PDA

View Full Version : Northpoint pigs

PhAtBoYMr2
08-11-2005, 11:45 PM
so my boys gets arrested at the northpoint meet tonight. after callin a couple jails found out hes in roswell the stupid pigs searched his car randomly and found an empty bottle of tequila. towed his car and took him to jail, $1250 is his bail.

the fuckin cops wouldnt of showed at all if it wasnt for that dumbass flooring his del slow through the parking lot

:confused: :(

Julio
08-11-2005, 11:47 PM
ahh... Weird shit.. call Ken nuggent.

Brett
08-11-2005, 11:48 PM
This is why the NP meets suck these days, to many dumb ass kids have taken one of the last meet spots and made it to where th regular IA people cant even come out without kids doin dumb shit to attract cops

technoteg97
08-11-2005, 11:49 PM
Damn them Kids who think its fun to draw attention to the 5-0 n do ricer things! ruinning it all for everyone..

The Ren
08-11-2005, 11:49 PM
Glad we left when we did...

Julio
08-11-2005, 11:50 PM
When anything gets BIG its get ugly.. Look at ducks? Look at Most Humans?

Fuck.. IA is just getting to big to do old normal functions.. pretty soon Security will be needed for certain events.

Repost Squintz
08-11-2005, 11:50 PM
so my boys gets arrested at the northpoint meet tonight. after callin a couple jails found out hes in roswell the stupid pigs searched his car randomly and found an empty bottle of tequila. towed his car and took him to jail, $1250 is his bail.

the fuckin cops wouldnt of showed at all if it wasnt for that dumbass flooring his del slow through the parking lot

damn that sux; ppl should realize that they dont care if you rev ur car in a parking lot or try and do burnouts to impress the crowd, it just makes em mad :rant:

technoteg97
08-11-2005, 11:51 PM
Lol..im sure they already got local PD reading up on these forums time-to-time

PhAtBoYMr2
08-11-2005, 11:52 PM
i just got a collect call from him

he said the cop wasnt going to take him to jail, but they did because he was being a bitch because they searched his car for no reason.......

fuckin cops blow. I guess in alparetta they have nothing better to do then fuck with us

Julio
08-11-2005, 11:53 PM
Lol..im sure they already got local PD reading up on these forums time-to-time

Yes sr.. Chillin at Dunkin Donuts with there wireless laptops browsing the NWS section

technoteg97
08-11-2005, 11:53 PM
..alparetta..man its everywhere in atlanta..any meets.

The Ren
08-11-2005, 11:54 PM
Man this sucks... all the idiots have to ruin it for everyone else..

99ITRGIRL
damn, that sux!

technoteg97
well I guess im glad I didnt end up going 2 NP tonight..o and damn if that's your mr2,its lookin nice

PhAtBoYMr2
08-11-2005, 11:56 PM
well I guess im glad I didnt end up going 2 NP tonight..o and damn if that's your mr2,its lookin nice

thanx for the props man

kilpatty43
08-11-2005, 11:58 PM
sucks for your friend...but he was the dumbass who left the bottle in his car...thats just asking for trouble

PhAtBoYMr2
08-12-2005, 12:00 AM
:lmfao: on a funny note.....

when i got the call it said

-"you have a collect call from"
(MY BOY) - "a nigga this project pat"
"do you accept?"

when i accepted we were both busting out laughin on the phone....shit was hilriaous.....if you listen to three six mafia or know who project pat is youll get the joke

The Ren
08-12-2005, 12:01 AM
Wow.. your boy is in jail and hes laughing.. I wouldnt be laughing to hard if I was in jail

PhAtBoYMr2
08-12-2005, 12:02 AM
Wow.. your boy is in jail and hes laughing.. I wouldnt be laughing to hard if I was in jail

i guess you gotta make the best out of every situation,

NzProjeKt
08-12-2005, 12:04 AM
i guess you gotta make the best out of every situation,
Very True..
It shouldnt be a real big deal in court unless he was underage.. How old is he ?

PhAtBoYMr2
08-12-2005, 12:09 AM

they gave him m.i.p

SLOWR/T
08-12-2005, 12:52 AM
why did he let him search the car?? no cop would search my car with out a reason or warrent. i dont do no random bullshit. sorry to hear bout it though. i hope the NP meet will still be around when i get my car going i havent been to one yet and would like to get out and meet some of you guys

civic95
08-12-2005, 07:03 AM
why did he let him search the car?? no cop would search my car with out a reason or warrent. i dont do no random bullshit. sorry to hear bout it though. i hope the NP meet will still be around when i get my car going i havent been to one yet and would like to get out and meet some of you guys

All they have to do is ask " Do you mind if I search your car?" if you say "no" that itself is probable cause. And I don't think they even need probable cause to search now.

Ruiner
08-12-2005, 07:10 AM
All they have to do is ask " Do you mind if I search your car?" if you say "no" that itself is probable cause. And I don't think they even need probable cause to search now.

Yes, they need probably cause and no, telling them "no" doesn't give them probable cause.

Ruiner
08-12-2005, 07:11 AM
Why did your friend get pulled over and searched to begin with? Don't call the cops "pigs" just because they busted your friend doing something wrong. The cops were doing their job. As long as they didn't do anything illegal/wrong, you should have no complaints.

AtifSajid
08-12-2005, 07:16 AM
Adn if your nice and cooperate they usually let you ride. Just act mature about the situation, unless your plastered or something, then its a different story.

collins
08-12-2005, 07:42 AM
my question is, what made the cop want to search HIS car? was he just parked in the parking lot minding his own business? or was he out riding around and got pulled over? not that it matters, but i'm just trying to figure out the cop's reasoning to search HIS car and not someone else's.

4dmin
08-12-2005, 07:51 AM
thats some fucked up shit, but i would of not let the cop search my car... and overall you can't have any open container in your car so kids need to be carefull. ;)

nice seeing you guys last night

AznTraitor
08-12-2005, 07:53 AM
oooh, so your friend was the guy with the Integra.....

we were wondering why they just randomly pulled up to him and then started searching his car.....and then the un-marked car pulled up and thats when we all left.

Chuckster
08-12-2005, 08:04 AM
a cop can do what ever they feel like if they have probable cause.

Chuckster
08-12-2005, 08:06 AM

and they will still put you in jail, an dif you fight back thats called resisting a officer. and they dont play with that BS

Kristi
08-12-2005, 08:20 AM
that sux but the guy shouldn't have had an empty tequila bottle in his car. that is just asking for trouble.

collins
08-12-2005, 08:21 AM
ahh the twins have agreed. ;)

AznTraitor
08-12-2005, 08:22 AM
that sux but the guy shouldn't have had an empty tequila bottle in his car. that is just asking for trouble.

maybe he was thirsty?

Kristi
08-12-2005, 08:22 AM
that isn't even funny

Ruiner
08-12-2005, 08:24 AM
I'm still waiting on answers. I have a feeling that there is more to this story...

AznTraitor
08-12-2005, 08:25 AM
and now that I think about it.....how can the cop arrest him for just having a empty bottle? that doesnt really prove shit.....because if he wasnt intoxicated or show signs of alcohol consumption, what does a empty bottle prove? did they give him a breathlizer? or sobriety test? I think he got arressted for being a smartass and they probably hit him with failure to co-operate and being hostile towards the officers, I'm sure he wasnt, but if he got hit with a empty container he can get off of that charge quite easily.

Kristi
08-12-2005, 08:25 AM
I'm still waiting on answers. I have a feeling that there is more to this story...

i agree!

AznTraitor
08-12-2005, 08:26 AM
that isn't even funny

wonderful.

B16a2 Civic
08-12-2005, 08:59 AM
sounds like racial profiling....

oh and mark i know what you talkin about teh project pat thing Lol, you kno he's out of jail now though right...him and beanie siegal just got out...project pat got out a few weeks ago.....

but hope ya boy is straight now

Negrodamus
08-12-2005, 09:42 AM
sounds like racial profiling....the guy they arrested was white LOL...and naw he fucked up by having the alcohol and his car c'mon.

JBalla1036
08-12-2005, 09:43 AM
But the real question is. Why did they search his car in the first place????

B16a2 Civic
08-12-2005, 10:03 AM
the guy they arrested was white LOL...and naw he fucked up by having the alcohol and his car c'mon.

Like i said...racial profiling Lol.....he sounds like he's black on the inside.....he listens to 3-6....maybe lil whyte Lol.....but yeah...empty bottle only means one thing...it was emptied somehow...hmmmm....then again...i seen mark and few of his homies get down on some alcohal

clean2draccord
08-12-2005, 10:09 AM
and now that I think about it.....how can the cop arrest him for just having a empty bottle? that doesnt really prove shit.....because if he wasnt intoxicated or show signs of alcohol consumption, what does a empty bottle prove? did they give him a breathlizer? or sobriety test? I think he got arressted for being a smartass and they probably hit him with failure to co-operate and being hostile towards the officers, I'm sure he wasnt, but if he got hit with a empty container he can get off of that charge quite easily.

He had about 6-7 shots of that Tequilla before we left at around 10:30.

AznTraitor
08-12-2005, 10:15 AM
He had about 6-7 shots of that Tequilla before we left at around 10:30.

wow.....that answers on how the bottle got empty.

do you know if he had any passengers? were any of them drinking? is he of age? because they cant charge him with a DUI because they never caught him in the act of driving under the influence, he was in a parking lot.....

well, I guess that goes to show that no one should be drinking before or during a meet, because we all know that they are police magnets.

PhAtBoYMr2
08-12-2005, 10:19 AM
truthfully, his dad gave him the tequila bottle because hes sick with a cold/flu and the tequila supposivly helps treat it, i dunno its a mexican thing hes 1/2 mexican.

he was sitting in his car on the phone and he saw the cop walk by with his flashlight or whatever, when he saw the cop walk by he threw the bottle in the back seat. the cop went to his window and asked "what did you throw in the backseat" he said nothing, then the cop told him to he was going to search the car. He refused and the cop called on backup and made him get out the car. as they were searchin the car he was being smart so they put him in handcuffs. they found the tequila bottle and a pipe with resin in there. but only gave him mip and i think he was only in jail for 4 hours his dad bailed him out

the cops were called because there was that one undercover cop that pulled that guy over in the del slow. My boy wasnt doing anythin wrong the cops were just really looking to harass someone in the northpoint lot

Deaf Pimp
08-12-2005, 10:20 AM
Definitely more to this story than what we are hearing... probable cause is good enough reason to search anyones car. Any drugs? Weed?

PhAtBoYMr2
08-12-2005, 10:25 AM
and the probable cause thing is b/s. If the cops want to search you car for any reason they will search it. The probable cause thing only really holds up in court

when i was in norcross we got pulled over for a "tag light" no later than 2 minutes the cop was searching the car for narcotics and weapons, if they want a cause the will make one up. He said there was a "robbery" in the area. but he orginally pulled is over for a tag light being out. My friend did refuse but it doesnt matter cops have the say anywhere it was crazy because ive never been straight up harassed like that ever. Harassment at its finest.

he wasnt drunk, he was buzzed. shit i even took a couple shots myself

B16a2 Civic
08-12-2005, 10:27 AM
shit i even took a couple shots myself

no a suprise here Mark Lol, was his pops madd that he got caught with teh tequila bottle that he gave him?

PhAtBoYMr2
08-12-2005, 10:32 AM

the cop was orginally goin to let him go but felt he was being a "smartass" and not cooperating. He just thought it was bullshit they were searching his car for no reason and made it known. i didnt ask if they gave him a breathlizer or soberity test. but he wasnt drunk, he was tipsy at the most shit if i was in his shoes i probaly would of done the same, there are some crooked cops out there.

Spyder
08-12-2005, 10:48 AM
Wow, so your friend had 6-7 shots, then drove to a meet. when he was sitting at the meet some cops came by because of some tool in a del slow. after the under cover pulled the del slow, the other cops walked thru the parking lot and saw your friend grab something and throw it into the back seat. at this point they obviously knew he was hiding something. so they asked what it was, he says "nothing" they then ask to search his car and he refuses, they call back up and search anyway. they then put him in handcuffs because he wont shut his mouth while they are checking the car. they uncover a 1/2 of a bottle of tequila and a pipe with resin. and they charge him with MIP and tow his car, which is the very minimum they could have done in the situation. and you get pissed?

clean2draccord
08-12-2005, 10:49 AM
do you know if he had any passengers? were any of them drinking? is he of age?

No passengers, he's 19.

technoteg97
08-12-2005, 10:54 AM
ohhh well..what can you say..damn these meets.

PhAtBoYMr2
08-12-2005, 11:04 AM
Wow, so your friend had 6-7 shots, then drove to a meet. when he was sitting at the meet some cops came by because of some tool in a del slow. after the under cover pulled the del slow, the other cops walked thru the parking lot and saw your friend grab something and throw it into the back seat. at this point they obviously knew he was hiding something. so they asked what it was, he says "nothing" they then ask to search his car and he refuses, they call back up and search anyway. they then put him in handcuffs because he wont shut his mouth while they are checking the car. they uncover a 1/2 of a bottle of tequila and a pipe with resin. and they charge him with MIP and tow his car, which is the very minimum they could have done in the situation. and you get pissed?

i never once said i was mad. i actually laughed about the whole thing. I just thought it was wrong for the cops to single his car out in the first place with all the other cars there. Shit if the cops searched anycar randomly theres no telling what they would find. the cops were in there cars all night and got out because they were bored and looking for something to do.......and they found something to do

my outlook on cops wont change. In my eyes they will be pigs no matter what and do feed me bullshit that will change my views. Shit i used to love cops then you get older and realize cops can do alot more harm to you then good. Cops are humans to, so theres good cops and theres crooked cops. And theres nothing we can do to get the crooked ones off the street.

Spyder
08-12-2005, 11:07 AM
i never once said i was mad. i actually laughed about the whole thing. I just thought it was wrong for the cops to single his car out in the first place with all the other cars there. Shit if the cops searched anycar theres no telling what they would find.

Thats fine if that is how you really felt, but look at what you posted specifically on the first page.

Spyder
08-12-2005, 11:09 AM
my outlook on cops wont change. In my eyes they will be pigs no matter what and do feed me bullshit that will change my views. Shit i used to love cops then you get older and realize cops can do alot more harm to you then good.

now that you editied i figured i would say more.

I hate cops to i have met alot of crooked ones, i have met alot of really shady ass ones. but to say they do more harm then good is fucking ignorant.

PhAtBoYMr2
08-12-2005, 11:13 AM
now that you editied i figured i would say more.

I hate cops to i have met alot of crooked ones, i have met alot of really shady ass ones. but to say they do more harm then good is fucking ignorant.

i didnt say say they do more harm then good

i said they "can" do more harm then good, meaning at there discretion. Pretty much its whatever the cop wants to do with you. If they want to fuck you, they will. if he's having a bad day. then your having a bad day.

and call me ignorant. i can turn around and call you ignorant for you opinions or views.

Negrodamus
08-12-2005, 11:16 AM
Commemnts made by xlr8nmr2 do not in any way reflect the attitudes and morals of Team Xlr8shen.

thankyou :D

PhAtBoYMr2
08-12-2005, 11:16 AM
Commemnts made by xlr8nmr2 do not in any way reflect the attitudes and morals of Team Xlr8shen.

thankyou :D

Fuck you.

Spyder
08-12-2005, 11:23 AM
i didnt say say they do more harm then good

i said they "can" do more harm then good, meaning at there discretion. Pretty much its whatever the cop wants to do with you. If they want to fuck you, they will. if he's having a bad day. then your having a bad day.

and call me ignorant. i can turn around and call you ignorant for you opinions or views.

So again, the underage legally drunk driver (think before you speak here) they took off the roads didn't set well with you because he was your friend and i understand that but to say it was because they had a bad day is a pretty stupid statement. If you want to argue with me thats fine but lets seperate out what you are feeling about this particular situation and your over all feeling about police.

technoteg97
08-12-2005, 11:24 AM
CALM DOWN EVERYONE WHAT HAPPENED..HAPPENED LAST NIGHT..N NO ONE HERE CAN CHANGE THAT ITS THA DAMN PASST SO EVERYONE JUST MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND CHEER UP AND GET THA BEST OUT OF THIS N NOT THE WORSE! :idb: lets all be friends here come on now.

ruah_23
08-12-2005, 11:28 AM
truthfully, his dad gave him the tequila bottle because hes sick with a cold/flu and the tequila supposivly helps treat it, i dunno its a mexican thing hes 1/2 mexican.

make sure he doesn't say that when he's in court.

he was sitting in his car on the phone and he saw the cop walk by with his flashlight or whatever, when he saw the cop walk by he threw the bottle in the back seat.

Probable cause.If I were the cop and when I come over and saw you do something immediately, that makes me suspect that you have something hiding.

the cop went to his window and asked "what did you throw in the backseat" he said nothing,

Another Probable cause. Why didn't he say the truth and decided to lie to the PO.

as they were searchin the car he was being smart so they put him in handcuffs.

What exactly did he do when you said 'being smart'.That's not a gd way either when you are being pulled over.

My boy wasnt doing anythin wrong the cops were just really looking to harass someone in the northpoint lot

He wasn't doing anything wrong?! Come on...U stated what he did urself. U shld once stop calling him you boy and call him your friend insted cause daddy can't do anything to help him.

PhAtBoYMr2
08-12-2005, 11:31 AM
So again, the underage legally drunk driver (think before you speak here) they took off the roads didn't set well with you because he was your friend and i understand that but to say it was because they had a bad day is a pretty stupid statement. If you want to argue with me thats fine but lets seperate out what you are feeling about this particular situation and your over all feeling about police.

i agree with you. He got what he deserved, you dig your own grave. I just dont like the fact people are jumpin on my ass cause i call cops pigs. Dont tell me everyone here is a law biding citizen. Shit i probaly break a couple laws daily that i wouldnt even know of.

I just felt like he got harrased. The fact the cops were looking for someone to pick on in the first place. its not like he was waving the tequila bottle in the air and chugging it in front of the police being a drunk moron. He wasnt breaking any laws sitting in the parking lot in his car. But he was breaking a law with the tequila bottle in there. The cops really had no reason to get out of there car and immediatly shine the flashlight and single out his car. They were just looking for something to do

PhAtBoYMr2
08-12-2005, 11:37 AM
and he wouldnt of thrown the tequila bottle back there if the cop wasnt approaching his car at first. He was doing the right thing making the bottle out of the cops view. The cop had intentions to fuck with him from the get-go.

ruah_23
08-12-2005, 11:40 AM
i never once said i was mad. i actually laughed about the whole thing..

And u were trying to be his daddy by calling him 'my boy'?:confused:

I just thought it was wrong for the cops to single his car out in the first place with all the other cars there..

What you think is wrong. Have u heard abt the recent car thefts that's going arnd? There were plenty of reasons why he came to his car. Mybe his car look like one of the recent victim of a car theft? Ever thought of that.

A year ago My friends and I were just got done eating at taco mac at MOG. We park in their parking lot cause the taco mac lot was full. My friend was trying out his new p28 ecu that he just bought from me. A min later the security came. They thought we were stealing cars...and after a while GCPD showed up. They hold us check out ins,title and everything and we were 'cooperative'. They let us go in the end and I praised for watching out for us at the mall. Insted of calling them pigs or whatever name u can call them out this day.

the cops were in there cars all night and got out because they were bored and looking for something to do.......and they found something to do

No they were there all night because their supervisor told them to. The fact is they are carrying out their orders to watch out for stupid people who street race, do doughnot ect ect.

my outlook on cops wont change. In my eyes they will be pigs no matter what and do feed me bullshit that will change my views. Shit i used to love cops then you get older and realize cops can do alot more harm to you then good. Cops are humans to, so theres good cops and theres crooked cops. And theres nothing we can do to get the crooked ones off the street.

Yes there's crooked ones but the one that you are mentioning is not crooked at all.They are just there doing their job and were insulted by calling them pigs and crooked.
One more thing...the cops do not care abt ur outlook at all.They care when you break the law but giving that kind of outlook when u get pulled over will not help you one bit.

Gd luck and be safe!

PhAtBoYMr2
08-12-2005, 11:50 AM
What you think is wrong. Have u heard abt the recent car thefts that's going arnd? There were plenty of reasons why he came to his car. Mybe his car look like one of the recent victim of a car theft? Ever thought of that. [/B]

ya but this is something me and you will never know. Why the cop approached the car how do you know that cop wasnt trying to meet his quota? we dont know what his intentions were

A year ago My friends and I were just got done eating at taco mac at MOG. We park in their parking lot cause the taco mac lot was full. My friend was trying out his new p28 ecu that he just bought from me. A min later the security came. They thought we were stealing cars...and after a while GCPD showed up. They hold us check out ins,title and everything and we were 'cooperative'. They let us go in the end and I praised for watching out for us at the mall. Insted of calling them pigs or whatever name u can call them out this day.

awesome story.

No they were there all night because their supervisor told them to. The fact is they are carrying out their orders to watch out for stupid people who street race, do doughnot ect ect.

Are you there supervisor or something? I doubt you can really streetrace or do doughnuts when your parked and your car isnt even on

Yes there's crooked ones but the one that you are mentioning is not crooked at all.They are just there doing their job and were insulted by calling them pigs and crooked.
One more thing...the cops do not care abt ur outlook at all.They care when you break the law but giving that kind of outlook when u get pulled over will not help you one bit.
Gd luck and be safe!

Ive been insulted by cops plenty of times, even times when i wasnt trying to be smart and actually cooperating and im sure alot of people have. ive had a cop tell me to "sit down and shut the fuck up", i dont think that treatment is lawful. is it?

JBalla1036
08-12-2005, 11:55 AM
I don't think it really matters to them if its lawful or not.

Spyder
08-12-2005, 11:56 AM
Ive been insulted by cops plenty of times, even times when i wasnt trying to be smart and actually cooperating and im sure alot of people have. ive had a cop tell me to "sit down and shut the fuck up", i dont think that treatment is lawful. is it?

the way the law is written they can talk to you however and you cant say shit, there are alot of single sided rules. they all suck.

Mike Lowrey
08-12-2005, 11:56 AM
[B][B]

Well frankly, if you were being difficult in any way, I see no problem with that comment to "sit down and shut the fuck up".

Bottom line is that your friend was wrong for having an open container in the car, lying to the cop, underage drinking. He was wrong and he got what he deserved......

PhAtBoYMr2
08-12-2005, 12:00 PM
Well frankly, if you were being difficult in any way, I see no problem with that comment to "sit down and shut the fuck up".

Bottom line is that your friend was wrong for having an open container in the car, lying to the cop, underage drinking. He was wrong and he got what he deserved......

agreed he got what he deserved. That has been stated already.

Spyder
08-12-2005, 12:01 PM
i agree with you. He got what he deserved, you dig your own grave. I just dont like the fact people are jumpin on my ass cause i call cops pigs. Dont tell me everyone here is a law biding citizen. Shit i probaly break a couple laws daily that i wouldnt even know of.

I just felt like he got harrased. The fact the cops were looking for someone to pick on in the first place. its not like he was waving the tequila bottle in the air and chugging it in front of the police being a drunk moron. He wasnt breaking any laws sitting in the parking lot in his car. But he was breaking a law with the tequila bottle in there. The cops really had no reason to get out of there car and immediatly shine the flashlight and single out his car. They were just looking for something to do

Your friend was loitering , that is breaking a law, sitting behind the wheel even with the ignition off is classified as driving, your friend had been drinking then driving. In Ga the legal tolerance for BAC low enough that he was technically DUI.

Think of all the trouble he could have saved with just shoving that open container in the trunk. Where it still would have been illegal but not nearly as obvious.

PhAtBoYMr2
08-12-2005, 12:01 PM
the way the law is written they can talk to you however and you cant say shit, there are alot of single sided rules. they all suck.

agree 100% The single sided rules. How its the cops word against ours. The cops likely win always. Its like you dont have a say at all

PhAtBoYMr2
08-12-2005, 12:02 PM
Your friend was loitering , that is breaking a law, sitting behind the wheel even with the ignition off is classified as driving, your friend had been drinking then driving. In Ga the legal tolerance for BAC low enough that he was technically DUI.

Think of all the trouble he could have saved with just shoving that open container in the trunk. Where it still would have been illegal but not nearly as obvious.

everyone there shoudlve got searched then because everyone was lotitering. and breaking the law it was a northpoint meet.

ŁG2♣
08-12-2005, 12:04 PM
damn thats messed up....sorry to hear....this happens at BP to on pleasant them ricers just be out there to cause cops attention not to race or meet what so ever they are only there to show off thinkin its cool and just cause cops attention and just not only ruin for them selve or one person they ruin it for EVERYONE whose out there trying to have fun...im sorry to hear though man...

Spyder
08-12-2005, 12:06 PM
everyone there shoudlve got searched then because everyone was lotitering. it was a northpoint meet.

I have seen them do this and if they go thru everyones stuff and find nothing then they say go home, you want them to fly in there like a scene from fast and furious, block all the exits and have 25+ cops to search all the cars at the same time? be realistic man.. it isnt worth worth it to them to do all that because a couple of folks are standing outside in a parking lot. they were likely just going to pass thru and make sure they didnt see anything suspicious when your friend decided to give them something to be suspicious of lol.

Jaimecbr900
08-12-2005, 12:07 PM
This is actually pretty entertaining to me.

How can ANYONE come in and make such childish statements and then NOT expect people to say anything back is beyond me.

First of all, if someone is breaking ANY law and they get caught....it is NOT the arresting officer's FAULT. It CAN'T be. It is his J-O-B to catch YOU breaking the LAW. So people get pissed about that? That's like telling a race car driver that he won the race but has to pay a fine for driving faster than everybody else?????? By definition, he HAS TO drive faster to win. By definition, Police are SUPPOSED to catch people doing the WRONG thing. The fact that they CAUGHT you doesn't change the fact that you were DOING something WRONG, DUHHHHHHH.

Next time you NEED a Police officer to HELP YOU......call your "boy" to come and help you out then.... :rolleyes:

Instead of posting this and calling cops "pigs", you should realize your "boy" played himself by acting like he did at the worst time possible. Had he acted even remotely adult about the situation, he probably wouldn't have gone to jail.

BTW, Just FYI to everybody that's young, dumb, and full of cum :D ......Things that seem funny now, are not so funny when you are older. Things on your permanent record stay there for the rest of your life. Imagine working your butt off to get somewhere in life and suddenly you can't get ahead because of something you did when you thought stuff was just hahaha funny. Not so funny then, eh?

You kids keep driving while you're drinking, doing drugs, and racing down the streets like maniacs. Everything eventually catches up to everyone. It's a sad thing to be denied something you otherwise would get simply because you have mark on your record from back when you didn't use your head.

Think about it. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. Sometimes that "time" could be the rest of your life. Think about it.

PhAtBoYMr2
08-12-2005, 12:10 PM
I have seen them do this and if they go thru everyones stuff and find nothing then they say go home, you want them to fly in there like a scene from fast and furious, block all the exits and have 25+ cops to search all the cars at the same time? be realistic man.. it isnt worth worth it to them to do all that because a couple of folks are standing outside in a parking lot. they were likely just going to pass thru and make sure they didnt see anything suspicious when your friend decided to give them something to be suspicious of lol.

haha now that would be another thread in the making.

my friend was sitting in his car minding his own business. The cop aprroached him. He wasnt being suspicious he was sitting in his car. just like many others were doing. After they bagged him they all went home. instead of going from car to car. Like i said they were looking for something to do.

malfeas99
08-12-2005, 12:24 PM
So let's see if we have all the factors here:

Loitering
Empty container
Underage posession
Under the Influence of Alcohol
throwing an empty bottle of alcohol into the backseat in full view of police
Being an uncooperative smartass

And you think it's the cop's fault he got slapped with cuffs and taken to jail?

I'm gonna have to call out the lolrus on this one:

PhAtBoYMr2
08-12-2005, 12:29 PM
So let's see if we have all the factors here:

Loitering
Empty container
Underage posession
Under the Influence of Alcohol
throwing an empty bottle of alcohol into the backseat in full view of police
Being an uncooperative smartass

And you think it's the cop's fault he got slapped with cuffs and taken to jail?

I'm gonna have to call out the lolrus on this one:

wtf......

i never once said it was the cops fault. funnyman

I just thought it was bullshit he got searched with no probable cause. Keep up with the thread. If the cops were being lawful and had a cause to search his car then i wouldnt give a fuck. But in this situation the search was unlawful they singled his car out from the other 30+ cars there

malfeas99
08-12-2005, 12:32 PM
wtf......

i never once said it was the cops fault. funnyman

I just thought it was bullshit he got searched with no probable cause. Keep up with the thread. If the cops were being lawful and had a cause to search his car then i wouldnt give a fuck. But in this situation the search was unlawful

Not at all. Seeing someone try to conceal something in their car upon approach is probable cause right there.

There could have been any number of reasons they approached him in the first place, but that's not a 'probable cause' issue, they don't need cause to come up and ask you what you're doing or have a cursory look at you and/or your car.

technoteg97
Okay..Its over!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deaf Pimp
I'm glad they searched him... sorry, if I saw some 19 year old take 6-7 shots of Tequila before he left to drive to the meet...

There must be something wrong with his dad to give him the whole bottle, yet give him any at all. Quite honestly, I'm glad the cops nabbed him. I don't want him driving on the road whether he looked sober or not.

PhAtBoYMr2
08-12-2005, 12:33 PM
Okay..Its over!!!!!!!!!!!!

its been over. theres just to many critics and comedians on this fucking board. Not sure wtf is going on with importatlanta, it never used to be like this

malfeas99
08-12-2005, 12:34 PM
I'm glad they searched him... sorry, if I saw some 19 year old take 6-7 shots of Tequila before he left to drive to the meet...

There must be something wrong with his dad to give him the whole bottle, yet give him any at all. Quite honestly, I'm glad the cops nabbed him. I don't want him driving on the road whether he looked sober or not.

Exactly. Just be glad he was 'harassed' and didn't end up on the morning news instead as having caused some multi-fatality crash or something.

If you were honestly concerned about his well-being I would have yanked his keys ASAP, were I you.

technoteg97
08-12-2005, 12:35 PM
theres ALOT of people on IA your gunna be chatting with many DIFFERENT kinds of people Man. specially AGES.

PhAtBoYMr2
08-12-2005, 12:35 PM
Exactly. Just be glad he was 'harassed' and didn't end up on the morning news instead as having caused some multi-fatality crash or something.

If you were honestly concerned about his well-being I would have yanked his keys ASAP, were I you.

ya i wouldve grabbed his keys if he were drunk. But he was barely even buzzed. and he was drinking because he was sick....not to have a good time

malfeas99
08-12-2005, 12:39 PM
ya i wouldve grabbed his keys if he were drunk. But he was barely even buzzed.

I doubt you could even estimate was his BAC is, nor do you know how much even being 'buzzed' can affect one's driving.

If he'd driven off, crossed a yellow line somewhere and got pulled over? He'd be in a whole lot more trouble now.

I'm willing to bet that -most- DUI related incidents occur because the driver thought he was 'just buzzed' and decided to drive.

I understand what you're saying about getting what he deserved, but given what you've told us about the situation, the police did have probable cause, and it's good that they did, because he was breaking several laws (some potentially harmful to others) to begin with.

Jaimecbr900
08-12-2005, 12:40 PM
But he was barely even buzzed. and he was drinking because he was sick....not to have a good time

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Classic. That makes total sense to me..... :rolleyes:

clean2draccord
08-12-2005, 12:41 PM

During the meet...

PhAtBoYMr2
08-12-2005, 12:41 PM

well tequila has known to cure colds and flu's all jokes aside. Call it a home remedy

PhAtBoYMr2
08-12-2005, 12:46 PM
its all good, im done with this fuckin thread. If you werent there or didnt see how it went down or know about the situation then this thread is pointless to you. No real reason you should care at all.

But my view hasnt changed about cops. Some are good, some are bad. We all break laws, you cant tell me were all angels on here. fuck that

Just pisses me off how some people on this board alawys feel the need to drop there 2 cents when the thread is irrelevant to them. they just think there funny or they will get a quick laugh. thats what pisses me the fuck off.

its a hardknock life.

PhAtBoYMr2
08-12-2005, 12:52 PM
julio or pablo can yall delete this thread

malfeas99
08-12-2005, 12:53 PM
If you make a potentially inflammatory comment on a public, open forum, I think it's reasonable to expect that those that view and contribute to said forum might have something to say.

That'd be like me putting an ad in the paper that said 'I SUCK HORSE WANG, CALL 404-555-7384' and then getting all upset when all the owners of hard-up equines started phoning me.

That's not to say that I have actually put an ad like that in the paper. Lately.

ruah_23
08-12-2005, 01:01 PM
its all good, im done with this fuckin thread. If you werent there or didnt see how it went down or know about the situation then this thread is pointless to you. .

Than why did u start the thread at the first place.To make us call every cops pigs??

Dude..u are weird!?:rolleyes:

NEONRACER
08-12-2005, 01:02 PM
Was the bottle in view from any angle of the vehicle? If it was then the officer had probable cause. If he asked your buddy if he could look in his car and he said yes, then that is his fault for going to jail. He should of been smart enough and been polite to the officers. Most of the time on something as minor as this you will get harrassed a little but it isn't worth taking the time to write a report for nothing.

SLOWR/T
08-12-2005, 01:18 PM
wow this thread has grown!!

Quote "a cop can do what ever they feel like if they have probable cause."

haha no he cant. they have to have a warrent to search my car. probable cause doesnt mean shit to me and they can arrest me and all they want. they wont search my car without ME signing a warrent and that my friend wont happen. i NEVER have anything illegal in my car so im not trying to hide anything. its my right to refuse a search without a warrent.

NEONRACER
08-12-2005, 01:20 PM
You are right to say no to a search but if they see narcotics, alcohol in an underage drivers vehicle, weapons or anything else illegal you go in cuffs and the the car is searched.

SLOWR/T
08-12-2005, 01:24 PM
^^true but i dont have to worry about that cause none of it gets close to my car

Deaf Pimp
08-12-2005, 01:34 PM
During the meet...

Even better, so he was breaking the law anyway. Granted that means during the meet he was drinking, then he was going into his car and will drive off...

I still make a valid point.

Deaf Pimp
08-12-2005, 01:37 PM

Doesn't this amaze you man? "He wasn't drinking for fun, just because he was sick"... I swear how people think these days! :confused:

Clark94T
08-12-2005, 03:12 PM
When I'm sick I drink tons of water during the day and a few glasses of vodka before I go to sleep. :)

Yeah man cops can def. search the car in that situation. Cops dont like sudden movements when they walk up to your car. He should have played it cool and treated the officer w/ respect instead of bitching at him. That usually doesn't get ya very far.

The Ren
08-12-2005, 03:14 PM
^Very true.. Sorry I missed you last night man..

HiPSI
08-12-2005, 06:16 PM

the cops were already there before the asshat in the del sol showed, at least the unmarked car was.

and he had an open container, that's illegal last i checked.

HiPSI
08-12-2005, 06:26 PM

you've admitted his wrong several times now yet you're still trying to pin the blame on the cops? it's their job to catch people doing illegal things. 7 shots of tequila is more than enough to make you legally drunk, 1 shot is too much if he was out driving around. he was acting shady, got caught, went to jail. that's what happens when you break the law and it wasn't the cop's fault at all, he did his job as he should have. i honestly hope they pull his license although he'll probably get away with it, that shit is just stupid.

Negrodamus
08-12-2005, 06:30 PM
All comments made by XLR8NMR2 do not in anyway possible express the thoughts and beliefs of Team Xlr8shen

thankyou

HiPSI
08-12-2005, 06:33 PM
During the meet...

bringer of truth...

dude in the del slow-douche
integra boy-even bigger douche

iNsTuN nOoDoH
08-12-2005, 07:05 PM
He did do a wrong. The cops may have thought his car was suspicious cuz he was the only one parked out there after a few of us left. Xlr8nmr2 has his views on cops and u guys have views of cops differently so just chill out with that discussion. He already said his friend was wrong.
really, some people know their limits from drinking... He shouldn't have been drinkin n drivin that's a given, but some people drink n drive really knowin that they're okay. I know a lot of people that do drink n drive, but our friends know when and when they can't do that. So if you go to hooters and see someone drink a couple beers you won't let him drive? Yeah he took 7 shots of tequila, but maybe his tolerance is a lot better than most people. 2 shots will get me on the floor and 7 for him he's fine. I know some girl that could take 7 shots of 151 and be absolutely fine. (Before u ask, I'd like chips ahoy chewy). A lot of different ethnicities have different home remedies as well.
I don't like the smart ass comments of makin fun of someone callin someone their boy... Without some play with words in the english language, it doesn't make it so exciting. Its a slang, this is a board not a professional write up to get a damn job or somethin...

CMO
08-12-2005, 07:52 PM

And that is fucked up. Cause if he cuss you and you cuss him back he's gonna probably beat your ass. Maybe he won't but if he's already cussing you for nothing your probably gonna get your ass beat. Now of you see him pumping gas and you walk over and blow his head off. Everyone is gonna be pissed cause a cop got killed. But no one gave a shit when you got your ass beat though. To me you do to others what you want done to you.

technoteg97
08-12-2005, 08:01 PM
" This Thread needs to be closed " .ANY ADMINS OR MODS OUT THERE CLOSE THIS THREAD..LOL

ruah_23
08-12-2005, 10:41 PM
He did do a wrong. The cops may have thought his car was suspicious cuz he was the only one parked out there after a few of us left. Xlr8nmr2 has his views on cops and u guys have views of cops differently so just chill out with that discussion. ...

As far as I know, he's the one who started the discussion?!:confused: and if he's on IA for a little while, he shld know that people in here give their truth and honest opinions.

He already said his friend was wrong.
really, some people know their limits from drinking... He shouldn't have been drinkin n drivin that's a given, but some people drink n drive really knowin that they're okay ....I know a lot of people that do drink n drive, but our friends know when and when they can't do that. So if you go to hooters and see someone drink a couple beers you won't let him drive?...

Nope.But all of them has the freedom and mature enough to decide that's why the legal of drinking is 21:doh: .Yes a lot of people drink and drive but when they get caught, they don't have the right to bitch and moan and called the cops pigs?? Make any sense? Those people who get caught with DUI has the mentality that I will never get caught...I'm fine...but if they do get caught than they shld stfu and pay for their crime. I would rather let them get thrown in jail than having to rescue them because of 41I and have to rescue other innocent people.

Yeah he took 7 shots of tequila, but maybe his tolerance is a lot better than most people. 2 shots will get me on the floor and 7 for him he's fine. I know some girl that could take 7 shots of 151 and be absolutely fine. (Before u ask, I'd like chips ahoy chewy). A lot of different ethnicities have different home remedies as well. ...

When u get caught with DUI..they don't measure it by how ur body tolerate it.They measure how much is the substance in ur system. There's no excuse...I don't give a rat ass even if they can tolerate 1millions shot. The fact is they still drink and drive.

I don't like the smart ass comments of makin fun of someone callin someone their boy... Without some play with words in the english language, it doesn't make it so exciting. Its a slang, this is a board not a professional write up to get a damn job or somethin...

Come on man...I make fun of it because he still find it funny when he call his friend his boy and laugh abt the whole situation. A true friend won't find that funny at all...and they won't side with that guy just because he's his 'boy'

ruah_23
08-12-2005, 10:43 PM
wow this thread has grown!!

Quote "a cop can do what ever they feel like if they have probable cause."

haha no he cant. they have to have a warrent to search my car. probable cause doesnt mean shit to me and they can arrest me and all they want. they wont search my car without ME signing a warrent and that my friend wont happen. i NEVER have anything illegal in my car so im not trying to hide anything. its my right to refuse a search without a warrent.

:confused: :confused:
I'm confused..I thought they don't need a warrant when they have probable cause!?

Juicy
08-12-2005, 10:44 PM
really, some people know their limits from drinking... He shouldn't have been drinkin n drivin that's a given, but some people drink n drive really knowin that they're okay. I know a lot of people that do drink n drive, but our friends know when and when they can't do that. So if you go to hooters and see someone drink a couple beers you won't let him drive? Yeah he took 7 shots of tequila, but maybe his tolerance is a lot better than most people. 2 shots will get me on the floor and 7 for him he's fine. I know some girl that could take 7 shots of 151 and be absolutely fine. (Before u ask, I'd like chips ahoy chewy). A lot of different ethnicities have different home remedies as well.

He is 19 years old. There is no way he has a tolerance that he can take 7 shots and still be a .02 BAC. Remember, if you are under 21 and your BAC is .02 or more then you get a DUI. Usually every shot, or drink will equal .02....So if he took 7 shots of tequila then his BAC is around .14 That is nearly double the legal limit for over 21 drivers. You lose one drink an hour. So if he had the shots an hour before he was arrested, he would still blow .12 or so. The dumb shit got what he deserved, but it will always be the cops fault for doing their job....

ruah_23
08-12-2005, 10:44 PM
[QUOTE=CMO]And that is fucked up. Cause if he cuss you and you cuss him back he's gonna probably beat your ass. Maybe he won't QUOTE]

No he won't. U have been watching too much drama on tv.

D16Civic
08-12-2005, 10:51 PM
^^word

ruah_23
08-12-2005, 11:17 PM
He is 19 years old. There is no way he has a tolerance that he can take 7 shots and still be a .02 BAC. .

No offense but In my opnion, your body tolerance has nothing to do with your BAC(blood alcohol content) level. No matter how much you drink and how much you tolerate it, the BAC level is almost equal to the amount of booze you drink. Mybe pharmacyteg/red can correct me on this.:)

Juicy
08-13-2005, 12:30 AM
No offense but In my opnion, your body tolerance has nothing to do with your BAC(blood alcohol content) level. No matter how much you drink and how much you tolerate it, the BAC level is almost equal to the amount of booze you drink. Mybe pharmacyteg/red can correct me on this.:)

Yeah, you are correct. I see what you are saying. Some people can be a .4 or .5, where me and you would be dead, they are talking normal and consider themselves not even drunk. Alcohol is a strange drug...

ahmonrah
08-13-2005, 12:36 AM
When anything gets BIG its get ugly.. Look at ducks? Look at Most Humans?

Fuck.. IA is just getting to big to do old normal functions.. pretty soon Security will be needed for certain events. if security is needed call me up. i'll lock it down like fort knox...

iNsTuN nOoDoH
08-13-2005, 12:57 AM
w2ell, after a long long and strenuous gut wrenching piss, i have came to a comclustion that i'm pretty buzzed and still coming on ia to read this. Ask me why but i probably won't answer wi th a go od answer...hope i made sense.

As far as I know, he's the one who started the discussion?!:confused: and if he's on IA for a little while, he shld know that people in here give their truth and honest opinions.
ok. I didn't say he didn't start it. He did take the opinions to the head, but it's just how some people are. My point, everyone has their own opinion, so end of discussiion

vvvv

Nope.But all of them has the freedom and mature enough to decide that's why the legal of drinking is 21:doh: .Yes a lot of people drink and drive but when they get caught, they don't have the right to bitch and moan and called the cops pigs?? Make any sense? Those people who get caught with DUI has the mentality that I will never get caught...I'm fine...but if they do get caught than they shld stfu and pay for their crime. I would rather let them get thrown in jail than having to rescue them because of 41I and have to rescue other innocent people.
ok, the legal age of drinkin is 21. tell me what you think is the percentage of people in the world hold til 21 to drink and drink before 21. he didn't get caught drinkin and drivin, but he did call them pigs...it's his opinion. a lot of people have that mentality, i agree. He got caught and he's payin the crime. He bitched to the cops and he paid the crime. xlr8nmr2 even said so himself. no one has said he didn't. i'd rather them get thrown in jail too than having to pull out my super s and save an innocent guy fr5om a burning car.

When u get caught with DUI..they don't measure it by how ur body tolerate it.They measure how much is the substance in ur system. There's no excuse...I don't give a rat ass even if they can tolerate 1millions shot. The fact is they still drink and drive.
I never said they didn't. You get caught you get caught end of story. My point here was that some people are still aware of things around them and still be as sober as a 5 year old kid, even when they drink a lot. Someone that can only handle half a beer might be as drunk as someone that can handle 14 beers.

Come on man...I make fun of it because he still find it funny when he call his friend his boy and laugh abt the whole situation. A true friend won't find that funny at all...and they won't side with that guy just because he's his 'boy'
no...i don't feel like going back and pin pointing who said what, but i was simply stating that you guys emphasized the word boy in quotes as if it was too good to be in your "professional" language. you made no sense in what you just said in the above sstatemnet. you made fun of the situation, not the "lingo". they found it funny from an inside joke of some 3 6 mafia shit; i'm sure they didn't find it funny from him bein in jail. Tell me this isn't the first time you've seen someone TRY to turn a bad situation into somewhat good, by creatin a joke...

iNsTuN nOoDoH
08-13-2005, 01:01 AM
He is 19 years old. There is no way he has a tolerance that he can take 7 shots and still be a .02 BAC. Remember, if you are under 21 and your BAC is .02 or more then you get a DUI. Usually every shot, or drink will equal .02....So if he took 7 shots of tequila then his BAC is around .14 That is nearly double the legal limit for over 21 drivers. You lose one drink an hour. So if he had the shots an hour before he was arrested, he would still blow .12 or so. The dumb shit got what he deserved, but it will always be the cops fault for doing their job....
So? Thanks for your BAC 101, but I never said anything about BAC. He did get what he deserved. Cops were doin their job.

iNsTuN nOoDoH
08-13-2005, 01:03 AM
nah mean? waddup ia?! =0D

clean2draccord
08-13-2005, 01:25 AM
nah mean? waddup ia?! =0D

Shandy, go to sleep man. Haha. :blah:

Darling Nikki
08-13-2005, 12:06 PM
Ha my buddy is a alpharetta cop and he does his patroling around NP.

down_shift
08-13-2005, 01:43 PM
This thread is too long but The cops were in the right and did their job.

eViLMunkey
08-13-2005, 01:54 PM
hmm.. open container Law.. automatic DUI even though there are ways out of it..

bigb996
08-13-2005, 02:02 PM
reason i dont come bc idiots come out and ruine it for everyone.

eViLMunkey
08-13-2005, 02:03 PM
yeah that's why I leave if that crap happens... other than idiots are everywhere.. welcome to GA

CMO
08-13-2005, 07:06 PM
And that is fucked up. Cause if he cuss you and you cuss him back he's gonna probably beat your ass. Maybe he won't QUOTE]

No he won't. U have been watching too much drama on tv.

You think so? I can name 4 people right now that have been beat down by cops this year.

JoeCoolinATL
08-14-2005, 02:11 AM
I always get a kick outta these threads. "pigs this and pigs that"
yet the same people complain when they need the police that they dont get there fast enough.

and 19 and drinking at a car meet and lieing to a cop. that fucking kid is a genius.
i hate stupid kids.

lowjack
08-14-2005, 10:05 AM
wow what a long post..... here is my 2 cents for being a former DUI Officer (91-94) and avid import car builder...

simply put there is no law for POP (Pissing off the Police).. HOWEVER just by doing so could cause you to be busted if it escalates to disturbing the peace, obstructon, etc.. Best thing is to be keep hold of your emotions.

Any officer that uses valgarities toward a person is typically what we called, "power prone". Hence has a badge and gun and the papers to make changes. This is an unfortunate problem with many departments.

Officer's that had good training use "discretion" when interacting with suspects and bystandards. They are able to determine who, what, and when things are a miss and can control the situation better.

The best thing your friend could have done was say "Yes/No Sir", but that did not happen when the officer saw him toss the bottle. Which brings me to the point that his Dad should be arrested for contributing to the delinquency of a minor after stating that he had it fora cold.... However, stating that shots of the bottle were consumed, (Not as a cold Rememdy) just blow that cold excuse right out of the water.

With all the posts and calling the officers "pigs", is really sad. Granted that there are some officers out there who are just looking for a reason to arrest someone, it do not represent the thousands of officers that are trying to make life better for everyone.

The blame for all this resides with the bottle tosser, and the Dad who gave him the bottle. Being 19, undersage to begin with, drinking at the meet in open, making sudden moves to conceal the broken laws, are just asking to be looked at closer by police.

The Del Slow driver being a dumbass is not the one to blame for the folks getting arrested. Stating that the "Kids" coming out to the meet are the problem should ask themselves, how many older folks were at the meet holding a bottle of tequila outside their car? Seems to me as if the bottle tosser is no different than the dumbass blazing through the lot and getting popped.

Alpharetta Police have been VERY good at leaving the NP meeing place alone. They KNOW the difference between the trouble makers pulling out and the folks just hanging in the lot talking about cars and having a legal good time. Even if it we were loitering they still were cool.

Now however they now know that some people take bottles (did i read a pipe with weed resin too??) there at the meet and will start coming more frequent. Which is all in all a damn shame because the folks that own the lot have not yet complained about us being there. If they get word that shit like this thread is happening, you can bet they will make sure we don't return.

I look at this is one way only, the officer was doing his civic duty by take a person who had been drinking a lot off the road. I am thankful for them doing what they get paid for. Without them doing that work, people who have been affected by drunk drivers (My cousin, being killed by one) would only allow more folks to die.

My 2 cents sorry to be winded... Just dislike it when blame is misdirected to others when it is someones own damn fault.

The Ren
08-14-2005, 10:10 AM
^Well said..

Spyder
08-14-2005, 10:25 AM
wow what a long post..... here is my 2 cents for being a former DUI Officer (91-94) and avid import car builder...

simply put there is no law for POP (Pissing off the Police).. HOWEVER just by doing so could cause you to be busted if it escalates to disturbing the peace, obstructon, etc.. Best thing is to be keep hold of your emotions.

Any officer that uses valgarities toward a person is typically what we called, "power prone". Hence has a badge and gun and the papers to make changes. This is an unfortunate problem with many departments.

Officer's that had good training use "discretion" when interacting with suspects and bystandards. They are able to determine who, what, and when things are a miss and can control the situation better.

The best thing your friend could have done was say "Yes/No Sir", but that did not happen when the officer saw him toss the bottle. Which brings me to the point that his Dad should be arrested for contributing to the delinquency of a minor after stating that he had it fora cold.... However, stating that shots of the bottle were consumed, (Not as a cold Rememdy) just blow that cold excuse right out of the water.

With all the posts and calling the officers "pigs", is really sad. Granted that there are some officers out there who are just looking for a reason to arrest someone, it do not represent the thousands of officers that are trying to make life better for everyone.

The blame for all this resides with the bottle tosser, and the Dad who gave him the bottle. Being 19, undersage to begin with, drinking at the meet in open, making sudden moves to conceal the broken laws, are just asking to be looked at closer by police.

The Del Slow driver being a dumbass is not the one to blame for the folks getting arrested. Stating that the "Kids" coming out to the meet are the problem should ask themselves, how many older folks were at the meet holding a bottle of tequila outside their car? Seems to me as if the bottle tosser is no different than the dumbass blazing through the lot and getting popped.

Alpharetta Police have been VERY good at leaving the NP meeing place alone. They KNOW the difference between the trouble makers pulling out and the folks just hanging in the lot talking about cars and having a legal good time. Even if it we were loitering they still were cool.

Now however they now know that some people take bottles (did i read a pipe with weed resin too??) there at the meet and will start coming more frequent. Which is all in all a damn shame because the folks that own the lot have not yet complained about us being there. If they get word that shit like this thread is happening, you can bet they will make sure we don't return.

I look at this is one way only, the officer was doing his civic duty by take a person who had been drinking a lot off the road. I am thankful for them doing what they get paid for. Without them doing that work, people who have been affected by drunk drivers (My cousin, being killed by one) would only allow more folks to die.

My 2 cents sorry to be winded... Just dislike it when blame is misdirected to others when it is someones own damn fault.

+10, dead on :)

Darling Nikki
08-14-2005, 11:37 AM
Sorry lil bitches with shitty parents that need their ass kicked.

ruah_23
08-14-2005, 03:20 PM
vvvv
ok, the legal age of drinkin is 21. tell me what you think is the percentage of people in the world hold til 21 to drink and drink before 21.

I was referring to that because u were talking abt people that visit hooters, bars ect ect..As far as I know, you are not allowed to purchase drinks under the age of 21 that's why I said abt the leagl age drinking.Reread ur first post.

And yess a lot of people try to drink before they reach 21...my friends do it.It's their own decision to make not mine.

As far as the other statment...u are just saying the same thing....:blah:

ruah_23
08-14-2005, 03:21 PM
You think so? I can name 4 people right now that have been beat down by cops this year.

I don't give a shit abt name...Tell me the story, and I'll see...It's even better if u post the police reports.

Juicy
08-14-2005, 03:35 PM
hmm.. open container Law.. automatic DUI even though there are ways out of it..
open container does not equal automatic DUI....

In milledgeville its a 140 ticket....

Hulud
08-14-2005, 04:00 PM
it doesnt matter the cops had reason to search the car, hes underage he deserved it

CMO
08-14-2005, 05:11 PM
I don't give a shit abt name...Tell me the story, and I'll see...It's even better if u post the police reports.

And I don't give a shit about what you wanna know. Now for two of them maybe I could get the police reports cause they filed law suits but the other 2 I'm not sure about. The fact is you act like it doesn't happen when in fact it does.

technoteg97
08-14-2005, 05:12 PM
wow wtf you guys are still on this stupid topic..lol. BLAH.

ruah_23
08-14-2005, 07:53 PM
And I don't give a shit about what you wanna know. Now for two of them maybe I could get the police reports cause they filed law suits but the other 2 I'm not sure about. The fact is you act like it doesn't happen when in fact it does.

as I said before..post it!

Chris Mazda
08-14-2005, 10:48 PM
Here's probably what happend. The cops saw him carrying a bottle, and then threw it in the back seat once he was being oberved by the cop. The cop went over to his car and asked what did you throw in the back seat. The kid said nothing, and the cop knew he was fucking with him cause he see's a bottle of alcohol in his back seat in plain view. That my friend is probable cause to an arrest, and then the cop can search his car because a crime has already been committed and the crime in this case would be minor possession of alcohol since he's 19 Also Here's what the cop could have charged him with. Loittering because thats a city ordiance, marijuana less that 1 ounce, drug items, minor possession of alcohol, obstructing because he lied to the cop. So really the boy got it good because he could have taken a trip to fulton county jail.

Deaf Pimp
08-14-2005, 11:01 PM
Here's probably what happend. The cops saw him carrying a bottle, and then threw it in the back seat once he was being oberved by the cop. The cop went over to his car and asked what did you throw in the back seat. The kid said nothing, and the cop knew he was fucking with him cause he see's a bottle of alcohol in his back seat in plain view. That my friend is probable cause to an arrest, and then the cop can search his car because a crime has already been committed and the crime in this case would be minor possession of alcohol since he's 19 Also Here's what the cop could have charged him with. Loittering because thats a city ordiance, marijuana less that 1 ounce, drug items, minor possession of alcohol, obstructing because he lied to the cop. So really the boy got it good because he could have taken a trip to fulton county jail.

Bingo, Case Closed! :bigok: