PDA

View Full Version : WHAT WOULD YOU RATHER BE? v. XLSTONER (THAT IGNORANT PRICK)

thinkfast®
03-25-2008, 02:46 PM
SO THIS LIGHTWIEGHT PRICK (LETS CALL HIM LANDON) HAS THE TENDENCY TO MOUTH OFF AND NOT BACK ANYTHING UP (WELCOME TO IA) MOSTLY ABOUT MEXICANS AND HIS DOWNRIGHT OUTRAGE TOWARDS US AND WHATEVER MADE UP PROBLEMS HE HAS WITH OUR RACE (PROBABLY GOT BEAT UP IN SCHOOL ONE TOO MANY TIMES, MUCH TO THE DELIGHT OF THE LATINO HOMEYS)

WITH THAT IN MIND I MUST ASK THE PUBLIC, WOULD YOU RATHER BE A MEXICANO, OR A PUSS.Y ASS IGNORANT PRICK LIKE LANDON AKA XLSTONER?

OOOOOOOOOOOORALE

TheGodfather
03-25-2008, 02:48 PM
Well I'm already Italian, so the transition wouldn't be that hard.

Similar language, strong family values, and same religion. I can deal, just gotta get the tums for all that damn spicy food.

I would rather be alot of things than a prick like landon.

Sammich
03-25-2008, 02:50 PM
this thread shoulda been 'would you hit it'

thinkfast®
03-25-2008, 02:51 PM
LOL @ PBS, WOW

Killer
03-25-2008, 02:55 PM
lol.... @ thread....

bigdare23
03-25-2008, 03:02 PM
Mexican>>>>prick

BobbyFresco
03-25-2008, 03:12 PM
I'd rather be a Mexican that a punk ass whiteboy(no offense to anyone else):lmfao: , any day of the week...

d993s
03-25-2008, 03:35 PM
I'd rather be a Mexican that a punk ass whiteboy(no offense to anyone else):lmfao: , any day of the week...

I'm sure it's not easy being a punk ass white boy, but it's not easy being a Mexican either (you actually have to work hard).
Why not wish to be a hood rat? You could learn everything you need to know from rappers, put 24" chrome wheels on a $200 car and you be BLANGIN! No job, but who gives a fvck....vote democrat and have the government pay for your lazy ass!

BobbyFresco
03-25-2008, 03:39 PM
I'm sure it's not easy being a punk ass white boy, but it's not easy being a Mexican either (you actually have to work hard).
Why not wish to be a hood rat? You could learn everything you need to know from rappers, put 24" chrome wheels on a $200 car and you be BLANGIN! No job, but who gives a fvck....vote democrat and have the government pay for your lazy ass!

LOL...did someone's rectum become imflamed because I used the words "punk ass white boy" in a sentence?:lmfao:

d993s
03-25-2008, 03:45 PM
LOL...did someone's rectum become imflamed because I used the words "punk ass white boy" in a sentence?:lmfao:

If you're talking about me, no. I already dropped a couple of them off at the pool earlier.......:D

It's funny how non-whites (and other lazy pothead wiggers, miggers, and chiggers) use the term "white boy"........it's so rough......almost racist!!!!

BobbyFresco
03-25-2008, 03:48 PM
If you're talking about me, no. I already dropped a couple of them off at the pool earlier.......:D

It's funny how non-whites (and other lazy pothead wiggers, miggers, and chiggers) use the term "white boy"........it's so rough......almost racist!!!!

LOL...don't you have some prepubescent poon to go play with?
School just got out....:lmfao:

d993s
03-25-2008, 03:50 PM
LOL...don't you have some prepubescent poon to go play with?
School just got out....:lmfao:

I'm parked outside Brookwood HS right now..........10x60 binoculars......waiting for my next victim.

Sammich
03-25-2008, 03:51 PM
I'm parked outside Brookwood HS right now..........10x60 binoculars......waiting for my next victim.

EXCUSE ME..BUT WHY THE HAIL U AINT PICK ME UP:2up:

BobbyFresco
03-25-2008, 03:51 PM

LIRL.....:lmfao: reps

Ran
03-25-2008, 03:57 PM
I'm parked outside Brookwood HS right now..........10x60 binoculars......waiting for my next victim.WTF? When did you join the club? :lmfao:

d993s
03-25-2008, 04:01 PM
WTF? When did you join the club? :lmfao:

After my first sampling of young poon (she was 15) I was addicted.

(Where are you bastards hiding? I have a 360 degree view, but I try to not be so conspicuous).

Sammich
03-25-2008, 04:03 PM
but I try to not be so conspicuous

ur doing a damn good job of it leroy...undercover brother lol

Killer
03-25-2008, 04:04 PM

..... only racist have to use a disclaimer.....

racist...

d993s
03-25-2008, 04:04 PM
EXCUSE ME..BUT WHY THE HAIL U AINT PICK ME UP:2up:

Scheduling conflict: You and Ran probably wanted to stop by the middle school, huh?
I like them young, but not THAT young. :crazy:

I think I may wear my "YOUR LITTLE PRINCESS IS MY LITTLE WHORE" T-shirt tomorrow.

Killer
03-25-2008, 04:08 PM
Scheduling conflict: You and Ran probably wanted to stop by the middle school, huh?
I like them young, but not THAT young. :crazy:

I think I may wear my "YOUR LITTLE PRINCESS IS MY LITTLE WHORE" T-shirt tomorrow.

i need a shirt like that... kelly would flip!!! lol

Sammich
03-25-2008, 04:10 PM
bwahahhahahahahahahahahaha @ killer

Killer
03-25-2008, 04:14 PM
bwahahhahahahahahahahahaha @ killer

her dad would literally rip me apart... no lie...

but it'd be hilarious to see the looks on their faces... lol

BobbyFresco
03-25-2008, 04:15 PM
..... only racist have to use a disclaimer.....

racist...

It takes one to know one....

:2up:

LOL...

and PBS:2up: to you , traitor....:cry:

Ima have you banned from every KFC in SC:yes:

No mo chikin for joooooooooo.

Killer
03-25-2008, 04:31 PM
It takes one to know one....

:2up:

LOL...

and PBS:2up: to you , traitor....:cry:

truth! lol

dude... no mo chikin??? that may kill him...

kfc sounds sooo good right now... (i may be white damnit but i LOVE fried chicken!!!!!!!!!)

thecrazyone
03-25-2008, 04:31 PM

lol didnt black people and chicken in general come up in another thread recently?

Ran
03-25-2008, 04:35 PM
After my first sampling of young poon (she was 15) I was addicted.15 is legal in a lot of countries. Only 1 year short of being legal here. Nice shot. It's barely there, but it counts.

Where are you bastards hiding? I have a 360 degree view, but I try to not be so conspicuous.lol @ you parking and waiting in your car. You're a n00b at this, aren't you?

Look man, come sign up for some of my classes and you can be as good as JM in no time.

Example of JM @ Work after attending "Ran's Schoolday Prey Instructional"

BobbyFresco
03-25-2008, 04:36 PM
lol didnt black people and chicken in general come up in another thread recently?

PBS is no longer black though...

We've disowned him, Jessie Jackson, and Al Sharpton....

You hear me PBS?

No mo chikinz for jew....

d993s
03-25-2008, 04:37 PM
Just a coincidence, but I don't like chicken OR watermelon........
On another note, I'm getting sick of all the 'WHY DO BLACK PEOPLE.....blah blah blah" threads.......
The answer is simple: it's behaviour that has been endorsed or approved by a rapper or black celebrity at some point.

BobbyFresco
03-25-2008, 04:38 PM
On another note, I'm getting sick of all the 'WHY DO BLACK PEOPLE.....blah blah blah" threads.......
The answer is simple: it's behaviour that has been approved by a rapper or black celebrity at some point.

So who inspired YOU guys to wear tight ass Dockers and Wranglers..?
No wonder you're becoming a minority what with suffocating your sperm and whatnot....:lmfao:

thecrazyone
03-25-2008, 04:40 PM

You hear me PBS?

hahaha

The answer is simple: it's behaviour that has been endorsed or approved by a rapper or black celebrity at some point.

:thinking: i see what you did there.

Killer
03-25-2008, 04:42 PM
So who inspired YOU guys to wear tight ass Dockers and Wranglers..?
No wonder you're becoming a minority what with suffocating your sperm and whatnot....:lmfao:

.... um... i'm white and i don't wear either.....

BobbyFresco
03-25-2008, 04:45 PM
.... um... i'm white and i don't wear either.....

The reason why you dont have any babies is simple..

Kelly swallows em....:lmfao:

Damn baby killers

Pro choice mufuka...lol

Killer
03-25-2008, 04:48 PM
The reason why you dont have any babies is simple..

Kelly swallows em....:lmfao:

Damn baby killers

Pro choice mufuka...lol

actually it's much worse than that..... she spits em in the toilet... poor little fellers...

d993s
03-25-2008, 04:50 PM
Whites are becoming a minority because when "other" races insist on their quest of infecting us via the dumb white trash avenue.......our population declines.
You can't be half clean or half dirty; you're either clean or dirty.

Maniac1
03-25-2008, 04:52 PM
David you crazy cracker! You need Jesusass in your life, seek him! LOL

d993s
03-25-2008, 04:52 PM
actually it's much worse than that..... she spits em in the toilet... poor little fellers...

WTF??? I get pissed at chicks who don't swallow!

BobbyFresco
03-25-2008, 04:54 PM
Whites are becoming a minority because when "other" races insist on their quest of infecting us via the dumb white trash avenue.......our population declines.
You can't be half clean or half dirty; you're either clean or dirty.

I'm sure that most of white ancestral heritage has been diluted by like 10,000 percent seeing as how way before interracial relationships were accepted, white
slave owners were humping the help....

Blame your great great great great grand pappy for being a mut.:cheers:

d993s
03-25-2008, 04:56 PM
David you crazy cracker! You need Jesusass in your life, seek him! LOL

I tried to call Jayzuss.......but that motherfvcking jew ***** was busy buttfvcking Evochiick (I heard it on his voicemail greeting)

BobbyFresco
03-25-2008, 04:56 PM

Damn..she should at least do it for the protein content....:lmfao:

Killer
03-25-2008, 04:57 PM
WTF??? I get pissed at chicks who don't swallow!

once it's out of my body.. i could care less what happens to it...

(as long as it doesn't end up in a fallopian tube...)

Leadfoot_mf
03-25-2008, 04:58 PM
i am glad to be white. so i dont have to get in the hole and play with ****.
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b181/leadfoot_mf/2-13-07009.jpg

Maniac1
03-25-2008, 04:59 PM
I tried to call Jayzuss.......but that motherfvcking jew ***** was busy buttfvcking Evochiick (I heard it on his voicemail greeting) HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Did it say, "sorry I missed your call, im either fuccing jesus *sap sap in the background* or am not near my phone right now. Please leave a message and ill get back to you as soon as I can, thanks." Yeah, I got the same thing.

d993s
03-25-2008, 04:59 PM
I'm sure that most of white ancestral heritage has been diluted by like 10,000 percent seeing as how way before interracial relationships were accepted, white
slave owners were humping the help....

Blame your great great great great grand pappy for being a mut.:cheers:

HA HA HA!
Nice try. I'm from Europe, and my ancestors come from German, Romanian, Swedish and Swiss bloodlines.......about as aryan as it gets.

BobbyFresco
03-25-2008, 05:02 PM
HA HA HA!
Nice try. I'm from Europe, and my ancestors come from German, Romanian, Swedish and Swiss bloodlines.......about as aryan as it gets.

LIRL...:lmfao:

whatever helps you sleep better at night.:taun:

ahmonrah
03-25-2008, 05:37 PM
respect to my messicans, but i'd rather be the same heavyweight black dude that i am. stand my ground, choose my battles and form my necessary alliances.

and if history remains constant and true. xlstone, if anything like jjalfano/kitty ka-t/ bubba drift, will run the same path to IAruin:
http://www.deltablues.net/jpg/holmes/9951712.jpg

The Yousef
03-25-2008, 08:54 PM
landon is my hero.... :idb:

Ed
03-26-2008, 07:46 AM
I'd rather be ignorant

Sammich
03-26-2008, 07:50 AM

You hear me PBS?

GAH DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: