM
Oh and ATT has informed me that after 3 warranty exchanges they will change the model of my phone no charge as long it is of equal value.

So conveniently enough the next phone will face the cattle prod. Problem solved. F U ATT, I WIN FAWKERS!

hey ****** guess ur not wanting a way around the 3rd time ish nor help on fixing it til u had time to get a new one...

Blitanicle99
03-27-2008, 12:35 PM
Haha I got this

Scrappy
03-27-2008, 12:52 PM
Haha I got this

you dont "got this" obviously... cause u still got the same phone the 2nd time... :blah: keep tryin though tough boy. lol :lmfao:

Blitanicle99
03-27-2008, 01:30 PM
Oh I have given these people hell on water so far. I already raised hell the first time, now the second time and I have the head supervisors personal cell phone number to back me up. Once the third phone screws up, theyll swap out the model.

Frög
03-27-2008, 01:33 PM

:thinking: um what?