PDA

View Full Version : 91 SI Cluster Problem

Uptown401
03-20-2008, 05:35 PM
hey i was driving my car, nothing wrong but next morning parts of the cluster wasn't working no more like, tachmeter, gas meter, and temp meter, but the backlight works and speedmeter works, only light i see on is the batter light when the key is on acc, nothing else works or lights up let me know what might be the problem

*checked all fuses but they all are good, nothing blown.
*also timer doesnt work only if i hold on to the button it shows the time
*turn signals dont work, only on when i press the emergency

help me out please...!

Timinater
03-20-2008, 11:40 PM
where you located? maybe a ground loose?

gsrteg
03-21-2008, 09:21 AM
did you check the fuses in the engine bay and under dash. Next, use a volt or electrical light tester to test the fuse (I think its the cluster or interior light fuse) if its blown or not. (sometimes looking at a fuse is deceiving, some look unblown but really they short circuited) Check loose wires or plugs...hope this help man.

JDM-95-Hatch
03-21-2008, 02:13 PM
another thing it could be is the ignition switch going bad... sounds like one of the accessory circuits may be bad

Uptown401
03-21-2008, 02:33 PM
for all the response..thanks....but then i used a fuse tester all fuses are good....i've checked the cluster to see if the harness is loose but nothing is loose everything is good, im going to try putting another cluster in to see if it solves the problem...!

Uptown401
03-21-2008, 07:43 PM
didnt solve problem....what the heck could be wrong........just got a ticket earlier for no turn signaling.....dammm........HEEEELLLLLLLPPP.....!

Uptown401
03-22-2008, 10:47 AM
ttt