The Ren
08-12-2005, 06:53 AM
Its not even 8 oclock yet,, damn

krindus
08-12-2005, 07:02 AM
it could be worse.... it could be saturday

Kristi
08-12-2005, 08:25 AM
i agree! traffic fucking sucked this morning! did yall hear about all the construction this weekend? i'm not leaving gwinnett over the weekend!

Ruiner
08-12-2005, 08:26 AM
:2up: rain!

:2up: gas prices

:2up: Atlanta traffic

Gas prices? Just be happy that you don't drive my vehicles, trust me on this one.

Rain? At least it keeps things cool(er).

Atlanta traffic? Backroads, off hours, shortcuts, etc, are your friends. :)

Kristi
08-12-2005, 08:28 AM
Gas prices? Just be happy that you don't drive my vehicles, trust me on this one.

hell yea they are - i found a new way to go home in the afternoons and its taking me like 20 minutes now rather than like 45 to an hour! woo hoo

AznTraitor
08-12-2005, 08:29 AM

are you kidding me? if I had your vehicles for a day, I'd gladly fill the tanks up at least 4-5 times before returning it to you!

Rain? with that brief period of coolness brings on much more humidity

Backroads? those are getting just as congested as the main roads....I come back in town for just two days and half of it is spent trying to get around traffic hitting up backroads that are just as packed!

trythefly
08-12-2005, 10:40 AM
fuk atl traffic!

Yesterday took me 2 1/2 hours to get home!

bahh I'm moving to Montana.....

jrobbins30041
08-12-2005, 01:37 PM
hey at least u werent suppose to have a date and she didnt respond to your e mail yet.

Spyder
08-12-2005, 01:41 PM
fuk atl traffic!

Yesterday took me 2 1/2 hours to get home!

bahh I'm moving to Montana.....

And you thought a 2.5 hrs drive was bad :rolleyes: :)

Spyder
08-12-2005, 01:41 PM
hey at least u werent suppose to have a date and she didnt respond to your e mail yet.

:lmfao:

rickgiblin
08-12-2005, 02:25 PM
dam that sucsk she e-mail rejected you...lol jk good luck hope you get it

civic95
08-12-2005, 02:25 PM

If I had your money, gas wouldn't be a problem

For 10 mins till the sun comes back out, and it's 90+ w/ 100% humidity. Not to mention you might as well not wash your car since it will just get rained on the next day (for those of us that wash ours ourselves and don't have money to pay for full details).

Uh okay. HWY 9 is the only back road. I'll take my civic down Ga400, you take the porsche down HWY 9. This is from cumming to glenridge. If you beat me there I'll give you my car. If I win I get yours. How does that sound?

jrobbins30041
08-12-2005, 02:26 PM
oh lord I just got owned... lol

Spyder
08-12-2005, 02:28 PM
Uh okay. HWY 9 is the only back road. I'll take my civic down Ga400, you take the porsche down HWY 9. This is from cumming to glenridge. If you beat me there I'll give you my car. If I win I get yours. How does that sound?

ill take this deal, i dont have his car, but its black like his :D

i could use a good economy car, does it have a/c and such still?

civic95
08-12-2005, 02:34 PM
ill take this deal, i dont have his car, but its black like his :D

i could use a good economy car, does it have a/c and such still?

Yes it does have AC, doesn't matter what you drive this offer is for anyone with any car.

Terms: Must obey traffic lights (BTW there is probably atleast 50). No going over the yellow line to pass. Basically obeying all traffic laws (except speeding cause that ain't going to happen) And this must be done during rush hr.

Spyder
08-12-2005, 02:38 PM
Yes it does have AC, doesn't matter what you drive this offer is for anyone with any car.

Terms: Must obey traffic lights (BTW there is probably atleast 50). No going over the yellow line to pass. Basically obeying all traffic laws (except speeding cause that ain't going to happen) And this must be done during rush hr.

now you come up with some guide lines.. oh well :(

civic95
08-12-2005, 02:43 PM
now you come up with some guide lines.. oh well :(

Well honestly even on the weekend you wouldn't make it past Alpharetta speeding, running lights, and passing illegally (which would be required to win)