PDA

View Full Version : Mike aka Vteckidd is no longer employed at Batlground.

Tracy
03-25-2008, 09:25 AM
Just a heads up to everyone. Mike is no longer employed by Batlground. All of our services will remain the same, since Dan and Brandon are the original masterminds of Batlground to begin with and they are still here :). You can continue to PM the Batlground user name for all of your questions or concerns. You can also e-mail [email protected] The number is 770-319-9605

Please also be informed that the chipped ECU's that are sold by Mike will not be chipped by Batlground, although we still offer the service. Also, the K-series headers being sold by Mike are not from Batlground, although we will still be selling ours as usual.

Our apologies for any confusion this may cause. We assure you that Batlground is the same as it has always been :)

edit to add:
Dan will be using the Batlground name....which is cool for everyone since he is the real man with the plan. LOL! You get to out out the middle man. There will be someone who will eventually take over and we will make a post when that happens.

MistaCee
03-25-2008, 09:26 AM
Oh man...... must be an april fool joke:no:

Tracy
03-25-2008, 09:28 AM
Oh man...... must be an april fool joke:no:It's not April yet, is it :???:

MistaCee
03-25-2008, 09:30 AM
^^^Lol they usually start early to avoid detection

Sammich
sure isnt..btw tracy..ur caboose looks great on tv :D..sorry bout mike not being there anymore

Tracy
^^^Lol they usually start early to avoid detectiono0o0o0o good thinking. I'll have to remember that for next year.

Tracy
03-25-2008, 09:31 AM
sure isnt..btw tracy..ur caboose looks great on tv :D..sorry bout mike not being there anymore Really??? I missed that one. It's cool about Mike not working here anymore. 9 months out of 7 years....I think we'll make it :)

Maniac1
03-25-2008, 09:32 AM
That didn't last long. LOL

Nemesis
03-25-2008, 09:33 AM
Are you guys available for tuning in the next two weeks?

Vteckidd
03-25-2008, 09:33 AM
All i will say on the matter:

THe ECUs and Headers i am selling are the ones i offered to Batlground through my contacts. Anything i sell or have for sale is nothing to do with Batlground anymore. We are 2 different entities.

It is true, i quit Batlground yesterday. I could go on about why, or how, but in the end i have done this before an there will always be 2 sides, theirs and mine.

People that know me know who i am, what i do, and what i have done for this community. I wont indulge in specifics but it was just time for me to go on my own. I wish Batlground all the luck in the world.

I will be continuing to offer my services and my products.

I would like to thank Batlground for the opportunity, but i am and always will be Vteckidd.

Mike Corvey

BKgen®
03-25-2008, 09:34 AM
tracy.. off-topic, but can u guys still get these (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144214)?

Tracy
03-25-2008, 09:34 AM
That didn't last long. LOLSure didn't.

Tracy
03-25-2008, 09:36 AM
tracy.. off-topic, but can u guys still get these (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144214)?

We can still get everything Mike posted about. All of our contacts and accounts are still ours. He was here to help us capitalize on them. In the end, he was doing the job I did for the past 7 years.

EmminoDaGreat
03-25-2008, 09:37 AM
does that meen your hiring :]

1000cckiller
03-25-2008, 09:38 AM
damn that was quick

Tracy
03-25-2008, 09:39 AM
does that meen your hiring :]Possibly. We have someone here part time already. It depends on what the person is looking for. We will definitely have a change in the way we handle our employees after this...so inquirers beware :) If you know someone interested, have them call the shop or send a resume to [email protected]

1000cckiller
03-25-2008, 09:40 AM
Damn Mike sure does quit a lot.

Sammich
03-25-2008, 09:41 AM
it seems like alot of bashing going on against mike..i dont know any of ya'll, but..thats just me..hope the best for both parties

Nemesis
03-25-2008, 09:42 AM
it seems like alot of bashing going on against mike..i dont know any of ya'll, but..thats just me..hope the best for both parties

I dont see anyone bashing anybody.

NAIZBST
03-25-2008, 09:42 AM
well I hope everything was for the best

1000cckiller
03-25-2008, 09:43 AM
I dont see anyone bashing anybody.I know right :no:

Tracy
03-25-2008, 09:46 AM

Can you quote the bashing part? I'm sending out a heads up. I haven't even gotten into the story and hopefully I won't have to. If everyone stays cool, I will stay cool.

Maniac1
03-25-2008, 09:49 AM
So who will be using the name, Batlground, from now on? I think who ever is, should make a thread just in case people don't confuse him with Mike. I mean, you posted it here, but not everyone comes into the whores lounge.

Tracy
03-25-2008, 09:51 AM
So who will be using the name, Batlground, from now on? I think who ever is, should make a thread just in case people don't confuse him with Mike. I mean, you posted it here, but not everyone comes into the whores lounge.Dan will be using the Batlground name....which is cool for everyone since he is the real man with the plan. LOL! You get to out out the middle man. There will be someone who will eventually take over and we will make a post when that happens.

d993s
03-25-2008, 09:51 AM
Tracy: Quit trying to give your # out. Nobody likes you. Get over it

Tracy
03-25-2008, 09:52 AM
Tracy: Quit trying to give your # out. Nobody likes you. Get over it

I suppose you are still trying to keep our secret night under wraps :???:

Sammich
03-25-2008, 09:53 AM
Can you quote the bashing part? I'm sending out a heads up. I haven't even gotten into the story and hopefully I won't have to. If everyone stays cool, I will stay cool.

i mean..from like going to another thread and stating that he no long works there even though there is a thread stating that he no longer is employed by Batlground, then saying that he 'was only doing what you were doing for 7years'... it just SEEMS that way. i'm not trying to take it off the deep end, just stating what i thought i saw..tis awl

d993s
03-25-2008, 09:55 AM
I suppose you are still trying to keep our secret night under wraps :???:

You just fvcked it all up!

Maniac1
03-25-2008, 09:57 AM
David, Ill have my way with tracy once this blows over. So your plan didn't get fucced up... Thanks for trying to help.

1000cckiller
03-25-2008, 09:59 AM
FAWK ALL YOU BISHES, I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. IT'S MY RIGHT AS A CONSUMER

Tracy
03-25-2008, 09:59 AM
i mean..from like going to another thread and stating that he no long works there even though there is a thread stating that he no longer is employed by Batlground, then saying that he 'was only doing what you were doing for 7years'... it just SEEMS that way. i'm not trying to take it off the deep end, just stating what i thought i saw..tis awl

Let's look at it from our perspective, hun. This industry is full of some short sighted, fickle, forgetful people. It is in our best interest to make sure that everyone knows that Dan and Brandon are still here and THEY were the ones performing the work on the cars and have been the ones performing the work for 7 years. Trust me when I say, some people will think that Mike was the one building the cars and now that he is gone...we can't do it. We worked very hard for our reputation and spent a lot of money marketing it. Mike was the hype man and it could be easy for people to confuse the fact that he was a hype man and not building their cars. I made the thread that Mike no longer works here after I saw that he was trying to sell ECU's that we sell and after he deleted my posts. I wanted to make sure that no one confuses the fact that his ECU's are not being chipped by us anymore. It's not fair to us if he capitalizes on our reputation to sell HIS products. As long as that is clear, then he can go on doing what he does and so can we. This all just happened yesterday. There is a lot of cleaning up to do. I'm not here to bash anyone. I'm here to make sure our business still goes around. You can't blame me for that.

Tracy
03-25-2008, 10:02 AM
FAWK ALL YOU BISHES, I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. IT'S MY RIGHT AS A CONSUMER

Ever heard of NUNYA? For real, unless I am forced by an action of his, the secret is between us. I don't feel the need to call him out.

Sammich
03-25-2008, 10:03 AM
Let's look at it from our perspective, hun. This industry is full of some short sighted, fickle, forgetful people. It is in our best interest to make sure that everyone knows that Dan and Brandon are still here and THEY were the ones performing the work on the cars and have been the ones performing the work for 7 years. Trust me when I say, some people will think that Mike was the one building the cars and now that he is gone...we can't do it. Mike was the hype man and it could be easy for people to confuse the fact that he was a hype man and not building their cars. I made the thread that Mike no longer works here after I saw that he was trying to sell ECU's that we sell and after he deleted my posts. I wanted to make sure that no one confuses the fact that his ECU's are not being chipped by us anymore. It's not fair to us if he capitalizes on our reputation to sell HIS products. As long as that is clear, then he can go on doing what he does and so can we. This all just happened yesterday. There is a lot of cleaning up to do. I'm not here to bash anyone. I'm here to make sure our business still goes around. You can't blame me for that.

yo comprende lovely caboose

1000cckiller
03-25-2008, 10:04 AM
FAwk you Tracy j/k. I still luv you. I am bringing my evo for some upgrades

Nemesis
03-25-2008, 10:06 AM
I am bringing my evo for some upgrades

interior neons, skull shift knob, fresh pine air freshner

MongolPup
03-25-2008, 10:09 AM
Ever heard of NUNYA? For real, unless I am forced by an action of his, the secret is between us. I don't feel the need to call him out.

Sounds good. I wouldn't want to think any less of you or your place of work. Plus I'll need a tune at some point...

Sammich
03-25-2008, 10:10 AM

u mean 8-ball shift knob..he is black:ninja:

MongolPup
03-25-2008, 10:11 AM

I'm a fan of the Jesus air freshener myself, with the sheepskin seat covers.

Tracy
03-25-2008, 10:13 AM
I'm a fan of the Jesus air freshener myself, with the sheepskin seat covers.
o0o0o and the Hawaii steering wheel cover.

iloveboost
03-25-2008, 10:16 AM
Let's look at it from our perspective, hun. This industry is full of some short sighted, fickle, forgetful people. It is in our best interest to make sure that everyone knows that Dan and Brandon are still here and THEY were the ones performing the work on the cars and have been the ones performing the work for 7 years. Trust me when I say, some people will think that Mike was the one building the cars and now that he is gone...we can't do it. We worked very hard for our reputation and spent a lot of money marketing it. Mike was the hype man and it could be easy for people to confuse the fact that he was a hype man and not building their cars. I made the thread that Mike no longer works here after I saw that he was trying to sell ECU's that we sell and after he deleted my posts. I wanted to make sure that no one confuses the fact that his ECU's are not being chipped by us anymore. It's not fair to us if he capitalizes on our reputation to sell HIS products. As long as that is clear, then he can go on doing what he does and so can we. This all just happened yesterday. There is a lot of cleaning up to do. I'm not here to bash anyone. I'm here to make sure our business still goes around. You can't blame me for that.

Define "hype man"

iloveboost
03-25-2008, 10:17 AM
How are you going to drop a bomb like this and stay hush? LOL

Tracy
03-25-2008, 10:18 AM
Define "hype man"Front desk person :???: Answer phone calls, make appointments, write checks, return message, post dyno charts on the internet....etc. Basically everything except wrenching. Like I said he did my job and was better at selling parts, which is why we hired him to begin with. I also am not that good at making friends...so he was supposed to do that :)

Tracy
03-25-2008, 10:21 AM
How are you going to drop a bomb like this and stay hush? LOL

As much as I would love to tell the story, because I know he will tell his behind the scenes, I'm just not going to go there. I am going to take the high road since I have been good at doing that for a while now. No need to break the trend and give people a reason to turn this around on me. I know how this all works after all of these years :)

iloveboost
03-25-2008, 10:21 AM
Front desk person :???: Answer phone calls, make appointments, write checks, return message, post dyno charts on the internet....etc. Basically everything except wrenching. Like I said he did my job and was better at selling parts, which is why we hired him to begin with. I also am not that good at making friends...so he was supposed to do that :)
I wouldn't go that far. You're a pretty decent person, lol.

This post reminds me of the whole Main Stream departure.

iloveboost
03-25-2008, 10:22 AM
As much as I would love to tell the story, because I know he will tell his behind the scenes, I'm just not going to go there. I am going to take the high road since I have been good at doing that for a while now. No need to break the trend and give people a reason to turn this around on me. I know how this all works after all of these years :)
It's inevitable. It will always get turned around on you. You were born an inferior sex. =| LOL!

Tracy
03-25-2008, 10:22 AM
I wouldn't go that far. You're a pretty decent person, lol.

This post reminds me of the whole Main Stream departure.Awww thanks booger! I never thought I'd hear you say that. E-hug.

I can't speak on what happened with Mainstream, so iono.

Maniac1
03-25-2008, 10:24 AM
This post reminds me of the whole Main Stream departure.Talking about the whole secretary thing? LOL once a secretary always a secretary!

1000cckiller
03-25-2008, 10:25 AM
Mike quit there about six times.

1000cckiller
03-25-2008, 10:26 AM
Talking about the whole secretary thing? LOL once a secretary always a secretary!lol

Tracy
03-25-2008, 10:27 AM
It's inevitable. It will always get turned around on you. You were born an inferior sex. =| LOL!No F.UCKING doubt! I have always said that if a man says the same exact thing I say, I will get sh.it for it and he won't.

That's why I'm not here anymore. I remembered that I had a lot of friends before the shop started. I never had drama like I had with the shop. I never had so many enemies in my whole life. I have always made friends easily..until BG. This is just a crazy industry to be in and my "sassy" personality doesn't mesh with the male clientèle. I actually star school at the Art Institute on Friday. I am happy that I helped get the shop where it needs to be and now I can do my own thing. It's like I'm free!

Maniac1
03-25-2008, 10:29 AM
Tracy, thats cool and all. But no one really cares. :)

Tracy
03-25-2008, 10:32 AM

On that note. I'm out. :) I have school stuff to take care of. It seems that Dan may want to tell the story now that we are finding out more and it seems to be worse than we initially thought. I will let him do that if he chooses. Love yous guys and talk to you soon.

Black R
03-25-2008, 10:35 AM

That's a good policy to have. Take the Patrick Swayzee approach!

Now does this mean I have to choose between tracy and mike?

Hmm.... Mike you better have a fantastic rump!

Tracy
03-25-2008, 10:37 AM
That's a good policy to have. Take the Patrick Swayzee approach!

Now does this mean I have to choose between tracy and mike?

Hmm.... Mike you better have a fantastic rump!

LOL. No need to choose. Just pick someone that works on cars and you should be cool. That would be neither of us. May I suggest this cool place that does amazing work? www.batlground.com Maybe you have heard of them? :D

Nemesis
03-25-2008, 10:38 AM
dont forget your lunch tracy!

iloveboost
03-25-2008, 10:39 AM
Awww thanks booger! I never thought I'd hear you say that. E-hug.

I can't speak on what happened with Mainstream, so iono.
Heh, I don't take this internetz stuff too seriously.

It's only a matter of time before the story gets leaked, so I'll just sit here patiently waiting for it to unfold.

LMAO!!

d993s
03-25-2008, 10:42 AM
I also am not that good at making friends...

No sh1t!
I still haven't forgiven you for trying to steal my seat without even introducing yourself first that time at Pink Pony.
You could have said "Hi, I'm Tracy, and I'd love to watch you take advantage of a young girl's innocence while I masturbate and wish it was me".

iloveboost
03-25-2008, 10:43 AM
SOMEONE BUY MY Z06!!!

Brand new built stroker motor
Brand new Trickflow 235cc heads
Brand new C6Z spec transmission
Brand new built rear differential
Brand new CCW Classics (18x9.5f/18x11.5r)
Ported FAST intake and 90mm TB
Racetronix fuel system
TNT Nitrous kit (75-300 shot)
Kooks Headers, 3" xpipe
Titanium exhaust with DMH cutouts
Caravaggio Race Seats
Eclipse CD/DVD/MP3/iPod/Navi stereo system

$41,500.00.

$34,000 in receipts from the last few months from a reputable shop.

dELfONiK
03-25-2008, 10:45 AM
Define "hype man"

http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/56190307.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A6BEEFF54674FC0D9D 8BC3F87336C851A1

MistaCee
03-25-2008, 10:49 AM
Here's a hype man

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f312/jberk11/flav.jpg

Nismo
03-25-2008, 10:49 AM
Hype man = *****, secretary, unskilled labor force, douche bag, I can continue if you want...

Nemesis
03-25-2008, 10:50 AM
Is Mike still a super mod on here?

4dmin
03-25-2008, 10:52 AM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 20 (17 members and 3 guests)
admin, Nismo, DEATH-41701, Nemesis, joecoolfreak, Init2winit, A1EX, dELfONiK, The BUCKY, v-empire, Calvin200sx, iloveboost*, 1SLWPOS, wantboost, WHAT_LAG, KDM>JDM, 03RCode

:eek: ^ Vteckidd leaves a place and this place erupts...

IA WE KNOW DRAMA.

I QUIT YOUSEF'S TERROR CELL TRAINING CAMP... I GUESS I NEED TO START A THREAD :lmfao:

The BUCKY
03-25-2008, 10:55 AM
hire me dan!!!

Killer
03-25-2008, 10:58 AM

yeah, you are pretty old....

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

carbon_crash
03-25-2008, 11:04 AM
hire me dan!!!

that would be interesting. . . . . . SSC and BG. . . . . . . . :cheers:

v-empire
03-25-2008, 11:06 AM
who is Vteckidd?

why is everyone mad?

MongolPup
03-25-2008, 11:11 AM
who is Vteckidd?

why is everyone mad?

LOL. Back to 240atlanta with you!

BobbyFresco
03-25-2008, 11:11 AM
Hype man = *****, secretary, unskilled labor force, douche bag, I can continue if you want...

:rolleyes: ....You're being a hype man right now, stirring shiit up so I guess that you fall into all these categories as well, huh?

No offense Tracy and you know I luv you BUT if you're not trying to bring shiit up, why even say that you're not trying to bring shiit up...

With all due respect, you should have just made one single post concerning the issue and left all the other shiit up for speculation.

I know word is going to get around, whether it be on here or IRL but for
professional reasons, this shouldn't have been the way things should have gone down.

Maniac1
03-25-2008, 11:16 AM
I know word is going to get around, whether it be on here or IRL but for
professional reasons, this shouldn't have been the way things should have gone down.Like it says on admin's signature, out bullsh!t makes the flowers grow. IA has always been like this, if you would have been around back then you would be used to these kind of drama threads and the story behind them. LOL Id love for this thread to blow up, but for that to happen we need more hype. Aka more details. LOL

Dirty Octopus™
03-25-2008, 11:17 AM
who is Vteckidd?

why is everyone mad?
dont worry about it if you dont know who it is :doh:

it would be pointless for you to learn whats going on cuz you obviously dont frequent this site :goodjob:

Maniac1
03-25-2008, 11:18 AM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 24 (23 members and 1 guests)
DEATH-41701, StuntallDay, RUFFIAN, Dirty Octopus™, mastakey05, BLK JDM, admin, d993s, 81911SC, redrumracer, 5.7_Tundra, Sneeky Ninja, Nemesis, Big Baller, A1EX, dELfONiK, 1SLWPOS, wantboost, WHAT_LAG, KDM>JDM, 03RCode

And now it begins!

MistaCee
03-25-2008, 11:18 AM
This thread is blowing up lol

Dirty Octopus™
03-25-2008, 11:23 AM
the thing is nobody is saying anything because everyone just wants to read about what tha hell happened! :crazy:

MistaCee
03-25-2008, 11:24 AM
^^x2

4dmin
03-25-2008, 11:25 AM
YOU GUYS WANT THE TRUTH ON WHAT REALLY HAPPENED... I'LL TELL YOU GUYS AFTER LUNCH.

BLK JDM
03-25-2008, 11:26 AM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 23 (21 members and 2 guests)
BLK JDM, 5.7_Tundra, mastakey05, DEATH-41701, Seymour222, Dirty Octopus™, joecoolfreak, RUFFIAN, redrumracer, Sneeky Ninja, Nemesis, Big Baller, A1EX, dELfONiK, 1SLWPOS, wantboost, WHAT_LAG, KDM>JDM, 03RCode

Damn it's like watching a train wreck. You just can't wait to see what happens!!

Maniac1
03-25-2008, 11:26 AM
the thing is nobody is saying anything because everyone just wants to read about what tha hell happened!

I'll try to spice it up...

Notes:
-Tracy called out Mike, yes this is a callout.
-Mike didn't wanna go into details, so he wouldn't have his reputation go down the drain like it did with main stream.
-Tracy has details, but will not reveal them until someone makes her snap.
-Tracy talks about her new life and how hard it is being a female blah blah blahhh.
-Hype is being brought to the thread, but still nothing.

Thats all I got. Anyone else care to add to it? LOL

2.3 Evo 8
03-25-2008, 11:30 AM
Heres the real story:

Tracy was asleep on the couch(too much to drink), Vtec kidd decided to slip her the south side solami, Tracy thought it was Dan, Dan walked in, got mad, Vtec kidd slid Dan the south side solami, Tracy woke up, seen Vtec kidd behind Dan, Tracy got mad, both parties got mad at each other for cheating and decided to fire Vtec kidd.

The end.

EJ25RUN
03-25-2008, 11:33 AM
I'll try to spice it up...

Notes:
-Tracy called out Mike, yes this is a callout.
-Mike didn't wanna go into details, so he wouldn't have his reputation go down the drain like it did with main stream.
-Tracy has details, but will not reveal them until someone makes her snap.
-Tracy talks about her new life and how hard it is being a female blah blah blahhh.
-Hype is being brought to the thread, but still nothing.

Thats all I got. Anyone else care to add to it? LOL

wannabe BTLFED Notes = Fail/

MistaCee
03-25-2008, 11:34 AM
^^Lol wtf

81911SC
03-25-2008, 11:35 AM
I think Mike tried to ban Batlground from IA for talking ****. After he realized he couldn't he quit.

Maniac1
03-25-2008, 11:35 AM
wannabe BTLFED Notes = Fail/http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gdBdmSrSZc

Maniac1
03-25-2008, 11:36 AM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 32 (29 members and 3 guests)
DEATH-41701, d993s, quickdodge®, 81911SC, StuntallDay, GGPIS3, 5.7_Tundra, Dirty Octopus™, Brett, accordm3, santacruz77, TS240, NEONRACER, redfire6i, Sneeky Ninja, KustomBuildz, joecoolfreak, admin, Nemesis, Big Baller, A1EX, dELfONiK, 1SLWPOS, wantboost, WHAT_LAG, KDM>JDM, 03RCode

Mike come in here and post your side of the story! Cmon man! LOL

Brett
03-25-2008, 11:37 AM
YOU GUYS WANT THE TRUTH ON WHAT REALLY HAPPENED... I'LL TELL YOU GUYS AFTER LUNCH.

dont toy with our emotions son!! LOL

2.3 Evo 8
03-25-2008, 11:38 AM
Heres the real story:

Tracy was asleep on the couch(too much to drink), Vtec kidd decided to slip her the south side solami, Tracy thought it was Dan, Dan walked in, got mad, Vtec kidd slid Dan the south side solami, Tracy woke up, seen Vtec kidd behind Dan, Tracy got mad, both parties got mad at each other for cheating and decided to fire Vtec kidd.

The end.

The troof shall set you freeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

quickdodge®
03-25-2008, 11:43 AM
he was doing the job I did for the past 7 years.

Sleeping with Dan for the money?

Later, QD.

81911SC
03-25-2008, 11:44 AM

Later, QD.
We can /thread now

2.3 Evo 8
03-25-2008, 11:44 AM
Oh snap son!

Maniac1
03-25-2008, 11:45 AM
QD FTW. LOFL

redrumracer
03-25-2008, 11:46 AM
Heres the real story:

The end.
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

bigdare23
03-25-2008, 11:48 AM

Later, QD.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

MistaCee

Later, QD.

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

redrumracer

Later, QD.

o lol'd to soon now i really lol

Maniac1
03-25-2008, 11:50 AM
Horre shhiiteettt! FTW

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 35 (32 members and 3 guests)
DEATH-41701, bigdare23, 5.7_Tundra, mastakey05, v-empire, collins, EJ25RUN, AirBrcak, redrumracer, BB6dohcvtec, Ran, TS240, BanginJimmy, TheGrillMan, eastcoastej, jdmjames, The BUCKY, d993s, StuntallDay, joecoolfreak, admin, Nemesis, Big Baller, A1EX, dELfONiK, 1SLWPOS, wantboost, WHAT_LAG, KDM>JDM, 03RCode

v-empire
03-25-2008, 11:51 AM
LOL. Back to 240atlanta with you!

hahaha....

dont worry about it if you dont know who it is :doh:

it would be pointless for you to learn whats going on cuz you obviously dont frequent this site :goodjob:

lol..ok.

i dont need to know anybody.

Jesus loves me. he died for me.

silversol
03-25-2008, 11:52 AM
i think we should change the thread title to."THE OFFCIAL IA RECORD LENGTH THREAD"

redrumracer
03-25-2008, 11:52 AM
Horre shhiiteettt! FTW

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 35 (32 members and 3 guests)
DEATH-41701, bigdare23, 5.7_Tundra, mastakey05, v-empire, collins, EJ25RUN, AirBrcak, redrumracer, BB6dohcvtec, Ran, TS240, BanginJimmy, TheGrillMan, eastcoastej, jdmjames, The BUCKY, d993s, StuntallDay, joecoolfreak, admin, Nemesis, Big Baller, A1EX, dELfONiK, 1SLWPOS, wantboost, WHAT_LAG, KDM>JDM, 03RCode
this here is the hype man of the thread

TS240
03-25-2008, 11:53 AM

Later, QD.

The troof shall set you freeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: reps to you both if I can.:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-25-2008, 11:56 AM
Big deal.

I dont work at Ingles anymore. I think I should get my boss to make a thread about me not working there anymore.

It's just a job and he's just another employer.

Move the fuk on.

Maniac1
03-25-2008, 11:57 AM
STFU Airbrcak!

redrumracer
03-25-2008, 11:58 AM
Big deal.

I dont work at Ingles anymore. I think I should get my boss to make a thread about me not working there anymore.

Move the fuk on.
except ingles doesnt have a goddamn thing to do with the automotive industry

81911SC
Big deal.

Move the fuk on.
STFU bag boy

HeLLo iM iZzY
STFU Airbrcak!I told you, if you did half the lawn, you wouldn't get paid sh1t.

Next time, do the job the right way, ****.

HeLLo iM iZzY
STFU bag boyThe only thing I was baggin was your mom.

YEAHHHHHHHHHH BOYYYYYYYYYYYY !

RandomGuy
03-25-2008, 11:59 AM
error 404... i sense an april fools... but failure

TheGodfather
To the thread crapping Z06.

I'll give you 36 cents.

That is all.

HeLLo iM iZzY
except ingles doesnt have a goddamn thing to do with the automotive industrySays the guy who enjoys driving his girlfriend's car with the top down.

TheGrillMan
03-25-2008, 12:00 PM
LOL

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 37 (35 members and 2 guests)
TheGrillMan, TheGodfather, TS240, AirBrcak, MR.org, StuntallDay, redrumracer, buddha@TeamFX, collins, Sneeky Ninja, bboystyles, blacknightteg, BLK JDM, Seymour222, v-empire, GGPIS3, eastcoastej, jdmjames, The BUCKY, d993s, joecoolfreak, admin, Nemesis, Big Baller, A1EX, dELfONiK, 1SLWPOS, wantboost, WHAT_LAG, KDM>JDM, 03RCode

MistaCee
03-25-2008, 12:00 PM

Lol your with me

Seymour222
03-25-2008, 12:01 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 39 (38 members and 1 guests)
Seymour222, mastakey05, AirBrcak, redrumracer, bboystyles, dELfONiK, TheGodfather, PlatanoPower, DEATH-41701, TS240, TheGrillMan, MR.org, StuntallDay, buddha@TeamFX, collins, Sneeky Ninja, blacknightteg, BLK JDM, v-empire, GGPIS3, eastcoastej, jdmjames, The BUCKY, d993s, joecoolfreak, admin, Nemesis, Big Baller, A1EX, 1SLWPOS, wantboost, WHAT_LAG, KDM>JDM, 03RCode

Just wanted to do it like everyone else.

BobbyFresco
03-25-2008, 12:02 PM
Says the guy who enjoys driving his girlfriend's car with the top down.

Oh noes..........:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

I repped you too soon.

redrumracer
03-25-2008, 12:02 PM
Says the guy who enjoys driving his girlfriend's car with the top down.
lol its my car and yes i do enjoy driving it

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-25-2008, 12:03 PM
lol its my car and yes i do enjoy driving itYeah.

Chicks dig cute cars :crazy:

redrumracer
03-25-2008, 12:04 PM
Yeah.

Chicks dig cute cars :crazy:
:yes: :yes: :yes: :love: :bump:

Maniac1
03-25-2008, 12:05 PM
AirBracak puts the RT in retard. You're crowding this drama thread with emo bullsh!t, stfu already. LOL

Seymour222
03-25-2008, 12:05 PM
Just out of curiosity, since it already came up, why not disclose what happened? I agree and respect the "high road" approach, I would do the same. Just, in this instance, isn't it only a matter of time before it is brought to the attention of the boards, and facts become cloudy due to time lapse?

quickdodge®
03-25-2008, 12:06 PM

AGREED!!!

Just because it's not April Fools', doesn't mean shiit. It's called the setting the joke up. Who would really believe this was true if they made this post on the day itself? Make the "announcement" about a week before when no one is really thinking about April Fools' and then call out the joke the day of. So simple even Fagtus_EG coul....well....lolol, not that simple, but you get the gist. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
03-25-2008, 12:07 PM
Just out of curiosity, since it already came up, why not indulge what happened? I agree and respect the "high road" approach, I would do the same. Just, in this instance, isn't it only a matter of time before it is brought to the attention of the boards, and facts become cloudy due to time lapse?

In a way, I agree. if this anecdote is on the up and up, and there were some sort of problems with the business dealings, the consumers should be aware of it. It's known as the trust factor. Later, QD.

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-25-2008, 12:07 PM
AirBracak puts the RT in retard. You're crowding this drama thread with emo bullsh!t, stfu already. LOLWhoa whoa whoa, WHOA !

I sense some negativity in here.

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-25-2008, 12:08 PM
Oh noes..........:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

I repped you too soon.Repped you back :bump:

quickdodge®
03-25-2008, 12:09 PM
Whoa whoa whoa, WHOA !

I sense some negativity in here.

Yeah. It's spelled....H - I - S - P....need I continue. Later, QD.

Maniac1
03-25-2008, 12:09 PM
This would be gay as hell if it really is an april fools joke. Im probably gonna see Mike tomorrow so I'll ask him then. LOL

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-25-2008, 12:14 PM
Yeah. It's spelled....H - I - S - P....need I continue. Later, QD.Pffft.

WHITE POWER !

Maniac1
03-25-2008, 12:15 PM