PDA

View Full Version : Misc The Bench.....

blacknightteg
03-23-2008, 11:38 AM
for anyonw ho lives in and or around atlanta....my brother in law will be opening up a Urban hip hop style shop called "The Bench" it will be located on marrietta street in ATL between the gatech and state campus. It will be hosting things like beat boy events music events, selling urban style clothing music and what not. it will a very cool and eclectic store. please check it out. it will be opening in the summer around june or july.

http://atlantabench.com/ please check it out!

quickdodge®
03-23-2008, 12:34 PM
What's up, man. Haven't seen you in a bit on here (I don't think). Although I persoanlly think these "hip hop" clothes stores are a joke, I wish your bro-in-law good luck. Later, QD.

blacknightteg
03-23-2008, 12:43 PM
lol thanks mike. yeah i rally dont think that its goin to be focused completely around hip hop clothing. not like that fubu ****. the whole entire premise of this store is basically goin to be like underground hip hop/beat boy/break dancing/ graffiti art and what not. i have a feeling its goin to be a cool idea that will work well

changaroo
03-23-2008, 12:55 PM
sweet man :) im right in that area! will definitely drop by to check it out once it opens

thinkfast®
03-25-2008, 04:14 PM
WHATS THE WORD ON IA DISCOUNTS