PDA

View Full Version : Scavenger Hunt

bigdare23
03-25-2008, 12:28 PM
What's up people? I came up with an idea for a Scavenger Hunt between the different teams on IA and I wanted your input. So if you're interested feel free to post up some ideas so we can unify everyone and have a good time. :goodjob:

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167959

bigdare23
03-25-2008, 01:07 PM
It's official ya'll been called out

this is DEFINATLY a call out for the EG/EJ Squad fo sho.

anyone els thats game is welcome too, just must represent a squad!

So if you don't show..........you bitched out LOL

Papa_Smurf
03-25-2008, 01:27 PM
:D:D:D:D:D

should be a fun little meet, boys. i'm excited.

I think as long as everyone keeps their cool, and no one does anything stupid, this could be a very large and fun meet for everyone involved.

Take the challenge and see if the bubble backs are better than the square boxes :crazy:.

bigdare23
03-25-2008, 01:29 PM
:D:D:D:D:D

should be a fun little meet, boys. i'm excited.

I think as long as everyone keeps their cool, and no one does anything stupid, this could be a very large and fun meet for everyone involved.

Take the challenge and see if the bubble backs are better than the square boxes :crazy:.

LOL, we should put a wagovan on them to give them a chance. :lmfao:

EF SQUAD FTMFW

{looking forward to your ideas}

cactusEG
03-25-2008, 03:39 PM
Holy fucck, I was thinking about somthing like this at work today, no lie and I come on here and see this. Strange....

dcshoeco
03-25-2008, 06:49 PM
Since only 5 cars per team will be participating, you dont have to drive. Plus, I can find 5 faster cars to represent the EF Squad anyways :D

Does this mean i cant drive my car in this lol??

bigdare23
03-25-2008, 06:51 PM
Does this mean i cant drive my car in this lol??

So we wont have a team of 20 cars and another one of 3 I'm putting a limit to the amount of drivers per team. So who's driving is up to the team.

dcshoeco
03-25-2008, 06:54 PM
So we wont have a team of 20 cars and another one of 3 I'm putting a limit to the amount of drivers per team. So who's driving is up to the team.

Alright so this means 5 people per team and everyone into one car or five cars whichever??

EJdm
03-25-2008, 09:23 PM
seem like fun...

cactusEG
03-26-2008, 07:16 AM
Alright so this means 5 people per team and everyone into one car or five cars whichever??

Good question...

Papa_Smurf
03-26-2008, 07:51 AM
^ you have 5 cars to represent each squad and you can have as many people in each car as you want.

I believe thats how it is intended to be said.

bigdare23
03-26-2008, 06:13 PM
^ you have 5 cars to represent each squad and you can have as many people in each car as you want.

I believe thats how it is intended to be said.

The head count doesn't matter, just the amount of cars.

For the members that don't drive (or ride), there are going to be activities going on for them. Since, I'm the "leader" I'm not going participate. I'm going to holding down the fort grilling an such.

Papa_Smurf
03-27-2008, 09:25 AM
i think this is a great idea, but yall EG/EJ guys aren't really saying too much about it.

ik you've got a big squad, why aint no one posting up and sayin how they feel?

looks to me like sum1 is scared! lol

cactusEG
03-27-2008, 10:25 AM
i think this is a great idea, but yall EG/EJ guys aren't really saying too much about it.

ik you've got a big squad, why aint no one posting up and sayin how they feel?

looks to me like sum1 is scared! lol

Not at all. When is it ?

Papa_Smurf
03-27-2008, 12:00 PM
the date is still undecided....

i'm thinkin it'll be a month after everything is set in stone, that way people can make arrangements and plan AROUND the meet, thus having more people show up!

kain86
03-28-2008, 01:37 AM
hmmmm........................................... :ninja:

bigdare23
04-01-2008, 03:37 PM
We still need a date and location, so I need your feedback. I'm thinking a good date would be the weekend after Memorial Day (May 31).

dcshoeco
04-01-2008, 06:23 PM
Sounds pretty good to me..I get memorial day as a pid holiday yay for me..

Revmaynard
04-01-2008, 06:41 PM
LOL, we should put a wagovan on them to give them a chance. :lmfao:

EF SQUAD FTMFW

{looking forward to your ideas}

Hey, don't hate!:2up::(

PURP
04-01-2008, 06:48 PM
still, e1 knows whos gonna win. You guys will get some of your friends to hide the stuff and you'll know exactly where to go find it.... then you'll say we will get some random person to do it knowing that they'll tell you where to find it... Just doesn't seem worth it...

dcshoeco
04-01-2008, 07:19 PM
still, e1 knows whos gonna win. You guys will get some of your friends to hide the stuff and you'll know exactly where to go find it.... then you'll say we will get some random person to do it knowing that they'll tell you where to find it... Just doesn't seem worth it...

You do make a good point there Kevin this is turning into a lose lose situation now that i think of it?? :thinking: :no:

Revmaynard
04-01-2008, 07:20 PM
Maybe nobody should have the same hunt, like everyone uses items the other team picks, in realistic terms that is. So then they wouldn't have a way unless two leaders were to cheat.

dcshoeco
04-01-2008, 07:22 PM
Maybe nobody should have the same hunt, like everyone uses items the other team picks, in realistic terms that is. So then they wouldn't have a way unless two leaders were to cheat.

**** thats a pretty good idea..Reps for you

Revmaynard
04-01-2008, 07:23 PM
**** thats a pretty good idea..Reps for you

Thanks man, that'll make it different for everyone so could be more of a challenge.

dcshoeco
04-01-2008, 07:24 PM
Thanks man, that'll make it different for everyone so could be more of a challenge.

Very true..But how many different leaders are there going to be??

PURP
04-01-2008, 08:07 PM
That would be the only way it would work. Nice Rev....

bigdare23
04-25-2008, 10:04 AM

You sir are lame as ****! I hate how people take a good idea and always try to bring it down. That's the reason why if this happens each team is going to have a representative helping with the list. :gay:

If anything, I would be more concerned about you chumps because you know you can't beat us :taun:

bigdare23
04-25-2008, 10:06 AM

That wouldn't work. We would make a realistic list for them, while they would make damn near impossible list for us, just so they can win. :gay:

PURP
04-25-2008, 12:52 PM
You sir are lame as ****! I hate how people take a good idea and always try to bring it down. That's the reason why if this happens each team is going to have a representative helping with the list. :gay:

If anything, I would be more concerned about you chumps because you know you can't beat us :taun:

And you lady are a flaming fag:gay:. You never nor did anyone having anything to do with this f*cking scavenger hunt list any details except you will have to find shiit off a list. Thats not much to go off of. If your gonna plan for some dumb shiit like this you must first get it organized and in order before you just throw it in the mix.

bigdare23
04-25-2008, 01:42 PM
And you lady are a flaming fag:gay:. You never nor did anyone having anything to do with this f*cking scavenger hunt list any details except you will have to find shiit off a list. Thats not much to go off of. If your gonna plan for some dumb shiit like this you must first get it organized and in order before you just throw it in the mix.

:lmfao: flaming fag :lmfao: WTF

That has to be the lamest come back I have ever seen.

Can you read? I guess not. Details haven't been finalized yet! This thread was created, so your squad could post up ideas to make this hunt fun. But noooooo, you wanna be childish post up dumb ****

girlie voice "the ef squad is going to to cheat" :blah:

If you interested in the hunt and wanna have fun, post up something useful! If you're going to be a tool and/or ***** shut the hell up and dont participate. Those are your two opinions. :goodjob:

/discussion

cactusEG
04-25-2008, 03:01 PM
Its cool to try to organize a meet/ hunt with us, but CHILL OUT ON THE FUCCKING FLAMING ! dare

bigdare23
04-25-2008, 03:03 PM
Its cool to try to organize a meet/ hunt with us, but CHILL OUT ON THE FUCCKING FLAMING ! dare

1st, turn your caps off when writing to me!
2nd, your member comes out with this cheating BS. So you're not going to call us some cheaters and get away it, homie!

Last, I wasn't flaming. Trust me, if I was flaming you would. So before you try to check me, check your boy!

PURP
04-25-2008, 03:34 PM
2nd, your member comes out with this cheating BS. So you're not going to call us some cheaters and get away it, homie!

Last, I wasn't flaming. Trust me, if I was flaming you would. So before you try to check me, check your boy!

NO I DIDN'T YOU LIL *****. ALL I SAID WAS IF YOU GUYS HIDE THE ITEMS THEN YOU WOULD WIN NO MATTER WHAT. YOU NEED TO LEARN TO READ YOU ILLITERATE LIL KID. NEVER DID I SAY IT WOULD BE CHEATING I WAS JUST BRINGING UP THE FACT THAT IF YOUR F*CKING SQUAD WAS TO HIDE SHIIT THEN WHAT WOULD BE THE POINT IN OTHERS PARTICIPATING. I UNDERSTAND YOUR TRYING TO GET IDEAS FOR THIS WHOLE THING BUT THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE FIRST TOPIC ON HAND, WHICH IS WHO DOES THE HIDING. LOOK I GOT NO PROBLEM WITH THIS IDEA OF FUN BUT DON'T START YOUR **** WITH SOMEONE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOMIE. I'M NOT SOME LIL F*CKING RICER ON HERE SPENDING MOMMY AND DADDY'S MONEY TRYING TO START SHIIT ONLINE AND BE YOUR FRIEND IN YOUR FACE. JUST CALM THE **** DOWN AND F*CKING RELAX

Revmaynard
04-25-2008, 03:44 PM
NO I DIDN'T YOU LIL *****. ALL I SAID WAS IF YOU GUYS HIDE THE ITEMS THEN YOU WOULD WIN NO MATTER WHAT. YOU NEED TO LEARN TO READ YOU ILLITERATE LIL KID. NEVER DID I SAY IT WOULD BE CHEATING I WAS JUST BRINGING UP THE FACT THAT IF YOUR F*CKING SQUAD WAS TO HIDE SHIIT THEN WHAT WOULD BE THE POINT IN OTHERS PARTICIPATING. I UNDERSTAND YOUR TRYING TO GET IDEAS FOR THIS WHOLE THING BUT THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE FIRST TOPIC ON HAND, WHICH IS WHO DOES THE HIDING. LOOK I GOT NO PROBLEM WITH THIS IDEA OF FUN BUT DON'T START YOUR **** WITH SOMEONE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOMIE. I'M NOT SOME LIL F*CKING RICER ON HERE SPENDING MOMMY AND DADDY'S MONEY TRYING TO START SHIIT ONLINE AND BE YOUR FRIEND IN YOUR FACE. JUST CALM THE **** DOWN AND F*CKING RELAX

Judging from both of your birthdates you're the same age. LOL Not trying to add fuel to the fire, but it did come off as you saying we were going to cheat. You said, ''still, e1 knows whos gonna win. You guys will get some of your friends to hide the stuff and you'll know exactly where to go find it.... then you'll say we will get some random person to do it knowing that they'll tell you where to find it... Just doesn't seem worth it...'' You said we would have friends hide stuff so we would win, that's the same as saying it one word, ''cheating''.

PURP
04-25-2008, 03:47 PM
Judging from both of your birthdates you're the same age. LOL Not trying to add fuel to the fire, but it did come off as you saying we were going to cheat. You said, ''still, e1 knows whos gonna win. You guys will get some of your friends to hide the stuff and you'll know exactly where to go find it.... then you'll say we will get some random person to do it knowing that they'll tell you where to find it... Just doesn't seem worth it...'' You said we would have friends hide stuff so we would win, that's the same as saying it one word, ''cheating''.

That wouldn't work. We would make a realistic list for them, while they would make damn near impossible list for us, just so they can win. :gay:
^^^^^^So me saying that is saying yall will cheat but him saying it is.... what??

bigdare23
04-25-2008, 03:50 PM

dumb ass!

This isn't a ****ing easter egg hunt you dumb ****! No one hide **** in a ****ing scavenger hunt, you come up with a random list of items for the teams to get (and/or do). Then my suggestion was to have a representative from each group put in on the list to make the list fair. You must not be educated (Damn public schools). Do yourself (and the world) a favor and DO NOT REPRODUCE okay! Damn, you just made yourself look like a ****ing ass :lmfao: . You must not be the brightest out of the bunch.

Last, I could care less if you are a ricer or not. What the **** does that have to do with the topic on hand? Not a damn thing! What?!? That makes you hard? What you're from the streets now? :lmfao: Chill the **** out!

Revmaynard
04-25-2008, 04:11 PM
^^^^^^So me saying that is saying yall will cheat but him saying it is.... what??

He wasn't saying you would cheat. He was saying you would make one too difficult. It's not cheating unless you put. ''Take a picture of you on the moon'' or some sht. But if you say find a guy that is seven feet tall and named Shaq then it's not cheating just too difficult for us to pull it off. You called us out saying we would cheat first anyways, so why does it matter what he said afterwards? You threw the first stone. It's really a matter of people being honest, so if you can't be honest then we don't need you around. (Directed towards everyone, not you particularly.)

cactusEG
04-25-2008, 05:42 PM

1st of all I never call you cheater, Youre dont be putting words in my mouth Homie ! !

bigdare23
04-25-2008, 05:55 PM
1st of all I never call you cheater, Youre dont be putting words in my mouth Homie ! !

I never said you did.

how the hell are you going to half read something?!?

Also
What the ****? You're the grammar police now :gay:

{I'm proud you haven't started abusing your mod powers in this section yet :lmfao: }

mushroom_toy
04-25-2008, 06:13 PM
This thread is full of fail. Minus a few good ideas being thrown around. Everyones so hostil these days sheesh.

cactusEG
04-25-2008, 06:45 PM
I never said you did.

how the hell are you going to half read something?!?

Also
What the ****? You're the grammar police now :gay:

{I'm proud you haven't started abusing your mod powers in this section yet :lmfao: }

Shiit hasnt got out of control yet and it wont...

Now go on about ur hunt...

cactusEG
04-25-2008, 06:55 PM
Shiit talking and Instigators keep out ! (anyone) ...

PURP
04-25-2008, 08:59 PM
Man I can't wait to hunt for treasure's in ATL.. YAY

Papa_Smurf
04-26-2008, 09:53 AM
Man I can't wait to hunt for treasure's in ATL.. YAY

lol dont know if that is sarcasim or not :lmfao:

lets just all cool for a minute and try to take this idea in the next direction instead of bashing eachother. no one wants any bad blood when this meet goes down. this is purely for fun :goodjob:

JDMJAYDC2
04-26-2008, 09:22 PM
:ninja:

PURP
04-26-2008, 11:34 PM
I never wanted any of this non sense to take place. All I was doing was chatting with a fellow member in our section about this and then I get bombarded on me calling dude buddy a cheater. If we were to come up with this hunt people would be saying the exact same thing. I don't understand why people on here are so concerned about what is said on matters. IT'S A FORUM. Opinions will be expressed and if no one can take opinions then they really shouldn't be posting. I was down for this from day one.

Grimm Reeper
04-27-2008, 12:19 AM
Hhmmmmmmmm :thinking:

Papa_Smurf
04-30-2008, 10:11 PM
no beef, this meet still needs to happen!

cactusEG
04-30-2008, 10:57 PM
no beef, this meet still needs to happen!

Thats what im saying, just give me cliffs on the this hunt ?

Papa_Smurf
05-02-2008, 03:26 PM
Thats what im saying, just give me cliffs on the this hunt ?

date is obviously tentitave. this is partly due to everyone focusing on school right now because it's finals, or near finals for most of us. i predict within the next week or so we will have a more concrete idea of when this meet is going to take place.

dcshoeco
05-03-2008, 12:20 AM
date is obviously tentitave. this is partly due to everyone focusing on school right now because it's finals, or near finals for most of us. i predict within the next week or so we will have a more concrete idea of when this meet is going to take place.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j27/nuts4benz/o_rry.jpg