PDA

View Full Version : so let me tell you guys about my night...

Thighs
03-23-2008, 09:18 AM
im pretty sure i had the stupidet night EVARRR last night.

first, me and matt (matthewAPM) decided to go to bp to see some awesome smokey FWD burnouts and stuff, basically just to spectate the shenanigans. well we pull out onto 316 off harbins road, and his car decides to die in the middle of the intersection. it just randomly started misfiring like hell and sputtering and ****, so we limp it off the highway at 1mph into the grass.

then when the trailer gets there, his car is too low to get on the trailer. so we hook up a tow strap and pull it home.

then we get in my miata to go up there. we get anout 1/8 of a mile down harbins, and the battery dies. i turn around real quick, and we drive back at about 5-10 mph with no lights. my car died about halfway up the big hill in my neighborhood, and then we roll it down to the bottom.

then matt laughs so hard he pukes.

then i proceed to lock the key inside my car, and have to unzip my rear window from outside the car and superman myself through the window and grab the keys.

then my gf was a ***** for no reason.

there was another fail, but im not gonna talk about it in detail since it really wasnt any of my business. but basically one person is a lying pos, and its not me or matt, or my gf.

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-23-2008, 09:30 AM
Your girlfriends a liar?

Hmm, anyways I had bad night aswell. I was coming down the road and as I went over this bump, my axle pops out, and here I am swervin into oncoming traffic.

GRRR

Thighs
03-23-2008, 09:43 AM
Your girlfriends a liar?

Hmm, anyways I had bad night aswell. I was coming down the road and as I went over this bump, my axle pops out, and here I am swervin into oncoming traffic.

GRRR

no its not my gf either lol.

and wtf your axle popped out? haha

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-23-2008, 09:49 AM
Yahh dude, totally.

It was bad allready and it needed to be changed.

Thighs
03-23-2008, 09:56 AM
Yahh dude, totally.

It was bad allready and it needed to be changed.

ohh te cv came out of socket. i was thinkin tranny fluid everywhere and stuff. lol. that happened to me once in my old car

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-23-2008, 10:10 AM
What sucked also is that I had to pay $75 for the wrecker. It would've been free cause my dad has a tow truck but it was still in the shop.

Batlground
03-23-2008, 10:16 AM
Im pretty sure me, initial EG and Btlfed had the worst night ever. let me recap:

930pm InitialEG aka Peter calls me and says his car "lost power and shut off". He says he is on the side of the road right in front of Dobbins ARB on Cobb PKWY 41.

Btlfed and I hop in Btlfeds 4runner to go help Peter out. We arrive on the scene and there is oil all over the back of Peters car and there is no oil in the engine. We decide to run down to a gas station to get oil to see if the car will even run long enough to get it back to Batlground. We get oil, car has no compression.

At this point we call SleepingTalon to see if we can borrow his trailer that is located at Batlground. He says its ok and we proceed to go get the trailer at Batlground to tow Peters car back.

We arrive at Batlground and hook the trailer up and start heading back to where Peters car was.

We get back to Peters car and line everything up. We proceed to push Peters car onto the trailer. When peters car gets about 3 feet on, the front of the trailer pops off the ball and teeters straight up into the air. We all sh!t our pants.

Come to find out that the trailer takes a 2 5/16 ball, an Btlfeds 4runner only has a 2in ball. Now this is a problem. Somehow we made it from Batlground to Peters car with the trailer not really "attatched".

So then a journey ensues about trying to find the right god damn ball at 11pm at night. Luckily there was a 24 hour autozone down the road. They have the right ball.

We put the right ball on the 4runner, and try again.

The car gets halyway up on the trailer and his exhaust BOTTOMS OUT ON THE TRAILER!!!!!!! so the car is stuck, luckily we had boards an we had to roll the car back down an push it back up with the boards on the trailer so he would clear the exhaust.

finally after 3.5 hours, the ****ing car is on its way back to BG.

Next time, im calling a tow truck

Thighs
03-23-2008, 10:18 AM
What sucked also is that I had to pay $75 for the wrecker. It would've been free cause my dad has a tow truck but it was still in the shop.

ouch... i just parked mine at the place i was working at the time. i broke right in front of it lol

Batlground
03-23-2008, 10:21 AM
oh not to mention that a DObbins ARB cop came out at about midnight and said:

DObbins Cop- "what are you doing?"
Me- "Towing a car"
Dobbins Cop- "You are making people nervous"
Me-" WHAT?!"
Dobbins Cop- "you have been here for 3 hours, you are making people paranoid"
Me-" We had the wrong hitch so we had to get the right one, sorry, we will be gone in 10min"
DObbins Cop- "How much longer will you be?"
Me- "10 MINUTES" (UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET THE **** OUT AN HELP CHUBBY

THis mother Fu Ck er had the strongest russian accent and hes standing there with his blue fu cking flashing lights trying to give me epilepsy saying that three suburban white kids pushing a EG HATCH onto a trailer are making HIM, a man with guns , planes, an bombs, NERVOUS.

outstanding

Thighs
03-23-2008, 10:22 AM
Im pretty sure me, initial EG and Btlfed had the worst night ever. let me recap:

930pm InitialEG aka Peter calls me and says his car "lost power and shut off". He says he is on the side of the road right in front of Dobbins ARB on Cobb PKWY 41.

Btlfed and I hop in Btlfeds 4runner to go help Peter out. We arrive on the scene and there is oil all over the back of Peters car and there is no oil in the engine. We decide to run down to a gas station to get oil to see if the car will even run long enough to get it back to Batlground. We get oil, car has no compression.

At this point we call SleepingTalon to see if we can borrow his trailer that is located at Batlground. He says its ok and we proceed to go get the trailer at Batlground to tow Peters car back.

We arrive at Batlground and hook the trailer up and start heading back to where Peters car was.

We get back to Peters car and line everything up. We proceed to push Peters car onto the trailer. When peters car gets about 3 feet on, the front of the trailer pops off the ball and teeters straight up into the air. We all sh!t our pants.

Come to find out that the trailer takes a 2 5/16 ball, an Btlfeds 4runner only has a 2in ball. Now this is a problem. Somehow we made it from Batlground to Peters car with the trailer not really "attatched".

So then a journey ensues about trying to find the right god damn ball at 11pm at night. Luckily there was a 24 hour autozone down the road. They have the right ball.

We put the right ball on the 4runner, and try again.

The car gets halyway up on the trailer and his exhaust BOTTOMS OUT ON THE TRAILER!!!!!!! so the car is stuck, luckily we had boards an we had to roll the car back down an push it back up with the boards on the trailer so he would clear the exhaust.

finally after 3.5 hours, the ****ing car is on its way back to BG.

Next time, im calling a tow truck

thats similar to our trailer fun... except the trailer stayed on. lol i would have definitely shat.

but i think were even since we had TWO cars break.

Thighs
03-23-2008, 10:23 AM
oh not to mention that a DObbins ARB cop came out at about midnight and said:

DObbins Cop- "what are you doing?"
Me- "Towing a car"
Dobbins Cop- "You are making people nervous"
Me-" WHAT?!"
Dobbins Cop- "you have been here for 3 hours, you are making people paranoid"
Me-" We had the wrong hitch so we had to get the right one, sorry, we will be gone in 10min"
DObbins Cop- "How much longer will you be?"
Me- "10 MINUTES" (UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET THE **** OUT AN HELP CHUBBY

THis mother Fu Ck er had the strongest russian accent and hes standing there with his blue fu cking flashing lights trying to give me epilepsy saying that three suburban white kids pushing a EG HATCH onto a trailer are making HIM, a man with guns , planes, an bombs, NERVOUS.

outstanding

LOLOL reps