PDA

View Full Version : Stuff white people like

superboost
03-26-2008, 07:27 AM
[sarcam] I needn't ask anymore questions about the varsity or whatever , because someone has taken the time to build one all inclusive site!

http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.wordpress.com/

It is brilliant. Microbreweries, Macintosh Computers, Whole Foods, Imported furniture, barack obama. It explains everything that white people like in such a complete manner. Never before have I seen such a wonderful site.[/sarcasm]

It may be a repost, but eh....

thepolecat
03-26-2008, 07:30 AM
well someone would build a "what black people like" website but it would be a waste of bandwidth to put only government checks, fried chicken, watermelon, and purple drank up there. (in picture form so everyone can understand of course)

(just a joke all so chill out)

Justin.
03-26-2008, 07:32 AM
well someone would build a "what black people like" website but it would be a waste of bandwidth to put only government checks, fried chicken, watermelon, and purple drank up there. (in picture form so everyone can understand of course)

haha repped!

DieselNuts
03-26-2008, 07:35 AM
I think #86 is funny because they say white people like shorts. I think the reason behind this is that you cant tell when a black guy (some, not all) is wearing shorts because they are so long, they still look like pants...lol

thepolecat
03-26-2008, 07:37 AM
^ nice

ksniperfox
03-26-2008, 08:20 AM

thats not a joke. its true. but you missed some.

other topics include-
-we all like to look alike.
-i like my wheels cause theyre worth more than my car(couldnt afford better car, wheels are still owed for)
-filling cigars with smokable drugs
-not give a **** about anything and live in the trash we throw on the floor.
-buy condoms, cigarettes, and beer with fake or bad checks.
-holla at any girl, no matter how stupid it makes us look.
-look like $ when you dont have any

^the bottom part was a joke. lolz.

superboost
03-26-2008, 08:21 AM
lets not forget black people love us

www.blackpeopleloveus.com

Ran
03-26-2008, 08:39 AM
Wow, what an incriminting site.

DieselNuts
03-26-2008, 08:44 AM
thats not a joke. its true. but you missed some.

other topics include-
-we all like to look alike.

I was thinking about that on my way to work this morning. Time to start a new thread :D

Ran
03-26-2008, 08:47 AM
lets not forget black people love us

www.blackpeopleloveus.com :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: